Damn It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always baby, always with you," I replied giving her pussy pump a little squeeze. She bit her lip and moaned softly.

This was our Sunday routine now, practically taking the whole day to get each other off multiple times. We'd stop for a bite to eat and what not, but other than that it was just us two in the bedroom or out by the pool playing. I had already used the fucking machine on her, with it still sitting over on the floor with two large dildos hanging on the ends, well used. Heather had let me take a couple of photos during the session and a couple more after her orgasm.

"I can't wait to stuff this in me," Heather said staring at my ever-expanding cock. "Just remember, go easy. I've got my period now or maybe I went too hard on the machine... either way, I need a gentle session... for now."

The way she said it was so sexy. Her confidence was wonderful and when her eyes looked at me, I knew I would be gentle for the moment. The rougher stuff would come later. Besides, I never had a problem with period sex, not that it happened often or wasn't supposed to, given her birth control. But it also seemed to turn Heather into an animal, if you could believe that. She was hornier during that time of month, even if she never usually had a period and I just went along with the ride, happily.

"I know. It's a bit soon, isn't it?" I asked releasing the pressure on her pussy pump. She groaned and I took the tube off with that sucking sound as it released her now incredibly fat pussy lips.

"I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow. Could be early onset menopause. No matter. Just means no more birth control if that's the case," Heather replied with that mischievous grin that had got us into so many sexual experiences. Not that I could knock her up anyway, she had taken care of that after her devastating miscarriage all those years ago and went straight onto birth control getting an IUD implanted when it was medically possible. There was something highly erotic about how she always wanted me firing my potent sperm into her body, and she never let me forget it.

"Well then, Mrs Jackson. How about I squeeze this thing into your tight pussy?" I asked signalling her to release my cock. "Or I could pump your clit?"

"God yes. But there is plenty of time for that. It's only two o'clock in the afternoon," Heather replied releasing my cock from the vacuum and slowly pulling it out of the tube. It was thick and heavy, just the way she like to play with it, with the thick rubber ring at the base end, and my cock ready for her to devour. "Now, time to stretch me out and fill me up with your superior sperm."

I always marvelled at how delicious my wife was when she was in a sexual mood. This time was no different, straddling me and then lowering her puffed up pussy onto my enlarged member. The soft moan she let out and then the way she inhaled heightened my sexual desires and made me want to have her more. I guess that was why I always looked forward to Sundays and I know Heather did too. Now all I had to do was convince her to let me have my way. Hopefully.

Chapter 2

In the two years since I took the job, things had been very busy but rewarding. I got to know my team well, with my personal assistant Carly and secretary Josephine being my trusted inner circle within the company. We had obviously maintained professional boundaries with the two women and Josephine's husband, Mike, being invited to dinner with Heather and I throughout that time. It allowed us to get to know each other better and build that crucial relationship but that was where it stopped. I should probably describe both women so that you have a better picture of them. Carly was the elegant and empowered redhead, with impossibly clear skin and no freckles anywhere to be seen. She commanded attention with how she was always immaculately dressed and groomed. Her dark reddish, brown hair was always in a braid which stopped just above her ass. There was never a hair out of place and she wore corporate dresses or skirts and blouses with a jacket. Never one to be without high heels, Carly stood as tall as me, and filled out her clothes wonderfully, even if she was only a couple of years younger. She understood what it was like to see the world from the 'middle aged' bracket and that was super helpful and comforting to me. Carly had intense blue eyes but her smile would soften anyone which was often framed in a subtle red lipstick.

Josephine was almost the opposite of Carly. She was thirty-six years old; I know because I bought her a huge cake and we celebrated her birthday in the office recently. She was quiet, and with her shoulder length black hair, came across as the motherly figure of our corporate family. She was cute but wise and had the body of a mother, with curves like a country road. She was always covered up wearing long skirts and long sleeves but she pulled it off beautifully. When I said opposite, I meant it. Josephine barely came up to my shoulders and that was in her two-inch heels! She had an infectious laugh but kept the place running and was an indispensable part of my team. I couldn't do this job without my two go getters.

