Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth laid on the sofa while checking out her Facebook on her just recovered smartphone. She looked with despair at how her friends were having a good time at Mark's house; she could see Paola in a few photos looking happy and fitting in. Then she decided to lift her spirit checking on her crush profile, but it almost made her stomach turn when she saw that most of today's photos were selfies of Derek Haggard with Paola, both posing with big smiles and looking very nice and elegant. She closed her Facebook angered, and then she started looking thru her new pictures, she intended to erase them, but she browsed thru them while lightly brushing her clit until she fell asleep.

She woke up the next day in Paola's house with the first hangover of her life. She felt complete regret for the things she had done. Again she had slept all dirty with a strange man's cum all over her body. She showered and waited for Paola to return. It didn't happen early, Paola arrived at her home late in the afternoon looking very happy and enthused.

To Elizabeth's relief, Paola brought her some clothes to wear. They were not the ones that Elizabeth would have chosen, but at least they were hers, and they were much welcomed after having spent all day fully naked as Paola had instructed her. All in all, she traveled back to her house in her jogging outfit, and without underwear.

---0---

Monday morning Elizabeth woke up with dread, she didn't like the idea of the day ahead of her. She felt her self-confidence had abandoned her. She didn't know how she would react when her friends asked her about her weekend and her opinion about Derek and Paola. She didn't do most of her homework, fortunately, she was usually ahead of schedule, and she already studied for the English exam of the day, but had advanced little on her paper for Tuesday.

She needed to regain some control of her life, during the weekend things spiraled down way too fast. She tried to assess her options; she could call her mother, and tell her the story of her blackmail without entering into much detail, but she thought that her mother would surely tell her father, who would instruct Mark Clapton to deal with the issue; that man gives her the creeps. He was probably more obsessed with her father's career than her father himself. He was a bald man in his fifties and had zero charisma, so probably tried to live the life of a popular politician vicariously; he enjoyed power, and he would do anything to preserve and grow that power.

"No," Elizabeth thought, "if he gets into the situation he'd probably try to bribe or threat Paola, but if that didn't make him feel safe enough, he could even kill Paola, and he would convince my parents that I should be 'kept safe' so I didn't do anything similar again. I could end up in a boarding school, or even worse in an asylum; that man won't let a couple of teenage girls threaten his way of life."

She was probably exaggerating, but she believed that man was capable of anything just to keep his position of power as his father's right hand. Elizabeth trembled; images of herself in a straitjacket invaded her mind, filling it with fear and dread. No, she won't make anything that could get Mark Clapton involved.

She then thought about her professors, she wasn't close to any of them, but she trusted Mrs. Harrison, her math teacher.

"But how can she help me? Talking with Paola? Telling the principal about Paola? If Paola feels trapped she could release the blackmail material as an act of revenge for ruining her college chances. Or maybe the teacher could tell me to go to the police, which I can't because the press would know and make things complicated, to say the least."

She realized with despair that telling her teacher won't help her much, and she would have to bear the idea of her teacher knowing some of the shameful things that she had been doing. No, that was not an option either.

She realized that for the time being, her only option was to play along with Paola, hoping that she complied with her promise and let her destroy all the blackmail material the next Friday.

She reluctantly left the bed, and after showering and drying her hair to comb it in her classy style, she went to her big walk-in closet to get her clothes, only to find that most of the drawers were empty! She had not a single piece of underwear in her closet, and the hangers showed just a few items of clothing. Mostly skirts, and shirts. She fumed angered, and took the longest skirt that she could find, along with the darkest shirt. But Paola had been very careful while choosing those clothes because the longest skirt went just to mid-tight, and the shirts were mostly halter tops, and tank tops, along with a few cropped t-shirts. The blouse that she chose was fine from afar, but the fabric was so thin, that her nipples would be obvious, especially if they hardened. Her selection of shoes had also been narrowed, and she had to pick a pair of black 4" heels.

With her self-confidence even more diminished, she marched to school fearing what Paola could have planned for her.