Daisy's Retraining Pt. 06

Story Info
Daisy continues her punishment along with other girls.
3.4k words
3.58
21.4k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected Daisy was soon back on her hands and knees on the rough concrete of the scrubbing area. The now familiar instructions were delivered.

"Right children in the next six hours you will scrub your lane so that all of the yellow colouring is completely from your lane. Remain on your knees at all times with your uniform always ready for inspection. Do not speak unless spoken. Any transgression or idleness will earn you the strap at least," the supervisor instructed. "Fill your buckets and begin work".

Six hours of relentless, laborious and degrading work followed. As in the days before the rough concrete scraped the skin from Daisy's knees and her sweated clothing rubbed her skin raw. Every move was painful and arduous. A couple of times she experienced the humiliation of having her skirt lifted as she worked and the strap applied to encourage her work. Finally she reached the end of the lane and knelt hands on head before the order to stop. Everyone had reached the end of the lane and the further inspection did not reveal any failures to remove the dye. Today there would be no further beatings on the scrubbing yard.

Daisy was returned to her dormitory and the now increasingly familiar regime which her misbehaviour had earned her. She had been allowed to go to the toilet this morning so as she queued she knew that it would be in vain.

"Douglas used the toilet this morning and you have no hygiene privileges so return to the end of your bed." Although Daisy was dehydrated by her hours of marching, display and labour she still wanted to use the toilet. She knew that another night at least of discomfort clenching to prevent herself from urinating now lay ahead.

Everyone stripped as ordered with the exception of Marianne Peters and Daisy. They then both endured the discomfort and yet further humiliation of having their mouths thoroughly scrubbed with carbolic soap in front of the other girls whilst standing hands on head. Daisy was made to swallow the soapy contents of her mouth by the ever vigilant Mrs. Saqib.

Finally Daisy was secured in the security belt, her arms bent and angled so that her sleep would be uncomfortable. Mrs. Saqib tightening the knot of her tie even further so that the collar of her shirt bit even further into already red raw neck.

"Into bed," Mrs. Saqib directed them. "Absolute silence girls, stay in bed and no fiddling with yourselves".

The lights were switched off and the dormitory door closed and locked leaving the internees to sleep in the dark cold confines of their dormitory filled with the smell of body odour carbolic soap and toilets.

The following days and weeks piled on Daisy's suffering and humiliation. She tried to focus on making no errors which could worsen her position. Occasionally however as she lay constrained in her increasingly fetid uniform she cried at how she had been so stupid as to allow her uniform not to be correct.

The routine of lessons, scrubbing the concrete, drill and inspection, gruel and water only to eat, unchanged uniform, limited toilet use, thrice daily mouth washings, hands locked in restraints every night added to by her twice weekly bare bottom slipperings, weekly public display and enforcement of her punishment haircut by yet further clipping in front of her dormitory.

However the regular visibility of the consequences of misbehaviour to other girls who failed in anyway ensured that the primary fear remained avoidance of yet further punishment; these consequences were even more severe for girls like Daisy who were still serving punishments for previous offences.

During her fifth week of punishment Daisy had with the rest of the institution heard announcement and application of punishment to Clarissa White. She had been serving two weeks of punishment in winter uniform for failing inspection (like Daisy leaving a button undone on her gingham dress) when she had then left a button undone on her institution tunic. She was to wear winter institution uniform -- wool socks, woollen knickers, shirt, tie, front and back buttoning tunic (like Daisy's), waistcoat and two cardigans, no hygiene privileges, one toilet visit per day, hands to be cuffed at night and on Sunday to go on public display, two hours drill and inspection per day, hand strapping four times per week on her dormitory, punishment haircut all for 8 weeks. Her sentence was extended from 4 months to 8 months. She received 4 strokes of the strap to the palm and back of each hand followed by 8 strokes to her bare behind in front of the institution. Recommendation on file that she continue to wear uniform of some nature upon return to work.