The pressure had been on at work the last week with reports and meetings as we tried to ship new software on time. I had just finished a tense phone call with one of the directors when I walked out of my office in the direction of Carly's when she came out at the same time. We stopped beside Josephine when I offloaded.

"Please tell me that progress report is almost finished?" I asked rather worried that I'd bring down the wrath of the gods on us if it wasn't. "Gigi and Alexander are breathing down our necks..." It wasn't the first time we had been under pressure, but it was the first time we had been threatened by the higher-ups. The company had a deadline to meet and this was crucial to keeping a big government contract.

Her smile said it all. I had really come to rely on Carly and valued her input and help all the time. I was so happy to see that face and her smile.

"All done, all verified and sent off two minutes ago," Carly replied clutching her hands in front of her happily.

I sighed a huge relief and then did something without thinking. I grabbed Carly and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, thank god!" I said kissing her cheek again. I then stopped when I realised what I had just done. "Shit. I'm sorry, that was inappropriate." I let her go and let out a big sigh. "I'll call H.R. and report the incident. It won't happen again."

The last thing I wanted was a sexual harassment case so it was better to be on the front foot and admit it. I never wanted her or Josephine to feel uncomfortable.

"Why?" Carly asked which shocked me. I stared at her for a second.

"Because of what I just did. I didn't mean to and," I replied but she stopped me and grabbed my arms.

"Relax. I'm not offended at all. If I was uncomfortable, I would tell you and it was the furthest thing from it. It was kind of sweet actually," Carly said which blew me away. "It's nice to know when you're appreciated." What happened next blew my mind further.

I was about to speak when Josephine got up and smacked me on the ass playfully. I turned and then she reached up and kissed me on the cheek. I looked into her brown eyes, through her glasses while she held me there.

"Not many men are as thoughtful as you. And we love working for you, there are worse departments we could be in, you know. Now relax otherwise there is more where that came from," Josephine said in such a warm and fuzzy way I couldn't do anything but smile and nod. She let me go and smirked before sitting down at her desk again.

"Yes ma'am," I said looking at both of the women. "I got lucky with you two, didn't I?"

Josephine just smiled before going back to her work at the computer, and Carly looked at me.

"Yes, yes you did," Carly said before turning on those heels and strutting back into her office. I hadn't really paid attention before but those seams on the back of her stockings drew my eyes all the way up to her ass, which I have to admit looked damn fine in that tight skirt she was wearing.

I composed myself, trying not to think of her that way and thanked my lucky stars I had two of the best people I'd ever met working for me. From that simple interaction our relationships grew but I still had to make sure we weren't too comfortable with one another. It had to remain professional. I hoped.

Chapter 3

Things had been going well in my professional life two years into my job. Heather and I still made time for each other getting in as many special moments as we could. I had noticed some small changes with Heather sometimes feeling tired more often and feeling full sometimes after eating only a little bit of food, but she was in good spirits. Nothing else popped up out of the ordinary and at other times she was her usual old self. We kept things alive in the bedroom, and while we didn't end up doing anything new, the old favourites were still a big part of our lives. Heather even seemed to enjoy eating my ass more, which I didn't complain about since she was so good at it.

However, I am away a lot as predicted and we try to keep in touch as much as possible but Heather has been lonely during those times. Anna, and Olivia have stepped in taking her out for a movie, the theatre or to see a band that is playing locally. That was where Heather was tonight, out with Anna and Olivia seeing a band when I arrived home from my trip. Carly had dropped me off first because I was on the way, even though I insisted we do it the other way around. Carly, my fiery assistant was a go-getter and hard to resist when she had her mind set on something, so I just accepted it and was thankful to be home.

I walked into my empty house, dumping my luggage near the laundry and putting my backpack down in the living room, out of the way. I headed for a shower, to wash the travel grime off me and the girls must have returned because when I got out, Anna was looking at me worriedly.

"Hey. Everything alright?" I asked holding the towel around my waist.

"Of course. It's just that Heather is sick, we're not sure why," Anna replied which caused me to grab a shirt and shorts and immediately get dressed after Anna left the room.

