All Comments on 'Dana and Lisa - Pt. 02'

by BrendaD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Not sure if you have more to share about Lisa and Dana, but both chapters highly erotic, especially the scene you create here. You could feel the heat, lust and love. Both characters so real, so well developed. Pieces well crafted. 5 stars.

EarlyDawn1973EarlyDawn1973over 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope to see more of Dana and Lisa in future stories!

Bisexguy70Bisexguy70over 1 year ago

I loved the tender exchange between Dana and Lisa. Sometimes we are afraid to let our partners discover our kinks. We assume the worse. Luckily in this case it worked out. Lisa was open to Danas needs and exploring the kink led to fantastic orgasms. Dana is lucky to have a caring and understanding partner and communication again proves the key to intense sensual orgasmic pleasure!!

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 1 year ago

I love that no matter how intense the session, you still always show the love and calm afterwards. Another incredibly hot story Brenda. I eagarly look forward to what your kinky mind comes up with next. 5⭐

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 1 year ago

A compltete first BDSM experience. The love between Lisa and Dana shines through. Vanilla people who wonder "what's wrong" with their kinky friends should read this so they can learn that the answer is "nothing". Excellent read.

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

Wonderful story Brenda. Loving and compassionate, highly erotic, hot & lusty. Can't wait till you continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrendaD@BrendaD
A pre-op trans woman widow, and I generally consider myself a lesbian. Then more and more lately, I think I am BI. I guess I don’t really know. But for sure, I am a lovey bunny! I want romance, caring, giving, supporting, honesty and sharing. All that romantic stuff! I don’t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES