Daisy's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
The Third Chapter in this Victorian saga of Depravity.
2.1k words
4.37
6.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three Lady Dowager Tremayne's Visit

John sat in the kitchen grabbing a quick cup of tea. The whole week had been taken up with preparing for Lady Dowager Tremayne's visit. Every room had been thoroughly cleaned, bedrooms aired, drinks cabinet stocked with the vintner's best and most expensive wines and spirits. Groceries had been being delivered every day and the butcher's boy had just left. Cook and cook's assistant were in an enormous kerfuffle as Mistress had screwed up their menu plan for the visit three times, throwing them back at cook before finally agreeing the fourth effort. Daisy had been working non stop, polishing silver, putting out new bed linen, cleaning, dusting over and over again till Mistress was finally satisfied everything was in place.

Lady Dowager would be arriving in around an hour's time after the train bringing her from her stately home in Devon arrived at Paddington station and a handsome cab or two had made its way gently across London. The Lady Dowager would be accompanied by her maid, Crystal, who everyone was curious to meet as she had been brought into the Dowager's service from one of the West Indian islands as a young girl. Daisy who had prepared an empty servant's room for her was told that would be unnecessary as Crystal would sleep on a mattress on the floor next to the Dowager's four poster bed in the recently refurbished guest room.

He suddenly had to leave his tea as the Dowager had arrived early and he put on his freshly cleaned and ironed servant's uniform and hurried upstairs to stand outside the door as the handsome cab pulled up to a stop. He opened the cab door and helped the Lady down followed by her maid.

"Good to see you again John"

While she said this she discretely squeezed his bottom before walking up the steps to be greeted by Mistress and ushered into the main lounge with Crystal following behind. John could not believe all the trunks and cases he had to unload and subsequently carry up to the Dowager's bedroom and was exhausted by the time he had placed the last one in her bedroom and Crystal entered the bedroom. He was slightly taken aback at just how attractive she was. Several years older than Daisy, taller, more curved and with beautiful caramel skin and a confident bearing.

"Thank you John. I will see to the unpacking, in the meantime could you prepare a hot bath for the Dowager she needs to freshen up after the long journey."

"Of course, Crystal. I will see to that immediately."

He opened the door into the adjoining bathroom and ran the bath with its new fangled hot water taps served by a boiler in the attic.

Meanwhile in the lounge Mistress and the Dowager were sipping tea and daintily working their way through a plate of cook's homemade shortbread biscuits that Daisy had delivered a few minutes earlier.

"Grace, my dear it's so good to have you here in London for a few days, we have so much to catch up on."

"We do indeed Cynthia, (for that is Mistresses Christian name). I see you have a new maid. Such a young, thin, nervous little thing. How did you find her?. No let me guess, that gorgeous manservant of yours John found her and used his charms to convince her to work here."

Mistress smiled:

"Well, something along those lines Grace. She is in the very early stages of training. I haven't decided whether to keep her yet, I will have to see how she develops."

"Cynthia, you are such a tease, I bet you have already branded her! I hope we can put the little thing through a few paces during my stay. I am feeling particularly naughty at the moment."

"Oh, I am sure we can arrange something including her, John and your delicious Crystal. Perhaps after dinner this evening."

"Cynthia, you read my mind. Now dear I need to go and freshen up from that horrendous train journey. Crystal has had time to prepare my room and I want a good, long soak in hot water."

"Of course Grace"

Mistress rang the bell and Daisy appeared at the door.

"Daisy show The Dowager Lady up to her room."

"Yes M'lady."

The Dowager followed Daisy up the main staircase and along the landing to her bedroom.

"That will be all Daisy, Crystal will take care of me now."

"Yes M'lady"

As Daisy walked back along the landing the Dowager couldn't help smiling and thinking how arousing it would be to see her thin, young body, used and abused.

Three hours later, suitably bathed, refreshed and dressed by Crystal, the Dowager was ready for dinner and accompanied by Crystal descended the stairs and was greeted by Mistress who arm in arm walked with her to the dining room.

They sat opposite each other at the dining table whilst John, Daisy and Crystal stood to the side, Daisy and Crystal to serve the food and John to ensure that their glasses were regularly topped up with wine. Cook had done an excellent job and each dish was well received by the Dowager much to Mistresses satisfaction and everything went smoothly until Daisy served the coffee and with shaking hands spilt some on the dining table when pouring a cup for the dowager.

"You clumsy fool, Daisy! What on earth are you doing? There will be serious consequences for you."

"Cynthia dear, don't let yourself get too upset. I am sure it was an accident, why don't you let me decide a suitable correction."

"Of course Grace, you are my guest, whatever you suggest as appropriate."

The Dowager lady turned to look at Crystal and nodded. Before Daisy knew what was happening Crystal had moved swiftly to lock her hands behind her back, pushed her towards a Windsor chair in the corner and without a moments hesitation had sat down and had Daisy laid across her knee. Holding her still with one strong arm she stuffed a serviette into Daisy's ,mouth lifted Daisy's skirt and pulled down her knickers and began to deliver a hard hand spanking. The Dowager , Mistress and John looked on as Crystal repeatedly brought down her hand on Daisy's exposed bottom turning it pink and then red. She was relentless, ignoring Daisy's muffled squeals and tears, the sound of her spanks resounding around the room. John was impressed with this young woman's strength and like The Dowager and Mistress enjoyed the spectacle of poor Daisy held down, humiliated and punished so severely.

