Dancing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls had heard Kathy cumming loudly and looked in to watch. They saw her lying bonelessly limp on the dressing room bench, legs splayed out, her bright pink pussy lips soaked with her juices and David's saliva. "Holy fuck" whispered Emily.

"I know," replied Sammi "He's awesome, I wish we had more time!"

This time it was pretty little blonde Ruthanne who knelt in front of David as he stood up. He looked down into her wide green eyes as she took his throbbing cock into her mouth. "Fuck" said Emily again. David raised his eyes to Emily and saw her raw sexually hungry look. Between the taste of Kathy's pussy, Ruthanne's hot tongue, and Emily's look, he didn't stand a chance. He erupted immediately, and Ruthanne grunted at the sudden gouts of cum, but she kept up with him and swallowed it all. She pulled back, swallowed one last time, gasping, and said "Holy shit".

Kathy sat up and said "I know, huh?" and giggled.

"Let's get moving, we got classes now." Janet said, so they all hurriedly dressed and took off. David was once again barely in time after he stopped to wash up.

---

Janet and Sammi were walking home after school, talking about how the post-dance-class activities had become the highlight of their day. "Ten minutes isn't enough time. We need more than that. I think we all want David's tongue every day, but there just isn't time!" complained Janet.

"There isn't enough time for one of us, let alone all of us. Too bad we can't have some after school dance practice." replied Sammi with a frown.

"Maybe we can. I'm going to try and book the dance studio for after school. They can only say no, right?"

"I think they'd want the teacher to sign out the room, and she would have to be there. There's no way Ms Wright would allow us to do what we've been doing, we'd get expelled, and she'd get fired. And would David even go along with this?"

Janet stopped, eyes wide, and said "The tango! We could dance the tango naked with David!" in a harsh whisper.

Sammi stared back at her, then smiled broadly, "Oh god, yes! We have to do this, we have to convince him! But I don't think we'll be able to get the room that easily."

"Whatever, I'm going to ask anyway" insisted Janet.

---

Sammi and Janet went to the office during their morning spare the next day to see about booking the dance studio. To their surprise they were able to book the time almost without question. Once they explained that they wanted more time to practice and rehearse, because it was otherwise impossible to find a suitable space for the activity, they were able to get a 2 hour slot on Thursday afternoon from 3 till 5 pm. There was no mention of the teacher or anything, just OK, stop by for the keys and be sure to lock up when you're done. The girls were so excited they could hardly concentrate in class.

---

Ruthanne had asked for David's attention that day, so she was raring to go the moment Ms Wright left, but Sammi got everyone's attention. "Hang on, listen! Janet and I booked this studio for Thursday from 3 to 5 for 'dance practice'. We'll have 2 hours to play all we want with David. Janet and I want to dance with you, David, we want to do the tango, naked!"

The room was filled with excited chatter, and Sammi got them to quiet down. "We'll have to be careful. Getting caught at this could get us expelled, could get Ms Wright fired." That silenced them for a while as they digested the idea of their special time being extended on Thursday.

"Are you ok with this David?" Emily asked.

Was he OK with this? Damn, after years of being ignored by every girl at school, suddenly there was a lineup of the hottest chicks, asking him to eat them out. To dance NAKED with him! "Wow" he said weakly "um, yeah, yes, sure, I'm ok for sure!"

Emily smiled at him and said "I think we're all in, right?" There was a chorus of assent from everyone, and then Ruthanne grabbed David's arm.

"Come on, we hardly have any time left, I want my turn today!" she said, pulling him towards the dressing room. He followed eagerly, as he'd seen Ruthanne's trim little body in those tights every day, and he'd seen everything she had the last couple of times after class when she was changing and watching him with the others. Plus the indelible image of his cock spurting in her mouth yesterday was almost enough to make him cum in his pants right now.

She sat down and unlaced her dance slippers, yanked them off, then peeled off her tights. She lay back and spread her legs, her pretty little pink pussy already wet and inflamed. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde pubic hair, and David knelt and leaned in to nuzzle it. She smelled amazing! He lapped at her, and her taste was nothing like Sammi or Kathy. Sammi was strong and sour, Kathy was rich and earthy, but Ruthanne was delicious! He dove in and swirled his tongue through her sweet folds. He groaned into her and the vibrations made her shudder.

