All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by artlover1095

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow. It's really Well written. I want a daddy like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy says.

Did a good job writing this princess. I remember that night very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Omg this is great I can’t believe it actually happened IRL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um.

It's well written but the slapping you in the face was a total turn off. And so was the forced anal. This seems a bit aggressive to be a ddlg relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
;-;

This made me a bit sad..shit made me feel like a disappointment

artlover1095artlover1095about 5 years agoAuthor
Response

First off in our relationship slapping is allowed. And it wasn't forced anal, we were sceneing. I have a safe word if I'm uncomfortable I use it.

Second, I'm exploring new territory here of being a little bit more on the masochist side of the spectrum.

And yes, we're Ddlg, but I'm more of a middle than a little, so we tend to push boundries a little more than a LG would usually be comfortable with

Thanks for the favorites ❤️

HimeKittyHimeKittyabout 5 years ago
Amazing

If I were to make up my ideal DDLG scenario, it would be almost exactly like this one. I keep reading it again and again because it's quite honestly a perfect scene in my eyes. The quiet control, the public play, the punishment, the dynamic, and everything else is just what I'd want in a relationship myself.

I'm happy for you that you have what you have, and I'm thankful that you shared your story with us! Keep it up~

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Disappointed

I was disappointed in this story because it was Not shown that the LG was actually an older girl at the beginning.. It would have been nice to know this before she was getting roughly ass fucked or so strongly controlled in public for her fears about her Daddy smoking (I had to quit due to health reasons). A child's fears are usually taken seriously. This attitude change from the usual Daddy almost had me crying because of not knowing the surrounding circumstances

artlover1095artlover1095about 5 years agoAuthor
Reply

Hey guys, just want to reiterate that I'm a bit of a masochist and hes a bit of a sadist but we take on the daddy little or more accurately daddy Middle personas. I apologize for any confusion but yes we are two consenting adults and I'm so new to this world that I didn't even think I needed to add anything about that. And I also want to note that yes the acting out was due to fear, but tge base of this did really happen and I was being a total brat yelling at him and making a scene for over an hour in front of people, and then I ran off and pouted for longer. And that level of disrespect is not allowed in our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the exercise of dominance

I love that your stories contain more of the role elements in them which establishes the dynamic of your relationship instead of jumping straight to the sex aspect of those roles. The actual sex is much more heightened, in my opinion, by the exercise of a daddy's dominance and control in other actions and words beforehand. Especially in the way he carries it out with calm but absolute control. That's foreplay and it's hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Desperately needs to be edited. So many errors, missing words, and simply wrong phrases (how do you reach a nipple through a waistband?). I couldn’t finish reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userartlover1095@artlover1095
37 Followers
Libra Taken by my Gemini ❤ DDLG, little/middle, Minor masochist

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES