Dancing

Story Info
Dancing with Miss.
1.8k words
4.45
1.8k
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work on Friday around 5. My phone bleeped as I entered the door. It was Miss.

"Dancing, 8PM", she texted.

I smiled and my loins stirred. Friday was her usual dancing night, but I still had surprises in store for her.

I had plenty of time for a light dinner. The key was to eat light as there would be strenuous exercise later; one wouldn't want a cramp at an inopportune moment. At 7, I shaved the shadow, trimmed the beard and jumped in the shower. Miss expected pristine territory.

I drove over to her place to pick her up, but not as she would expect. I didn't take the Tesla Roadster even though that was, arguably, her favorite.

Her street was busy with couples coming from and going to their own adventures. Parking wasn't a problem for my vehicle and I squeezed in right in front of her door.

She came out the door and my heart skipped a beat. As always, her thick, dark hair accentuated her lovely face. Her eyebrows were darker somehow and sharp, crowning her sparkling blue eyes. Her luscious lips were carefully painted a deep red, complimenting perfectly the rose on her blushing cheeks. She was dressed, really wrapped, in a skin tight, off the shoulder, midnight blue sheath, the neckline of which plunged to expose a small amount of her tight bosom. The dress tapered to her ankles but was split on her right side to the top of her thigh. She wore Louboutin stilettos. A small black clutch and an angora shawl in her hand completed her outfit.

At that moment, every man within eyesight, paused, discreetly, turned their attention away from their companions and appreciated, just for a moment, Miss's statuesque beauty. I have to admit that my chest swelled with pride knowing she'd be with me tonight.

My trick worked. I saw her try not to hesitate as she saw that I had brought my black, Honda Goldwing motorcycle. An eyebrow on that beautiful face rose. A small smirk delicately lifted the left side of her mouth. I knew she had instantly done the calculation and would play along. She glided down the sidewalk and sidled up to me. She reached her hand into the lapel of my tuxedo, rubbed it and me and said, "Nice."

I got on the bike and steadied it for her. With a grace only she could achieve, she sat the bike side saddle and crossed her legs elegantly. She held onto both me and the bike. She knew it was only a couple blocks to the hotel where we would dance. I started the engine and pulled out. Every head, now not only those of the men, turned to follow her as she sat regally on the bike.

We pulled up to the hotel and I parked right in front near some other bikes. The valet said nothing but he did stare at Miss quite a bit. I gave her my hand and she floated from the bike. The thrill of the ride blushed her cheeks further. I paused, for a moment, and opened the trunk of the bike. I pulled out a small package and turned to her. I held out the clamshell. She smiled a brilliant smile and opened it to reveal a small sapphire choker. It matched her dress and makeup perfectly. I had guessed correctly. She turned and I placed the choker around her neck taking the liberty of nuzzling her once and kissing her twice.

We strode through the lobby to the express elevator to the rooftop club. I stopped at the reception desk for a brief moment while she waited for the elevator. Every eye was upon her. We entered the club and were assaulted by the heat and the music. We paused and I could see her start to take the beat with her fingers. I escorted her down one side of the dance floor to a small, empty table for two. I held her chair as she sat. I stared into her eyes just appreciating the beauty before me. The waitress came and I ordered two Kir Royale champagne cocktails. I think it's her favorite but I can never tell.

Two sips in, we still hadn't said anything. She knew I was tongue tied in her presence.

The first drink finished, I rose and offered him my arm. She took it and I escorted her to the dance floor. The beat was relatively fast, the horns blaring. I took her left hand in mine and splayed my right hand high on her tight ribs, inches from her breasts; just a little tease on my part. I kept her at arm's length as we sauntered around the floor. She was an excellent dancer though I was less so. She made it easy for me to lead her around the floor. With the beat, I swung her to the left then spun her under my arm to the right. She flexed her core and threw herself toward me. I stepped aside at the last moment and twisted her back to me as we continued to circle the floor. The song ended with a flourish and she threw her head back exposing her neck and bosom to me. I rakishly ducked in for a quick kiss on her nearly exposed breast. I couldn't tell if she was blushing from the dance or from the kiss.

