Dance Lessons

Story Info
He Asks Her What She'd Like. To Fuck A Stranger.
2.3k words
2.97
8.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

DANCE LESSONS

When I asked my wife what she'd like to do on our next vacation, she didn't have to think more than a second, smiling coyly. "I'd like to go out and find myself the best looking man around, probably in Paris, the one who looked like he had the best package in the city, then bring him back to our hotel and fuck his brains out," she said with her customary haughty grin.

She had been getting more daring, bolder, sexier, more prone to the outrageous every week for awhile, and I wasn't totally surprised by her cocky declaration. Although we never had gone so far, we had joked around about extramarital exploits. I had been teasing, but she, I found out, had been dead serious.

"Sounds like you've been thinking about this for awhile?" I said.

"You've always said, 'If a man's not doing his part at home, he deserves what he gets.'" she said.

"You haven't been well cared for?" I asked.

"Let's just say, you could have done better," she replied with a grin. "You have been going to sleep awfully quick after the big moment."

"And you want a big guy?" I said.

"Well, your just over average is getting a little tedious," she said with a dramatic yawn. "So you going to accommodate your wife's needs, or you going to renege on your promise?"

"Well, if I said it, I have to stand behind it, right?"

"Right! And you definitely said it, numerous times," she said with a smirk.

So began the search for her perfect candidate, a man fitting all her requirements. There I was facing the task of finding my wife's ideal lover or face the indignity of talking too much without anything behind it. That was almost worse than being replaced between the sheets of my wife's bed.

We decided the vacation was too expensive, so we checked on line, perused dating sites, checked escort services, even shopped like buyers of merchandise at local bars and pubs, but we were coming up empty, at least by her standards of a worthy contender. Finally, after at least one of us had almost given up, we were coming out of the library, of all places, when she stopped me cold with an elbow and said, "There he is."

He was a strapping lad, as they say, with broad shoulders, a nest of blond hair on his head, a brown sport coat, and with a smile that would make any housewife wet. She nudged me, as if I should introduce her. "Hello, my good man. This is my wife and she'd like to fuck you." That did not seem like the best approach, so I searched my brain for a reasonable way to accomplish our goal. All I could come up with was, "Hello there, are you Phillip Westerly?" When he would say no, I would apologize and introduce myself, then my wife, then ask if he was not Phil, well did he know of a good pub close by. Then we'd chat, talk about the weather, or such, then I'd asked him if he wanted to grab a drink.

"No," he said. "Name's Will. Sorry, in a bit of a rush. Thanks anyway," he said before rushing off.

"Are you Phillip Westerly?" she said mocking me. "Phillip Westerly? That's what you came up with? You know of a pub close by?"

"I couldn't very well say, 'Hi, my name is Carl. This is my wife Claire, and she wants to fuck you.' What would you suggest?"

"Something more creative than, 'You know of a pub close by?' You are a writer for god's sake. You are supposed to be clever and witty. Find a way to interest him in the talents of your lovely and very horny housewife," she said.

It took two more trips to the library steps before we ran into Mr. Wonderful again. Even before I could say anything my wife stepped up and said, "Hello, Will, imagine running into you again. I was wondering, do you like to dance? My husband hurt his leg, we are supposed to go dancing and he can't dance with his injured leg. Would you like to take his place?"

I was surprised at that point she didn't say, "take his place in my bed," but she restrained herself. Then she said if he was busy that night it could be another time, leaving no doubt she was only interested in dancing with him.

"I am surprised you remembered my name," he said.

"No, you made quite an impression," I said. "It really would be all right if you took her dancing. With my leg as "bad" as it is," I said leaning on my left foot, "I just couldn't please her in the dancing department."

I turned to my wife. "She loves to dance. I know if sounds strange for a husband to ask a stranger to take his wife on a date, I am not trying to pimp my wife, but we have an... understanding, I mean she loves to dance and we are a progressive couple, if you know what I mean."

"No, I am not sure what you mean, but yes, I love to dance. As luck would have it, I teach dance," he said. He looked at Claire appraisingly. "Yes, I would love to take your wife dancing. I am going tonight to a competition and my partner is under the weather. I have been looking for a replacement. Could I meet with her this afternoon and do a tryout? I'd like to see how well she does before I agree to let her be my partner."

He gave us his address and asked her to be there at four. He didn't ask me, but I thought he probably wanted her to feel relaxed. She was excited to have it finalized and I could see she thought it may just morph into something more than a dancing competition. At four she was at his door and she was ready to dance or whatever it took to entice him into a more passionate pursuit.

Since I wasn't there, I only know this because she told me later in great detail, gleefully, actually. When he opened the door she was there holding her dancing shoes. "Oh, you won't need those," he said with a smile. "I wasn't fooled by the hurt-leg ploy," he said. "After we first met, I asked around about you and got an earful. People said your husband is a little flaky, but a nice guy and a good writer. I am not a dance teacher, and I don't really do it very well, but I am a mighty fine judge of sumptuous female flesh and you, my dear, are succulent. Your husband is not the first to ask me to make his wife happy, if you know what I mean. That is my specialty."

