All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 13-15'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Aww I am bummed.. I really liked Darren.. was hoping that wouldn’t be it..

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm still going to give this one a 2/5 even though it had more redeeming qualities in the end. The private thoughts Dana had on the first page before she collapsed in tears in Zoe's arms really pissed me off majorly. Either the author was writing Dana this way to allow her to grow up later in the story or he himself doesn't understand morality. While I don't like the fact that Dana's family was apparently cold to her, they were indeed teaching her right from wrong.

Dana obviously didn't learn anything from her upbringing except resentment and rebellion. That's why she didn't have the honor, integrity, and strength of character to not cheat on Darren. Everything that the author wrote about Darren and his reaction was dead on the money. Anyone who wants to defend Dana for fucking Randy because she and Darren didn't specifically discuss the expectations for each other is just justifying their own lack of decency and lack of good moral values.

There's a major difference between accepting someone's choice to be uninhibited and not making the same choice for yourself. I can easily socialize with someone who has poor moral values, but that doesn't mean that i have to be friends with them or respect them. I'll point them out to my children as an example of how you shouldn't be and explain the reasons why.

Dana is confused by Dave walking away without trying to immediately fuck her brains out? Dave at first glance appears to be a good respectable guy. Again, she didn't learn what she was supposed to growing up. Maybe her parents didn't give her the proper affection and love? I tend to believe that her daddy did. The incident with destroying her fear of thunderstorms is indicative of that. The description of her mother seems rather cold, but her father must have loved her. Having a strict upbringing is no excuse for Dana's current naive and ignorant behavior.

I'll hang in there a little bit more even though I was extremely angry over Dana's opinion of her upbringing.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Guys always catch crap for thinking with their little head instead of their big one.

How are Dana's actions any different? All 3 boys are as different as can be. Dana is acting like a bitch in heat. Hey, no problem if that is what she wants, but being a bit unsure about your newfound sexuality doesn't mean you are suddenly a cheap slut. She seemed a bit more intelligent that what she is turning out to be, that's all.

That's the storyline I'm complaining about, the author gets a 5/5 for a well-written story. Hope Dana wakes the hell up before half of campus has sampled her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES