Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, a girl entered the bathroom and walked to the stalls. She heard the clicking sounds of high heels and hoped the girl entered the first stall, instead, the girl, probably a shy one walked to the one next to hers. Elizabeth was blushing bright red while trying to be as silent as she could. She even contained her breath trying to hide her presence. After a few excruciating minutes, she finally heard the girl flush the toilet and walk away.

She was getting more and more nervous, her heart beating fast with every tiny sound. She felt her ears ringing, and her anxiety was growing to an insufferable level. She realized that the only way to cope with the fear was to have some sexual release. She risked opening her legs a little bit, and started shyly touching her tits, and rubbing her pussy around her clit. She started to feel more and more adventurous and leaned each of her shoeless feet on the stall walls. She was getting hornier by the minute, and then she had a wicked idea, she leaned to the front, opened the door latch, then turned around and stood on all fours over the toilet cover, she finally reached back with one hand and started rubbing her pussy with content, and then she heard the bathroom door open again! She knew she couldn't do anything without making noises that could grab attention to her. She just hoped that the new girl didn't choose her stall, because nothing will stop her from opening the door, and be received by the look of her pretty white ass. Just the thought made Elizabeth's heart beat fast with fear and arousal.

The girl instead started walking along the stalls aisle.

"Had she seen me?" she thought completely frightened, "No, of course, no, she would have said something," she reassured herself. She didn't dare to turn around for fear of losing her precarious balance over the toilet.

Then the girl started talking.

"Hi Bob, I got out of Social Studies class."

"Yes, is boring as hell."

She continued talking over her phone while walking back and forth the aisle, even stopping for a few seconds just outside Elizabeth's stall, just to resume her walk and her talk. Elizabeth shivered thinking that a girl was just a couple of feet from her nude body, displayed in the most embarrassing position; she hoped she couldn't smell her arousal. Fortunately, the girl was lost in the conversation with her boyfriend.

Finally, she said, "You may go to my house in the afternoon, my mother is going to be in a church meeting or something, I am dying to see you, I am already wet."

Then she hung up and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

Elizabeth quickly turned around and sat over the toilet trying to regain her composure, but instead of closing the latch, she again leaned her feet on the stall's walls and continued her ministrations. She had a big orgasm, but that didn't stop her; She imagined herself being walked nude to Mr. Donovan's office just like the fantasy she played with Paola's client; she fingered herself for a second explosive orgasm. She was chasing the third with her eyes closed while picturing that girl discovering her in her shameful position when a voice almost gave her a heart attack.

"Here are your clothes," were Paola's words. She even had opened the stall door.

"You should have latched the door princess unless you wish all the school know what a perverted slut you are. Hurry, the recess is about to begin."

Elizabeth was too shocked to talk, she quickly dressed. She noticed that the top button of her blouse was missing, if she leaned down, it would be obvious that she wasn't wearing any bra. Her skirt now portrayed a two inches slit on her right hip opposite to the zipper on the left. The slit wasn't that long, but it wasn't seamed, so it could easily grow which was very dangerous given the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. She looked at her now almost obscene clothes with despair.

She didn't have time to wash when Paola pulled her out of the bathroom. Paola didn't want either of them to be late for History class.

When Elizabeth arrived in the classroom she received some stares. She had practically ditched the full math class, and now returned smelling funny, with her clothes all creased, and looking sexy as hell.

The whole exam was a surrealistic experience, she seemed to get hornier as she tried to answer the exam perfectly while giving scattered glances at Paola who seemed very relaxed while just pretending to read the questions and marking one of the 5 options of each question at random, and she could not avoid trying to see if she was getting at least an answer right.

The teacher was a bit perplexed by Elizabeth's behavior. She seemed to be very nervous while answering the exam, and she was constantly trying to peek at her classmate's exam. Paola wasn't a bad student, she was just an inconstant one, she could make a brilliant exam one day, and fail the next one, but Elizabeth's grades were always better than Paola's, so the idea that Elizabeth could be copying from Paola was really weird.

