Daisy's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The next instalment of this tale of Victorian depravity.
2.8k words
4.2
6.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four : The Day after Daisy Fell in Love

Over a delicious breakfast the following morning including kedgeree and roasted coffee, which had been laid out by Daisy, Mistress Cynthia and The Dowager discussed their plans for the day. The Dowager had previously written to Shawcross and Johnson arranging a private visit to their specialist clothing and accessories shop situated in a small alley, just behind Bond Street and would be buying items for both herself and Crystal who would of course accompany her. It occurred to Mistress Cynthia that it might be a good idea for Daisy to go too if the Dowager didn't mind and perhaps put an item or two on Cynthia's account if anything piqued her interest.

"What an excellent idea, Cynthia. It will be company for Crystal and a chance to see if there is anything I think Daisy might need."

The two of them laughed at the Dowager's rather cryptic remark.

"Well that's settled then, Grace. When you get back we can have a late lunch and then maybe a fashion show.......something to look forward to I think."

"Definitely, Cynthia......nothing like a fashion show to provide a little entertainment."

An hour later the Dowager rode in the first of two handsome cabs while Crystal and Daisy followed in a second. Crystal, asked how Daisy had come to be employed and then made a point of saying she could tell how John had a real soft spot for Daisy and that maybe something might develop. Daisy blushed and then told Crystal they were in love and she had been with him for the first time yesterday. Crystal managed to suppress a smirk and express surprise and delight that Daisy had found such a handsome lover and asked what Mistress would make of it if she found out. Daisy replied that John had told her they must keep it a secret or Mistress would likely as not have them both replaced. Crystal smiled sweetly and told Daisy that her secret was safe with her, that Daisy was now her friend and that her lips were sealed and kissed her on the cheek. Smiling sweetly and talking in hushed conspiratorial tones Crystal whispered:

"Of course Daisy, he must love you very much. You both must make sure that whatever happens you pretend that the two of you don't have these feelings for each other, so you can stay together."

At the exact same time that Crystal was pretending to be Daisy's confidante and friend, John was standing in front of Mistress Cynthia in her sitting room having been summoned to appear before his Mistress and was recounting every detail of his liaison with Daisy the previous afternoon.

"I think the initiative you took was exactly the right thing John, giving the little tart a good, hard fucking.....getting the silly young thing to think she is in love with you and you with her. That will help us in encouraging her to take part in more, how shall I put it, 'advanced activities', thinking she is ensuring the two of you can remain secret lovers while we humiliate and abuse her for our pleasure and amusement. Well done, John. You have pleased your Mistress!"

Mistress Cynthia extended her hand and John went down on one knee and kissed the back of it, saying:

"I live to serve you, Mistress."

"I know you do John, and while you continue to do so I will keep you as mine."

The two handsome cabs drew to a halt outside a rather nondescript shop frontage with the sign 'By Appointment Only' in the window and the drivers helped the Dowager and Crystal and Daisy down from their cabs. Standing at the door to the shop was an elderly man, grey hair, bespectacled with a slight stoop.

"Welcome Dowager to our humble establishment we are so pleased to have you visit us again, please.... this way M'lady"

The Dowager followed by Crystal and Daisy entered the rather dimly lit premises.

"Thank you Mr Shawcross, and who is this young gentleman standing by the counter?"

"This is Bertram, M'lady, a nephew of the late Mr Johnson and whom I have employed as my assistant. I find he can be quite useful in demonstrating some of our wares."

Bertram bowed his head as all three women glanced over in his direction, each one admiring his tall, straight, handsome features.

"Please M'lady take a seat. What would M'lady like to view first?"

"Corsets first, Mr Shawcross, your very latest and best."

Mr Shawcross snapped his fingers and Bertrand went into the back room and returned moments later with several corsets, each one with bone stays but in a variety of colours and fabrics.

"These are our latest additions M'lady, straight from some of the finest fashion houses in Paris and exclusive to our customers."

"The crimson silk one and the black one, I think Mr Shawcross. Daisy and Crystal will try them on for me to view."

"Of course M'lady......Bertram, show these young ladies to the dressing room."

Bertram carried the two corsets through to the dressing room and left Crystal and Daisy to get changed. Daisy was surprised when Crystal stripped completely naked and told her to do the same. Then each girl Iaced up the other in her corset, Crystal in the crimson one and Daisy in the black one. Just as Daisy reached for her bloomers Crystal told her not to, that the Dowager would expect them to be naked save for their corsets. Daisy was rather embarrassed as the two of them returned to the shop's front room under the gaze of Mr Shawcross, Bertram and the Dowager.

