Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last image sold him completely. "OK, deal," he said with a big smile.

When he entered the room, he was surprised to find a very naked, very blushing, very pretty girl there.

"Hi, sir." she said quietly, while Paola cheerfully disrobed to her underwear and put on her schoolgirl outfit. Elizabeth was waiting nervously to be untied so she could also put on her outfit too, she was somewhat relieved at the thought that apparently Paola was going to stay, but at the same time it was going to be so shameful that her classmate witnessed how she prostituted herself for the first time; her only consolation was that Paola was going to share her faith. Paola then approached and giggling whispered into Elizabeth's ear.

"This man wanted me to dominate you along with him."

Elizabeth blushed bright red, that was the worst nightmare she could imagine. Not only she would have to whore herself and accept the tortures, and degrading treatment of the client, but also from her classmate, a female classmate! It was almost too much, but her hard rock nipples and the way she clenched her pussy showed that her body was pretty happy with the idea.

"Just play along girl," Paola whispered again.

She then turned to see Mr. Johnson, and whispered to him, "May we call you Mr. Donovan? It would be more exciting for my friend." Mr. Johnson could almost read Paola's mind, surely it was the name of a real principal; he felt his excitement grow as he nodded his approval.

Paola then smiled broadly and walked towards Elizabeth, she then grabbed her collar and gently pulled her towards the man.

"Mr. Donovan, sorry to interrupt you, but I found Elizabeth naked and masturbating in the girl's bathroom. I had to cuff her hands behind her back, it was the only way I could stop her."

Elizabeth blushed redder, the fantasy hitting her hard, she imagined it was a real situation. Then she realized that Paola was using her real name and flashed her an angry sight.

Mr. Johnson looked at the scene with delight. He saw with satisfaction the embarrassment, and the anger portrayed by Elizabeth. "What a great little actress," he thought.

"Elizabeth!" he said with feigned surprise, " I wouldn't have expected so lewd behavior from you. I always thought of you as a very good student, a very good girl. Where are your clothes?"

"I.. in my backpack," she said shyly.

"See Mr. Donovan", said Paola, "and you never believed me when I said she copied me, and not the other way around."

"Still it is hard to believe Lilly. You had always been a troublemaker. How do I know you didn't trick her or something? Who took off your clothes Elizabeth?"

"I did," she whispered.

Paola laughed, "Tell Mr. Donovan why did you take off your clothes."

"I wanted to touch myself."

"You couldn't wait till the end of the classes. Could you?"

"No Lilly, I was too horny to wait."

"My oh, my, what a slut, I would have never imagined!" said Mr. Johnson.

Elizabeth shivered with shame and arousal, her mind quickly confusing reality with fantasy, but both were as degrading, and as arousing as they could be.

"And look Principal, she had also this cheat sheet in her backpack," said Paola in her high-pitched voice.

It was a real cheat sheet, and it was coming out of Elizabeth's backpack, She had made it, but just to study, she had never really cheated.

"No! I made that to study!" she said too fast, too sincerely. She didn't want anybody in her school to think that she cheated, not even Paola; she had never done it, although she had played with the idea once or twice.

"Would you believe that Sr? She is a tramp that takes off her clothes in the middle of the school day, and she carries all kinds of cheat sheets and stuff, and she said she is a good student."

"No Lilly, you are right. She probably doesn't have time to study with all the masturbation that she needs to keep that dripping pussy placate."

Elizabeth instinctively closed her legs.

"I think a punishment is in order," said Paola, "and she deserved the punishment I received last week for copying instead of me. It is only fair that I get to spank her."

"Yes, definitely, you are right, I will also exchange your grades in that history exam, so Elizabeth you failed, and Lilly you have an A+"

"Don't believe her, you know I had never copied, and she copies a lot," she replied, deeply immersed in the fantasy.

"I would have never believed her, but here you are naked and horny at school, and there was that cheatsheet. So I am convinced now that Lilly is the victim here."

"But Mr. Donovan," Elizabeth replied. It was as if accepting it would turn it real.

"She even stole several papers from me, so I couldn't deliver them on time while she got great grades."

"Well, then I will exchange all your grades for this month. You will need to work very hard from now on Elizabeth or you are going to fail your senior year."

"It is not true sir, please don't do that."

"Enough chit-chat," said Mr. Johnson, "Lilly, bring your, and your classmate's rulers"

Paola complied blinking devilish at Elizabeth, "This is going to be great," she thought.

"Ok., Lilly, you are going to punish her for being a cheater, and I would punish her for being such a disgraceful slut in the school."

"No, please. I am innocent, I didn't do anything, I wasn't touching myself yet, and I never copied" said Elizabeth who was very horny, but also afraid, because she now knew firsthand how painful can be a spanking delivered by Paola; she could only imagine that with the ruler it would be much worse.

"Don't make this worse for you, young lady. Bend over your desk and let's start."

She complied shivering with fear, and then they started. At first, they were alternating little swats, spacing them for several seconds, but soon they started to pick pace, and force, hitting on her buttocks and tights. Mr. Johnson seeing that Paola started hitting with full force began to raise the strength of his swats to match. He was in heaven, and Elizabeth in hell.