David felt hands on his waist, and pulled back to look down. He found Emily kneeling next to him, peeling down his tights and dance belt to free his cock. Ruthanne wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled his head back down to her quivering sex whilst Emily took him into her warm wet mouth. He groaned again, making Ruthanne gasp and shudder once more.

He sucked and lapped and thrashed her clit and pussy with his tongue, driving Ruthanne quickly to a massive orgasm. She bucked and heaved before him, her hands tangled in his hair. Emily's efforts were rewarded seconds later, and she squealed through the jets of semen that gushed across her tongue. She gamely kept sucking and swallowing, and managed to finish him off.

The three of them sat up and looked at each other, joy written on each of their faces. "Damn" said Janet from the door. The three exchanged another look and Emily wiped a drop of cum off her lip, then said "We're late, better hurry." Everyone finished changing in short order and rushed off to class.

School let out at 2:50 and they all showed up at 3 on Thursday, except for Sammi and Janet. Sammi came hurrying along a few minutes later with the keys to the dance studio. She'd stopped at the office to get them. "Janet will be here soon, she's running an errand" she said as she unlocked the door.

They filed in and David started getting really nervous. He still didn't really believe what had been happening here. The girls were also a little nervous because this was a bit different than what had been going on, this was totally premeditated. Sammi pulled a Bluetooth speaker out of her bag and started queuing up a tango.

"We're going to dance naked. Who's going first?" The music started and Emily walked up to David and stood before him. She started to slowly and deliberately strip off her clothes, all the while staring straight into his eyes. The others all watched with a combination of shock and awe. Emily was not known to be quite this forward, but the events of the last week had been outside all their experience. Voyeurism, public nudity, and group sex were definitely not their norm.

"Dance with me?" asked Emily.

David was stunned by her, she was his crush, his ideal, his dream girl, and here she was naked and she wanted him to dance with her. Dance the tango. Naked. The sexiest dance they'd learned, in the sexiest way possible. And in front of an audience. Fuuuuuck. He did the only thing he could do right now, he started undressing. He was soon naked as well, with his raging boner waving in front of him. All the girls were staring at them in astonishment. This was so amazingly sexy they were all getting excited and wet.

There was a knock at the door just then, startling them all, and David & Emily darted swiftly into a dressing room. Sammi checked and then unlocked the door to let Janet in. "Got everything?"

"Uh huh. Oooh, a tango, I love dancing that with David"

"You're going to have to wait, Emily's dancing first, they were almost ready to start when you knocked. It's ok, it's just Janet" she called.

"Oh fuck" said Janet as David & Emily walked back into the studio. She put down her bags and started quickly getting undressed.

Alysha picked up Sammi's phone and stopped the music. "Ready?" she asked. The pair nodded, and Alysha started the track again from the top. David looked into Emily's eyes, they braced, and began the dance. Janet was naked by now and unabashedly masturbating as she sat in a chair by the edge of the dance floor. She had discovered a streak of exhibitionism in herself recently, and this whole experience was turning her on like nothing ever had before.

Sammi and Kathy started to disrobe as well, and they were soon followed by the rest. David and Emily were lost in their dance, it was the most erotic thing they'd ever experienced. Half the girls were now playing with themselves, and they were all getting hornier by the second. Emily's pussy was dripping down her thighs, and her clit was engorged, begging for attention. When the song ended she grabbed David in a fierce embrace, driving her tongue into his mouth and running her hands over him.

She pulled him towards the dressing room, guiding him by his cock. He followed eagerly, completely absorbed in her presence. Emily lay down on the bench and David immediately drove his tongue into her sopping wet pussy. He hadn't tasted Emily before and it was amazing to him. Not as good as Ruthanne but very tasty, and her clit was easy to find and very responsive. When he started sucking and tonguing her clit Emily began to cum. She shuddered and gasped and after a minute she yelped and curled up, grabbing David by the hair and squeezing his head between her thighs. Her orgasm doubled in intensity and when she finished she collapsed, panting and gasping for breath. "Omyfuckinggodmygodmygod" she mumbled.

