Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paola crouched in front of Elizabeth, so she won't be blocking Elizabeth from the potential viewers. She picked up Elizabeth's smartphone again and said.

"Ok Princess, I was going to be easy on you, just have you rub yourself two or three times, but now I want to see the whole enchilada. Don't stop until you come, and you must talk all the time, remember like the video in the cubicles, and you better impress me with your dirtiness or imagination, otherwise, the deal is off. Ah, and I was keeping this as your farewell gift, but I want you to wear it now. And princess, don't forget to smile all along, and don't close your eyes"

She handed Elizabeth a new dog collar. It was made of leather, a little over an inch in width, and was painted in light pink color with some blue sparkles here and there, and engraved in a bright pink color written with a very feminine script the word "Princess"

Elizabeth took it with trembling hands. It was even more demeaning than the one she bought because this one had her nickname much more visible. She didn't want to argue anymore; all that she wanted was to end this humiliation as soon as possible, and before she could be seen by anybody.

She put the collar and Paola said, "Put your feet over the bench and open your legs as much as you can. Then you may start."

Elizabeth assumed the desired position. Her legs were forming an M. She was obscenely displaying all her charms. In the school premises. Her respiration was becoming short and ragged, as she started rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples with the other hand.

Paola started filming and then signaled Elizabeth to start talking.

Elizabeth looked at the phone filming her and shyly smiled while saying, "I.. I am Elizabeth Parker... I am a horny, pervert slut... " she was getting more into it, "I couldn't wait anymore... and I am masturbating in Jefferson's High School grounds. I am naked... you know, clothes only get in the way. " She began to get into it, as the rubbing of her clit was followed by one finger, and then two fingers fucking her pussy.

"It is not the first time that I am naked in school, but it is the first time outdoors," she said and smiled while winking.

"I am Elizabeth, but as you see in my collar, I rather like my bimbo nickname 'Princess'"

Then she pulled her fingers from her pussy and licked them sensuously, much to Paola's amazement. Then she started to fuck her mouth with her fingers while furiously rubbing her clit to an exploding orgasm.

Elizabeth kept rubbing her clit furiously, with her eyes closed for a second orgasm. And then fell into an orgasm-induced slumber. As she became more and more awake, she realized the enormity of what she had done. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with shame and fear; she realized that she reeked of sex and dust. Her body and feet were muddy and her hair was wet, plastered on her face, and full of knots. She wasn't in shape to face her classmates, and teachers. Much less when she was completely unprepared for any of her classes; her academic reputation and her good girl reputation had already taken a serious hit this week; she didn't need to worsen it further.

"Paola, I think I am going to skip school today, I don't feel well"

Paola thought for a moment; The way she looked, Elizabeth will end up in the principal's office sooner or later, and that could have an unexpected outcome for her little plans.

"Ok, you maybe use your time to sell your stuff." She said handing Elizabeth a cloth bag with her jewelry inside. Elizabeth received it and felt a glint of hope. She scanned the bag's content; her jewelry was complete, and there were also several of the shameful outfits that the girls made for her the previous evening.

"That's a good idea. Please give me my clothes and my keys"

"Your clothes are over there," said Paola pointing at the discarded white trash outfit.

Elizabeth blushed bright red, "but... but I did... you know... what you asked, and you promised"

"I promised that you won't have to go to school dressed in your white trash outfit; but you are not going to school, so you don't need your fresh clothes; although if you are going to school, I will let you have your clothes."

Elizabeth felt mad at herself; she had been outsmarted. She felt even more humiliated. For a moment, she considered calling Paola's bluff, but she was too afraid to go to school right then. Defeated she walked to her tiny denim shorts and put them on, along with the shameful skimpy top.

"Here, " said Paola handing Elizabeth a pair of old pink flip-flops. "You can't have your tennis shoes, it would ruin your look, but we have to protect your feet"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, and said, "Keys"

"You already have the keys of my place, and I need yours for when I return home"

Elizabeth, "No please, I need them"

"You already begged today. Bye, I call you later"

With that Paola walked away, she was pretty happy with the result. It had been better than expected, and she even had the chance to program Elizabeth's phone to back up all its photos, and videos on Paola's cloud account. So by the end of the school day, all of Elizabeth's phone multimedia content would be accessible for her to see.