Daisy's suffering was without any form of remission at any time. For the seventh time she marched into the local town on her Sunday public display. The previous two weeks had at least been somewhat cooler making the journey less arduous and uncomfortable.

Despite this the unwashed material of her knickers rubbed at the weals of her previous night's slippering. She concentrated to ensure she did not make any sound as the pain rose through her body with each step. The humiliation of standing on display as the parishioners entered followed together with the tedium of the service itself.

Daisy and her fellow offenders were then again ordered into position all with hands on their head to be inspected and displayed as the attendees left the Church.

Her status was then harshly brought into focus as one of the parishioners nonchalantly asked the supervisor how given so many of them were here for uniform failure was detection of future failure enforced.

With this Daisy together with another girl, surname Tedford, were told to step forward and ordered to strip item by item. About twenty people stood and watched as they removed each humiliating item of their similar uniforms. Daisy suffering the indignity of bending double to undo the buttons on the back of her tunic skirt. Finally they were both left clad only in their shirt, tie, knickers, socks and shoes, hands on head with for Daisy the extra humiliation of having her second pair of knickers stripped to her ankles and left there.

Mr. James who had voiced his ideas of how Daisy should be punished after her release from the Institution on the first week of her public display appeared again. As before Miss Davis was talking with him.

"I assume that photographs of this inspection will be posted for this girl's' colleagues to see -- both for her punishment and deterrence?" he asked Miss Davis whilst pointing at Daisy.

"Well not of this specific event necessarily but we of course do have pictures of her in uniform and it is for the Release Conditions meeting to decide if we would recommend that any of these be made public as part of the process," she replied.

"Do you think it would deter you from a repeat of your failed behaviour to have your colleagues see you stripped and stood like this in public girl?" He asked directly of Daisy.

"I would find such a posting very humiliating Sir but I assure you that the many deserved punishments I am already receiving will ensure that I do not fail in this way again," Daisy replied trying to be truthful whilst accepting that such a step would be undesirable from her perspective.

He turned away from Daisy and spoke to Miss Davis, "I think for someone who has earned this type of public humiliation," he pointed to Daisy half-naked in the area outside the Church gate, "a certain severity of release conditions should be inevitable. Anyway I've said it before about this girl."

Thankfully with this the conversation ended. Daisy and Tedford were allowed to redress and the drudgery of the march back to the confines of the Reform Institution began.

Finally the eight weeks of additional punishment were completed and Daisy looked forward to being able to have a shower and remove her stinking uniform. The thought of wearing the institution yellow Gingham dress and brown sweatshirt seemed like a real privilege. As ever though the process was not so simple and Daisy found herself stood outside Miss Davis's office with her hands on her head and her nose pressed to the wall.

She was not alone next to her stood Frances Irwin. She was tall and very good looking even with her hair swept back into the regulation ponytail and dressed in the infantile institution uniform of gingham dress and sweatshirt.

However Daisy knew that when you were stood against this wall about to visit the Head of Punishment misbehaviour was going to be dealt with. The fact that Irwin's knickers were already round her ankles was a sign of her offence.

The office door opened and Mrs Elliot appeared, "Right Irwin time to deal with your lack of bladder control". Irwin stood in front of Miss Davis's desk with her hands still on her head. She had been in the institution for five months placed there by her employer for consistently poor quality work in her role as a data monitor.

She had to be honest her work over the past couple of years had not been good but she was 20 and it had become a bit mundane. She had behaved without fault since arrival and she had been focused on completing her confinement and returning to work in another month. That was before her need to go to the toilet had become unstoppable.

Naively she had requested permission to go to the toilet which of course had been denied as all girls were allowed to go to the toilet a maximum of twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening. After this she had been under close supervision and that afternoon as she worked in the laundry, she had felt some urine pass into her knickers. Somehow she had managed to halt it but one hour later she had been called for inspection by the supervisor.

