Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Elizabeth was strictly tied in front of her home theater. Her tights and calves were joined together by a belt, and each knee was tied to the opposite leg of a heavy sofa so she was fully spread. Each wrist was tied to the opposite elbow and her ponytail was tied to the back of the armchair so she was only able to look forward. She was ball-gagged, and in the giant screen ahead of her, a porno film was playing. Images of submissive women tied, and pleasuring men filled the screen. The loud speakers and her tied ponytail made it almost impossible for Elizabeth to abstract herself from the torrid images of sex and depravity projecting in front of her. Paola had insisted that she paid special attention to the blowjob techniques and of course to any other hints of how to pleasure a man.

Elizabeth was becoming more and more aroused picturing herself in the place of the girls in the videos, then after the third short film or so ended, Elizabeth almost got a heart attack. Instead of another nameless porn star, there it was her own image! Her naked self was filling the huge screen of her home theater. It was the very first video that Paola took of her that dreaded night a week or so ago.

Elizabeth was shocked to hear her cracking voice on the loud, high-fidelity speakers of her home, confessing that she was nothing but a perverted psycho who gets off from humiliation. She was nervous and horny as hell; the home theater won't be the same for her ever again. She wished that at least the volume was lower.

The sound ended with the video, but the silent images of her shameful photos in the school bathroom, filled the screen, while her real-life moans broke the silence.

Paola's giggles gave away her presence behind Elizabeth, and that added to the girl's humiliation caused by the shameful images ahead of her.

"My oh, my, what a slut!" Exclaimed Paola giggling when the screen showed the photos that she had not supposedly known about. The shameful photos with the tattoo parlor technician.

The short video of her wanton masturbation session in front of the pawnshop clerk followed, while Elizabeth tried to scream thru her gag for Paola to stop the projection, while at the same time she tried fruitlessly to grind her body to get the desperately desired slight touch that she needed to cum.

The speakers went mute again, but the show hadn't ended. Elizabeth's color became even redder when her photos with Juan at the abandoned hotel bathroom started to appear on the screen. She had never been so ashamed, or horny in her whole life.

Paola paused the photos, and said in a loving, almost tender voice to Elizabeth.

---

"So this is what you want to be?" She said pointing at the frozen image on the 70" TV. Elizabeth could not avoid looking at her own picture; There was she, naked, covered in dirt, while sucking a fat boy's dick, her face reflecting the horniness that she was feeling at that moment.

Elizabeth squirmed nervously in her bondage. She didn't trust herself to say anything. She was extremely horny, and she had been deprived of orgasm for so much time by then.

"You have been trapped in this goody two shoes Elizabeth persona; the poster girl with valedictorian aspirations and a fully planned life ahead; An expensive law school education, a boring but rich boyfriend, and then a convenient marriage. A boring low-key career in politics, or as the smart wife of a politician.

Your rational mind may tell you that is what you want, but your pussy likes much better to be "Princess" the girl with the worst grades in her class; "Princess" the horny girl who gets naked in school bathrooms and masturbate a lot in school, not only in the bathroom but even naked in the baseball field dugout; "Princess", the little whore who sells blowjobs for $10 or even $5 to complete strangers."

Elizabeth blushed bright red. Paola's words were hitting the nail with precision. She had felt ashamed of her falling grades, but despite her worries, she had also felt strongly aroused by the humiliation of being a dumb, lazy girl in the eyes of the teachers and classmates, not to mention that her sexual escapades at school had been stressful but arousing to a level she previously didn't know even existed. And to sell her body for cheap had been exhilarating; the humiliation level of those acts had been enormous, but consequently, her confused mind and body had translated that humiliation into unprecedented levels of arousal.

"And you like to obey your pussy instead of your boring mind. You like to be forced to wear the skimpiest, cheapest outfits, so nobody can see in you anything more than a slut, a bimbo, and well... a whore"

A little moan escaped Elizabeth's lips. Paola's talk was pushing her horniness to new levels. She knew that just the slightest touch on her clit will be awarded by an earth-shocking orgasm, but she was all tied up, and can't achieve the little physical stimulation that she needed to cross the bridge.