Elizabeth felt the pain beginning to overwhelm her, so she started to slowly rub her pussy against the edge of the desk, trying to cope with the pain by pleasuring herself. She could not understand how the rulers never collided, as she often felt both hits at the same time, and almost in the same place.

"Maybe we should do this in an assembly the next time, so my classmates know what kind of slut is Elizabeth. Look at her, shamelessly masturbating in front of you and me Mr. Donovan!"

Elizabeth felt even more ashamed, and her mind was more confused than ever, she stopped her rubbing; Her ass was on fire, and she started to sob, begging and apologizing like a little girl, much to Mr. Johnson's delight.

"Please Mr. Donovan, I am sorry I deceived you, I am not a respectable girl, I am a perverted slut, and a cheater, but I promise I won't be such a slut anymore, I promise, please I won't take off my clothes in school anymore, and I won't cheat again, please stop, you may give Paola all my good grades of the year, but stop."

They continued stroking laughingly for maybe another five minutes until they finally stopped tired but satisfied. By then Elizabeth's ass and tights were crossed with lots of red strips left by the rulers, and she was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

Paola then unlocked Elizabeth's wrist-cuffs' padlock and she immediately rubbed her ass and used the back of her hand to dry her tears. She had never been physically disciplined in her entire life, and now she had received two severe thrashings in the same afternoon. She rubbed her ass, and Paola gave her a cream which she promptly used to ease the pain.

"Well Elizabeth, now that we have all agreed that you are a slut, and a fraud, you have to compensate us for the trouble that your devious ways have caused us."

"How?" she said, begging in her head that it wouldn't be another beating.

"Well Elizabeth, a worthless dumb student slut like you has only one thing to offer. Hint: it had nothing to do with your brain."

Elizabeth blushed, "Sex?"

"You have this answer right, don't need to doubt. Yes you have three basic things to offer, your mouth, your asshole, and your pussy."

She felt her pussy tingling again with the insults.

"Why we don't do it in tandem again Mr. Donovan." said Paola, "She can be on all fours, and you may fuck her pussy from behind while she licks my shoes clean."

"That's a wonderful Idea, you are a smart student Lilly"

He then knelt behind Elizabeth, and after pulling down his pants he inserted his very hard cock in just one long stroke. Elizabeth's very wet pussy offered no resistance, and she quickly started squeezing his cock with her pussy. She had had sex several times before with her then-boyfriend, but she had never felt anything like this; she felt like a beast in heat. Then Paola presented her shoe in front of her face, and it somehow pulled her out of her stupor. She felt completely ashamed that Paola was witnessing her debauchery, and how she was fucking back that bastard old man. She stared at the shoe for some time until Paola pulled her by the hair until her mouth was in contact with the shoe.

"Clean them, or I make you lick my pussy instead."

That was enough motivation, she started licking with contentment and lost herself completely in the lustful moment. At some point, it was just simply too much for her young, overstimulated body, and she came like never before, she arched her back almost violently and emitted a guttural, barely human moan. The spectacle overcame Mr. Johnson's well-trained self-control and he had to pull his dick fast just a second before spraying his sperm like a fountain all over Elizabeth's back and very red buttocks.

"That was awesome!" said Mr. Johnson genuinely amazed, while pulling out his wallet and paying Paola $350. "I'll probably want the same the next time, it's worth every penny" with that he marched out quickly.

"You were wonderful princess, you are a natural; I always have to feign my orgasms," said Paola.

"How shameful," whispered Elizabeth assuming a fetal position on the floor and covering her face with her hands. She was now coming to her senses and was just realizing the enormous magnitude of what she had done; She had whored herself like some low-class, desperate slut in front of one of her classmates, and she had come like the worst tramp ever.

When Elizabeth recovered enough to realize she was still naked, she stood up and saw that Paola had already changed into her jeans and t-shirt.

"Elizabeth, you need to hurry up. Give me your debit card, it was part of the deal remember."

Elizabeth wanted to dress, but she also wanted to be left alone, so she delayed her dressing, and handed Paola the debit card.

"What's the nip?"

Elizabeth knew she shouldn't give that number, but she had done much dumber, and much more life-threatening things that day to care about that.

"2837"

"Nice. Send me an email with your bank statement and your shopping habits, so I don't do anything that could put you in trouble with your parents."

Elizabeth nodded, but then she said.

"I need money for gas, and to recharge my food card for the cafeteria," She said while pulling her clothes from the backpack trying to find her underwear that was laying at the bottom of the bag.

Seeing all of Elizabeth's clothes on the bed Paola had an idea.

"You don't really need your car, you may walk to school all week as you did today."

Elizabeth looked at Paola alarmed.

"That is not what we agreed, you said you cover my essentials and my car, and money for my weekend is part of the essentials. You will get the money for clothes, music, and that's it."

"Hey princess, remember who makes the calls here," just then Elizabeth realized that she hadn't taken off her cuffs and collar, and proceeded accordingly.