David sat back and looked at her. She was flushed and sweating and beautiful, his dream girl. Emily sat up and leaned forward to kiss him, then pushed him back onto the floor. She straddled his hips and started sliding her pussy up and down his shaft. The girls were all watching from the door, and Janet ducked away to grab something. When she got back she said "let me through, Emily wait, not yet!"

Startled, Emily looked up and saw their audience and blushed. Janet tore open the box of condoms she'd brought and handed one to Emily. "Here!" she said. Emily grinned and proceeded to sheath David's erection and then, without further preamble, she drove herself down onto him. She yelped and cried out, stunned by how full she felt. He was so thick! She'd had sex before but never with this kind of amped up foreplay. The dance, the oral sex, and the audience combined to make her hyper sensitive. Emily came almost immediately, followed right away by David.

It was his first time, and true to form for a virgin he just could not last. They thrashed and fucked and groaned for a few minutes and she lowered herself down onto his chest. They kissed tenderly, only to be distracted by Cecilia's comment "Fuck, I want that too, I'm next!" She turned and strode to the whiteboard, where she wrote 'Emily', crossed her off, and added 'Cecilia'. She held out the marker and the rest of the girls crowded around to add their names to the list.

The next 90 minutes was the greatest time of David's life. Only Emily, Sammi, and Janet fucked David, but the rest danced the tango followed by having him eat them out. When it was nearing 5 pm Sammi said "Ok let's get dressed and clean up. Janet, did you get the air freshener and wet wipes? And make sure we got all the condoms! Don't leave any evidence."

Once everything was cleaned up, they still had some time left, and there were several 'we need to talk' comments, so they sat in a circle to discuss what happened. Emily and Ruthanne sat on either side of David, a bit too close for comfort. Stuck in between the two girls, he felt somewhat ill at ease. They both seemed to be acting really possessive.

Alysha looked around and said "David, do you know what's been going on here?"

"Um, no?"

Kathy smacked Sammi on the arm saying "I told you! You wouldn't listen!" Sammi blushed and hung her head mumbling "sorry".

Alysha continued "David, we all like you, a lot, as in romantically. As if it isn't obvious by now. Janet and Sammi started trying to make you notice them, to get you to ask one of them out. The rest of us joined in, and we eventually ended up here, doing this. This was crazy, crazy good, but crazy bad too. Some of us have boyfriends, and we crossed some lines today, we've done stuff that, well, it can't go past this room."

They all agreed, and already knew David would not talk about it, or at least he hadn't before. Kathy said "I'm glad I did it, because now I have a standard that my boyfriend needs to meet. I never knew oral sex could be that good, that great, but now that I know, I want it that good every time!" The others nodded, they all agreed that the kind of sensual foreplay and sex play they had indulged in today was the best they'd ever had.

"So David, there's a bunch of girls here that would love to go out with you. Do you want to, would you be able to choose one of us?" asked Emily. He was already overwhelmed by what just happened, and now this!

He looked at Emily, then at Ruthanne, shook his head and said "I can't, I can't hurt you, either of you. I can't choose one of you over the other". He took each of them by the hand, looking terrified, which he pretty much was.

Emily looked at Ruthanne and said "We're best friends, we share everything else, why not this too?"

Ruthanne looked troubled but said "Ok, we can try it, but I don't know how it's going to work."

"Wow. You three need to talk." said Sammi.

"Are we going to do this again?" asked Janet. She was looking straight at Emily when she said this.

"Yeah, I want to do this again too. Those of you with steady boyfriends should probably stay out of it. And we should stop teasing David during class. And our fun at the end of class should stop too I guess, it's too risky. But this here, this was awesome, I do want to do it again, even if I have to share David with all of you." replied Emily.

Ruthanne nodded, adding "But no sex, I mean no fucking, oral is ok, but I don't think we can continue if that's gonna happen again."

They decided that the 5 of them would dance again next Thursday.

---

Friday after dance class David, Emily, and Ruthanne agreed to meet after school. Ruthanne said they could go to her house and talk. She seemed really nervous. He had a desperate crush on both girls, and didn't want to do anything to hurt either of them.

David was sorting out his homework at his locker when the two girls approached him. They both seemed cheerful, that touch of nervous sadness he'd seen from Ruthanne earlier was gone. They both kissed him on the mouth as a greeting, which made David blush. The girls chatted about random nothing as they walked to Ruthanne's house. David was completely overwhelmed, here he was walking with the two girls he thought were the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

"I'm home!" Ruthanne called out.

