Dan and Me Pt. 23

Story Info
The pizza delivery girl.
1.8k words
4
6.6k
1
0

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pts 11 and 18.

--

I was bored, and had some ideas how to alleviate that, so I suggested Dan come over for some fun. I saw him pull up, so I came out to meet him in a summer dress.

He stopped me before I could open the door to let us in, and hugged me to him so we could kiss. His hands were on my bum, and he pulled my dress up and over my head, leaving me there naked. I quickly opened the door and ran in, and we walked up the stairs to the living room.

Dan asked me what I wanted to do, and I said we'd get things ready, then call Rachel.

We dressed me in black lingerie - fishnet stockings, garter belt, thong and a strapless bra. I called the pizza place, and asked for Rachel. She was there, and available, so I ordered a pizza for delivery.

Dan hand cuffed me, and put money for the pizza on the counter. He sat teasing me until there was a knock on the door, when he went into the bedroom to watch on his phone. I went down the stairs, backed up and opened the door.

As we came up the stairs, Rachel said my boyfriend is a dick for leaving me like this again.

"Is your boyfriend the guy I saw you with on the bike trails?"

"No. It's complicated," I said.

"So, what do you want to do this time?" she said, putting the pizza on the counter and pocketing the money.

"Well, I was thinking you could start by taking off my bra."

Rachel reached out and unhooked the fastener, and my bra fell to the floor.

"You have lovely boobs," she said, offhandedly stroking them. I could feel my nipples were hardening already.

"You could take off my panties."

Rachel slid her hands down to the thin strips holding my thong up, and pulled it down, letting me step out of it before throwing them over by the bra.

"Give us a twirl," said Rachel.

I turned around, showing off her butt.

"You know," said Rachel, "I'm starting to think that maybe you set this up."

"Maybe I did set this up."

"So with delivery guys, do you, like, fuck them?"

"No," I said, "I like giving blowjobs."

"Right, I've got more work to do, but I want you to stay like this and wait for me."

"Um, OK," I said, nervously.

"When I get back, I'll knock on the door 'tap' pause 'tap, tap', OK?" She gestured like she was knocking on the door. "That way you know it's me."

I nodded.

"Maybe I'll go and get some of the guys I work with when I come back. Would you suck them off?"

She wouldn't really do that, would she?

"I don't think so, no," I said. "How long will you be?"

Rachel looked at her watch.

"Why, when will your boyfriend be back?"

"Not for a few hours."

"Oh, I should be back before him then."

She started towards the door.

"Remember, 'tap' pause 'tap, tap', then you can open the door for me."

I heard the door close, and Dan came in from the bedroom.

"Well, that was cool," he said.

"To be honest, I'm a bit worried where this is going. Do you think she'll bring guys with her?"

"Well, if she does, just don't answer the door," he said. "The game can end there. Or now, if you're unhappy with what's going on."

"I'm not sure," I said. "Are you OK to stay longer? I don't want to be alone with whatever's going on now."

"Of course I'll stay. Do you want me out here, or in there?" He gestured towards the bedroom.

"Out here, I think. How long do you think she'll be?"

He looked at his watch.

"They close in about an hour, so probably not long after that. Hey, I have an idea, seeing as I'm going to be here, do you want to up the ante?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"A surprise," he said, and headed to the bedroom.

"Where are your toys?" he asked.

"Top drawer, on the left."

He opened the drawer and shuffled around, choosing a long floppy pink dildo with a suction base. We went back into the living room. He held the dildo up to my mouth, and nervously I sucked it in. It's way too long to get it all inside me. He took it out and licked the suction cup.

"I want to put this in you, OK?"

He had me bend over, then slid the dildo through my pussy lips a couple of times, then started to gently put it in. It took a couple of tries, but he got it in as far as I'd want it to go.

"Come over here," he said, and backed me up into the kitchen, and stuck the dildo to the wall. I was bent over with her legs straight, impaled by the dildo stuck to the wall.

"You can bend down and straighten up a bit if you'd like, that'll help your back."

I straightened up a bit, and shuddered as it pulled the dildo out of my pussy a little, turning me on even more.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful. If I do that too many times, I'm going to cum."