He bent her over and kissed her vigorously. "I will do my best to entertain you properly," he said after breaking the kiss. "So he has been falling down in his husbandly duties lately, right?" he said. She said she simply nodded, and then she followed him inside.

"Should we keep up the dancing ruse?" he asked, "when you come back here tonight for the 'competition' in front of the judges?" he said with a laugh. She said the ruse wasn't necessary, that her husband was aware of her purpose.

"So he's a modern husband? Is he a cuckold as well?" he asked.

"Not sure what that is," she said, "but he approves of me getting more than dancing practice. I told him this is what I wanted and I picked you." He smiled and began undressing her right in his living room. "He asked what I wanted to do for my vacation and I said this," she said as he lifted her blouse over her head.

When Will had her naked, standing in his living room, he began kissing each part of her, starting with each nipple. He then went to her belly, then each cheek of her bottom, and ended up kissing and licking her mound. When he placed her on the bed, he asked her, since it was her vacation wish, what she would refer.

"I would like to start with cowgirl, then go right to oral with you dining on my pussy," she told him with no hesitation. He helped her onto the bed, holding her hands as she climbed over him, sitting down on his cock as it pointed straight up in the air, then she eased herself down on it forcing him deep in her pussy. Claire began bouncing slowly, savoring the feel of Will sliding in and out of her. She braced herself with a hand on each of his hips and steadily increased her speed, until she was bouncing rapidly over him.

Claire described her climax to me as rockets bursting in air, kind of the Star Spangled Banner of orgasms. She said she hoped he didn't have stay-at-home neighbors, because she knew they would think it was the Fourth of July from all the firework noises.

She held herself up as she came, putting her head down and grunting out her orgasm. She told me Will was not only a good lover, she said he was also well above average in the size department. She didn't measure, but she swore that he had to be in the eight inch range. She said she was surprised she could even take a small part of it.

"He was the biggest I have ever seen. He may have ruined me for the just-above average, no offense," she said with a smile.

"None taken," I said. "You can't just will yourself bigger. We may have to use Will's services again."

"We will definitely have to use his skills again," she said with a grin.

After she came cowgirl, she said he turned her over, scooted down until his mouth was at her pelvis, then he gently put his lips over her pussy, swabbing his tongue the length of her slit. He ate her like a pro for nearly an hour, getting her to come two times on his tongue.

Will might not have really been a dancer, but he made her do pirouettes in her mind with his talented mouth and lips. She said she put her hands on his head and pulled it against her mound, begging him to suck harder and not to stop. He kept on until she was so sensitive she couldn't stand it and held him away from her pussy.

When she didn't come home after her "audition," I figured she had passed the test. What I found was, she had not only passed, but she was ready to be his dance partner on a regular basis. She had asked for the best looking man in Paris. We didn't get to the city of lights, but she happily settled for the best fornicator in Seattle and was not a bit disappointed.

Claire has done the horizontal tango with Will many times now and he came out one day and asked me if I had any interest in watching. I hadn't thought of making my wife's extramarital sex a spectator sport, but the question got my interest up. I told her to tell him yes, I'd love it.

He suggested his house because he had a huge bed and a spectator chair facing the bed. I guess it wasn't the first time he had performed for a incompetent husband. As we drove up to Will's home I took my wife's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Your vacation request has led to more than I expected," I said, "but I am happy it turned out this well. I didn't think I would like it so much, but I am really excited to be able to see you dance. Now get in there and shake your booty," I said, surprised at my enthusiasm for watching Claire get fucked.

When we got inside I watched them kiss like high school Prom dates and he went through the undressing routine she had told me about. Then he stopped and told me about what they were going to do. He was going to fuck her in the Lotus position, face to face, her sitting on his lap with her legs crossed behind his back. Then he was going to fuck her doggy style and have her on her knees on the bed.

They got into position with him sitting on the bed and her on his lap. They worked him into her and put their arms around one another. She slowly bounced on his lap and he helped her by lifting her with his hands under her bottom cheeks. They did that for thirty-five minutes until she started to come. She put her forehead on his shoulder and bit her lip as her orgasm rolled out of her.

It took them a few minutes to get ready for the doggy position, but not too long after coming in the Lotus she got on her knees, offering him her bottom, arching her back to give him better access. On her knees, with him pounding into her from his position behind her, she opened her mouth and began to squeal. Her climax was loud, intense, and long.

I watched my wife come for the second time in less than an hour, and I was almost as excited as the two of them. She had asked me for some time with another person in bed and I didn't realize how exciting it would be for me as well. I learned about myself from her request and have enjoyed her pleasure at the same time she did. I discovered sex could be shared and still remain enjoyable for me. I may have been coming up short in the bedroom, but I have been able to improve with help from Will, and my wife's frame of mind has improved incrementally. I don't regret a thing.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers