All Comments on 'Daisy's Retraining Pt. 06'

by MissTeachers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
What is Going On?

This story is not making any progress. Each installment is simply a repeat of the last. I have pretty much given up hope that our heroine will ever escape the Gulag that she has fallen into. If there was some sexual side to this I might have decided to continue, but there appears to be none of that on the horizon either. Too bleak to continue.

lowradiationlowradiationover 5 years ago
Excellent

I really love this story, yet another exceptional episode. I like the uniforms and the humiliations, I particularly like to hear a 25 year old woman referred to as 'child'.

Looking forward to futher chapters

Regards, Charles.

PS. I've sent a personal message as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the clothing and pissing fetish

It's just bizarre. Fuck off to the right genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
School uniform punishment

I am sure putting offenders in school uniform and parading them in public would be very very effective in the real world let alone in this story. I find reading this makes me squirm at the level of humiliation Daisy and the others must feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent schoolgirl punishment for young women

The endless uniform humiliation , severe corporal punishment, hard labor and reform school regime are well described. I wonder whether Daisy will find her sentence extended yet again and again until she accepts her childish position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think an institution such as this would be of great benefit of companies to improve the performance of their staff. I am sure there are many young women such as Daisy who would benefit from a period of strict school discipline. I would suggest that all members of the school should appear in public dressed in their dress and school cardigans as a humiliation for them and a lesson for those seeing them as to the consequences of misbehaviour and underperformance. I am sure Daisy will improve her efforts when returning to work and I am assume she will start in a more junior role and have to work hard to demonstrate that she is deserving of a return to her previous level.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this - young spoilt know it all women put in their place and treated as schoolgirls to be re-educated with close supervision and punishment for any violation. Hope there will be more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous