Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy wasted little time, once inside the house, when she turned on Sue and exclaimed, "Damn, girl. Don't you ever get enough? We just got through fucking for hours and you're ready for more!"

Sue smiled at her sibling and said, "Kathy, darling. There aren't enough hours in the day to wear our pussies out. Just like you and our precious Daddy, I love to fuck. Adam looks like he could last for a while, and with his parents being the sex fiends that they are, I'm willing to give him a try! You're welcome to join in if you want. Now, I'm going to shower and get my cunt all fresh and clean for new adventures! Also, I have to put my biggest butt plug in my ass. I want it just right for Daddy's cock!"

Kathy watched her sister enter their bathroom and realized that she too could use some grooming. Both girls came back into the living room at the same time and laughed.

"Well, it looks like somebody wants a little more action!" said Sue, embracing Kathy and feeling her plump naked ass.

"I just hope his dick is like his daddy's," Kathy said, kissing Sue's nipples.

"Well, only time will tell," answered Sue. "We'd better get dressed!"

Both girls donned wispy bikinis and were on the way to the pool when the doorbell rang. Letting Adam in, they noticed his appreciative stares at their mostly nude bodies. He was wearing board shorts and a button-up Hawaiian shirt, flip flops, and a smile, complete with a dimple on either cheek.

"OMG, Sue! He's a fucking hunk!" exclaimed Kathy, hugging Adam and making sure he got the full exposure of her body. "Hey big boy! Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" Kathy asked coquettishly. Her pelvis was pressed tightly to his and she could feel his cock thickening.

"Well, I am glad to see both of you, especially in your bikinis," Adam replied, smiling and returning the delightful hug. "I guess I'm overdressed."

Sue approached the pair and said warmly, "Well, we'll just have to remedy that detail before we swim and whatever else!" With that, she turned, stripped off her bikini, and dove into the pool gracefully.

Adam stood awestruck as Kathy did the same thing. Both girls turned and shouted, "You can't get wet standing there! C'mon in!"

Adam stripped quickly and stood for a few seconds to give the girls a good look at his physique. His cock, while substantial, hung slightly, its head obviously much larger than his shaft. Kathy and Sue, after having been ravaged by Lou's 10-inch monster as well as Bruno's salami, were quietly pleased to see Adam's "average-looking" cock.

Adam dove in and surfaced to find the two sisters hugging each other tightly and kissing as if they were long-lost lovers. Hands roamed over naked, wet flesh and Adam felt himself getting hard. Kathy broke the passionate embrace with her hot sister and giggled. "Like what you see, big boy? There's more where that came from!" she said, launching herself into the muscular arms of their guest. He was almost knocked off his feet, giving Kathy the chance to place her cunt over Adam's face. He took the opportunity to grab her thighs and attach his lips to her slit. He sucked the lips for a few seconds and then inserted his tongue between them. Urging Kathy up to the edge of the pool, he spread her legs blatantly and leaned in to inhale her musky aroma.

"Fuck, Kathy, you are one hot babe. I could spend days kissing your rocking body. Your lips, your tits with water dripping off the nipples, your thighs, calves, pussy, they are all calling me to love them! If you don't mind, I'll start with that delectable pussy. How long has it been since you were eaten out by an expert?" asked Adam, as he stroked her thighs.

Kathy thought back to the previous night and giggled, saying, "Well, Bruno kissed everything I have, including my armpits last night, so I guess about six hours, but I'm ready to go again. Now come on, Stud, put your mouth where I need it!"

Needing no further invitation, Adam gently pushed Kathy to her back and lifted her calves over his shoulders. Sliding her ass towards his watering lips, he proceeded to ravage the voluptuous vixen's cunt without mercy. He seemed able to breathe through his ears as he quickly drove Kathy to her first orgasm of the day. When her legs spasmed and closed around Adam's head, he held his head still, but continued to flick her clit with a slow, teasing, up and down motion.

