Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always dress so classy; I think your forfeit would be to dress as someone poor or something."

"Yeah! To dress like white trash," seconded Paola giggling.

Elizabeth blushed bright red, as the other three accorded that. She was nervous; she didn't know how she was going to avoid Paola cheating, she had to keep her eyes open, and see if she could detect anything wrong.

"I'll deal" blurted Elizabeth, thinking that it would block most chances of Paola cheating. She expected some resistance from Paola, but she simply said.

"Ok, it is fair. You asked first, but I bet you are going to lose anyway," said Paola giggling.

Elizabeth paled, Paola didn't plan to cheat; she was simply ordering her to lose on purpose.

Everyone bet one token, and Elizabeth dealt. Laura and Melissa were almost as nervous as Elizabeth. She was lucky and got a pair of Queens, but she threw them away, along with another big card. In exchange, she got nothing usable.

Everybody showed their games and cheered seeing that Elizabeth got nothing, while the others have at least a pair.

After just another five hands Elizabeth had already lost 4. She was bright red, and the others were laughing happily, all tension relieved.

"You are a very crappy poker player," said Paola giggling, "I thought this was going to take us an hour or so"

"I can't wait to see you in your trashy outfit," said Melissa, sounding too eager, and excited, even for herself.

But then Laura said, "I don't think we are going to find much in her wardrobe"

That tranquilized Elizabeth, as a matter of fact, even her worst outfit was miles away from trashy. She could feel comfortable with anything in her wardrobe. Certainly, if they chose her outfit, she won't look as good as usual, but not trashy at all.

Then Paola said,

"Maybe we can alter some of the clothes that you have separated for charity. I am sorry, but yesterday I got lost when I went to the bathroom, and I saw the plastic bags in the basement"

Elizabeth paled, she didn't have any clothes ready to donate; they must be her current wardrobe. She didn't want any of them ruined, but saw no way out, and if her friends go to her walk-in closet and found it empty, how was she going to explain that?

"Ok, let me go for a bag." said Elizabeth, anticipating that Paola could choose the bigger one or something.

She picked one bag that seemed to be full of denim pants, and some t-shirts.

A very excited trio ran back to the living room, chatting cheerfully, followed from a distance by a very miserable Elizabeth.

Soon they have thrown all the clothes over the rug.

"Hey, these are very nice clothes. They look almost new," Said Laura, amazed and a bit angry that Elizabeth could afford to throw away clothes like those.

Elizabeth blushed bright red, they were almost new indeed, and they were most of her jeans and pants.

"I needed space to get new clothes," she said nervously.

"These are better than the ones I am wearing," said Melissa.

"I bet Elizabeth wouldn't mind if we take what we like before she gives the rest to charity"

"No, of course not," said Elizabeth blushing. She saw with apprehension as her classmates took many items. She looked at her loss and was mentally calculating how much time and money it would take to replace all those pants and blouses. The reality was that her friends would have taken every single item if they weren't a bit ashamed of picking Elizabeth's scraps, even when those scraps were really great. In the end, the trio took a little bit more than half of the bag.

"OK," said Paola cheerfully, "Let's each pick some items and make an outfit"

Paola wanted to set the tone, so she picked a washed dolce gabana blue jeans and cut it very short, then she said.

"This short looks cheap now, but the expensive brand completely ruins the character", then giggling she cut all around the label, leaving a hole around 1 inch high and 3 inches wide above the right back pocket. She then made another couple of slits of roughly the same size in the back of the shorts. One just under the left pocket, and the other on the right pocket.

Elizabeth looked at her destroyed clothes with despair. Laura had cut one of her favorite t-shirts just below the breast line and had taken the sleeves away. Paola again upped the game by cutting around the neck of a t-shirt making the neck hole at least twice as big. She then cut the bottom of the shirt diagonally so the lowest part was around four inches below her breast, and the highest was just a brink below her right breast. She also took away the sleeves, but instead of cutting them at the seams as Laura did, she cut them an inch or two deeper, making the hole bigger, maybe twice the original size.

Melissa giggled, "You will have to be careful with those, otherwise you will show your bra, and with those slits, your panties will be on show too"

Elizabeth blushed bright red. Melissa took a denim mini skirt and cut it short, with ragged ends, then she cut all the buttons of a white blouse.

