Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Paola, I didn't think it was an order"

"Ok. To make it clear for the future, every instruction that I give you is an order, unless I formulate it as a question. I will give you a second chance, but any disobedience and the whole deal is over, and arguing my orders is as bad as disobeying them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Paola," said Elizabeth trembling a bit realizing that the week could be harder than she thought.

Then she added "I'll stay until you tell me."

"That's the spirit," replied Paola closing her laptop, "You won't want to follow most of the orders I'll give you. That is normal, after all, I will try to use my power to make you feel inferior and humiliated, that is the whole point of the atonement."

"But..." Elizabeth was feeling trapped, "Can I at least beg you when an order is too much for me?"

"mm... I think it is fair that you may beg, but I don't want to discuss every single order that I give you, so here is the deal, you may beg, but only on your knees, and only once a day."

Elizabeth nodded.

"Now take off your clothes."

Elizabeth wanted to argue, but controlled herself, and took off her shoes, pants, and blouse.

She remained in her underwear, but a stern look from Paola was enough for her to take off the rest.

"Pick up your clothes," Said Paola, then she walked to the front door, and for a minute Elizabeth paled, but she stopped before opening the door, and there just beside the door was a hard suitcase, that Elizabeth hadn't even noticed. Paola opened the big, old suitcase and said to Elizabeth.

"Put your clothes, and your shoes inside this suitcase. Your handbag too"

Elizabeth meekly complied.

Then Paola pulled a combination padlock out of her backpack and locked the trunk closed.

Elizabeth felt a pang in her stomach and a tingle in her pussy. She was covering her tits with one hand, and her pussy with the other. Once again Paola would control when she could dress again. She felt even more ashamed than the first time and was afraid that Paola could notice her obvious arousal.

"Listen, princess. Every time that you come into my house, you will take off all your clothes as soon as you enter the house, and you will put every single possession that you are carrying, clothes, shoes, watch, backpack, purse, cellphone, earings into that trunk and you will close it with the padlock. I want you to face me completely deprived of any of the fancy possessions that could give you the wrong impression that you may feel superior."

Elizabeth nodded, she didn't plan to return to that house anyway, but the order was still demeaning and arousing.

"Get a Bluetooth hands-free, in case I need to call you while your phone is locked with your other belongings."

Elizabeth's lower lip was slightly trembling as she said, "Yes Paola."

Paola twitched her lips, there was something that she didn't like.

"Princess, from now on, whenever we are alone you must address me as ma'am, or Miss Hernandez. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am" Feeling her last vestiges of power fly away.

"And, princess. I like that nickname a lot; it really suits you. You should carry your collar in your backpack or purse, so every time you are in my home you must wear the pink collar."

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't cover yourself. There is not much to hide up there, and I already know how horny you are. I have not forgotten that you are a perverted slut that gets off on this kind of thing"

Elizabeth reluctantly put her hands by her side, she didn't dare to look up, so her eyes were cast down, and she spared Paola's mocking smirk. Elizabeth felt ashamed and completely self-conscious. Her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was already wet. The more embarrassed she got at her shameful reaction, the harder it was for her to keep her arousal at bay.

"OK, I need to take a shower and prepare for my night out. I will probably go to Mark's party, after all, I have now a couple of very nice outfits. While I do that, there is a cube, and several rags under the kitchen sink, use one rag to mop the kitchen floor, and another to clean the cabinets. I will check them in half an hour, and they better be clean,"

Elizabeth had never done manual work, so she couldn't avoid protesting, even when she had already followed worse orders without complaining.

"I am not your maid."

"Do you think you are too good to be my maid?"

Elizabeth shivered, she sensed the cold, aggressive tone in Paola's voice, and it scared her. She was probably just looking for an excuse to send her videos to the internet.

"No ma'am. I am sorry"

"I think so, but just to make you always remember repeat: I am just a dumb pervert slut, I am even too stupid for a maid job"

Elizabeth blushed she had always considered herself one of the smartest in her class, and certainly not a pervert nor a slut; it angered her to be made to repeat that humiliating phrase, but it also aroused her even more.