"But you want to be forced. There is no way that the prim and proper Elizabeth could act like 'Princess' if she is not forced to do it. So it seems to me that tomorrow Elizabeth will come back while 'Princess' fades away forever."

Elizabeth's face reflected a cute gesture of concern. She felt genuine anguish caused by the idea of 'Princess' vanishing forever.

"But you know there is a way to keep 'Princess' alive for just another couple of weeks. A couple of weeks full of adventures and excitement, to form exciting memories to last a lifetime, instead of a boring return to Elizabeth's dull life"

Elizabeth futilely rocked her hips back and forward, like trying to find in the air the stimulus that she needed to come. She was drooling thru the ball gag more than ever, and her tits and chest were pretty soaked with her saliva. Another moan escaped her lips. This time it was louder, and it was followed quickly by another.

Paola looked excitedly at the wild sexual animal tied in front of her. She was becoming wet, excited by her growing power over the posh girl.

"You know I only need one little thing from you and we will have 'Princess' for another couple of weeks." Paola picked up Elizabeth's little skirt and pulled a small ticket from the pocket, and smirking at Elizabeth said,

"You only have to give me this"

Elizabeth blushed even more. It was the pawnshop ticket for all her jewelry. If she accepted, she would lose all her jewels, and won't gain anything. She would still have to comply with the original agreement, replacing Paola as a whore for three customers and...

Elizabeth's thoughts were interrupted by Paola.

"Think about it, Princess. It would be wonderful for your pussy to lose all your jewels for nothing knowing that you will have to obey me for two more weeks; I bet by then you would have donated to me or destroyed most of your original wardrobe." Just the idea of having Paola looking more and more affluent while she looked cheaper and sluttier by the minute, had her pussy dripping like a faucet.

"So what do you think slut, do you give me this little ticket?" Paola said.

Elizabeth negated slowly with her head. She was confused by the alcohol and the constant horniness, but still, she was trying to think with her head and not with her pussy.

"Not to mention that on top of that you will have to fuck three of my customers in the next three Fridays, and knowing you, most probably you will have some business on the side, giving $5 blowjobs to have some change in your pockets"

The rocking of Elizabeth's hips was more and more intense. The idea of selling her body for cheap was a big turn-on for her. It was so deliciously humiliating to have to blow some dude just to afford a cup of coffee.

"Still not convinced?" said Paola smiling while softly caressing Elizabeth's inner tights with the point of her tennis shoe, escalating Elizabeth's anticipation for a touch on the right spot to get her the much-wanted sexual release.

"Maybe you need to know more..." Said Paola, but didn't wait for an answer, " First, well you know Eastern Holiday is coming this Saturday, and prim and proper Elizabeth would fly with her friends Laura and Melissa to an all-inclusive luxury resort in the great lakes. The boring vacation that your parents planned for you because it isn't wild and because it was a frequent destination for affluent people, especially Harvard Students.

Elizabeth would be like a fish in the water in that environment, surrounded by all kinds of luxuries, and a bunch of service people waiting for your slightest signal to jump and do whatever it takes to keep you happy and satisfied as a customer; and of course, all those rich people with whom to talk about politics, economy, college life, and career choices. Meeting the kind of people that your parents wish you will marry to."

Elizabeth felt uncomfortable. It wasn't an imposition from her parents, she had been looking forward to that holiday. It wasn't as boring as Paola described, and she really longed to talk with Harvard guys, not only she could get some first-hand information, but who knows, she could even make some friendships that help her in the near future. Of course, right then all of it paled in contrast with the little adventures of princess. Those adventures really made her heart beat faster, and stronger than ever while her pussy dripped like a faucet.