Elizabeth wanted to go right then, but she didn't want to risk being seen by her classmates arriving at school. So she waited, hidden in a corner of the dugout. She was thinking about where should she sell her jewels. She decided that going to a high-class jeweler only could bring her problems. She had no Id, and with her current look, nobody will believe her the jewels were hers. They could even call the police, or even worse; somebody could recognize her. She decided that her safest bet was to go to a pawn shop; they frequently bought jewels.

She decided that going to a pawnshop near Paola's house was safer than going to one downtown, or near the school.

At 8:30 she left the school, and went to Paola's house, where she showered and lay naked for almost an hour; occasionally touching her clit, trying to abstract herself from her situation.

She really didn't want to face the world dressed as a low-class girl again. She was examining carefully the clothes that she had in her bag. She spread them over the bed and was trying to decide which items would make her look less cheap.

She was angry at her friends. There was no possible combination that would make her look decent. Still naked she marched to the kitchen and poured a glass of vodka. She sipped from it, trying to relax while looking at the mirror, trying to tame her tangled hair by combing it with her fingers. She normally used a hand drier to have her hair straight, because she thought that it was more fashionable that way. Today she had let it dry after she washed it with a cheap shampoo, and it looked curly, and a bit wild.

"There is no hope that my hair will make me look classier than my clothes," she thought bitterly while idly rummaging thru the scant clothes trying to decide what to wear. She rummaged thru Paola's drawers trying to find anything better, but she only found a cheap lipstick and the pink powder that Paola used on her hair during the weekend. She shivered remembering her night with Juan, and then trying to erase the shameful memories, she gulped the rest of the vodka glass.

She felt a bit ditzy for a moment. Then she started giggling stupidly and thought.

"It is impossible to look decent in any of those clothes, I'll better go the other way around, and show them I am bold"

The reality was that she was getting horny again, and now with her clouded judgment, nothing stopped her to enact some fantasy.

She painted a pink streak on her hair, just like that night, and used the red lipstick on her lips to complete the young slut look. She then decided that the denim microskirt that Melissa made was the most daring, given that she didn't have any panties. She pondered wearing the button-less blouse but decided that it looked expensive anyway, and turned to the red t-shirt that Laura had left sleeveless, and that now reached barely below her tits; as a matter of fact, if she lifted her hands, she will show her nipples to the world. She found a pair of old blue high heel shoes at the bottom of Paola's closet and she put them on.

She contemplated her image in the mirror and felt a tingle on her pussy. With just the lipstick and the pink streak, she projected some kind of jailbait image; but she didn't look innocent at all, she looked hot, and, well, available.

She sipped a small gulp from the vodka bottle and marched to the nearest pawnshop.

A couple of hours later...

"But I can't sell these for just $300, I need way more, and these are Cartier"

"Listen, girl, I know the brand is important, but it only had sellable value if you have an authenticity certificate, otherwise the value is only its weight of gold"

"But, what about the diamonds?"

"I don't know a shit about them, probably a jeweler can buy them for a bit more."

Elizabeth was desperate, it was the fourth pawnshop that she had visited, the first one didn't even make an offer because the owner suspected it was stolen merchandise. The others made lower offers. She started to think that she had put herself in a very bad situation. Probably she wouldn't be able to get $700 from her jewels as she thought.

Then she realized that she had now a new resource.

"I need $700, " she said with her more seductive smile, "If you pay me that for my jewels, then I could do something for you; return the favor, you know," she winked.

The clerk just chuckled, "frankly girl, $400 sounds much more than your usual fee, isn't it?"

Elizabeth blushed bright red; "This low-class man thinks I am whore!" She should feel outraged, but it only made her feel hornier.

"And how much do I usually charge, know it all," she said with fake, playful, anger.

"Don't know, $20 or $30 for a fuck, $10 for a BJ?" He answered sincerely.

Elizabeth blushed even more; her pussy dripped just thinking that this man considered her almost 1/10th of Paola's fee.

