Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mute, overwhelmed by her shame.

"I was afraid that you were coming here to delate me, although I calmed myself thinking that you would have done it by now, and it was clear that nobody at school knew of my 'activities'. Of course, now it is very obvious what kept you coming here."

Elizabeth was now in a fetal position. She was trying to avoid eye contact with Paola.

Paola continued, "You Invaded my privacy, you pervert!"

She said in a very angry tone.

"I am sorry," said Elizabeth holding her tears.

"I am sorry," Paola mocked her posh girl accent.

Paola didn't know what to expect about this meeting, a part of her expected to find Elizabeth operating some kind of voice recorder trying to capture what was going on in the next room, and another part of her expected to find a curious girl trying to add some excitement to her boring rich girl life, but she certainly didn't expect anything as juicy as this. This could be a lucky stroke. She needed to think, she hadn't decided how to capitalize on the situation, but she realized that she needed to keep Elizabeth out of balance.

"You know, I have to do this to live, to help my sister with the rent, and pay my books and other expenses. I receive many offers of work, but I only do it once a week because that is what I need. But you have your entire life solved and come here simply because you are a pervert."

Paola saw Elizabeth blushing, but despite the risk threatening the rich's girl way of life, Paola saw her classmate rubbing her tights together, probably aroused by the humiliating situation.

"My, oh my," thought Paola, "the stupid girl is not only a submissive but she gets off on humiliation, what a jackpot."

"Ok, Elizabeth, I don't want to destroy you, I am certainly very angry, and my first thought was leaving you as you are, maybe giving an anonymous hint to our classmates so they could find you here, and discover by themselves what a pervert you are. I could do even worse, calling the press, they would have a field day with you, and I imagine it won't help your father's political career at all."

Elizabeth was about to burst into tears, but Paola calmed her down.

"Don't worry girl; as I said, I don't want to ruin your life, but that doesn't mean that I am not angry, you had no right to spy on me, and you deserve punishment, and I deserve to be properly compensated for the way you sexually used me, and for your invasion to my privacy and the enormous distress that you caused me as I was told that someone was probably spying on me. If you are willing to take your punishment, and also to compensate me fairly, I will make sure that this big mistake of yours has no disastrous consequences for you."

"What do you say Elizabeth, are you willing to apologize and accept your punishment, and of course to properly compensate me?"

Elizabeth nodded. She felt relieved. Her situation was still too shameful, too bad, but it was nothing compared to what she thought it would be a few minutes ago. She was relaxing enough now that her pussy was beginning to stir again from the humiliation.

"That isn't clear enough. Stand up Elizabeth"

"Untie me please"

"Not yet girl, first you have to apologize. So stand up"

Elizabeth blushed bright red, but twisted and turned on the bed and managed to stand up by the bed.

"Come to the front where I can see you"

The padlock and the D-rings in her ankle cuffs just allow her ankles to be separated for around 4 inches, so she painfully walked to the front doing micro-steps.

"You are fine there, now look at me."

Elizabeth looked at her classmate. This time Paola was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, off course they looked none like the expensive ones that Elizabeth was wearing a few minutes ago, but still, she looked more demure than anytime Elizabeth could remember. She felt very embarrassed being naked and tied in front of her classmate; she couldn't even use her hands to cover her tits or her shamefully dripping pussy; She hoped Paola didn't notice that. She felt so small, so slutty, so inferior to her respectable-looking classmate. Elizabeth's mind seemed to completely forget that Paola was prostituting herself a few days ago; instead, she felt so embarrassed of her own sexual behavior that she could not avoid looking at the floor, overwhelmed by the shame.

Paola was now completely calm; the strong fear and apprehension that she had felt since the day before, and until just a few minutes ago had completely flown away. It had been replaced with a wave of power. She looked amused at how Elizabeth was squirming under her gaze and shyly evading to meet her eyes. Normally people like Elizabeth were the ones with the power to ruin the lives of people like her, but now it was the other way around. She walked towards Elizabeth and saw her tremble with maybe fear, maybe excitement, maybe both.

"Let me see your tag so I can call you properly."

