Daisy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The guys reluctantly broke away from their girls and all but a short stocky guy returned to us. He walked over to the table, reached into the box on it and pulled out a round token with a large number printed on it.

"Number five," Masha announced, then looked at the paper and added, "Lilya." Try again.

Vanya obediently put his hand in the box.

"Number two," Masha announced, looking at the token. "You can start now." Then, looking at the paper, she added, "I remind you that the rotation is clockwise, the number of thrusts is limited: no fewer than five and no more than ten."

Vanya went up to the named girl, who, like all the other girls, threw her hands behind her head. He laid down on her and, putting his penis into her, began to move.

"One!" the referee counted out loud, "Two! Three!"

On the count of seven, he got up, moved over to Natasha, who was lying next to him, and entered her. Natasha seemed to enjoy his thrusting, as she breathed noisily and moved against him, swaying her hips. He must have enjoyed it too, since he jumped out of her at the count of six, then crawled on top of Larisa. She also began to move actively, moaning and licking her lips.

I could not even imagine such open and wanton sex! The girl actively was giving herself to someone else's guy. I looked sideways at Tolik who was standing next to me. Like many others he was excitedly stroking his penis. He noticed my gaze and said, "This is all a game. He is deliberately getting teased so he can cum and lose."

"Why did he re-draw?" I asked.

"So that there is no temptation or advantage. Watch how it will be with Lilya, and then with Galya."

Vanya had already been with Lilya when I turned back to watch. Although she was his girlfriend, she was much more reserved than Natasha and Larisa. She, too, moaned slightly from the movements of her boyfriend in her, but lay motionless, without moving, and Vanya went out of her only at the count of "ten".

Vika was next. Vanya had not even entered her yet, as she already moaned languidly, actively giving herself to him, writhing at the same time, and he jumped out of her, on the count of "five" as if he had been burned.

When he entered Galya again, she remained as still as a log, pretending to feel nothing, despite Vanya trying very hard as he literally rammed the girl, actively squeezing her breasts, sucking and licking her nipples, kissing her lips. It was all in vain, and on the count of ten he had to lie on Natasha again.

Here he broke down, right after he jumped out of the actively waving girl at the count of "five", a large stream of his sperm poured onto her crotch.

"Hurrah!" the girls shouted in unison, only Lilya remained silent, apparently worried about her boyfriend.

"You following? If he had started with Lilya, she would have done everything so that he would finish on her in the second round. The prize would remain with them and would not go to the common piggybank," Tolik explained with a grin. "Hence there is a rule: never start with your girlfriend."

***

The traces of ejaculation on Natasha's stomach were removed and Sergey was summoned to the arena. He wagered a half-kilogram can of black caviar, an excellent and scarce delicacy even nowadays. He immediately pulled out the number "four" and went up to Larisa.

Everything started as usual. Having made eight strokes in her for a warm-up, he moved on to Lilya, and she immediately began to stimulate him, actively moving against him, and crying out loud moans. He could take no more than five thrusts in her, after which he moved on to Vika. His girlfriend gave him a break, moving not too actively, although it was evident that his penetrations gave her pleasure.

He then successively passed through Galya and Natasha. Both tried their best to get him to cum early: moaning, wriggling, bending over and swearing of all kinds, so that he had to run away from them after five or six thrusts.

But Larisa laid flat, not reacting to his caresses and kisses coupled with his active movements inside her... And then again was Lilya and her moans, movements... And then Vika with the rest and relaxation... Then Galya...

The poor guy jumped out of her at the count of "four", but according to the rules, he had to start over in her. By the count of "three", he did not even have time to get out of her before he began to twitch, cumming in her.

The girls once again shouted: "Hurrah!"

"So what about...?" I thought about birth control, but the all-knowing Tolik just shrugged: "The most important is that everyone sees how you cum, because success depends on it. As for this... all girls have spirals."

I already knew what spiral means and what it was for, so I didn't ask again.

***

Vovchik was next in line. He started with Lilya, and his task was complicated by the fact that he did not have his own girlfriend in the Daisy, so there was nowhere to look for help. I thought with horror that I was in the same position.

However, Vovchik turned out to be a tough nut to crack, despite the efforts of all the girls, he made it two full rounds, humping each girl, except for Lilya, the minimum number of times, and was already finishing the third round when my classmate stopped him. Larisa was giving herself to him so actively that, even though he jumped out of her at the count of "five", he could not hold back from cumming on her as he wheezed and moaned loudly.

"Hurray!" again and jokes about the loser. The heroine of the occasion tried especially hard. The guys sympathetically patted the loser on the shoulder, reassuring him with the words "next time..."