Her mom came out of the kitchen, saw that Ruthanne had friends with her, and said "Oh hi Emily, nice to see you." When she saw Davd she said "Oh, I don't think we've met, I'm Ruthie's mother Joan" reaching out to briefly grip David's hand. "I was just about to order pizza, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Sure!" replied Emily.

"Um" said David.

Ruthanne said "This is David, and yes he's staying for dinner. We'll be in my room, call us when the pizza gets here." She led them upstairs, "Sit anywhere" she said. David dropped into a beanbag chair, regretting it instantly, and the girls sat on the bed. Ruthanne giggled and said "you look sooo uncomfortable there, sit up here with us" patting the space between them. David struggled out of the bag chair and sat down with them.

Emily started off by making air quotes and saying "We have to talk". They all laughed a bit at that but it was all too obvious that they really did need to talk.

Ruthanne began with "Emily, you're my best friend but I've found something in David that's been missing from my life. I've dated a bunch of guys, and they were all too pushy and grabby and just rude." She looked at David and continued "but you aren't any of those things. You care, and you're gentle and quiet. And you can make love like nothing else, god you make me so horny when we dance, and you go down on me without so much as a second thought. Other guys won't do that, and not only do you do it, you do it amazingly!"

David leaned in and kissed her gently. "You know, I've had a giant crush on you, like forever. The last week has been a dream." He turned to Emily and kissed her too, saying "and you're my idea of perfection, you've got it all, beauty, brains, you're perfect to me. When you took my virginity yesterday I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

Emily finally said "What are we gonna do? We both want you, and you want both of us. I was two-timed before, and it was NOT nice, but I didn't know about it, and this time I know up front, but I'm still, I don't think I want that. I love you like a sister Ruthanne, but I don't know if I can share David with you."

"Can we try? I love you too. You're my best friend. We've seen how much he can share with all of us in our dance class. I know we all agreed that it was different in there than out here, but..."

Both girls looked at him. "You're both so different," he said, "I want to be with you both. And I don't want to hurt either of you."

"I can see hanging out together, like movies or dancing or parties or dinner, I'm sure that would be fine. It's the other stuff, the intimate stuff, how do we work that? I can't see us in a threesome, I'm not into girls. I love you Ruthanne, but not like that."

"Same here Emily, I love you, but no. This dance stuff is cool, I never did anything like that before, you know, exhibitionist stuff. But it's not something I'm going to do outside the studio. So what do we do, set a schedule or something? What do you think, David?"

"I don't expect that either of you could have me sleep over, is that right?"

"Oh god no, my parents would freak."

"Mine too. I'm surprised my mom let you come up here. Maybe it's because Emily's with us."

"What about you?"

"Um, well, I've never had a girlfriend before, so the topic has never come up. I'll find out tonight. I'll ask my folks about having someone over."

"The Valentine's dance is next week. Can we go to that, like all together, the three of us?" asked Ruthanne. They all agreed that would be a great way to figure out the whole triple date thing, to see how it would work.

"What about this weekend? Can we go out tonight, or tomorrow night?" asked Emily.

"All together, or one date for each of us? I think we'd have fun together but I want some, uh, romantic time, like alone, with David."

Emily giggled, "So, I cramp your style, huh? No, I get it, I want some time with David too. Let's start with one date a week alone, and the rest of our time together, ok?"

"Who's first David?"

"Well, Emily and I have to walk home after this, and I would love to just spend some time with her, even just walking home. You can choose something for tomorrow, Ruthanne."

The doorbell rang, pizza had arrived, so they went downstairs to the kitchen. David was introduced to Ruthanne's dad, and they all chatted and munched on the pizza. When dinner was over the three of them went outside, and Ruthanne gave David a fervent and powerful goodbye kiss. They said their goodbyes and Emily & David walked away hand in hand. This was not lost on Ruthanne's dad, who spoke quietly with his wife after Ruthanne went up to her room.

"What do you think of David?"

"Emily's new beau? He's a nice young man, I like him better than any of the other boys I've seen her with."

123456...9