I rushed to the other bathroom to find Heather with her head in the toilet, heaving up whatever it was she had consumed.

"Hey babe, what's going on? You okay?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it away which I thought was odd and then heaved again, her back arching before she took a heavy breath and looked at me. She looked a little green. "Can I get you anything?"

Her eyes looked a little glazed over and it took her a moment to say something. She was really starting to get me worried.

"I just need to sleep," Heather said rather coherently. "I'll go into the spare room, just in case."

"In case what?" I asked remembering that we did that when either one of us was sick as to not pass it on. "Never mind."

We took Heather to the spare room and tucked her in, with Anna walking out to the lounge with me.

"What the hell happened? She drink too much?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not sure. We had wine as usual. Some guy came over and harassed us, but we told him to buzz off," Anna replied obviously replaying events in her mind. I could see she was thinking about it. "She went to the toilet at one stage. We got to meet the band backstage which she loved and that was fine, you know happy but not drunk. Then when it was time to go, we got a little lost in the crowd but we weren't apart for more than a minute or two, maybe five tops. On the ride home she went downhill and fast."

"Okay. Right, weird. Thanks for looking after her Anna, I appreciate it," I said walking her to the front door. It was our usual thing but she stopped and took my arm.

"I'll feel better if I stay, okay," Anna said in a tone I didn't recognise. Something was up, but I wasn't sure what. We would have to wait until morning to get some answers and I figured that Anna could stay given she had no one at home and practically lived here nowadays anyway.

"Fine. The other room should be ready. Your usual suite, " I said trying to lighten the mood. It had been a while since I had seen Heather this sick. She usually didn't drink that much, but when she did, this wasn't out of the possibilities.

"Thanks John. How was your trip? Everything go, okay?" Anna asked as we sat at the dining room table for a moment. I needed to calm down a bit and now that Heather was home and sleeping it off, I felt better.

"Yeah, not bad. We're kicking goals, the software is on track for release. So that's a good thing. And the best part is, I don't have to be away for another two months," I said happy in the realisation it was the last trip for a bit.

"That's great," Anna said but her eyes said something else.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just means I won't be around as much, that's all," Anna said obviously disappointed her friend wouldn't be able to keep her company.

"Nah, you can still come over. It's good to have you here. I'll just make myself scarce from time to time," I said seeing her lighten up. Of course, I like my own space, but she was fun to be around, that's for sure.

"Thanks John. I mean it," Anna said taking my hand. There was a soft side to her, one that hadn't been there for a while now, but was slowly coming back.

"You're welcome and you know I'm only kidding. I do mean it when I say I like having you around," I said which seemed to cheer her up even more.

We got up from the table and before I could say anything, Anna gave me a hug which was really nice, before moving away. For some reason that small gesture helped me calm down even more.

"I know. I just don't want to make your life hard or anything. Make you hate me, you know... be a bother," Anna said her hand still on my forearm.

"You won't and you don't. How about we get some sleep and I'll make us some breakfast in the morning?" I said smiling at her.

"Breakfast? For me? I haven't had a man do that in years. Maybe I should stay over more often," Anna said with a light laugh.

"Two women against one? I'm not sure that's fair," I said as we headed for the bedrooms.

"You don't seem to mind when we party," Anna said giving me a cheeky grin. Damn that woman knew how to tease me.

What else could I say?

"True," I said smiling at her. "But you two won't be topless at breakfast."

"You never know..." Anna said with a cheeky grin.

"I'd better pull out all the stops then," I said which made her giggle. Damn it, the woman made me feel better. Who would have thought?

"Good night, John," Anna said kissing my cheek and heading into her room.

"Night," I said before heading off to the spare room to check on Heather.

I quickly peaked inside and saw her lying still, a light snore telling me she was fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I headed for our bedroom and got under the covers, turning once before I feel asleep. The trip had taken more out of me than I realised.