"I like the daisy dukes look for her," she said giggling.

The following hour was a nightmare for Elizabeth. She had to model every single combination of blouse and skirt/shorts. The girls quickly noticed that she hadn't any underwear and teased her to no end. She felt very exposed and degraded dressed like trailer park trash. Then Paola said,

"Why we don't grab your bag of clothes and go to the charity to donate them"

"I... I don't think so" said Elizabeth.

"Why? You don't want to donate them, or you don't want to get out dressed as you are."

Elizabeth felt shocked. She hadn't considered the possibility of getting out in one of those hideous outfits. They were already too shameful to wear inside the house.

"I can't get out as I am, it is indecent!"

"Come on, we can go to a place far from here, so you won't find anybody you know. And there will be no photos and no videos. Right girls?"

The other pair nodded mesmerized, the possibility of taking Elizabeth outside dressed as a cheap slut was exhilarating.

"No, that was not what we agreed in the game."

"Ok. Said Paola calmly. Let's play another game, but I bet you are going to lose, and if you do, you will also pledge to wear your new outfits after school from today to this Friday. "

Elizabeth reluctantly accepted the new bet, and she diligently lost once again.

A few minutes later Elizabeth was fuming, and deeply humiliated riding in the backseat of her own car while Paola drove. She couldn't believe she was outside her house wearing only that shameful cropped top with the small and ragged denim shorts that Paola cut. She wasn't even wearing any shoes because the girls could not agree if she should wear sneakers, or high heal shoes, anyway, she didn't own any pair of shoes that looked cheap, and the girls didn't want her to ruin the look.

After a 20 minutes drive, they arrived at a goodwill center. Elizabeth looked at Paola, pleading with her eyes, but she simply said, "Come on Elizabeth, drop your bags in the donations container, so we can get going"

Trembling with shame, she got out of the car while the three girls looked excitedly thru the small car windows. Elizabeth pulled a couple of bags from the car trunk, they were still heavy, even after the girls had taken maybe half of their original content. She shivered, most of her clothes for school were in those bags, and another couple of bags remained in her basement, but they were mostly her party and sports outfits, a few old clothes, and her winter clothes.

She walked 30 yards from the car to the donation bins feeling very self-conscious. She knew that the outfit was very skimpy, and her pale ass skin could be seen thru the slits that Paola had cut on the back of her shorts. She was blushing bright red, walking with her eyes cast at the floor trying to convince herself that the people around hadn't noticed her. It was hard, however, given that her friends were loudly cheering grabbing the attention of the few people around.

In spite of all, she was getting wet, which only contributed to her shame. "What if the girls notice it?" she thought with apprehension.

When she arrived at the donation containers she felt a hole in her stomach. She realized how much out of her control her life had turned in just a few days. She took a deep breath and finally dropped her clothes inside the bins, showing her tits in the process because she had to rise her hands as high as she could to manage to put the bags thru the doors that were almost at her eye level.

She quickly scanned around hoping that nobody saw her disgraceful display, but a whistle from a couple of construction workers that were working on the site across the street told her otherwise. She blushed bright red and ran to the car, her shoeless feet getting all dirty from the muddy, and oily pavement while listening to the bold remarks from the construction workers who were assessing every part of her anatomy with the crudest words. It was completely embarrassing and she was aroused to new high levels.

"Wow, you maybe should hang with your new conquests, they surely look the same class as you do," said Melissa laughing as she opened the door to let her classmate in. Elizabeth wanted to do a witty comeback, but her mind was blocked; she simply managed to close her legs tightly and put her hands over her crotch trying to hide the shameful truth.

Fortunately for Elizabeth that wanted her ordeal to end, Laura said, "Can you drop me at my house, Paola? I really need to study for tomorrow's test."

Paola quickly agreed, and soon she had dropped Laura and Melissa at their respective houses.

Elizabeth felt both relieved and afraid of being alone with Paola. She didn't even changed to the front seat, instead she curled in the backseat trying to hide from the outside.

"Here is your stop," said Paola.

Elizabeth saw puzzled that they arrived at Paola's house.