The teacher also had noticed Elizabeth's sexy outfit; it certainly was not too extreme given what some students wear these days, but it was nonetheless so unlike her.

"Well," she thought, "she is probably experimenting a bit taking advantage of her parents' trip. Everybody needs to misbehave a little bit during their teens."

Elizabeth finally delivered her test, and after a couple of minutes, Paola did the same.

"How was your test?" said Laura cheerfully meeting her friends just outside the classroom.

"I think I did very well," said Paola happily.

Elizabeth blushed bright red and wanted to remain silent, but at her friends' insistency she said, "I wasn't feeling well, I think I would go badly."

"Badly for Elizabeth is a B+" said Laura cheerfully. Paola turned to see Elizabeth amused, she wanted more.

"So you don't think your exam will be the best of the class?"

"It would be probably the worst," she said in a whisper while looking at the floor.

Laura tried to hide her excitement, "If that is true, I can't wait to see her exam," she thought. The fact was that she resented that Elizabeth was a very fast learner and would consistently get A's while she had to dedicate much more time to study and get mostly B's and occasionally B+.

Paola broke the tension by saying, "Let's get a coffee at Starbucks"

Elizabeth didn't have much money to go and didn't like the idea of hanging around Paola, so she tried to get out.

"I need to go to my house, and..."

"Come on Elizabeth, we always go along when you want a coffee; it is only fair that you go with us when we want one," said Melissa who was having a great time bossing her friend around, while feeling more and more self-confident.

Elizabeth reluctantly marched to Starbucks. She was walking insecurely behind the trio who were chatting animatedly. During the school day she had forgotten that she wasn't wearing panties, but now the cool breeze blowing under her skirt was a constant reminder of her state of undress. She was also afraid that the sunlight made evident that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her sheer blouse.

When they arrived at the Starbucks, each girl ordered a Coffee and a Panini, except Elizabeth; she was hungry, but she knew that she couldn't afford to pay $12 for that meal, she was only carrying the 8 creased dollar bills that Juan paid her to use her. She cringed thinking that her shameful behavior wasn't enough to even pay her a meal, so she had to content herself with a muffin and a coffee. She was blushing bright red as she sipped her coffee knowing how she could afford it.

Paola was intrigued, she knew that Elizabeth didn't manage much cash, and she expected her to pay with the sinful $50 that she gave her, and got a little disappointed when she didn't. Still seeing Elizabeth's reaction she wondered if those creased bills had another shameful origin, or if she simply was ashamed of being unable to buy a better meal, or being seen paying with cash instead of her fancy credit cards.

Elizabeth felt uncomfortable and shamefully aroused, so she excused herself and went to the bathroom. She entered a stall and tried to calm herself, to clear her mind, and then her right hand traveled to her longing pussy. It was so unlike her to be doing something so personal in a public place, but nowadays she felt that she couldn't think clearly until she had come. She was starting to get at it, reliving the morning events in her mind, and although she managed to suppress any moans, her sensual respiration was becoming audible from outside the stall.

A knock on the stall door almost gave her a heart attack.

"It's occupied," she said with a cracking voice.

"I know," said Paola chuckling from the other side.

"Listen Princess. With the presence of your friends, it is getting hard to order you around as I would like."

Elizabeth felt pleased, she felt pretty uncomfortable hanging with her best friends and Paola at the same time. She knew she was losing her leadership, and it made her feel pretty insecure, but at least Paola couldn't make her do anything while they were present.

Paola listened with satisfaction to Elizabeth's relieved sigh and then said.

"So from now on whenever we are in the presence of other people, I will say "I bet" as a hint to tell you it is an order. For example "I bet you want to do this, or I bet you'll do that, etc. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," said Elizabeth full of apprehension at the idea of Paola subtly ordering her around in front of her friends.

"On second thought, if by chance anybody else says that phrase, you must obey as if it was an order from me," Elizabeth's mood sunk even lower.

Once both were back at the table Paola said,

"So Melissa, Have you thought something about the problem I told you?"