The next dance was slow, a blues tune, almost mournful. She stared into my eyes as she stepped into me. I could feel her entire body from her prominent clavicles, her breasts, belly and pelvis press against my length, tight and hard. My right hand encircled her to palpate her right scapula. My left hand lay on the rise of her buttock with the tip of my middle finger only inches from her cleft. I squeezed her gently and I know she felt my hardness in her belly. I could not look away from her eyes as she ever so slowly lay her head above my clavicle. The combination of her perfume and her arousal rose in my nose, intoxicating me. I didn't want to move for fear of disturbing this precious moment. We slowly swayed around the floor, each of us matching the beat of the music to the pulse of the other's heart. As far as I was concerned, we were alone in that ballroom.

The music stopped. Miss tilted her head back, smiled and took my arm. She paused for a moment at our table to grab her shawl and clutch while I picked up two fresh flutes of champagne. She dragged me to the elevator and pressed the "L" button to go to the lobby.

"No", I said, pulling a room key from my pocket. "Not tonight."

I pressed 18 as the elevator reached the lobby. An older couple entered from the lobby and pressed 15. The elevator rose. Miss was still facing me. I discreetly extended my left thigh toward the slit in her dress. Without moving, hardly at all, I felt her press and rub her mons on my thigh. She sighed as I hugged her to my chest. The older gentleman raised an eyebrow, perhaps in appreciation, but said nothing. The woman patently ignored us. They left on 15.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Miss was on me. She crushed her lips to mine and our tongues intertwined. I bit her lower lip gently and tugged. This, I knew, drove her crazy. We arrived at our floor and we both ran to our room. I opened the door and swept her off her feet. I swung her around; light as a cloud in my arms. I placed her gently down and reached to unzip her dress. It fell with a whisper to the floor. I couldn't suppress a small gasp. She was standing there in her choker and a black lace bra and panty set completed by her thigh high stockings and heels. I couldn't breath and my chest felt tight for a moment.

In that instant, she leapt at me. I struggled with my cummerbund while she unhooked and unzipped my pants. She straightened and with the most erotic gesture possible removed her panty and threw it across the room. I hardened to a point I had never been before. This was no time for foreplay or games. She needed a good hard fucking and I was going to give it to her. She lay back on the bed and I climbed on top of her. I placed my penis along the length of her slit and rubbed all the way up. This pressed it against her clitoris and she sighed with pleasure. I did this two or three times more, lubricating myself with her juices. I then placed the tip of my penis against her opening. I stared into the depths of her eyes and without blinking slowly plunged myself into her. She groaned as I leaned in to kiss her mouth, breasts and neck.

I pulled out and re-entered, once, twice, three times. She twisted beneath me but there was no escape. I could feel her body begin to tighten. I continued, very slowly. in and out, in and out. She closed her eyes and beat her hands on the bed. She was tight as a wire and then I felt her spasm. The muscles of her vagina squeezed me like a proverbial nutcracker. I shot my orgasm into her as she not so quietly screamed hers into my shoulder. I rolled over and drew her on top of me, my penis still softening inside her. I squeezed her to my chest feeling her heart beat into mine. I lifted her up and I pulled us off the bed. I pulled down the covers and we fell back into bed. She tucked in to me as my little spoon. As she drifted off to sleep, she mumbled, "I don't want to walk the walk of shame in my dress tomorrow."

"Don't worry", I replied, "I took care of it", though I doubt she heard that last comment. I squeezed her close once more and fell into a deep sleep.

The sun through the window woke us and we blearily assessed the damage to the room and our clothing. There was a light tap on the door. I threw on a robe and opened the door blocking their view of the room. The steward pushed a cart to me. It contained our breakfast and a large, brown paper wrapped package.

Miss looked incredulous as I showed her the matching jeans, polo shirts and sneakers I had ordered for us. She burst out laughing when I showed her the matching underwear. Finally, the smell of the breakfast and coffee reached her.

"Come here", she said, "I'm starving." I could do nothing but obey.