Eventually the Dowager said:

"That will do Crystal."

Immediately Crystal ceased spanking Daisy and released the distraught, blubbing young thing.

"John take Daisy away, I want her cleaned up and back in uniform within the hour."

Once John and Daisy had left the room the Dowager told Crystal to go and get something to eat and drink from the kitchen and she would not be needed till the Dowager retired for the night. When they were alone sipping from their wine glasses Mistress spoke:

"Well Grace, that was an impressive performance by your maid, I did enjoy her spanking of Daisy. She has been with you a while hasn't she?"

"Over 15 years now, Cynthia, she has been an excellent addition to my household, obedient, loyal and willing, actually enthusiastic would be more accurate, to help me indulge my particular interests. She takes discipline well, without complaining and is herself useful with a variety of implements should the situation arise. In fact she has a special switch, a sort of knotted wood that she fashioned herself from her experiences on the island and wields it mercilessly when allowed to. I once saw her beat a young maid with it so severely the poor girl fainted "

"Oh I would love to see that Grace...maybe on Daisy or John or both of them".

Meanwhile John after helping a sobbing Daisy to her feet and assisting her to exit the dining room and receiving a warm smile from Crystal as they left, had taken her to her bedroom. Despite Daisy's protestations and embarrassment he had rubbed soothing cold cream on her raging bottom. After that Daisy hugged him and nestled against his chest. Watching her being spanked had aroused him and as she looked up wistfully into his eyes he decided that he Mistress would approve of him ensnaring Daisy further.

He kissed her mouth and quickly they found themselves semi naked on her bed. He entered her, surprised to find she was a virgin. He couldn't be gentle though as she needed to be prepared for Mistresses training regime. He thrust hard and deep inside her and placed his hand around her neck, nearly choking her. To his astonishment she responded with obvious relish so he fucked her forcefully and quickly, slapping her face, pulling on her hair, pushing fingers inside her dark star, choking her and relentlessly pounding her with his long, thick cock until he came inside her tight, virgin cunt. Daisy clearly thought this meant he loved her and whispered such into his ear and he felt no compunction in allowing her that misconception. Though of course he was the property of Mistress, it was her who he loved, he was merely assisting in Daisy's training. He felt sure when he reported back to Mistress she would approve of his decision to bed Daisy and that Mistress would be able to use this to push Daisy into accepting further depravity in the future He told Daisy she needed to clean up quickly and put on a fresh uniform ready to appear before Mistress, to serve her evening cup of tea and prepare her for bed.

As he left her room and was doing up the fly buttons on his breeches he noticed the door was slightly ajar and as he opened it he found Crystal outside in the corridor with a smirk on her face, she had clearly been enjoying the spectacle of him aggressively fucking Daisy. She winked at him then turned and descended the stairs down to the Dowager's bedroom.

Thirty minutes later The Dowager entered her guest bedroom to find Crystal waiting for her having just finished hanging up all her clothes and laying out her dressing table accessories.

"Well, my dear, did your little spying mission prove at all fruitful?"

Crystal gave The Dowager a full account of what she had heard and seen taking place between Daisy and John.

"It sounds like he gave the little slut a really hard fucking. What do you think of John, Crystal is he someone you find attractive?"

"M'lady, he is a handsome young man, well built and sturdy. If Mistress were to decide I should engage in some fornication with him to amuse her I would of course do so, it would not be distasteful to me. But M'lady knows that I am and always will be hers."

"Well we will have to see what develops. In the meantime Crystal I found the spanking earlier and your description of John fucking Daisy very arousing and it's so long since I received a good spanking myself. I feel I need a little attention."

Crystal smiled and removed a wooden cane from the trunk in the corner. She also cut a fresh piece of ginger from the root she kept in a tin. The dowager lay face down on the bed, one hand underneath her, already rubbing herself as Crystal slipped the ginger past her rim and inside her dark star and waited for it to take effect. As the burning sensation caused the dowager to wriggle in pain Crystal raised the cane and brought it down on the dowager's pale skin. She had learnt over the years just how much pain the Dowager could take whilst still giving herself pleasure. She struck her hard leaving several seconds between each swish of the cane, allowing red welts to appear. Crystal loved this power exchange where her white Mistress became her slave. The Dowager began to groan and moan as the cane descended and her fingers worked her into a desperate frenzy. Crystal held back till The Dowager begged her to beat her again and made her beg three more times before she brought the cane down with every ounce of strength she could muster and smiled as her Lady gave a final groan and came hard. A few minutes passed before The Dowager turned over:

"Thank you, my dear. I rather needed that. I think it's time to get some sleep, I have a feeling tomorrow might prove to be an exhausting day. I want you to sleep in my bed tonight."