"Yes, Paola. I am sure Elizabeth can help you." Then turning to face Elizabeth she continued, "Listen, Elizabeth, Paola have rented a new apartment, but she can't move there until a few weeks, but she is afraid to remain in her current place in the meanwhile because her new wealth could make her the target of some kind of crime. You know my house is small and full, and so is Laura's, but I think that you may easily host her for a few weeks."

"I don't know, " said Elizabeth nervously, "Maybe my parents wouldn't approve".

"Nonsense," said Melissa, "Your parents wouldn't mind, and they wouldn't even have to know"

"But the maid could tell my parents," she said weakly, although she knew it was highly improbable.

"I bet you can give the maid a week off, while you solve the problem with your parents," said Paola.

Elizabeth blushed bright red, "I guess you are right Paola. You may move with me for a few days while we look for the best solution."

"Thanks, Elizabeth, you are such a good girl," said Paola.

The rest of the day was a blur to Elizabeth, they returned home, and she told the maid that she could take a few days off with full payment, and then the group helped Paola pack and move to Elizabeth's house. They even used Elizabeth's car, and she had to spend another $20 in gas from her scarce cash reserve which now amounted to only $30.00.

Once Melissa and Laura went home, Elizabeth hoped to catch up with her homework, but Paola ordered her to get naked, and prepare dinner while she read from her books. After dinner Elizabeth opened her math book and started with the first problem of the homework, it was hard to concentrate while naked, and Paola watching TV loudly, but she was trying and was near to finishing the first problem when Paola said.

"Close the book,"

"Paola, please, I need to do this homework, and study for the English test."

"OK, you may use your books, but only after you have a beer and a couple of tequila shots."

Elizabeth had rarely had alcohol before, and the memories of her night with Juan came to her head, exciting and repulsing her at the same time; She knew that alcohol would make her more vulnerable and an easy target for manipulation; She was about to beg, when she remembered that she had already begged once that day, so resigned she went to her father's bar, filled a shot glass with tequila, and took a beer from the refrigerator, then she joined Paola on the couch to watch TV. She tried to give little sips to her drinks trying to give her body time to deal with the alcohol. She made them last almost 40 minutes, still, when she stood up to get the second shot she felt a little unsteady.

It was getting late, and she needed to do some homework, so she drank that one in just a couple of sips, this time the alcohol hit her like a train. She felt immediately ditzy.

Soon she was trying to do her math homework, naked and in a groggy state. She was having a lot of trouble with the problems, and even manipulating her calculator, but she was giggling constantly and didn't seem to care too much. Her speech had now a cute slur that made her sound a little stupid. Paola approached her and saw the 8 problems that were full of errors even after the constant mending of mistakes by crossing an expression and replacing it with a new one which was just as wrong as the former; she even had a lot of arithmetic mistakes, and it looked like if they were done by a bad elementary student who couldn't even write straight.

"These are right, you may study English now," Said Paola amused by the situation.

Elizabeth giggled happily and tried to read her English lesson, but all that mumbo jumbo about literary analysis seemed pretty boring and uncompressible right then, so after a few minutes of effort in which she portrayed a cute frown, she quickly dossed off before she could understand what was the idea of the first page she read.

At some point during the night, she ended up laying on the coarse rug of the living room. She had rubbed her pussy every time she was awake, and even during her dreams. She still had her right hand lightly teasing her pussy in her slumber when Paola shouted.

"Wake up Elizabeth, we need to go to school right now or we will be late."

Tuesday

The school day was pretty bad for her, she was dressed worse than the day before, just a short skirt, an old t-shirt, and nothing else; she didn't have time to shower, and her efforts to comb her hair with her fingers hadn't been successful at all but managed to leave her hair smelling like her pussy. They had to use Elizabeth's car again as they were already pretty late. This time Paola drove because Elizabeth had a serious hangover.

Her prestige suffered; her classmates were poking at her, and the teachers tried to hide their irritation at her state, after all, it was a first for her. Even more damaging was the serious hit her reputation took in the eyes of her English and Math teachers; the first because her English quiz was simply terrible, she didn't know a thing about it, and the second because Paola insisted that she delivered her shameful math paper, (Once she was sober she had seen how disgraceful it was and wanted to put it in the trashcan but Paola wouldn't allow that).

