Damn It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Roger said smiling as the women danced around with their bodies on full display. "Looking good Anna!"

I noticed Jack and Pam were getting close to people, with Pam giving me knowing glances every so often. It took me a moment but then I realised just how many piercings Pam and Jack had all over their bodies. It was interesting to see that, given I had no idea otherwise. Just like they had no idea I had a few piercings as well.

"Thank you, Roger!" Anna said shaking her tits before heading for her glass of wine. "John? What do you think?"

Fuck, she had to ask me. Again. This was becoming a habit!

"Lovely," I replied looking at Roger and shrugging before returning my attention to Anna. She giggled and juggled her tits before becoming the meat in the sandwich that was Marco and Jack. I looked at Carly who was smiling next to me and then at Josephine who was having a good time next to Terri. "You're looking good too Josie."

"Thank you!" Josephine said dancing over to me with her swimsuit around her hips and shaking her ample cleavage at me. Carly laughed and sipped her wine, winking at Josephine as she strutted back to the group.

"God, I love parties. I love titties," Roger said downing the last of his beer. I couldn't help but feel a sense of déjà vu, but also noticed everyone but myself, Carly, Roger and Josephine were completely naked, with Marco, Angelo, Jack and Mike swinging freely in the breeze. Before I could say anything, Carly piped up.

"God, I love cocks," Carly said which made both Roger and I looked directly at her. I got a cheeky smirk and then a wink before we all broke out in laughter. Okay, so maybe not exactly déjà vu, but close.

I never thought a few years ago I would be a widower, and having my life turn out like this. It just didn't seem possible, but here I am, enjoying the company of some amazing people in my life and getting better by the day. I won't say I don't miss Heather, because I do but I also have filled some of that void while rebuilding everything. I couldn't have done it without them nor do I want to. I'm happy to have them in my life. Now that I am finally feeling like I am settling in to this new phase, Anna piped up.

"Come on John, get your gear off!" Anna said loudly which put me in a bit of a spot. I heard the rest of the group starting to cheer and Roger pull away from me while trying to get out of the way. I swore he was running away but then he dropped his shorts and let his erection point the way to the dancefloor. Now the cheers for me were getting louder and I definitely didn't have enough to drink yet. What was I going to do now? Damn it!

1...345678