Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you don't want to, don't worry, then we should go to hang at Marshall Mall "

Marshall Mall was the place where her rich classmates and some of her friends from the country club used to hang out. She could not face them dressed as a cheap slut.

"No..." she said her voice faltering.

"What is going to be, the piercing parlor, or the Mall?"

Elizabeth was pale, she couldn't go to the mall, and she didn't want to get a piercing, she didn't have money for them. Her friends looked at the scene with cruel fascination.

She looked at Paola with apprehension.

"Cheer up Elizabeth, it will be exciting. And you can choose something that could be easily hidden from your parents"

"I don't see how. I can retire the jewel, but my parents could see the hole in my skin anyway" she protested.

"No, you may pierce your tongue, and put a ring around your lower lip, it would only leave a small hole just below your lip, very, very discrete. I bet you are going to accept"

"But... I don't have any money."

Paola took Elizabeth's purse and said, "this $110 will suffice. Tomorrow you can dispose from your debit card if you need cash."

Elizabeth hesitated, Does that mean that Paola will give the $110 back? She needed them to redeem her jewels. She saw Paola nodding at her, like answering the question.

She quietly nodded, and everybody cheered.

You are too tense Elizabeth, maybe you should take a sip of vodka before we go. They all drank grapefruit soda with vodka, except Paola, because she was going to drive. Of course, she prepared Elizabeth's extra loaded.

They marched to the car, and Paola drove again to her old neighborhood. Son the four girls were marching inside a tattoo parlor. It looked decent enough. Still, the trio of girls dressed in expensive jeans and t-shirts looked a bit overdressed for the shop, while Elizabeth looked cheaper than the other customers. She felt very apprehensive. She was nervously looking at photos, with an overwhelming mix of emotions, she was afraid, she felt humiliated, and she felt a bit aroused.

"What the pawn shop clerk is going to think when he sees me pierced tomorrow?" she thought while biting her lower lip.

Finally, the technician had enough of the girls' giggles and comments and said.

"Just one of you can stay with the patient, the others get out please."

Paola stood by Elizabeth's side and "helped" Elizabeth explain to the technician all about the desired piercings, and to choose the ring and the barbell, both of which were metallic pink.

Before the technician started, Paola whispered in Elizabeth's ear. "Enjoy this night's humiliation slut, because tomorrow our little game will be over, and your pussy is going to miss it"

Then turning to the technician said, "How long is it going to take?"

"Around half an hour." he said.

"Ok, Elizabeth. We will wait for you at Mc Donalds. It is in the next block going that way" she said pointing with her hand.

"Ok girl. It is going to be $120.00" she gave him the $110 that she was carrying.

He smiled and said, "I said $120, you are $10 short"

"I don't have any more money sir"

"Ok, then you may pick cheaper jewels, look at this one"

She looked at the alternatives, but she knew Paola wanted the pink ones because they go better with her "princess" persona.

She pouted, "I really want the pink ones, sir, can you make a discount for me?"

He turned serious, "We don't give discounts here, I can pierce you with the black barbell and you may return another day and purchase the pink one that you want"

She must have the ones that Paola wanted, otherwise, there could be trouble, and well, she was getting horny too. Paola's words that this was her last day in fantasyland rang all over her head. She looked at the technician, he was a very hairy man in his forties, slightly bald, and with an incipient beer belly, not nearly as attractive as the kind pawnshop clerk, but not repulsive. She leaned to him and whispered in his ear

"I may suck your cock if you put me the pink ones," she said with a very insecure voice while trying to sound seductive but blushing bright red. She could not believe she had just said that.

He couldn't either, despite those legends of sex at the tattoo parlors, it was very rare, and to involve such a young, fresh-looking girl was even rarer. He looked at her, trying to read if it was a joke or something. When he realized that it was serious, he smiled. He shook his head, and thought, "What the heck, I need some release, and Sara is out of town". Still, he had some slight distrust for the situation, "Could it be a trap? Is she wired or something?" he thought.

He decided to act as if it was the case and whispered in Elizabeth's ear. "If you want to purpose to pay me with sex, you have to do it properly: Get Naked, and ask again"

She blushed a brighter shade of red and hesitated for a moment, but the whole situation was so close to her kinky fantasies that she could not avoid feeling completely aroused by the suggestion, and in a daze, she took her shirt first, and then her skirt.

"What is going to be sir? Are you going to take a bj for the missing $10?"

He looked at her and was even more amazed. He had suspected she wasn't wearing any bra, after all, her nipples were standing up for attention, but to wear that short and ragged skirt without any panties, God this girl was bold, or a complete slut. Well the fact that she was naked, and proposing a bj for $10 showed that she was more than a slut, she was a whore; still something in the way she talked and moved, told him that she hadn't done this many times before. Probably she was making her baby steps into prostitution, who cares. Here she was, fresh, beautiful, naked, and available. Of course, he said YES.

She knelt before him and started licking the technician's cock. It was short but very thick, and he was very hairy, which she thought was disgusting. The fact that for a few bucks she was sucking the cock of a guy, who was so far physically, and mentally from what she considered attractive, only added to her humiliation, which fueled her arousal. As she enthusiastically swallowed the whole thing and alternated it with licks on her ball sack, all thru the tip of the penis, she realized that in all her previous life she had never given a blowjob but after her escapade with Juan it had become very exciting for her. It was probably the disparity of the act with one person serving the other without any reciprocation what pushed her buttons. She realized with shame and arousal that just this day she had sucked the cocks of two strangers.

He came too soon before she could get any release from her ministrations to her pussy. She managed to swallow everything this time. A faint smiled painted in her facer as she realized with weird proud that despite her short experience, she was becoming quite proficient at sucking cocks.

He made her clean her mouth with abundant mouth washer and then proceeded to do the piercings, all while she remained naked and horny. She wanted to rub herself to an orgasm, but when her hand approached her pussy, he softly stopped her while smiling. Leave that for later, girl, I can only deal with this much distraction he said while pointing at her nakedness. She blushed bright red and kept her hands by her side, fearing that he could accidentally hurt her if he got distracted.

A few minutes later she was handed a hand mirror and she contemplated her new look. The pink lip ring made her look wilder and cheaper. She took her tongue out and was somewhat fascinated with the pink glittering among the red of her tongue.

He gave her some cleaning solution and transparent retainers.

"This is a very effective product, wash your mouth with it every couple of hours, and you'll be able to suck cock by Friday, " he said smiling.

She blushed ashamed; still, her lips portrayed a faint, shy smile, which the technician found very sexy.

"If you want to have your nipples pierced, come again and I am sure we can come up with a special discount"

She merely nodded at the implication. She didn't like the idea of having her nipples pierced. Nonetheless, the idea of sucking this man's cock again for another set of piercings that she didn't want, was making her horny again.

"dhanks" she said with a lisp. She immediately panicked and looked at the technician with eyes big as plates.

"Don't worry girl. You have just a little swelling, use the mouth washer I gave you, and it will be gone by tomorrow. The lisp and the droll will disappear once you get used to the stud.

"When?" she managed to whisper.

"In two or three weeks"

She blushed bright red. She felt stupid with the lisp, and it only added to her humiliation and her arousal.

He finally handed her clothes, but she was too horny to simply dress and walk away. She had the willpower to stop herself from masturbating right there, but she wanted something to do it later.

"May I have a photo here, you know... for the memories"

He laughed, "this girl is really a horny slut," he thought. He used her cell phone to photograph the horny girl sitting on the medical chair, with her legs wide open, her knees over the armrests, and her pussy slick with her juices while sticking her tongue out to show her new piercing. Then he had a selfie with the horny girl he used a hand on the phone, and the other to squeeze Elizabeth's ass.

A few minutes later she was walking to the corner's McDonalds to reunite with her friends. The new shameful photos were now in the memory of her phone and on the phone of the technician. He didn't steal them, he asked for them and she sent him the photos. It was quite a thrill to know that now he could see her naked body anytime he wanted, but now she was having regrets despite her arousal. She believed his word that he won't put them on the net, and even if he did it, she looked so cheap and so slutty that she thought nobody would believe it was her, even when her face was clearly visible.