"That's up to you," he said, and sat down.

I slowly bent forward and straightened up a couple of times, fucking the dildo in and out of me. Dan came over and tweaked my nipples so they were nice and hard. He also took pictures of me with his phone. After a while I stopped so I didn't cum.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Tap, pause, tap, tap.

"Stay there," he said, and went down to the front door.

After a minute or so, Dan and Rachel walked up the stairs, and she saw me and grinned. She walked over and checked me out from each side.

"I love it," she said, "this is so fucking hot!"

"Lean forward, then stand up a couple of times," Dan said, and Rachel got to watch the dildo sawing in and out as I moved.

I was getting really turned on.

"You wanted me to see you totally naked again, didn't you?" Rachel asked me.

Rachel unhooked my stockings, pulling them down one at a time. She took her time, and there was a lot of stroking of legs, all the way down her thighs to her ankles. I stepped out of the stockings, and she put them with her underwear.

"Can I get off this thing?" I asked.

"Sure," Dan said, so I did.

"Turn around," Rachel said.

When I turned, she reached out and unhooked my garter belt, taking it off and dropping it on the pile of lingerie.

"Bend over."

I bent forward at the waist.

"Spread your legs."

I moved my legs apart.

"I can see right up inside you. You're very wet," she said. "This is really turning you on, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm. So, how often do you do this sort of thing?"

"Here? You're the only one I do this with. I realised I don't want guys knowing where I live and showing up out of the blue."

"So, where else do you do things - you said 'here'."

"We do most of my stuff at his place."

"Oh. So how often do you do stuff there?"

"I don't know, it depends. Sometimes weekly, sometimes more, sometimes less. It's as the mood takes us."

"What are you up for?" Rachel asked Dan.

He shrugged, and I said "that time on the bicycle trail was my first time with a girl, and I'm still not really sure how I feel about it. I've discovered I'm an exhibitionist, and I like sucking cocks, but now I'm thinking maybe I like pussy a little too, you know?"

"That was wild," Rachel said, "but I'm not sure about the outdoors thing. Yet. I'm not saying never, but I might need to work up to it."

"What's your story?" she asked Dan.

"I'm just here to help," he said.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Are you a lesbian?"

"Oh no," she said, "I like boys and girls. How about I get comfortable?"

She undid her shoes, and pulled her jeans down. She took her T-shirt off, and unhooked her bra.

"What?" she asked, "we've already seen each other naked."

"What about you?" she said to Dan. He stripped down to his underwear.

Rachel pulled her panties down, and told me to go down on her.

I crawled between her legs and started licking.

"Can I take pictures?" Dan asked.

"Sure, just don't post my face in anything you put online."

"Oh no, this isn't for online," he said, "this is just for me."

He started taking pictures.

"Let's get on the floor," said Rachel. Dan took my cuffs off, and Rachel arranged me on my back, then straddled me for a sixty nine.

She told Dan to come and put his cock in her, but not to cum. He knelt behind and put his cock in her. I now licked his balls, part of my shaft then down on to Rachel's clit, then back up again. He didn't move, and Rachel moved forward and back. After a short while of this, she came, and collapsed down on top of me. He pulled out and helped Rachel up. I crawled over to him and sucked his cock clean, then sat in front of him.

"That was great," said Rachel. "Now let's do you."

She lay on her back, and had me crouch over her on top, and sixty nine her. She told Dan to put my cock in me, but again not to cum. Rachel was licking his cock and my clit until I came. After all this build up, it didn't take long at all. He pulled out and got off me, and again I came and sucked his cock clean.

Rachel came and joined in, and we held his cock in between us as we kissed. Dan ended up cumming over both our faces. I licked his cum off Rachel's face, then she wiped his cum off my face and put her fingers up so I could lick her fingers clean.

"That was amazing," said Rachel, "can we do this again some time?"

"I'm up for it, but if we're going to do anything wild, we should do it at his place."

Rachel looked at her watch.

"It's getting late, I should head out," she said, starting to get dressed. We dressed too, and walked her to the door. She kissed both of us before heading out. Dan was heading out too, and gave me a kiss and a hug before heading out.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers