Motorcycle Ride

Story Info
I take Miss for a ride and she returns the favor.
1.2k words
4.08
3.7k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to Miss's place and parked the motorcycle. I hopped up the front walkway and let myself in.

"Miss, you ready?" I yelled.

"In a minute," came the reply from the bedroom.

I entered the bedroom and saw a spectacular sight. Miss was naked, yanking a variety of sport clothes from her dresser and throwing them on the bed.

"Not sure what to wear," she said.

"Wait, I'll show you," I replied, trying to buy time.

Miss, naked, was not an opportunity to be lost. I came up next to her, gave her a light squeeze and kissed her just where her clavicle met her neck. I palmed her tight breasts and thumbed her nipples. She started to squirm. Without warning, I scooped her up into my arms, hoisted her and threw her legs over my shoulders pushing her back against the wall. She shrieked and laughed; music to my ears. I squeezed her waist in my hands and then placed my hands on her ribs. Her mons was directly in front of my face now. I nuzzled her belly with my nose, ducking to nibble and lick her delicate nether lips. Aroused, now, and leveraging herself off my shoulders, she lifted up further and rubbed the length of her slot down my nose ridge.

She stopped for a moment and I could feel her clit rubbing on the cartilage of my nose. She began flailing left and right. Fearing I would drop her, I turned and dumped her, unceremoniously, on to the bed. She grabbed me and turned me over so I was lying on my back. She rose, placed a knee on either side of my face, and continued to ride my nose. She began rotating her pelvis back and forth, faster and faster. The tip of my nose entered her vagina then she dragged her clit down hard on my nose. Grinding, grinding, she was moaning and flailing her arms. She rose up one final time and came crashing down on my nose ridge clamping my head between her thighs. I could feel the spasms of her orgasm and her racing pulse through her vulva. She rolled off of me and I had to check to see if my nose was broken.

So much for an early start to our ride. I turned toward Miss and traced my fingers along her soaking pussy. I reached in my pocket (not having even had the opportunity to undress) and found the latex Ben Wa balls I had purchased for her. They were two conjoined ovoids the deeper one filled with a dense material. I was told they drove women crazy as they walked but I had even better in mind. Miss was unsuspecting. Holding the lighter end, I teased her opening with the heavier ball. I rubbed it up and down her slit, lubricating it from her dripping wet pussy. She groaned. I slowly stretched the walls of her entrance with the ball and it was sucked into her cave. I felt her twitch and have another small orgasm. I gently pushed the rest of the second ball into her. She lay back and groaned, again. I sat up and gently slapped her belly.

"Let's go," I said.

Rummaging through the clothes on her bed, I found some tight workout shorts and a sports bra.

"Wear these," I said, "with your light riding pants and your mesh jacket. It's going to be warm today."

I smiled as Miss walked slowly to the bathroom, getting her sea legs with the balls. I watched, with great pleasure, as she got dressed. The shorts and riding pants looked great on that ass of hers as she bent to pull on her ankle high leather riding boots.

We left the apartment. The sun struck her lovely face and I could see her lidded eyes and a smile on her face as she enjoyed the balls rattling in her pussy. She didn't realize, yet, what was in store for her. We put on our helmets. I got on the bike and steadied it for her. It was always a pleasure to watch her stretch her leg over the bike. I started the bike and revved the engine a bit. Reflexively, she grabbed me tighter as she felt the vibration on the balls deep inside her. I smiled at the somewhat dazed look on her face as she started to realize what she was going to feel for the next hour or so.

I started out slow, navigating the neighborhood streets toward the highway. Each pothole would make her groan and squeeze me a bit tighter. I accelerated onto the highway. The higher revs and speed made both the bike and Miss hum. By this time she was leaning into me and I could feel her breasts pressing into me through my jacket. I reached back and squeezed her thigh. She smiled and groaned.

The ride out to the Washington and Jefferson National Forest took us just over an hour. I took the forest road up to a very secluded parking spot I had found on the map yesterday. I parked the bike. Miss slowly got off the back and I climbed down. I took off my helmet and jacket. I turned and saw Miss standing in her shorts and bra; her riding gear on the ground. She had an almost animalistic expression of lust on her face from being continuously stimulated for the entire ride. She leapt at me, pushed me to the ground and stripped me of my pants and underwear. She yanked off her shorts and pulled the balls from her vagina. She then straddled me and without any fanfare sank onto my cock.

She groaned and squealed, "Ahhh, it's so good."

She bounced hard, twice and had her first orgasm satisfying her frustration from the road. Then she started riding, slowly at first. I could feel her tunnel and lips grabbing my dick with each slide. She rode faster and faster, screaming into the woods. She tightened and just as she was about to cum, I reached up and pinched her nipples rather hard. That threw her over the edge and she bounced twice more on my cock and screamed at the top of her lungs. I was glad we were in the middle of the forest. She fell on to my chest in spasms of pleasure. I squirted high into her and she paused for a moment to feel my pulsations inside her. I squeezed her to my chest as her breathing slowly came back to normal. She looked at me with a glint in her eye.

"We're not done yet, boy," she said.

She lifted off of my wilting penis and slowly crawled up toward my face.

"Who makes the mess, cleans the mess," she whispered in my ear.

That was enough to make even my spent dick twitch. With that she sat her pussy on my waiting mouth and tongue. I licked and sucked every drop of our combined juices from her pussy and I cleaned her lips. She rocked back and forth as I did this, humming to herself. I felt a last, small tremor of orgasm from her as she fell off of me.

We lay there, exhausted. It was only then that we noticed a small, immobile chipmunk who had, apparently, been watching our entire escapade while munching his acorns. I looked at Miss, the sun filtering through the trees onto her beautiful face and we both started laughing.