She arrived at the McDonalds and felt very apprehensive. She was dressed as a cheap slut, and the manager followed her with his sight until she sat with her friends. She felt out of place. The other three were neatly dressed with outfits that once belonged to her, while she was barely covered. Still, her cheap looks went beyond the clothes; Her makeup, her wild hair with the pink streak, and her new piercings gave her the full teen slut look.

"Wow, they really suit you," said Melissa happily.

Elizabeth tried to make a witty comeback,

"ha, ha, You ade ready funny," she said before remembering her new lisp.

They all burst into laughter. It all went downhill from there. She was teased and mocked mercilessly by her classmates, who kept it light, but it was extremely humiliating for Elizabeth, who didn't dare to defend herself for fear of showing her lisp again. Paola was kind enough to bring her food, so she didn't have to order, but at some point, she went to refill her glass, mostly to escape her friends for a while. A couple of young teens, maybe juniors approached her at the dispenser and tried to make conversation with the young sexy girl in skimpy clothes. She didn't dare to say anything fearing further embarrassment from her lisp, but it only encouraged the boys to start touching her, at first subtly, but --when one grabbed her waist trying to pull her close for a kiss or something she pushed him away and said. "Sthop, go away"

The boys just giggled, "She is probably stupid," one said while grabbing her ass over her tiny skirt. "Leave me athone (alone)" she whispered when she tried to scream, the fear taking away her voice. The boys giggled again and started talking fast, while grabbing her waist, and her shoulders. The fear of showing her lisp, and her worries about the boys finding that she wasn't wearing underwear further clouded her mind. She was overwhelmed, and the boys started talking as if she was stupid or something. She was used to being admired for her looks, and her intelligence, not despised for the very same reasons. She was feeling more and more powerless, and insecure. Normally she would easily handle boys that age, or of any age for that matter, but now her horniness, was rendering hers completely unable to stop the clumsy advances of the boys that were turning bolder and bolder; fortunately, Melissa appeared from nowhere and said,

"Leave the girl alone you twerps!"

The boys scurried away like cockroaches under the light, not wanting to confront the senior girl.

Elizabeth felt both thankful for the help and embarrassed by her poor assertiveness. "Today, I can't even manage these stupid kids," she thought bitterly.

Melissa felt a wave of satisfaction, not only she had helped her friend, but her action had somewhat cemented her new leadership. Elizabeth on the other hand felt even more insecure at her immature display. And worse of all, she was becoming even more aroused, and feared that the girls could notice that her nipples were almost poking thru her top, and she could smell faintly the arousal of her own very wet pussy. She was pondering if she should go to the bathroom to at least get rid of her horniness with a much-wanted orgasm. Thankfully the reunion didn't last much more, and soon Paola and she were again in her comfortable house.

PART 5

Paola was a bit more at ease seeing that Elizabeth seemed more manageable than ever. But she stayed focused; she realized that she needed to play her cards right, otherwise Elizabeth will be free by the very next day. She still hadn't thought about how to capitalize from all that craziness in the long term, but she was more convinced than ever that she had found gold, and that she needed to take this unique chance to change her life for good, and solve all her problems once and for all. For now, she didn't have a clear strategy. She didn't want to come up with a new blackmail scheme, it would make her lose the moral upper ground, and she needed that Elizabeth felt that all of this was mostly her fault. She was convinced that she should make Elizabeth further tangle into her own web, and to achieve that goal, she must keep the girl horny, and confused.

"Come on princess, take off all your slutty clothes and put your collar on"

"Listen Paola, I am tired" Elizabeth didn't want more games, she wanted to go to her room, or the bathroom and rub her clit raw. She had been horny for hours now.

"What did you say?"

"Ma'am, sorry ma'am."

Paola interrupted her, "It is probably the last day of our deal, and I plan to use it to the max. Are you going to back down, or are you going to keep your promise to obey, so tomorrow when you pay me I keep mine, and let you free, and give you all your photos and videos back?"

Elizabeth quickly took off her clothes; the last thing that she wanted was for Paola to back off their deal when she was so close to ending her ordeal. She surely could obey her for a few more hours. As she put on the collar, she even thought.