"On the other hand, if you give me the redeem ticket, you will have a much more exciting holiday. You will send Laura and Melissa with some excuse; maybe that you are going to Cancun and want to keep it secret from your parents, or whatever you want to say."

"Imagine your friends living the life of the rich, probably wearing some of the stuff you gave them, and hanging with rich young men, maybe even hooking with some future rich husband. While you are forced to dress 24/7 as white trash and live in my old low-class home. Maybe I can take you shopping at some thrifty store so you can buy a secondhand and even skimpier wardrobe. I bet that we can find some very nice outfits for you that show more skin and look cheaper than your current white-trash clothes. You will tell your parents that I will stay here, so I can enjoy living with a maid and a chauffeur at my beck and call for a couple of weeks, while you commute using the bus to my crappy job at superburgers because you are going to cover me for two weeks so I can return to it when my perfect holiday living in your house ends"

Elizabeth respiration was getting shorter, and the drooling had increased. She was full of anxiety, and all the talking was increasing her arousal without any chance of release. Her mind was becoming cloudier because of the alcohol and the numbing horniness.

Paola crouched and untied Elizabeth's ball gag.

She stood up again and started tracing subtle circles with her tennis just below Elizabeth's navel. Elizabeth tried to push her body up so the touch reached her longing pussy, but the ropes in her tights didn't allow her enough movement.

"No, no no," said Paola amused by Elizabeth's failed attempts. "You must first decide if you want to be 'Princess' or 'Elizabeth', because having an orgasm in front of your classmate is not what Elizabeth would do."

Paola continued teasing Elizabeth's sensitive skin touching even lower, almost an inch above her longing clit.

"So, who do you want to be?"

"princess" she said in an almost inaudible voice.

"I thought so, you are much more like princess if you ask me."

Elizabeth slowly nodded. She wanted her fix, and she wanted it right then.

"So, do you want me to have the pawnshop redeem ticket?"

Elizabeth blushed bright red and slowly nodded.

"That is what I thought, but I need to hear it from your mouth."

Elizabeth fidgeted nervously and seemed to blush even more when she said.

"I'll give you the pawnshop ticket Paola."

"Why?" she said with a Cheshire cat smile.

"Because I wana be princess for two more weeks."

She said completely ashamed but in a loud enough voice.

"Great choice," Paola laughed while storing the ticket in her purse.

Elizabeth watched the scene with apprehension. She had just made a very stupid decision, and she was aware of it, but for now her mind was overwhelmed by just one thought: She needed to orgasm.

"So princess. What would you give me in exchange for an orgasm?"

Elizabeth was so stunned that her voice escaped her.

"What about the clothes bags that remain in the basement?"

Those were the only decent clothes that she still possessed. She didn't know how she could replace them before her parents return, but she was too horny to reject Paola's request, and she was pretty aroused by the idea that, at least for a few days, she not only would lose access to her decent clothes but wouldn't even possess any.

"You may have them." And then in a second thought, she added, "and all my shoes too"

Paola was elated. She approached Elizabeth with a big smile and pushed her tennis under Elizabeth's crotch. Then she said, "You can hump my shoe until you come, princess"

Elizabeth hesitated just for a split second and then started doing just that, rubbing her most intimate body part against the dirty tennis shoe of her classmate. She closed her eyes trying to abstract herself from the situation while trying to achieve a very long-time wanted release. But Paola would have none of that.

"Open your eyes slut, and look me in the eyes."

Reluctantly Elizabeth opened her eyes and turned to see the smirking, despising face of Paola. She couldn't be more humiliated. Here she was, all naked and tied, behaving like a wild animal in heat rubbing her precious pussy against the coarse and dirty shoelaces of Paola's tennis, while her fully dressed classmate looked at her with undisguised contempt.

As her climax approached she started emitting some high pitch noises, and barely concealed moans. She was quite the spectacle, and finally, she came with an explosion. Her body arched back as much as her restraints permitted her and she could not contain a little scream of uncontrolled lust.