Part 4

Wednesday

Wednesday, early in the morning Elizabeth was shivering hiding inside the school baseball field dugout. It was already the end of March, but the mornings were still cold, especially when they were rainy like this one.

She was still wearing only her white trash outfit and was praying that Paola really would bring her a decent outfit, and some shoes to wear to class as she promised.

The previous night she had helped Paola pack some of her belongings in the car, then she had gotten naked, storing her skimpy clothes inside the trunk at the entrance of the house. Finally, the odd couple of girls chatted at the kitchen table while Elizabeth drank a small glass of vodka following Paola's orders. By the time Paola left, Elizabeth was already drunk and babbling incoherences, and occasionally exploding in a burst of giggles.

Elizabeth fidgeted nervously inside the dugout, she felt pretty insecure. She had again a serious hangover that make it very difficult for her to think clearly. She had woken up late, considering that Paola had told her to be at the school baseball field at 7:00 AM, and didn't have a chance to shower, so she still reeked of dust, sweat, and sex (She masturbated countless times the previous night while recapping her shameful afternoon). Her shoeless feet were dirtier than ever in her life, and she shivered just remembering the despiteful stares that she received on her commute.

Fortunately, at that early hour, most of the public transportation and the streets themselves were scarcely populated, and mostly by low-class workers. Still, the travel had been a scary experience for the posh girl, who was terrified by the idea that somebody she knew could see her like that.

"I must sell my jewelry today, so I can end this nightmare tomorrow once and for all." she thought trying to reassert herself. This alternative of obeying Paola for a few days had been a lot harder than she had thought when she agreed to do it. Still, she felt satisfied that she was almost done, and she would avoid the prostitution thing.

30 minutes had already passed, and Elizabeth was becoming very nervous. She was mostly hidden from view, but it was unnerving to listen to the voices of students arriving at the school. She was afraid that somebody decided to cross the baseball field to cut distance, fortunately, the slight rain that was falling discouraged people to walk thru the baseball field to avoid getting mud on their shoes.

Elizabeth sat on the muddy floor of the dugout, crouched at the darkest corner of the dugout making herself hard to spot even if somebody came across the field.

But the nervousness was getting the best of her. She decided to touch herself a little to calm down. The skimpy shorts that she was wearing had only a thin strip of fabric covering her pussy; she pulled it aside and started fingering herself while rubbing her right tit under the tiny top. She closed her eyes and little by little she lost herself in her submissive fantasies.

When Paola arrived, Elizabeth was completely immersed in a sea of emotions and sensations that had her on the brink of orgasm and blocked the rest of the world away. She was topless because at some point she had almost unconsciously taken off her shirt to provide full access to her longing nipples.

Paola could not avoid chuckling when she saw the former prim and proper rich girl, dressed just in the tiny denim shorts, with her feet and legs all dirty, and masturbating with complete abandon in the school's premises in plain daylight. She snapped several pictures with her smartphone and for a moment she considered waiting for her to come, but then she realized that keeping her horny would be more amusing, and also would make it harder for her to think clearly.

"Hey, Elizabeth!"

Paola's voice almost gave Elizabeth a heart attack, and Paola could not avoid giggling seeing the clumsy movements of her classmate trying to cover herself while looking for her discarded top unsuccessfully, blushing bright red, and stammering some nonsense.

"It is not what... what... you think," she finally managed to say.

"It is exactly what I think. I knew you are a pervert, but this... tsk, tsk " replied Paola smirking confidently. She was carrying an umbrella and was once again dressed in expensive jeans and a white blouse with some lace adornments that made it look expensive. She had her long black hair tied in a ponytail and looked casual but rich.

Paola remained quiet for a few seconds while Elizabeth clumsily and unsuccessfully tried to put on her blouse. She was feeling smaller by the minute. Paola had not only control of the situation, but she had also the moral upper ground.

"I was going to give you some fresh clothes to wear at school, but you are undeniably enjoying those. I don't want to spoil your fun, and they are certainly more suitable for a slut like you, not to mention that they leave your bits more accessible for your perverted games"

Elizabeth paled, she didn't know for sure if Paola was joking or if she was serious. It was hard to tell with that mocking Cheshire Cat smile plastered on her face.