"but... but I need 700." She said almost in a whisper.

The clerk was a man in his 30's. The sight of this slutty, needy girl was making him horny, but he was not crazy to pay $400 for a quick fuck; anyway, he wanted to help, and to fuck.

"There is an alternative. I can call a jewel appraiser. He will examine your merchandise and print a certificated appraisal. He can recognize if the diamonds or the art of the chains represent some commercial value.

I could pay you up to half the appraisal value of your jewels minus the cost of the appraisal itself which must be around $150."

"I don't know" said Elizabeth hesitantly.

"Well, it is all I can do for you. But if he can certify it is authentic, and the diamonds are of good quality, just the necklace could fetch $2000"

Elizabeth saw the light. Surely the necklace was of the best quality. She will get at least 850. So she finally agreed.

He made a phone call and then said, "Ok, the jeweler will receive us tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Be there early with the jewels" He handed her a business card with the jeweler's address. It wasn't far from there.

She nodded. She could not believe her luck. She had solved her problem, well, almost. She felt more relaxed, and her horniness was returning.

He then pulled a $10 bill from his pocket, and said with a smile,

"Maybe I can use your services anyway... if you don't mind"

Elizabeth blushed bright red. Once she saw the end of her problems in sight, the feeling between her legs started to further cloud her alcohol-numbed mind. She thought.

"Well, I can live my fantasy, just a little, without anybody knowing"

Soon she was in the back room sucking on the clerk's cook with abandon while rubbing her clit under her skirt. She had taken her shirt off for fear of smearing it with semen. When he came, she had some semen drops on her chin and on her tits. She was still horny, because she hadn't come yet, and then she said.

"Can you make a little video of me with my smartphone?" she said handing him the device.

She took off her small skirt and sat on the floor wearing just the cheap high heels, and then started rubbing her pussy and finger fucking herself while smiling at the camera, soon achieving the most intense orgasm of her short life.

Once she got an orgasm she got to her senses.

The clerk was hard again, the show was just too much. This girl was not only a whore, but also a horny slut.

"May I have a copy of the video?"

"No, sorry," she said while dressing and grabbing her phone.

"You are a hot girl. I only wish you have some piercings, especially a tongue one"

A few minutes after, she was walking towards Paola's house. She felt completely ashamed of her behavior, but the clerk had been very nice and behaved like a gentleman even after she sucked his cock, and made her wanton display. He suggested that if the jewels were as valuable as she thought, she was risking being robbed. So he offered that the safest way to store the jewels was to pawn them for $100, then the next day she could come with $102 and redeem them, that way she didn't have to walk with them. She agreed, most of all because she had certain fear that Paola could sabotage her plans somehow.

She felt tired, so once at Paola's house, she fell asleep. She was naked again and was having very weird dreams. She dreamed that she was in school, and she received a phone call, it was the pawnshop clerk, but it was labeled as "customer". She was hesitating if she should attend the call; surely she couldn't tend to the client right then, she was at school after all. She was about to answer when the phone stopped ringing, only to start again a minute after. In her dream, she realized that she was already dressed as a whore, and decided to ditch school and the phone rang again. In her dream, she answered the phone, but it didn't stop ringing, then she realized it was her real phone. She awoke all confused and took her phone, it was Paola.

"What does happen to you? It is the third time I call"

"I am sorry, I must have fallen asleep"

"Come to the car, I am already outside the house"

"Give me 5 minutes," She thought in panic. She smelled of semen, and her pussy was very red from all the rubbing she had made in her sleep. Not to mention that she still had the pink streak on her hair.

"1 minute," said Paola, and hung up the phone.

Elizabeth ran to the bathroom and washed her face and tits the best that she could, and then put on the clothes that she had worn to the pawnshop. Finally she reapplied the lipstick, like trying to hide what her mouth had done.

She got out of the house after just 3 minutes but Paola wasn't counting the time. She was pleasantly surprised by Elizabeth's selection of clothes, and that she was wearing high heels and lipstick, but what she liked the most was that Elizabeth was portraying a pink streak on her disheveled hair.

"How was your morning?"