Paola on the other hand seemed to be doing pretty well at school. First, because she was now being more noticed by teachers and students alike, it was because she was better dressed, but also because she was coming to school better prepared which had given her more confidence to participate in classes. Her preparation was partly because she had requested vacations from her restaurant job, but it was more than the extra time, on Sunday and Monday she had really applied herself to her studies, partly because she felt more enthused, with her goals renewed; she didn't see her life as reaching a dead end as she thought just last week. And there was another little thing that pushed her to try to get the best grades ever, although she tried to reassure herself that it only played a little part in her motivation, the reality was that she wanted her high grades to humiliate Elizabeth.

During lunchtime, Elizabeth joined her little group but was withdrawn, and eating her lunch in silence. She blushed bright red when they shared the previous day's History grades, Paola, Melisa, and Laura were proud of their A, A, B+ grades respectively while Elizabeth had failed. She was concerned that her grades in three subjects will get a serious hit, and she could even fail the three of them if she couldn't recover in Friday's math exam.

Finally, the school day ended, not before she was ordered to ditch Social Studies class and take 10 naked selfies in the first-floor bathroom mirror. Paola had threatened her that if the photos weren't slutty enough, or if she wasn't aroused and smiling in every photo, the next time she would have to do it in the men's bathroom. She had to masturbate to the brink of orgasm in one stall before taking the photos. She did it not only to get the "aroused look" but also to get the courage and motivation. Now her cell phone had 10 new shameful images of herself, smiling at the mirror while pinching a nipple, or sucking on a couple of fingers; one photo even portrayed her rubbing her pussy, her hair in wild disarray while portraying a shy, but sincere, satisfaction smile.

Paola was elated seeing Elizabeth withdraw more and more, her insecurities quickly replacing her normally assertive personality. She had noticed however that she seemed to have adapted easily to her new clothing style, so she decided to raise the bar once more.

That afternoon the four girls were hanging out at Elizabeth's house, just watching TV and gossiping. Even Elizabeth seemed relaxed and enjoying the company, but after a while, Melissa said, "let's play a game."

"Truth or dare or Spin the bottle," said Laura, but it had a cold reception. "What about Poker?" said Melissa trying to impress her new friend with a more adult game.

"Poker sounds nice, but it is only fun by the bets," said Paola.

"I don't have much money," replied Laura hesitantly.

"Nah, money isn't interesting; it doesn't mean the same for everybody. An amount could be devastating for one person and petty change for another", Said Paola.

Everybody looked at Elizabeth, who blushed. It was true that her friends usually couldn't keep her spending pace, but right then she was probably the one with less money and that scared her; she simply wasn't used to being limited by money, and now she realized she had to take great care of her scarce funds, so she was relieved that the bet won't be money.

Before anybody could propose a thing, Paola said, "Here is a bet that could be funny. We could decide what kind of look would be the most hateful for each of us. The first to lose 4 poker hands must have to wear that kind of outfit for the rest of the day, and the other three will design her look."

Elizabeth didn't like where all that was headed and was about to protest when Laura talked first.

"That is a great idea," she said, trying to be brave and fit in the group, "I bet Melissa will hate to be dressed as a frilly ballerina," She laughed.

"And you surely wouldn't like the punk look." Melissa laughed back.

"You maybe don't know me that well yet, but I hate the Latina maid stereotype," said Paola giggling.

"Wow, that is worse than the punk look," laughed Laura.

"And what about Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth was quiet. She normally would take control of those talks and would have driven the game to something comfortable for her, but now she was feeling completely insecure. She wasn't even wearing underwear. She knew Paola planned to cheat to make her lose, and was trying to think what kind of outfit could be less embarrassing. Unfortunately, the others took her silence as a sign of weakness so Melissa went for the killing; she was enjoying her new position in the group, as the new unofficial leader and she loved the opportunity of bossing Elizabeth, who seemed less and less assertive.