Chapter 4

It was quiet in our house the next morning. I was up first, followed not long after by Anna. I had put on coffee, but I was only going to eat some toast for breakfast. I know, not very loving, but I didn't feel like it. Anna seemed a little stand offish in the morning light, but I poured her coffee and offered her all sorts of food, but she wasn't that hungry. She was quite different from last night. I got the feeling she wanted to tell me something. Unburden her soul, if you know what I mean, so, I went for it.

"Alright, what happened last night?" I asked calmly, but coldly.

Anna took a moment and then looked at me. It was like she was getting a 'run up' and then she could let it out. It only took a couple of seconds.

"It was a good concert, people were having a great time and we got caught up in it," Anna replied with a sigh. It seemed like she was holding in her breath.

"Right, and that's it?" I asked just as my wife, Heather stumbled into the room. She poured some coffee and sat down beside Anna, quiet as a mouse.

"There was a lot of alcohol," Anna replied looking at Heather with a sad look. I looked at Heather who seemed to come alive with each sip of her coffee.

"I can see that," I said unimpressed. Heather never got this drunk and hadn't since college. It was concerning.

"Don't blame Anna... we wanted to let our hair down, have fun. That's all," Heather said softly. This was becoming repetitive.

"That doesn't explain why you were so sick. Did someone spike your drink? Did you do drugs?" I asked but Heather launched.

"No! Of course not! How dare you insinuate I took drugs!" Heather replied loudly before holding the side of her head as I figured the headache made its presence known.

"I should go," Anna said standing up. "John, please go easy. I just think she had too much to drink. That's all. Mixing wine and cocktails, is never a good thing."

I let out a sigh and nodded. Anna touched Heather on the shoulder before coming around to me, kissing my cheek before putting her cup in the sink.

"Bye Anna, thanks," I said to which she smiled sadly and let herself out. I watched my wife and couldn't stay angry. It was clear she had drunk too much, which while it was out of the ordinary, we didn't really have any responsibilities to worry about. Heather seemed to get her colour back and was now more normal, the more coffee she drank. I figured I'd ask one more time. "So, what really happened?"

Heather looked at me and then shrugged. Here we go.

"One of the ladies got a bit frisky with one of the band members. Was a bit appalling to watch actually," Heather said softly. "Made me feel so awkward, that made me feel queasy."

"Then what happened? If it wasn't you, why were you so sick?" I asked trying to get to the bottom of it all. But from the way she looked at me I could tell she wasn't lying, not with that look anyway.

"I don't know sweetie. I just have a bad headache. Sorry, probably too much to drink," Heather said nursing her head. It was probably time to let it go and try to make her feel better. Maybe, some time together would ease any feelings I may have had about last night. Perhaps if she would relax more, I might get more out of her. Who knows, but it's worth a try.

"That's okay, how about I give you a massage after your shower and you can relax," I asked seeing Heather's face flash strangely, of almost guilt before it went away immediately. I wasn't sure what it was about so I kept going as if nothing happened.

"That'd be great. But I want you to rest as well," Heather said softly. It was obvious she had a headache given she'd go quiet when she usually got one.

"Okay, just promise me one thing. That you'll tell me what's going on so I don't worry like I did? I can also come and pick you up if you're sick," I said feeling back at ease now.

"I will sweetie. I'm sorry I worried you," Heather said moving closer and giving me a gentle hug.

"That's okay, how about you finish your drink and I'll go warm up the massage oils? You'll feel better in no time," I said which brought a smile to her face.

There wasn't an argument after that, we just slipped back into our routine and I looked after Heather with all the love and affection I could muster. I knew by the end of the night she was appreciative when we made slow gentle love until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 5

It had been nearly two weeks since I saw the doctor and I still couldn't believe it. I had contracted a sexually transmitted infection from somewhere. When I told the doctor it wasn't possible, she informed me otherwise. Since I had been staying in hotels and what not, if there were any toilets that hadn't been sanitised properly and even the beds not cleaned properly, I could have got it from there. It still didn't make sense. Thankfully I had told Heather and she was so supportive, taking herself to the doctor and getting antibiotics while her results came back. I would never in a million years thought this would happen to us. Especially from hotels and me being away.

123456...8