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job."

"Ok, repeat that phrase until you finish your job, if I don't hear you, or if you do a bad job, there will be punishment"

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job," she repeated almost in a whisper while walking towards the kitchen.

"Louder!"

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job," She started chanting now in a normal voice while she started scrubbing the dirty kitchen cabinets.

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job," she repeated and repeated while doing her menial work. She was starting to believe her own words, after all, if she had been smarter or if she hadn't been a horny little slut she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Once she realized that the cabinets could not get any cleaner without the use of some really strong substance to remove the stains that probably had been there for years, she started doing the kitchen floor. She felt completely degraded scrubbing the dirty floor with a rag, naked on her hands and knees, and repeating her hideous mantra "I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job."

She was getting sweaty and dirty, and also tired and hornier. She turned back and saw the bathroom door still closed, so she reached back with her hand, and still on her hands and knees, she started rubbing her pussy while still repeating her mantra. At that moment she felt indeed completely dumb, and completely slutty.

She closed her eyes and was about to climax when she was taken out of her stupor by Paola's scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT?" she feigned surprise, but she had been amused while watching Elizabeth degrading herself until she sensed that Elizabeth was about to come. Paola felt a wave of satisfaction seeing the rich posh girl squirming with shame.

"I... I..." stammered Elizabeth. She didn't know what to say, she was simply overwhelmed by shame.

"Finish that floor immediately and then we must talk"

Elizabeth resumed scrubbing the dirty floor. She was more self-conscious than ever. She was on her hands and knees, completely naked, and doing that menial work trying to avoid eye contact with Paola who was dressing a few feet away from her.

"Hey, don't forget your mantra."

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am even too stupid for a maid job," replied Elizabeth.

"Not to mention too horny to be of any use but fucking." said Paola giggling.

By the time Elizabeth had finished, she was dripping in sweat and had some dirt streaks crossing her very nice, very white body.

"Come here princess," said Paola, "Make yourself useful, Paint my nails and toenails. You know how to do it, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, " Elizabeth replied, more insecure than ever, doubting her intelligence even for that menial task; maybe all the insults that she had been saying to herself for more than half an hour were getting to her subconscious mind, and she was starting to believe them. She shook those thoughts away and tried to concentrate on the task at hand forgetting her situation.

She knelt before Paola, who was sitting on a chair, drying her hair while checking herself in a mirror attached to the wall. Elizabeth started painting Paola's nails with dark red polish. She was surprised by Paola's appearance, she was wearing a new, very nice red cocktail dress, it had a halter top, and the skirt was pleated and went a couple of inches above her knees. She looked quite sexy but classy. Not so in your face like the very short, skin-tight dresses she used to wear; she looked much more elegant and equally attractive. She had prepared a new pair of high heel sandals that looked sexy but didn't scream fuck me. All in all, it was an attire that would make boys want to take her to dinner, instead of straight to a hotel room.

"Very good princess," she said looking at her nails with satisfaction, "why don't you do my makeup too?"

Elizabeth had taken a 2-day makeup course pushed by her mother that wanted her to learn how to make herself look prim and proper. She analyzed the challenge, Paola was quite different from her. Her skin was darker, her eyes were brown, her hair was black, and she had a slightly round face. She started thinking, trying to remember what the teacher had said about Latinos. In the end, she relied on a washed-face look, she just used light pink lipstick, and some mascara to make her eyelashes look fuller, and her eyes bigger. She didn't need more, Paola's complexion was excellent. She was going to grab some stares.

When she was ready Paola contemplated the mirror with satisfaction. She looked like a movie starlet, and she felt a proudness that she hadn't felt in ages.

"Well, now is time to get you ready for the party"

"That is not necessary," said Elizabeth, she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, maybe she could still have time to groom herself for Mark's party, but first she will have to take care of some business... down there.