The landlord suggested taking a short break for cocktails and other necessities. The girls immediately jumped off the carpet and crowded around the table with drinks along with the guys, not paying attention and pretending not to notice their protruding penises. My cock was already just jangling with tension, causing a slight pain in my testicles. On Tolik's advice, I went to the bathroom and poured cold water on it as I got a little easier. I had long ceased to be embarrassed by nudity, and I was already thinking only about how to stretch at least one round without bringing shame on myself.

On the preliminary drawing, it was Zhorik's turn. His wager was the recently released Led Zeppelin album called "Houses of the Holy". He walked over to the table and pulled out a token with the number four. The girls had already returned to their places, and Larisa, having heard the announced number, invitingly spread her legs in front of him.

The beginning did not bode well. As he began to move in Larissa, when, instead of jumping out of her at the count of "ten" and going to Lilya, he suddenly growled and jerked violently, pouring his cum inside my classmate, even though she did not make any effort to stimulate him. The explanation was simple: the guy burned out. I thought the same would happen to me.

Frustrated, Zhorik got up from Larisa, and her vagina clearly squelched, parting with the cock. No one joked about him, the girls did not even shout "Hurray", and Larisa, before he left her, kissed him hard on the lips with the words: "Don't be sad, it happens to everyone. Next time it will work out", although she did not hide a satisfied smile.

Tolik was next. He also pulled out a token with the number "four", but the vigilant Masha, who did not want the girls to lose, immediately made him redraw. Now it was the number "one", which meant Vika. For him, this was almost the best position since his girlfriend Larisa would be the penultimate one in the circle, and he could take a break with her before trying to cum with Vika, passing through Lilya.

He went through the first round calmly and with control, but Vika's behavior did not allow him to cum in her, and he had to go for a second lap. And that was where the bad luck was waiting for him. Galya and Natasha worked him so well that even ten strokes in a calmly lying Larisa could not bring down his tension. As soon as he moved into Lilya, and she began to actively give herself to him, emitting moans and cries, his fate was sealed. While jumping out of her on the fifth thrust and trying to jump onto Victoria, who was already waiting for him, he suddenly twitched, splashing the carpet with sperm at the wrong time.

The girls, already fearing defeat, cheered and clapped their hands...

***

Now it was my turn. I went to the table to draw lots. The fear that everything would go wrong and I would be disgraced made my cock soften a little and my body shiver. I put my hand in the box, stirred the tokens and grabbed one fatefully, pulling it out into the light and showing it to Masha who was looking at me with a mixture of curiosity and encouragement.

"Four again!" she exclaimed.

The girls perked up and began to laugh:

"You're lucky, Markova!"

"Yeah, all men always throw themselves at her!"

"And today they are all hers. Listen, Lara, hold on!"

"Is he really still a virgin?"

Girls teasing rained down from all sides. The last one immediately made me blush.

"Well, girls, stop embarrassing the guy!" my classmate yelled at the other girls. "Show them class, Sasha. Just take your time," she added as I began to set up on her.

My head was buzzing, other peoples' voices rang as a wall of sound, a background for a single thought, sounding like a chorus: "Now. Now. Now."

What exactly "now" meant, I could not explain. Leaning my elbows on the carpet on the sides of my classmate, and hovering over her, I began to stupidly poke my penis into her crotch, not getting where I needed to be. I felt cool girlish fingers grabbing my penis and moving its head along the labia from top to bottom and brought it to the entrance.

I felt my penis buried in some kind of cavity, and jerked forward, pushing the head into her, gently squeezed by her walls. I smoothly slid inside until my hips rested against the hers. The pleasure that I entered a woman for the first time in my life was incomparable, and I froze trying to experience it fully. I pulled back, taking my cock out of the gentle embrace, and after pulling it out almost completely, I pushed it forward again.

I wanted to move quickly and abruptly, but restrained myself, remembering Larisa's advice: "Take your time". At that moment, I did not even think that she could deliberately advise me to lose and did the right thing. Slow movements did not allow me to immediately discharge into her. On the contrary, my penis somehow got stronger, and I began to feel something else besides the pleasure of rubbing genitals of mine and Larisa's.

I came to my senses only when I heard Masha's voice: "...Ten!" and I immediately jumped out of the cozy embrace of this friend of mine.