In front of the other inmates working there she had been made to remove her sweatshirt and dress. Made to stand with her hands on her head the tell-tale dark patch on her knickers was clear for all to see.

"You disgusting little child urinating in your knickers," the already humiliating position underlined by the supervisor, "Bend over and touch your toes girl. I'm going to start your punishment for this immediately."

Irwin had received ten strokes of the short strap across her bare behind and had then been made to work for the rest of the afternoon wearing only her shoes and socks with her wet knickers around her ankles. Now she knew she would receive further humiliating penance for this offence.

Miss Davis began, "You know why you are here Irwin?"

"Yes Maam", she replied her voice trembling at the thought of what she might be made to suffer. The straps and canes hanging from the wall behind Miss Davis doing nothing to reassure her.

"Anything to say for yourself behaving like a baby?" Miss Davis spoke calmly and dimissively.

"I am very sorry Maam it was an accident," Irwin spoke apologetically and meekly reflecting her status.

"Well if you think your 5 months of good behaviour will spare you punishment now you would be mistaken. In fact they merely underline the complete lack of self-control and discipline which you have exhibited. If you cannot even control your own personal habits then it is obvious why you need further severe discipline before you can be released or considered for any role in your place of work. If you behave like a child you will be treated like one", Miss Davis was short and sharp. "You will be punished for the following offences, "Failure to respect institution uniform, urinating without permission and failing to highlight your offence.""

Miss Davis continued, "Punishment is as follows Irwin. Uniform -- Winter uniform -- wool knee socks, starched shirt and tie, institution tunic and cardigan. Thick grey wool knickers and over these knee length rubber incontinence knickers. At night wool nightgown over both pairs of knickers together with thumbless woollen mitts. No change of any uniform for the length of the punishment. Toilet visits limited to one per day at a time of supervisors choosing. You will use a potty in front of your fellow dormitory members. Stand at all times in all lessons. More frequent uniform inspection to ensure no further wetting violations. Gruel only - twice per day. No washing bathing throughout punishment if you're so uncouth you think it is alright to urinate in your clothing then you obviously don't need to wash. You will wear a board around your neck except at night with written on it, "I am a naughty little girl and wet my knickers. Public display in town every Sunday."

Frances wavered as she heard it. Surely she was not going to be paraded in public with a sign around her neck? This was even worse than she had imagined. However Miss Davis had not finished.

"Corporal punishment -- Five minute minimum spanking with hairbrush across your bare behind in front of your dormitory twice per week. Eight strokes of the strap to your bare behind at institution assembly tomorrow morning. Your punishment will last four weeks. This extends your sentence to its current completion date of six months."

Miss Davis continued," I always like to see a period of good behavior before any inmate is released. Your sentence is increased from 6 to 8 months."

Frances could barely take in the complete humiliation she was to suffer and the substantial increase in the length of her confinement.

"I am sick of having girls like you who simply are unabIe to maintain sufficiently long periods of good behaviour so I will give you an application of the cane to your behind immediately to ensure you understand the consequences of the failure and make you more sensitive to your strapping in front of the institution tomorrow. Your offences have all, of course, been noted to your file and will be considered in setting the terms of you release -- I will be recommending that consideration be given to how your inability to control your own toilet habits limits what you can do and whether public display of your weakness is appropriate. Is the sentence clear to you girl?"

" Yes Maam. Thank-you Maam" , Irwin meekly replied. Miss Davis moved swiftly

"Take off your sweatshirt and dress and bend over this chair Irwin." Frances did as she had been ordered and she was soon bent over the chair back stretching downwards and to hold the legs. Her damp knickers were already around her ankles.

"After each stroke I want to hear, "One stroke, thank-you Maam I deserve to be humiliated and punished for wetting my knickers, please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson", is that clear child? Any failure to comply and I will apply still further strokes."