"No way. Let me start with your nails, and toenails"

Paola remained sitting while Elizabeth was kneeling in front of her. She started painting her nails in bright pink, then Elizabeth had to sit her naked ass on the dirty floor and put one foot over the chair armrest so Paola could paint her toenails. She did some extensive work because over the pink, she used some silver sparkling material to draw stars, spirals, and simple points. Elizabeth thought they looked tacky.

"Now let me do your hair, and your makeup"

"Shouldn't I shower first? I stink"

"No, it is not necessary" Said Paola, and started painting Elizabeth's eyes, and lips. She then did something that startled Elizabeth. Paola got a brush, and a small palette that looked like eye shadow, and started smearing it on the front of her hair, especially on the left side.

"Don't look at the mirror yet. Put these clothes first"

Elizabeth was getting impatient, they were losing so much precious time, and she would have to shower and undo all that Paola was doing, so she could look properly for the party. She decided to get over it fast, so she didn't even ask for her underwear when she saw a pair of skimpy garments on the bed.

"You may look at the mirror now," said Paola cheerfully.

Elizabeth felt shocked and aroused seeing her image in the mirror. She was wearing a purple tank top, that went just a couple of inches above her navel, and it delineated perfectly her small but perky tits; the skirt was a stretchy pink tube that didn't leave much to the imagination; it was shorter than anything she had worn in the past, it went to just a couple of inches below her pussy, leaving her nicely toned legs on display. Her face was equally shocking, a light purple eye shadow, and a very bright red lipstick, made her look tacky and old-fashioned. Her blond hair, which had become a little curled with all the sweat and heat, portrayed now a 2-inch wide pink streak on the left side of her face from the top of her head to the tips that reached below her shoulders.

"Put this", said Paola, handing her classmate a pair of platform shoes with heels probably 5 inches high. The shoes were shiny pink.

Elizabeth was mesmerized by her own image. Now she looked completely trashy but very sexy, or probably more than sexy, she looked available.

"OK, now let's have a photo for the memories," said Paola standing by Elizabeth in front of the mirror.

Paola was delighted by the contrast between the couple of girls looking from the other side of the mirror. While she looked classy and beautiful, her classmate looked cheap and slutty. Elizabeth shivered at the image but found it very arousing nonetheless.

She didn't want more photos of herself in Paola's hands but realized that she had already much worse ones, so after the selfie of the pair, she let Paola take a dozen photos of her. She even posed and smiled at Paola's command. She found the sexy poses demeaning and arousing.

"I think Paola would need to go to Mark's party in just a few minutes. Once she announces her departure, I will change into my clothes and dash home to masturbate like crazy," Thought Elizabeth who was seeing fewer and fewer possibilities of attending the party after all the lost time.

"I already sent the new and old pictures to your phone. Don't erase them without my permission" Said Paola, and Elizabeth shivered, she didn't like the idea of carrying such compromising photos with her, it was just too risky, somebody could sneak into her phone, and what would she do?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Paola's cheerful voice, "Let's go to Mark's party"

"Ok, as soon as I change into my clothes we can go, then..."

She was interrupted by Paola, "You are going to the party as you are"

Elizabeth paled, she couldn't go to that party dressed like a street hooker, and smelling like a construction worker, she noticed that she had a black streak on her stomach, and another on her right shoulder. Her knees were also dirty. And that party was "the party", not only most of her classmates will attend (well at least the inn-crowd) but also most of her acquaintances from the country club. Even Derek Haggard, who she had a crush on, will be there.

She fell to her knees and begged Paola, "Please Paola, I can't go like this to that Party. I may do another thing for you, but not that. Please."

Paola looked disappointed, but seeing Elizabeth's face she realized that the little blonde could have a breakdown, so she started thinking. She didn't want Elizabeth to panic because it could only have unexpected consequences. And as much as she had fantasized about presenting Elizabeth in her skimpy outfit to all her posh acquaintances, she knew that it could also be too risky as someone could smell something fishy and come to her help; she realized with some disappointment, that taking her to that party won't be such a smart move. On the other hand, she didn't like that Elizabeth could think that every time she begged she could spare the humiliation. She decided to compromise, hell, it could even be more fun this way.

