All Comments on 'Daisy's First Day'

by saffron_thread

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
395694395694over 1 year ago

awesome story you don't see many with futas at this length keep up the good work

saffron_threadsaffron_threadover 1 year agoAuthor

@395694 thank you so much, there will be more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good story! All the right kinks!

saffron_threadsaffron_threadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous I am so happy you enjoyed it, thank you for saying so :) I have at least two more installments in this arc mapped out and am actively working on the next one so stay tuned for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing Story. Can't wait to follow Daisy's journey of discovery!!

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous so pleased to know you liked it, thank you :)

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year ago

Hot stuff. Smooth, easy read, nicely paced, really great work all round. I like Daisy's character very much, her inner monologue was very cute and a nice way of showing the conflict between her inhibitions and her ravenous libido. Also very intrigued to know more about her mom and futa-mom.

I am not familiar with The Program setting but I am going to check it out!

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@pickleherring you're too kind! it's a big encouragement to read something like that from you, i am reading your sisterhood series and i really respect your writing. thank you so much!

ScurvyDawgScurvyDawgabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. Just fantastic setup and setting and all the energy of that hectic first day.

The buildup and release of each of Daisy's scenes is exquisite. I absolutely love the sisters and the fact that they play such a big role in her day.

You do a great job painting the scenery, the emotions and the inner thoughts that really bring a level of realism to it. I can actually picture this happening with how well it is laid out.

And Daisy's journey of self discovery must come from a place you know well or you're an even better writer.

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ScurvyDawg wow, thank you so much! i'm always so thrilled to know readers have enjoyed my humble contributions. there's a lot more on the way :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaffron_thread@saffron_thread
4-27-23: Well, life happens and has caused some delays, but I am still working when I can and will have more for you soon. Thanks for your patience! Thanks to everyone who has upvoted, favorited, commented, and/or followed; it's so encouraging and keeps me motivated. Much love!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES