All Comments on 'Dance Lessons'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 months ago

"I don't regret a thing"...Really? wait until she puts you on the shelf of useless and forgotten tools! 1*

42Below42Belowabout 2 months ago

I love her sas “…you could of done better” quietly I think (he taught her well). That’s a hit…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Same shit different day.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

One trick pony. Is there a way you could use your talents on a non cuck and slut tale?

dunham669dunham669about 2 months ago

Copy of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

well placed turn at the end where he is learning to improve his performance in being able to please his wife so that she will have no need to put him on the shelf....

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Nothing but cucks from Naked.

skruff101skruff101about 2 months ago

There are a number of authors here that seem incapable of broadening their repertoire, once you’ve written one or two stories concerning the cuck nonsense what more is there to say, changing the names of the protagonists does not change the story.

The entitled wife, the willing cuck husband, having interminable submissions detailing the same scenarios is simply wasted effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...