"Fine," she answered with impatience, rolling her eyes and looking at the floor; she felt pretty insecure with the image she was portraying. But then she saw the chance to reassert herself and to rub her near-coming freedom on Paola's face, "Well, better than fine indeed; successful, I would say; Tomorrow my jewels will be appraised by a jeweler, and we are pretty sure I will get much more than needed to pay you and end this stupid game tomorrow"

"Nice," she said, trying to hide her worries. "And who are "we"?"

"Well, me and the buyer"

"Oh," said Paola.

"Let's go to your place, we need to get the most of the short time we still have"

Elizabeth cringed, but then realized that it was only 24 hours, and to ease herself, she told Paola all about her dealings in the pawnshops (well except for the shameful part).

Paola tried to hide her apprehension; Elizabeth sounded more secure, and Paola didn't know how to stop the sale. She didn't think that Elizabeth could fetch a good price for her jewels dressed as she was. She scolded herself, she should have planned to that possibility; now she would have to improvise. Of course, she could simply continue with the blackmail, but that doesn't feel right; she wanted to be honest and faithful to her word and keep the moral superiority that had made her feel so good.

And to be frank, backpedaling could be dangerous. If she didn't comply with her promise Elizabeth wouldn't believe that she will set her free in three weeks either. She will probably swallow her pride and call somebody for help, maybe her father's aide, Mr. Clayton. She shivered, there were a lot of dark rumors about that man although many were probably exaggerations but she didn't want to learn about it firsthand.

Mentally she repeated her mantra, "She is the one that must be afraid," until she felt more at ease. "I must return to the basics."

---0---

A few minutes after they arrived at Elizabeth's house, Laura and Melissa joined them.

They smiled with twisted satisfaction seeing Elizabeth already wearing their "creations".

"Wow! The shoes, your makeup, and your hair really add to the character," said Laura. She was especially surprised by the pink streak of hair which made Elizabeth look even cheaper.

Elizabeth blushed, "I was only playing around, to surprise you, you know, being a good sport"

She looked shy, and insecure, miles away from the typical self-confident Elizabeth; it was a welcomed change.

"Paola told the teachers that you skipped classes because you were sick, but she told us that you had a hangover. I didn't know you had a wild side, " said Melissa giggling.

Elizabeth directed an angry glance at Paola, who just laughed playfully.

"Come on Elizabeth, I only told Melissa and Laura, they would have known sooner or later"

Elizabeth cringed, by now probably half the school surely knew. Her friends were good girls, but they won't resist good gossip, especially if they think is harmless.

"I hope it doesn't get to the teachers," she thought with real concern.

As in cue, Laura said.

"You better be careful tomorrow Elizabeth. The history teacher seems to be mad at you, and you failed the math test," at the time that she handed Elizabeth the shameful test.

She grabbed it and looked at it briefly, barely beyond the big red "F" on the top left corner. She will have to do a lot of damage control starting on Friday.

Melissa saw the tension and broke it with an unrelated joke. Then they started joking and gossiping as if everything was normal. Still, there was nothing normal in the trashy, slutty way in which Elizabeth was dressed, and there was some excitement and expectance in the air. Everybody wanted to take Elizabeth out again, but they were waiting for Paola who was the bolder of the three.

After an hour or so, Melissa couldn't wait anymore, and out of the blue blurted. "You know what your cosplay is missing? "

They all turned to see Melissa, Elizabeth with fear, and the others with curiosity and satisfaction that the conversation had returned to the elephant in the room.

"Piercings, " she said with a somewhat evil smile. She knew Elizabeth hated them.

Elizabeth would have protested immediately, but the memory of the clerk saying that he would have liked her better if she was pierced, sent shivers down her pussy. Seeing her silence the girls started to chat animatedly about the subject.

"Yes, nose piercing, maybe another in your navel"

"In the tongue," added Laura.

"Lots of piercings would complete the trashy look," Said Melissa giggling at her classmate's obvious discomfort.

"No, we can't take her that far, I think it would suffice with two piercings," said Paola.

Elizabeth realized that Paola was taking the talk from the realms of an uncomfortable fantasy to a very scary reality.

"No, I can't. My parents would not allow me... and I..."