"Umm Princess... that is very appropriate," Elizabeth shivered with shame, and her blush returned with extra strength. She felt very uncomfortable with Paola standing so close to her, invading her personal space while she was naked and with her hands tied behind her back. Paola was maybe a couple of inches taller than Elizabeth, but now she looked much taller wearing high heels while Elizabeth was barefoot. Paola enjoyed looking down at her rich classmate.

Paola walked back a little and said to Elizabeth.

"Ok, princess, I want to hear your apologies."

"I am sorry," she said in a whisper casting her sight at the floor.

"No, that didn't sound authentic enough. Why don't you tell me why are you apologizing."

"for spying on you."

"You were more like peeping on me."

Elizabeth nodded softly.

"And why were you spying on me?"

"I was curious."

"I take that for the first time, but the other three?"

Elizabeth felt completely ashamed.

"I don't know," she said.

"You don't know what to say, but you know very well why you did it. Tell me the truth. I already know, but I need to hear it from you."

"Be..because... because it aroused me." She never stammered in her life, but this was just too much.

"And why did it arouse you? Are you some kind of voyeur or something?"

"I don't know."

Paola turned as if she was going to leave. "If you don't want to be sincere with me, so you can apologize properly, I don't see the object of continuing this talk."

"No, wait! I'll tell you"

Paola turned around again.

"I.. I imagined... you know... myself... in your place... being spanked... and... fucked... and humiliated," she said the last phrase almost as a whisper.

"And when I dominated that rich gentleman. Did you imagine yourself dominating him?"

"No," she said sincerely her eyes cast at the floor.

"So?"

Elizabeth took a big breath and then said, "I imagined you dominating me."

She had never been more ashamed in her entire life, but her pussy was practically dripping.

"That's gross," said Paola laughing, but despite that, her pussy was dripping wet with the idea of dominating that rich girl.

She took a pen and a piece of paper from her backpack, wrote some lines of text, and held the paper in front of Elizabeth so she could read it.

"Memorize it."

After a few minutes, she retired the paper from her eyes, pulled out her cell phone, and prepared the camera to start filming.

"No Paola, please no photos, we didn't talk about that."

"It is a little reassurance so tomorrow you don't twist our little story and tell your version to somebody else. I know that everybody else would believe you instead of me. Don't worry, you will tell my name, so I won't be releasing this tape unless people get to know about my activities."

"Ok," she said defeated, after all, she didn't have much choice.

"I am Elizabeth Pa...Parker... and I am a pervert who gets off on being spanked and fucked and humiliated by men and women," Elizabeth shivered, "I am too coward to enact my kinky fantasies with a partner, but I expend my Friday afternoons at an hourly rate motel room, naked and tied by myself trying to listen to the prostitutes in the contiguous rooms having sex while I imagine it is me being roughly fucked instead of them. I recently... recently spied on my classmate Paola having sex with her man here, and I want to apologize to her for being such a pervert psycho."

Elizabeth was bright red, it made the impression that her encounter with Paola was casual, and it only happened because she had frequented this sex motel for a long time. And it didn't say that Paola was a prostitute but instead she was having sex with "her man".

Elizabeth shivered as Paola made a close-up of her pussy by approaching the smartphone just inches away from it.

"And how is your pussy now pervert?"

"very wet," she whispered knowing that the camera had captured the images of the little drops running down her upper tights.

"Very good princess that was sincere," she smiled and turned off her phone.

Elizabeth breathed with relief, but she was hornier than ever.

"Well, now there is the point of your punishment. I think you have earned yourself a good on-the-knee spanking, so you learn to behave like a respectable girl, and not like a pervert little slut."

Paola went to sit on the bed and motioned Elizabeth to lay across her knees.

Elizabeth's eyes were as wide as plates, this was just too much, but she didn't have much choice, she was still naked and cuffed, and now Paola had not only her keys but also that hideous video of her. She did as instructed and Paola started spanking her, at first it was very tame, as if she was just warming up Elizabeth's ass, but then she started hitting with full strength. Elizabeth tried to remain quiet to save the little dignity that remained, but as the hits accumulated she started sobbing and then begging. She was simply not used to feeling pain, or any discomfort whatsoever, her ass was quickly reddening, but her pussy was on fire too. After just a few minutes Paola suddenly stopped the spanking.