I was already waiting by Lilya, who hospitably opened her pussy in front of me. Her vagina was different from the one I'd just left. It was somewhat narrower and it did not contain the semen left in Larissa by Zhorik, so it was not so slippery. Lilya tried to make me cum inside her, as she moved toward me, moaning, licking her lips as if they were dry. But I was already prepared for this, having seen enough failed attempts by others. As soon as I heard Masha say "five!", I immediately left Lilya and went to Vika.

Victoria's vagina was different, too. There also was not too much grease in it, but it was slightly larger than the Lilya's or even Larisa's, and did not so squeeze my dick so strongly. Victoria, wrapped her long legs around my hips, actively pulling herself onto my cock. She tried her best, but I was able to escape from her captivity.

Galya was also quite wide and because there was also sperm in her from Sergey, I jumped out of her at the count of "five" practically without losses.

Natasha, having taken me into her, began to move so actively towards me, putting herself on me, that she almost stood on the edge. Her vagina seemed to suck my penis slightly, and I could barely resist not finishing. On the count of "five" I quickly jumped back to Larisa.

I considered her as my own, since she was my first woman! I began moving again slowly, ramming the depths of the pussy I called my own, trying to feel all its folds as clearly as possible, deliberately changing the angle of insertion. Seeing the swaying breasts in front of me, I sucked on one of her nipples, gently squeezing the other one with my hand. I did not expect such skills from myself.

Larisa looked at me strangely, and suddenly she squeezed my cock. She, unbeknownst to all, strained the muscles of the vagina as spasms went through it, as if she were milking my dick. And on the count of "ten", I fired the first shot right there, in the depths of her womb, and then quickly jumped out of her, continuing to shoot streams of my sperm across her belly.

"Hurrah!!!" The boys now shouted, while the girls howled in dismay...

I couldn't believe my luck. Everyone of boys suddenly jumped up, began to congratulate me, they put a pre-prepared crown of tin on my head, and each girl, in recognition of "my greatness and the right to possess her", knelt in front of me and kissed my penis, sucking the head. Soon, my cock was sticking up again, ready for new feats.

Most importantly, Masha had to have done the same! She was the last one. Very embarrassed and blushing, she took my cock in her hand and knelt down. She licked its head with care, running her tongue along the ridge, then, after a little hesitation, took it in her mouth. After making a few sucking movements, she immediately jumped up and rushed out of the room.

***

The excitement was interrupted by Slavik, who said that we might still have a second king, since he yet to participate in the game, and now it was his turn.

After a little grumbling, the girls again laid down on the carpet, determined to win this time, and Slavik drew lots.

"Oh, hell, three," he muttered, showing everyone the token, since Masha was absent and there was no one to announce the number. He reached into the box again. "Number two," and he looked at Galina, who spread her legs invitingly. Zhorik was assigned to keep the account in Masha's absence. After pumping into Galya until the count of ten and warming up, he moved to his girlfriend.

For him, the alignment was not successful, since his girlfriend was right behind Galya, and he did not have the opportunity to take a break before the finish line. So he just liked to move inside Natasha, and he moved on to Larisa, who immediately returned to the game, starting to squirm and moan. On the count of "five", he jumped out of her and entered his sister.

I held my breath wondering how she would react in this case. Lilya, as if nothing had happened, crossed her legs on her brother's hips and began to actively put herself on his penis, while arching, bulging her breasts and trying to touch her brother's chest with her nipples.

Here, too, he could not suffer it for a long time and on the count of "six" jumped to Vika.

The basketball player just as willingly hugged him with her legs, trying to stimulate his orgasm, and on the count of "five", Slava hastened to move back to Galya, where he turned around in full force, trying to cum into her as soon as possible. But Galya did not help him in this. She completely relaxed, including the muscles of her vagina, and lay calmly under him, not moving and looking at the ceiling. So on the count of "ten", Slavik, who almost reached orgasm, was forced to leave her and return to his girlfriend.

Natasha tried to relieve the tension that had built up in her boyfriend on the eve of the next round. She, too, lay quietly under him, whispering soothingly in his ear. On the count of "ten" Slavik transferred to Larisa. Hoping to redeem herself, she aroused him even with five strokes that he made in her that he entered his sister with the already so-called smoking cock. And she decided to warm him even more, so she squeezed her hips to narrow her vagina as much as possible, and moaned languidly...

Slavik being almost finished flew out of the sister like a bullet and was captured by the battle-minded Victoria and... broke down... Growling like a wounded animal, he didn't even make an attempt to get out of her, jerking his ass convulsively and fatefully discharging inside her...

That was the end of the game, and the girls, laughing, trooped into the bathroom to wash off the sweat and other traces of the past fun. At the same time, they looked at me with interest, trying to imagine what and how I would do with them this evening.

12