All Comments on 'Dana and the Hypnoweed'

by Prettyinsanerobot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Job

Personally, I like it. If you do continue it, it will be interesting where it goes from here.

MichelleBottomMichelleBottomalmost 4 years ago

I like it for most the weed and submissive part of it made me hot and horny to be honest wish i had some weed to smoke off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I can see a lot of adventures for Dana in coming chapters. Going to an adult store and trying out some of the equipment. Being made to go to a gloryhole for a few hours. Becoming an exhibitionist. Being tied up naked in someone's front yard thinking that she might be discovered but is rescued. Being played with at a BDSM party. Wearing scanty clothes to her classes. Maybe wearing a chastity belt with a remote controlled vibrator. Would love to have her wake up after this party and finding out what she had done. Perhaps the weed could be made that lets her mind be clear and screaming at what she is being made to do but has no control. Hopefully Dana will be able to get out from being under control and really does not let it all destroy her life. Love to see what creative adventures you come up with. 5 stars for the beginning.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Definitely more

I would love to see this story open up some more,

Yet keep the idea going 👍👍

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderalmost 4 years ago

The ease with which she can submit and obey was so arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's about the weed. Keep going with a strain story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous