Daddy's Good Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy rapes my holes.
896 words
4.15
8.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I am walking home on the trail during the evening when he comes behind me putting his hand over my mouth and binding me to his chest with his other arm. I scream in panic unsure if what's happening.i move my body trying to break free but end up grinding myself against his cock which grows hard against my behind. His hand begins exploring the curves of my body, up my hip, my waist and underneath my boob. I am frozen in fear he pinches my nipple and I scream into his hand afraid and in pleasure. I can't move I want to fight but my body feels small and weak under his touch. I can tell how I'm reacting is turning him on because he's pressing his hard cock against my ass.

"I'm going to rape your holes. You're going to take my cock until you scream and beg.." i am whimpering in fear into his hand, feeling the sensation of wetness in my panties. I don't know why I'm so wet and desperate to explore this fantasy. I think the idea of bring completely at his misery and knowing he will be there to care for me. I also know that something about being raped felt good and I felt shame for. Not that I wanted to be raped but the sensation. But it's not something my body can control. That's why I told Chad I was curious for him to be in control. It feels strange knowing my body is so responsive and submissive to him. I'm in little space and I feel so small and helpless against him. He grabs the mound of my pussy and squeezes and rubs against the fabric that hides my pussy. I gasp and whimper into his hand. I feel frozen and hot at the same time as he slides my panties to the side leaving me exposed to the cool air.

I feel embarrassed and scared and start screaming, "no please stop" but it's muffled against his hand. He only seems to be encouraged more and grinds his hard cock again my pussy open for anyone to see. Although usually by this time of night rarely people are out. The material of his pants feels good on my pussy lips. I moan.

As he is dry humping me, he starts laughing, "look at you struggle. What a beautiful little girl. So desperate. I think you like my touches." He stops and my body betrays me by moaning and grinding back into him looking for friction. "My my looks like you really need to get raped and bred." I heard the sound of his zipper and he shoves his cock into my cunt all the way in one swift motion. I cry out in pain and pleasure. The fear of him breeding me sinks in and I can feel my pussy squeeze his cock savoring the feeling of being full. He doesn't move and says, "do you feel how full you are?" He presses on my belly where my womb is. "Full of daddy cock."

I whine and moan. He begins thrusting inside of me and I lose all control. My body betrays me and I submit. I am squirming under his embrace "oh Daddy you're taking me. Please Daddy" I scream into his hand.

"Mine." He is moaning as he pounds into me. I am completely in subspace and my mind is blank. I hear footsteps and see the shadow of someone turning the corner. He pulls us further into the brush and off the trail into the shadows. One hand is covering my mouth and the older is holding my hips against his. He still has his cock inside me. "Stay." he grips my hips

A couple gets closer, they seem to be walking home after a film which they are discussing and they are holding hands. At the moment they start to get closer he begins withdrawing his cock only to thrust right back inside of me. I am screaming and moaning in ecstasy. My cries are muffled and he whispers, "Can you imagine if they found you here like this getting raped?" I get a little bit afraid as he says that, the fear of being caught in this position. As the couple gets further away, he pushes my head down so I'm bent over and I quickly reach for a tree to maintain balance. He grabs my ass and squeezes. I turn my head around and see him lick his finger before he pushes it in my ass. I feel so vulnerable and I can't help but immediately cum at the sensation of being full.

"Daddy I'm cumming." I moan trying to keep quiet but failing. The sensation of my orgasm sends him over the edge and I feel him joining me as we both climax. I love how it feels as his cock injects his seed into my cunt. "Take Daddy's seed Baby girl. Daddy's filling you up with Daddy." I feel like such a good cum whore. He pulls his cock out of me and I can feel the sperm leaking out of my pussy and down my leg. He fingers my cunt for a moment and then puts his finger out, "suck baby taste your daddy and your juices" i moan with his fingers in my mouth