"Stand up princess."

Quivering with deep sobs Elizabeth stood up with the help of Paola. Paola produced a paper tissue and cleaned Elizabeth's nose, and chest that was stained with her snot. She even dried her tears.

"Very good princess, now we only have pending my compensation. At the very least you own me $1000 because you had been using my 'services' for free, and that is not fair, and maybe another 1000 for the creepiness of your actions and the distress that you caused me"

Elizabeth was stunned $2000 was just too much money, she was rich but she didn't have much access to cash.

"I don't have that kind of money"

"Aren't you rich?" said Paola annoyed and somewhat disappointed.

"Yes... well my parents are, I don't receive cash, but I have a debit card. I am not allowed to retire more than a few bucks in cash, so my parents can monitor my expenses. I can spend freely, but they didn't replenish any expenses that they did not approve. I can buy you clothes and things, maybe $300 to $500 each month if my parents don't stop me first."

Paola felt anger, she didn't want her petty cash, she wanted enough so she could get rid of the dominating clients at least for a while.

"Well, it is petty that you can't pay me; then all your punishment and apologies were in vain"

"No Paola, please. I'll do anything!"

Paola saw weakness and went for the killing.

"Ok, you will come here 8 Fridays starting today and I will give you to the dominant customers, and that is how you are going to pay me. If the customer is a submissive, I will dominate both of you."

"I can't...I can't do that, please... I am not a whore"

"No you are not a whore, you are a lot worse, a whore does it for the money, maybe pushed by the need, but you are a perverted slut that gets off on those things."

Elizabeth felt her pussy twitch, and she lowered her eyes.

"but eight times is way too much, I could maybe do it 2 times maybe," she said not believing her own words.

"Tell you what, you have two options. You may come here 8 times, or if 8 is 'way too much', she said imitating Elizabeth's posh accent, or probably you may prefer to come here just 4 times, but you give me your debit card for two months; during that time I pay for your most basic expenses and use the rest of your allowance for myself. Of course, you have to show me your bank statements to see what stores, places, and amounts you usually expend so your parents don't get suspicious."

Elizabeth pondered the options, she didn't like any. She had to prostitute herself for two months (8 times), or just for a month but being penniless during that month and the next. She will feel so uncomfortable having to ask Paola for money, after all, she was used to the complete freedom of buying practically anything that she wanted. Losing that freedom, and depending on Paola was so demeaning, but it was more demeaning to whore herself, wasn't it?

"I'll take the second one."

"Good choice!" The first was better for Paola because it solved her money problems for two months, but she was thrilled by the second one, and the idea of being able to expend money as if she was a rich girl was exhilarating.

"May I go now?"

"No princess. You have your first customer in 15 minutes," she said checking her watch.

"No, Paola... I really need to go."

"Just a couple of minutes ago you promised to serve 4 customers, and you are already backing down?"

Elizabeth knew she didn't have any leverage to negotiate.

"No... it is just that... I am tired... and I am not ready yet... you know... mentally... I have to prepare myself."

"Non-sense," said Paola, "This is like learning to swim, the sooner you are on the water, the better, otherwise you start to build fear."

"I don't know... I need to think."

By then Paola was already opening the padlock joining Elizabeth's ankle cuffs, which gave her some relief that this could end soon.

"Well, princess. I got a go now to the other room, my client is going to arrive anytime now," as she was saying that she was putting Elizabeth's clothes inside her backpack, and then grabbing both backpacks she approached the door while Elizabeth nervously looked at her. She was still naked, and her hands were still cuffed behind her back, the keys still inside Paola's backpack.

"Ok, princess, I'll let you alone, so you can think and decide. If you decide to go ahead with our little arrangement, all you have to do is walk next door and bang on the door, I bet your little pussy would love it. Otherwise, I will do the client myself, and you may want to think about a plausible explanation of why you are bond naked in a hourly rate room because I won't return to this room." With that she stormed out of the room carrying Elizabeth's and her own backpack.

Paola crossed her fingers. If Elizabeth decided to stay, things could be ugly for her and probably the place owner, still, she was pretty confident that Elizabeth would follow her. She knew that the rich, demure girl enjoyed all this in a very sick way, and she also knew that her classmate was simply too afraid that her good girl façade would shatter to pieces with unpredictable consequences, and she counted on that her fear and horniness would further block her ability to think clearly.

Elizabeth was on the verge of a panic attack. The last thing that she wanted was to be found as she was in a place like that. Who knows what would happen? What if the next person raped her, or if the owner called the police, the scandal, the consequences for her father's career, it was just too much.

She stood up and walked to the door. It had a peephole and she saw that the aisle was deserted. She opened the door with her hands on her back, then turned around and ran to the next door. She banged the door with her head feeling stupid as she did it. On the other side of the door, Paola smiled happily. The power that she had now over that dumb rich girl was exhilarating. She waited for a few seconds to savor the moment while seeing thru the peephole how Elizabeth was turning her head nervously trying to be sure that nobody was seeing her in such a disgraceful state. The third time that she banged at the door with her forehead, Paola took pity on the poor girl and finally opened the door.

Elizabeth felt relieved. She had felt as if she had been in the aisle for hours, although it was probably less than a couple of minutes.

"I'll do it," she said. Her forehead was a bit red from all the knocking, almost the same tone as the red on her ass which was already fading to pink. She was surprised to see a schoolboy's desk in the center of the room, and an old green blackboard hanging from one wall. Probably the place had some scenography items available for rent or something to enhance the fantasies.

"That is the spirit, princess," said Paola. "Your client today likes to play the role of a strict, somewhat depraved principal. You are going to have lots of fun. Hey, you can even imagine that he is Mr. Donovan!"

Mr. Donovan was the principal of their high school. He was a short, balding man in his fifties, who was very strict and kept the school's academic level and discipline in top shape. But the man was also a bit creepy, several girls said that they had cached him staring at their legs or bosom. He had never said or done anything inappropriate, and probably his odd stares were more due to a rare defect in his vision than his lust or anything, but for the students, the creepy explanation was funnier.

Elizabeth cringed at the thought of Mr. Donavan seeing her like this. He had always respected her a lot and treated her even with deference. After all, she was not only a dedicated and well-behaved student, but her father was a very powerful man. Still, she had also sensed some creepiness in the way that his sight stopped at her legs a few moments longer than comfortable.

Paola then arranged Elizabeth's blond hair in a pair of pigtails and was still undecided if she should dress her pet in a school girl outfit, or leave her naked and cuffed as she was now. Just then somebody knocked at the door. Paola exited the room. She needed to talk with the client. Clients didn't want surprises, even when the surprise was a pretty naked young thing like Elizabeth.

She saw Mr. Johnson looking apprehensive; nobody wanted to wait too much in the aisle because it raised the risk of being seen. Well, Mr. Johnson was not probably his real name, but it was the way he liked to be called during the role-play sessions.

"Listen, Mr. Johnson, I am a little indisposed right now, but I brought a friend, she is a very pretty, very classy blonde, who is really into your kind of role-playing, and she is 19 just like me"

Mr. Johnson looked at her with apprehension. She lusted after the fresh meat, it would add excitement to the session, but he was always a little bit afraid of change.

"I don't know about that, Lilly, I love your acting, and the stories you come up with."

Paola thought about it for a moment, he was a great client, and Elizabeth most probably would be pretty paralyzed this first time.

"I don't think I can have sex today, but let's compromise, maybe this is an opportunity to try something new. What about if both of us play the part of your students, and it would cost you only $100 more."

He smiled widely; the idea was very appealing, "Ok, I could punish you both for smoking in the bathroom, or copying in an exam, then have my way with both of you," he said daydreaming.

Paola panicked, she had enthused herself with the idea of sparing her Friday humiliation, and this wasn't going in that direction.

"No, no sir. That would cost you a lot more, I would be your accomplice in her domination. Probably the goody-two-shoes helping you punish the class rebel or just the other way around."