"Come on, let´s go to school or we are going to be late", said Paola while walking towards the dugout door.

"No, please! I can't go to school like this" said Elizabeth desperately.

"Are you begging me?" said Paola smiling.

Elizabeth dropped to her knees and said,

"Please Paola, give me the clothes that you brought for me"

"I don't know, I really like your current look, and your pussy likes it too"

"Please" she insisted her voice reflecting her anxiety.

"Well, It seems to be important to you, isn't it?

"It is"

"Ok. If you don't want to go to school dressed as you are, then give me your clothes"

Elizabeth started to protest, "But..."

"OK, you must really love those clothes, goodbye"

"NO STOP!" said Elizabeth handing Paola the blouse that she had already in her hand, and pulling down her shorts as fast as she could.

Paola could not avoid giggling seeing her classmate's clumsy efforts to get naked fast.

Elizabeth covered her tits and pussy with her hands. She was shivering, partly from the cold weather, partly from the shame, and partly from her arousal.

Paola felt a rush of power seeing her cowering naked classmate.

"Sit, we need to talk"

"May I have my clothes first, ma'am?" Elizabeth added the "ma'am" hoping it would make Paola more receptive to her petition, but it also make her feel more submissive.

"No, sit down now. I don't have much time"

Elizabeth contemplated the idea of sitting at the bench, but she felt it would increase the risk to be seen. So she sat on the muddy floor again.

"Very good Princess, " said Paola, barely hiding her excitement. "Listen, I have been improving my grades this week, and I have been putting myself up to date with my reading, but I had no time to do the history paper. I found yours in your backpack, and I already printed it with my name, but I don't want to steal it. I want you to give it to me. You know it will be a shame to ruin my perfect score in the history exam." She said with a smirk.

"But... but, it is my only hope to avoid failing history"

"Yes, and that is why you will love to give it to me, I bet your pervert pussy is all wet just thinking about the humiliation of failing history while I get a perfect grade."

Elizabeth blushed bright red and didn't dare to say anything with her nipples hard as a bullet, and her pussy all swollen and wet. She simply stared at her dirty feet, trying to avoid making eye contact with Paola.

"I'll take that as a yes," said Paola smiling, "Now back at your request to avoid going to school dressed in your favorite white trash outfit. What are you willing to do to avoid it?"

"Anything!" Said Elizabeth with apprehension. The school was about to start and she needed to change fast.

"Ok," said Paola grabbing Elizabeth's smartphone, " I want you to masturbate for the camera"

Elizabeth was horny as hell but thought that it was simply too much. She was already completely humiliated and embarrassed by being nude and dirty in front of her classmate. She thought, "Maybe she is just teasing me, she doesn't believe I would do that. I need to stand, so she understands that there are limits to her orders".

"No, Paola, I won't do that. I think I did enough by giving you my paper, and..."

Paola didn't let her finish, she simply tossed the white trash outfit to the other side of the dugout, and turning to walk away she simply said,

"Your decision princess, you better call your parents before the shit hits the fan"

"Wait, please" Paola had already left the dugout and Elizabeth hesitated between grabbing her clothes and chasing Paola, she got her head out of the dugout door and shouted, "Please wait Paola, we need to talk"

Paola turned around, and said, "Will you follow my orders or not?"

Elizabeth kept quiet, hesitating, but when Paola restarted her march, she shouted, "I'll do it! I'll do it!"

After a couple of steps, Paola finally stopped. She waited for a couple of seconds before turning around. She didn't want Elizabeth to see her broad smile. When she recovered a serious face, she walked back to the dugout, much to Elizabeth's relief.

Once back in the dugout Paola said,

"Ok Elizabeth, I give you a second chance this time, but we will scale things up, so next time you think before saying no to me."

Elizabeth simply shivered, how can she scale things up?

"Sit on the bench."

Elizabeth complied and looked towards the school parking lot nervously. The dugout was around three feet deep and had a wire fence. The baseball field was fenced but there was an open door near the first base, and thru it, she could see the parking lot, some 100 yards away. The slight rain and the shadow of the dugout roof made her hard to spot; still, it was unnerving for Elizabeth to see cars and people moving while she was sitting naked on the bench. If somebody really looked her way, they could probably spot a topless girl.