"OK. I thought you wanted to see your friends, but well if you don't, I understand. But I didn't doll you up so you stay at home. You may go to the party I was going to attend or you may go to Mark's party. It is your choice. Don't worry, if you go to my party, I will send you there with my cousin Juan, he will help you, and protect you."

Elizabeth was afraid; she didn't want to go to a low-class party and dressed like a whore, but she realized that she couldn't stand to show this facet of her current life to her friends. It would be simply devastating for her, and rumors could get to her parents.

"I'll go with Juan", she said in a whisper.

"Hey, try to talk as little as possible because your posh accent could reveal you."

An hour later Elizabeth was sitting on a white plastic chair in a warehouse improvised as a party salon. The empty warehouse had a rusted tin roof, and the floor was made of coarse cement, it was decorated with some balloons and colored papers hanging here and there. She thought bitterly that she should be sitting in a comfortable armchair surrounded by marble floors and luxury while listening to the last pop hits and electro-dance music thru high-fidelity equipment, enjoying the company, and the attention of her rich friends. Instead, she was forced to stand the strident cheap stereo that filled the place with songs that sounded pretty much alike. They were like a mix of hip-hop and Latin rhythms with very explicit lyrics that alternated phrases in Spanish and English. The improvised dance floor was full of couples. The dance steps involved a lot of touching, and a lot of sensual teasing from the girls. People talked in English spiced with a few words in Spanish here and there.

She felt completely out of place, she didn't belong there socially, or even racially. Most of the women there were wearing daring outfits in bright colors, but much to Elizabeth's shame, nobody was showing as much skin or looked as cheap as her. She felt even more insecure knowing that it was very clear that she wasn't wearing a bra, and the slightest mistake that she made would show that she wasn't wearing panties either.

On her arrival, she received a lot of lustful stares from the men, and angry stares from the women, but when they saw that she contented herself with sitting quietly beside Juan, most of them finally ignored the newcomer and got into the party full swing.

Juan was tall, maybe 6' 2", but not attractive at all, at least to Elizabeth. He was a bit fat, had a very round face, and had an annoying high voice. Still, he looked very strong. From the little talk they had on their walk to the party, she learned that he was 20 and had dropped school during junior high. He worked carrying materials in a warehouse nearby. He probably wasn't very lucky with the ladies because everybody looked surprised that he had company; several men high-fived Juan who seemed pretty happy with the whole situation. All in all, he was a complete loser in her eyes.

Elizabeth planned to stay at the party for the least amount of time possible. She had the keys that Paola had given her, so she just needed to go there and change into her clothes, pick up her purse and keys and then go to her own house. Paola had promised that she would send Juan the combination of the padlock at some point before midnight.

She didn't want Juan out of her sight and didn't want to flirt or anything with the other guys, even when two or three of them were attractive in their exotic way. So she simply stayed with him and occasionally talked, but did little to hide her discomfort.

At some point, he offered her a drink. Elizabeth never drank. It was illegal at her age, and she couldn't do anything like that with her circle of friends, because the word could reach her parents and that was the kind of thing that could cause her big trouble. But at this party, nobody knew her, and the opinion or even the gossip of these low-class people didn't matter to her, and could never reach her parents. She finally accepted a cocktail made with grapefruit juice and tequila.

"Have you received a message from Paola?" said Elizabeth for the umpteenth time.

"No, Elizabeth. I'll tell you when I receive it. Why don't we have a good time in the meanwhile?" he said passing his hand around her shoulder.

"No," she said pushing his hand away.

Then a guy that cached the scene told Juan.

"What's the matter Juan, Didn't you pay the puta enough money?" he said laughing.

"What did he call me?" said Elizabeth with apprehension, she didn't know that Spanish word, but the context make it clear.

"He thinks you are a whore. The way you are dressed, and you know being so pretty, and with me. Several guys asked me how much did I pay you to come with me, and how much did you charge for a BJ or a fuck."