Kathy relaxed her legs, and immediately Adam returned to licking her from top to bottom. Soon, he had her writhing about his tongue, wrapping her fingers in his hair, and screaming at the top of her lungs. This climax was so strong, Kathy almost fainted.

Sue jumped up and scampered over to the pair to make sure her sister was OK. She looked down at Adam's dripping face and said, "Well, you certainly know how to eat pussy. You about ready to fuck?"

She helped Adam out of the pool and laid down beside him, trapping his raging erection between her legs. She adjusted herself so that the top of Adam's cock was rubbing her clit. Gently humping him, Sue said "I'd love to see how deep that rod can go into my cunt. I haven't been fucked since last night."

He took her leg and held it up, fucking her just like in a porno. She was able to pull his nipples, and rub the rest of his torso. Finally, she made it to his hip and never slowing her exploration, worked her hand around his ass. Adam was in nirvana, never having had a woman massage his ass. Sue stopped before she got to his crack and asked quietly, "Hey, Lover, you ever had your prostate masturbated?"

Adam never slowed his steady, rhythmic pumping, not really knowing what to expect. "I trust you, Baby. Masturbate away!"

Sue put her finger in her mouth and made a show of licking it lustily. She then slipped it between Adam's cheeks and felt for his asshole. When she found it, he jumped slightly, but Sue maintained the pressure on his butt and slipped her slick finger into his asshole. Adam's reaction was immediate. He groaned with pleasure and moved his hips back, getting as much penetration as possible. Sue pulled his lips to hers and found the magic button that all men possess. Their kiss quickly became hotter, as Sue rubbed his prostate, gently at first, then increasing the pressure. Adam bucked wildly on her finger, not even noticing that his cock had slipped out of her pussy. Suddenly, he froze as his climax overcame him and shot one of the biggest loads that Sue had ever seen on her belly, ribs, and titties. Sue leisurely scooped up the pools of cum and ate them, offering a dollop to Adam, which he devoured lustily.

Looking down at her with a shit-eating grin on his handsome face, he replaced his cock in her cunt and began fucking again. "This time's for you, Baby," he said as he sped up his thrusting. Sue felt the beginnings of her orgasm and squeezed her cunt muscles around his thrusting, hot cock. In a matter of seconds, Sue was screaming, humping back at Adam's pelvis, and scratching his shoulders. Adam, lost in his second orgasm in less than two minutes, simply went with the flow, and let his body jet again and again into Sue's quivering pussy.

The two lay back on the lawn, their hips in contact and hands wandering over the other's body. Adam eased his hand between Sue's pussy lips and beyond. He encountered her asshole and realized quickly that her asshole was somewhat loose.

"What's up with your ass?" he asked seriously. "I can put my finger in to the second knuckle!"

Sue broke out in hysterical laughter, scrambling to her knees and kissing him playfully. "You see, Mr. Ass Fingerer, I'm getting ready for my first anal sex. I've been using butt plugs for the last three days and I'm ready for the third and biggest to be inserted today. If you're a good boy, I may even let you do the honors!" Sue laughed, as she darted down and engulfed his semi-hard cock.

Embarrassed, but intrigued, Adam accepted the love Sue gave his cock, and finally put the burning question to her, "I know it's probably none of my business, but who's the lucky guy?"

Sue faced him with a very serious look in her eyes and said quietly, "I don't know how close you and your parents are, but Kathy and I truly love our Daddy. We have had sex with him ever since our Mother was killed. He's the ultimate, considerate lover, and would do anything to see that we are happy. I asked him a couple of weeks ago to take my anal cherry, and he agreed on the condition that I prepared properly with progressively larger butt plugs, which he bought. I've progressed through two and am going to put the largest one in today. He'll be home I two days, and I should be stretched and ready by then. I hope this doesn't turn you off."

"Hell, no!" replied Adam. "I think it's hot as fuck! I know Mom and Dad do anal, but they've never come out and said it. "I've seen Dad licking her ass by the pool, but I didn't actually see them fucking. Did they do the nasty at the club last night?"