The caning began, Frances had never been caned before. Before coming to the institution she had never received corporal punishment and thankfully to this point her exposure had been limited to a few strokes of the strap or ruler to encourage harder work or to hold attention.

Miss Davis however was not in the mood to show any leniency and tears rolled down Frances face as the rod bit repeatedly into her behind. She struggled to give thanks for each stroke.

"Four strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve to be humiliated and punished for wetting my knickers, please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson". The caning continued until finally, "Ten strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve to be humiliated and punished for wetting my knickers, please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson".

"I hope that will start to teach you to control your toileting as well as ensuring that your strapping in front of the institution tomorrow is an even more salutary lesson. Right take her to Matron for her new uniform. You can stay without your dress and sweatshirt as they are too much of a privilege for someone like you and leave your wet knickers around you ankles."

Daisy saw her emerge along with one of the supervisors and then her own moment of reckoning came.

Daisy marched inside standing exactly where she was instructed in front of the desk with her hands on her head.

"Right Douglas you are here for your behavior during your period of additional disciplining to be reviewed and determination of what restrictions if any are appropriate for the rest of sentence" Miss Davis pronounced.

There was no invitation for Daisy to comment she merely had to stand as her fate was decided.

"Have you learnt your lesson child?" Miss Davis asked after a couple of minutes reviewing the file in front of her.

"Yes Maam, I most certainly have", Daisy replied.

"Your behaviour over the past eight weeks has at least met the required standards which is clearly progress from the preceeding day when you appeared to think it was acceptable to lie, be disrespectful to your supervisors and fail to wear the uniform you had been given. However the question is whether if all of the penances you received are removed you will maintain this behaviour or whether you will return to your former poor behaviour", Miss Davis stated.

"I have decided that it is clear given the severity of your original offences and the potential risk of future misbehavior that you should not be immediately returned to the usual privileges afforded inmates of this establishment. For the remaining eight weeks of your currently assigned sentence the following restrictions additional to the normal conditions will apply as a minimum to you. You will remain in winter uniform -- one pair of institution knickers, wool knee socks, starched shirt and tie, institution tunic, waistcoat and cardigan. You will only be granted any less severe labour based on above norm behaviour from now. I hope you find these continued strictures ensure your behavior is maintained in an exemplary manner girl?" Miss Davis completed the allocation.

"Yes Maam, thank-you Maam", Daisy responded accepting her continued assignment to the junior institution uniform she was now growing used to.

"In addition I want you to be clear that any further offences will be dealt with the severity expected for someone still serving an existing penance. Just to remind you of this I think application of a few strokes of the strap would be appropriate", Miss Davis calmly reminded Daisy whilst rising from her chair and taking the strap from the wall.

Daisy gulped and any hope that the application would be to her hands only was quickly removed. "Undo your cardigan, waistcoat and tunic and bend over the chair," Miss Davis spoke without emotion.

Daisy having yet again had the humiliation of bending over to undo the buttons on the back of the skirt of her tunic positioned herself stretched over the chair in the middle of the office.

"After each stroke I want to hear, "X strokes of the strap. I deserve to be strapped because of my misplaced arrogance and naughtiness. Thanks you Maam please continue my beating until you are satisfied I have been taught my lesson"", Miss Davis completed.

The strapping then commenced. Each stroke made Daisy grimace with pain her thighs and behind already tender from the regular slipperings of the previous eight weeks. She focused on the relief that at least she would not be constrained in bed, allowed to go to the toilet twice per day and that her hair might at least start to grow again. Twelve strokes were allocated before the punishment ended.

"Right Douglas leave your knickers around your ankles. You will be taken to matron to have your new uniform allocated."

Daisy was then, as always under close supervision, marched down the corridor hands on head, knickers round her ankles to the Matron for her change of uniform. The depth of her plight was made obvious at the sense of relief she felt as she put on her new uniform despite it ensuring that her position as a misbehaved institution girl was so clearly enforced by it.