"It could be fun; after all, it is my last chance to live these crazy fantasies of mine; and it isn't my fault. I am being forced. Aren't I?"

"Is it semen that spot on your hair?"

Elizabeth blushed bright red and negated with her head while nervously passing her fingers thru the hair around her face.

Paola smiled amused, she hadn't seen any spot, but Elizabeth's attitude and the fact that she checked her hair revealed that she had probably sucked the technician's cock.

"Follow me," said Paola, "on all fours princess."

She guided the posh girl to the kitchen. She picked up a couple of bowls, and the vodka bottle and marched to the living room, where she opened the curtains to the backyard. There were glass sliding doors all along the living room dividing it from the patio deck. The luxury view of the stylish wood deck and the beautiful pool behind was impressive. "I can get used to this," thought Paola.

Elizabeth felt pretty exposed, even when she knew that the backyard was completely secluded, as her father didn't want a paparazzi spying on her wife or daughter while they used the pool. She cowered behind a sofa waiting for Paola to close the drapes, but instead, she opened the sliding door and marched outside.

Paola put a bowl on the deck floor; poured some vodka in it, walked 30 feet away to the other end of the deck, and repeated the operation with the other bowl. All while Elizabeth looked apprehensively from inside the house.

"Listen, Princess, I need to study for tomorrow's test, but that doesn't mean that you can't have your fun"

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Paola and walked to Elizabeth's room, and returned with a handbag. She took a pink dildo from it. It was around 1 1/2 inch thick, and maybe 10" long. She stuck it to the glass door, at a little less than 2 feet high.

"So here is your mission princess," she said with a wide smile, "You are going to crawl to the first bowl and lap from it 5 times, then you are going to crawl to the dildo and suck it 5 times, then you are going to crawl to the second bowl and lap from it 5 times. Then you are to return to the first bowl but of course, you are going to make a stop in front of your pink friend, and then you are going to use it to fuck yourself doggy style for 5 times"

Elizabeth was stunned and horny, she was dazed, mumbling something unintelligible.

"But to make things interesting let me tell you that if you come, you will have to wear your slutty clothes at school tomorrow. You'll probably be asked to leave, but it would be quite interesting anyway"

Elizabeth looked at Paola in disbelief.

"Go now!"

Elizabeth crawled tentatively to the first bowl and lapped from the vodka-laced grapefruit beverage. She realized that she hadn't drunk that much. Then she crawled to the dildo, and trying to abstract herself from the situation she started sucking at it. She opened her eyes and saw Paola smirking and laughing at her.

"Deeper!" she said from the inside of the house, "or it won't count"

Then Elizabeth swallow it as much as she could and she saw Paola approving from the inside only after she gagged on the damn thing. Then she started counting with her fingers, each successful suck, skipping the ones that she considered too shallow "1.. 2 ... 5".

She went to the other bowl. She was undecided if she should drink fast and risk getting too drunk pretty fast, or drink slowly and take many more humiliating stops at the dildo. She decided to drink as much as she could with the allowed 5 laps.

Her return to the dildo was even more humiliating than the first time. She put it inside her very wet pussy, and pumped backward. She didn't want to have to restart like when she sucked it, so she pumped back as much as she could. She looked back at Paola, trying to get her approval, only to see her smiling and photographing her. The photographs were quite unnecessary, the whole event was being filmed by several security cameras.

Elizabeth continued the game for twenty exhausting minutes. To her merit, she avoided the orgasm, but she ended up, pretty drunk, and hornier than ever. The dildo was shining with a mix of her saliva and her pussy juices. Her mouth tasted of the same mix.

She knocked at the glass door, and Paola finally let her come inside the house. She collapsed on the living room rug exhausted while Paola happily clapped like a schoolgirl on a clown show.

"You are a natural princess," she said giggling, partly as a joke, and partly with a serious recognition of her classmate's sexual abilities. After all, Paola had never been able to swallow that much.

Paola pulled some belts from the same bag. And said, "You are a lot of fun princess, now both of us need to improve our education. I will continue preparing for my test, and you need a little instruction to make the most of your natural talents."