The girls stood in front of the Dowager who told them to turn round before telling Crystal that she didn't think Daisy's corset was tight enough. Crystal told Daisy too breathe in and tightened the corset even further, forcing Daisy's small breasts together and up, making them look larger. Daisy could hardly breathe but managed not to feint.

"I will take them both Mr Shawcross and four pairs of your open front and back bloomers. I would also like to look at your accessories."

Mr Shawcross motioned to Bertram who pulled out a tray from underneath the counter and placed it on a folding table in front of the Dowager, who immediately took out some iron nipple clamps with screw mechanisms and indicated that she would take them, along with a pair of leg irons. She then removed a leather harness and a long white ivory dildo which had Daisy confused not sure what they could be used for.

"Mr Shawcross, I rather like the look of these but would need to test them out before deciding on a purchase. Is there some way of doing this?"

Mr Shawcross motioned to Bertram and answered:

"Of course M'lady. Bertram is available should you wish."

The Dowager nodded her approval and stood. Mr Shawcross helped her into the leather harness and attached the ivory dildo to it. Daisy watched on aghast as Bertram removed his breeches and bent over the counter his legs apart. Crystal, however, quickly picked up a tub of special cream and applied it to the Dowager's dildo and then rubbed Bertram's rim with it. The Dowager moved forward and wasted no time in entering the waiting Bertram and starting to fuck him vigorously.

"M'lady will notice how the harness is designed to rub M'lady's private parts as she fucks her slut."

"Yes, Mr Shawcross it does indeed"

The Dowager continued to pound Bertram enjoying his grunts and moans for a few more minutes before withdrawing and turning to Crystal and Daisy said:

"I think this would be perfect for me to use on John, don't you girls?"

Daisy was horrified, the idea of her true love being brutally fucked in his arse by this sadistic woman appalled her, but Crystal noticing her distress, and quickly realising this chance to further establish a closer false friendship with Daisy, distracted The Dowager by moving forward and undoing the harness. Daisy and Crystal retired to the dressing room, removed each others corsets and quickly dressed. Daisy thanked Crystal for diverting The Dowager's attention away from her own shocked face. Crystal told Daisy that being her friend she wanted to protect her from the Dowager's displeasure but that Daisy must be very careful in the future both with the Dowager and Mistress Cynthia and then gave Daisy a surprise kiss on her lips.

On the way back to the town house The Dowager smiled to herself. It had been so much fun pretending she didn't know about Daisy and John and frightening Daisy with her comment about using her new strapon on her beau. Crystal she was sure would be enjoying deceiving Daisy as to her friendship with her. Meanwhile Daisy and Crystal in their cab, packed with boxes of the wares the Dowager had bought, chatted amiably as Crystal continued to convince Daisy that she was a new and trusted friend who cared for her deeply.

Back at the townhouse The Dowager and Mistress Cynthia enjoyed a leisurely, late lunch which included gala pie, salad leaves, duck eggs and pigeon breast rounded off with the latest delicacy, oranges. Downstairs in the kitchen, John, Daisy and Crystal shared a ploughman's lunch and a small glass of ale each.

"Cynthia, my dear. I wonder if we might have a little show this afternoon as we discussed this morning. I rather think we might enjoy directing our maids and John in some amusement."

"Grace, that's just what I had in mind, I do indeed think we could have a little fun with them."

Both knew about Daisy and John's fornication the other day but neither knew that the other was party to this information.

"I think, the drawing room might serve us best Grace..........save the basement till tomorrow as a special end to your visit."

The Dowager agreed and Mistress rang the bell summoning John to the room. When he arrived with a crumb of bread on his tunic Mistress Cynthia informed him he and the maids should report to the drawing room in fifteen minutes time and he should ensure the Dowager's purchases obtained this morning should be laid out on the side table.

Fifteen minutes later and the two ladies entered the drawing room to find Daisy, Crystal and John standing side by side and made themselves comfortable on the ornate French sofa. Mistress Cynthia spoke first:

"The Dowager and myself require a little amusement and the three of you are going to provide it. Anything either the Dowager or myself specifies you are to do, you will do so instantly and without hesitation. Is that understood?"

Three heads nodded their agreement.

"Why don't you begin Grace, after all you are my guest?"

"John, remove Crystal and Daisy clothes' and help them into the corsets on the table, the black one for Daisy the crimson one for Crystal."

John helped each maid to disrobe till they stood naked. Crystal unperplexed but Daisy clearly nervous and embarrassed. John helped them into their respective corsets ensuring the stays were laced as tightly as possible emphasising each maid's breasts.