"Really, I don't know, but I don't think so. We all were pretty busy enjoying the moment, but it could have happened. All I know is, Lou and Alice are two very sexual beings, and they probably have engaged in pleasures I don't even know about. Tell you what, why don't we let Kathy video you preparing me for my plug and send it to them? That may be the opening you've been waiting for," said Sue, her brain clicking along at warp speed. She could tell that Adam was thrilled by the idea of her ass, and maybe he could be her second anal lover.

Hand in hand they walked over to where Kathy was laying, one hand between her legs and the other twisting her nipple.

"Ahem!" Sue said, startling Kathy out of her self-pleasure.

"Oh, hey there! You all were so into each other, I thought I'd keep my furnace lit," murmured Kathy, as she pulled her wet fingers from her cunt and licked them sensuously. "Want some?" she asked, holding her hand up towards Sue and Adam.

"Not right now, thanks. Adam has agreed to get my ass ready for the last butt plug and wants you to video the process and send it to his folks. Maybe they'll take the hint and invite him to their next ass fucking," Sue replied, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"Fuck! That sounds hot! Let's get started!" exclaimed Kathy.

With Adam between them, they went into their bedroom, beckoning him to follow. Sue went into the bathroom and showered quickly, allowing Adam and Kathy time for a quick makeout session. When Sue returned, they were enjoying a passionate sixty-nine, with Adam on top. Sue couldn't resist the urge to explore his starfish again, and said, "You know what I can do with that ass, big boy! Take a break and get me all hot and bothered so we can stuff my ass with this joystick!"

Adam moved over so that Sue had plenty of room to lay on her back. Kathy lay on one side, and Adam lay on the other. Sue put her knees on her chest and Adam lay so that he was looking directly at her asshole, while Kathy retrieved her cell phone. Kathy pronounced herself ready and began recording. Adam proved that he knew his way around and asshole, as well as a pussy. He began by licking the backs of Sue's thighs, using his hand to diddle her asshole, then put his thumb at her hole. Massaging gently, he smelled Sue's arousal and watched her moisture begin to creep down from her cunt to her butt. Utilizing this resource, he soon got the target moist and pliable. Kathy had taken the butt plug and was sliding it in and out of her wet pussy. When Adam reached for it, Kathy gave it one last suck, leaving it glistening with cunt nectar and spit. Kathy made sure to get close to the action.

Adam took the plug, noting the similarity of its size to his own cock, and placed it at Sue's opening. She moaned and said, "You're doing great, Assman! I think I can take about half of it."

Adam increased the pressure, and suddenly, Sue's rectum relaxed and the entire plug slid into her ass. Screaming with pleasure, she hugged Kathy and Adam, thanking them profusely for the work they had accomplished. She stood and pranced to the wall mirror and bent at the waist, examining the jewel-encrusted plug.

Hugging her accomplices again, she said happily, "Oh, fuck! This is going to be so fucking amazing! I can't wait to get Daddy's cock up there. He's gonna fuck my ass!!!"

Kathy and Adam, not waiting for her approval had begun fucking doggy style and Kathy's pendulous titties were swaying sexily. Their pace was unhurried and Sue watched, captivated by their mutual pleasure. As Adam increased the speed of his thrusts, he began slapping Kathy's peachy ass, giving her another dimension of pleasure. Speeding up even more, Adam 's pelvis began slapping Kathy's ass, causing tit to jiggle, and his balls slammed into her big clit, driving her to orgasm quickly.

Sue, not to be denied, reached between them, pulled Adam's throbbing cock from Kathy's cunt and devoured it, stroking the shaft and pulling on the large head with all the suction she could muster. She felt his climax flow up the shaft and pulled Kathy's head so that she could share the load. Adam unloaded another big load on the sisters' faces and collapsed.

Kathy and Sue cleaned each other's face, as well as Adam's shriveling cock, and arranged themselves so that welcome sleep could overtake them.

12