"Don't they look just so delicious Cynthia?. I bet John finds them both arousing!"

"Grace they do and I can tell by the bulge in his breeches that John does too. I don't think that bulge should be wasted do you?"

"No my dear why don't we let Crystal see to it?"

Mistress Cynthia thought to herself what a great idea, having Daisy watch her supposed new best friend fellate John, while having to stand and watch that take place. How deliciously humiliating for the slut.

"Go ahead Crystal see to him, Now!"

Crystal dropped to her knees in front of John, undid the buttons on his breeches and released his swollen member. With practised ease she licked and kissed it, ran her tongue over the underside before taking it in her mouth. Mistress Cynthia enjoyed knowing how awful Daisy must feel, seeing her true love being fellated by her new best friend, so skilfully and him so eagerly accepting her ministrations. John began to groan as Crystal cupped his balls and sucked his erect member deep into her mouth, moving her head back and forth her eyes wet and excited.

"Cum on her face John, not in her mouth!"

John managed to pull out of Crystals mouth at the last moment delivering several spurts of sticky, white cum onto Crystal's caramel coloured face.

"Daisy, clean that mess off Crystal's face, use your tongue and swallow it all down girl."

Both The Dowager and Mistress Cynthia enjoyed the humiliation that Daisy endured, licking John's seed from another woman's face, spunk that he had deposited with such relish on her new best friends face.

"Now the clamps Crystal put them on Daisy, screw them nice and tight."

As Crystal attached the clamps to each of Daisy nipples she silently mouthed 'sorry'. Daisy had never experienced such pain as the iron clamps were screwed tightly on each nipple, crying out as the screws were being tightened. Both the Dowager and Mistress Cynthia found this most arousing. The Dowager resolved that tomorrow in the dungeon, if Cynthia would allow it, she would ensure Daisy would be tortured to the end of her tether.

Then the final degradation, the Dowager rose and fastened the leather harness to herself attaching the ivory dildo. John was told to suck the dildo as Daisy squirmed under the pain of the nipple clamps. He of course did so as the Dowager looked straight at Daisy, smiling as he did.

"Good boy, John. What a little bitch you are. Tomorrow both Mistress and I are going to fuck that tight little arse of yours with this same dildo. I suggest you get some help stretching you tonight."

With that she withdrew from his mouth and undid the harness. Mistress and the Dowager stood and left the room leaving their servants to clean up and get back to work.

Later that evening after dinner had been served and consumed and The Dowager and Lady Cynthia were playing gin rummy in the drawing room; Crystal, John and Daisy finally had an half hour or so to sit down together in the kitchen before the two maids were required to prepare their respective Ladies for bed and John would do his security checks around the house, making sure doors and windows were locked and fires and candles extinguished.

There was a subdued atmosphere around the table until Crystal broke the tension by apologising to Daisy, both for having to cause her so much physical pain with the nipple clamps as well as her fellation of John. Daisy accepted that she had had no choice but to follow instructions and when John chirped in with his own apology explaining that inside his head he had been thinking only of Daisy during his sexual liaison with Crystal, the atmosphere warmed and all agreed that they would remain good friends no matter what was expected of them tomorrow.

Crystal, appearing to ask in all innocence, why the two love birds as she described them, Daisy and John, didn't simply run away together. John answered immediately explaining that they would be unable to find employment again if they did and risked the poor house and separation. Daisy taking her cue from John agreed saying the most important thing was for them to remain together and to keep their love a secret. Crystal nodded her head, saying yes that she understood how that was the most important thing for the two of them, whilst her hand rested on John's crotch beneath the table then squeezed, feeling him grow beneath it, all the time smiling at Daisy.

She reluctantly removed her hand from John's bulge enjoying how he had responded and stood saying she needed to prepare The Dowager's bed and the two love birds should have some time together, kissed John lightly on his cheek then Daisy full and long on the lips. When she had gone Daisy found herself blushing, she had found Crystal's kiss more than friendly, in fact exciting. It was totally unexpected and confusing, but she put that to the back of her mind as both her and John had their duties to attend to. She desperately wished John would visit her during the night as she craved his warmth and strength in her bed. She knew, however that they had to be very careful and with visitors in the house it would not be advisable. It was the Dowager's last day staying at the house tomorrow and if they could get through whatever she and Mistress Cynthia had planned for them, then once the Dowager had gone it would be easier for her and John to continue their love affair, though she would miss Crystal as she was the first true friend she had made since joining the household.