"I said what is essential, and what is not. Essential is food, rent, groceries, and tuition. Right now, as I see things, you only need money for your food card, all other things are been taking care of by other people in your household."

She was angered and even anguished, she had never been limited in her entire life, and the thought of getting thru life with an empty, useless purse was just too scary.

"I need money Paola, please be reasonable."

"No. You don't need money, you want money, and that is different. If you needed it, you will be willing to offer something in exchange."

Elizabeth looked at her classmate puzzled. Despite her recent orgasm, her nudity, and the conversation was again stirring something inside her.

"Like What?"

"I don't know, let's say I'll give you $50 for your clothes"

Elizabeth laughed, "are you crazy? Just the jeans cost me $250, the blouse must have been of a similar price, and even my underwear is pretty expensive. No, you won't get a bargain outfit from me."

"Your clothes are already used, and you won't get $50 for them at any pawn shop, but I don't want your outfit, it is not my style at all, and I don't think it will fit me. I'll pay you $50 to destroy it in front of me, including your underwear. You may wear your schoolgirl outfit for your trip home.

Elizabeth felt her blood pounding inside her head. She was very nervous, the idea of destroying her clothes for money oddly aroused her; it was just too humiliating, and it would be even more humiliating doing it in complete freedom which added several notches to the arousal that it caused her.

She reached into her backpack and pulled some scissors from a little stitching kit that she always carried, being as cautious as she was.

She knew she should probably bargain the price, but she was hornier now, and her mind seemed to be very clouded. She started cutting her underwear slowly and deliberately, and then her blouse.

Paola was mesmerized and aroused too. She felt very powerful; now she was the client, she was making that posh girl do things for a mere whim, and just because she could afford to pay for it.

Paola's smirk made it very clear to Elizabeth that she was now whoring herself for her classmate, and that added much to her own arousal, not to mention that she had now been naked in front of that fully dressed girl for almost two hours.

When she finalized destroying her jeans she started rubbing her pussy shamelessly, and only after her orgasm, she realized the stupidity of her choices. She was dressing when Paola left the room with a big grin on her face.

"Elizabeth, don't ask your friends to lend you money. If you need more, you now know the honest way to earn it."

Paola felt exhilarated and horny, she would have to look for a public bathroom to masturbate before heading home because she was just too aroused to wait to arrive home. She couldn't believe her luck, she had never felt so vindicated against all those people that had it all too easy, but more than that, she had never felt that power could be a so strong aphrodisiac, not even when she dominated a client, perhaps because this time it was real, and it made her feel all mighty to have such control over other people's life.

On her way home, Elizabeth got feelings very similar to a huge hangover; she even had a headache. She was regretting everything that happened that afternoon, how she had made a bad decision after another; she felt so dumb and so slutty. She realized that she had been very weak by letting her pussy control her that way in the last few weeks; now it was obvious that she had been blind to the rising risks that she was assuming.

She tried to put those thoughts aside, and tried to forget everything that happened, and regain some normality, but the way that people looked at her kept her reminding her what she did. She was dressed in her tiny sexy schoolgirl outfit, she had even forgotten to undo her pigtails, so she looked like a sex fantasy, and everyone looked at her with contempt; some as if she was a piece of meat, and others (especially women) with disapproving, and despiteful glances. All the while she kept her eyes cast at the floor ashamed and thinking she deserved it all.

It was hard for her because she was used to being looked up to by almost everybody, after all, she usually portrayed the image of an unreachable, well-educated, rich girl. The worst part was that every objectifying stare and every mocking comment sent shivers down her pussy, and kept her nipples poking thru her blouse all the way home. When she finally arrived at her home she convinced herself that she was going to regain control and cancel the stupid deal somehow before the following Friday. She just had to think. Still, she masturbated a couple of times before falling into a restless sleep.

Part 2

On Saturday Elizabeth woke up tired, and late. She realized that she had fallen asleep wearing the demeaning schoolgirl uniform, and the damn pigtails. She hadn't even showered before going to bed.

"It is not supposed that raped women get a compulsion to shower? I slept smelling of semen and in those whore clothes, no wonder I slept so badly. I must have been too tired yesterday," She thought bitterly.

She knew why she didn't shower, and it wasn't because she was tired when she arrived. Although she tried to deny it even to herself, it was because she was still very horny; the trip back home had been one of the most humiliating experiences of her life, and oddly one of the most arousing, so she didn't want to ruin the mood by returning to her normal clothes and cleanness.

No, the previous night she wanted to keep smelling like a whore, like a slut, or like a sexual slave, because it all added to her arousal. The back of her skirt had been stained by a pool of cum that had dripped out of her panty-less pussy during the travel back home, making her fear that other people identified the smell and knew that she had been just fucked. She didn't look as if she had made love with a caring boyfriend, no, she looked as if she was just fucked by a customer, and she knew it.

Even then, she was about to take breakfast at 11:30 am, and she hadn't showered or changed yet. She looked at the creased $50 bill over her nightstand and shivered. It somewhat ashamed her even more than the rough sex with Paola's client. After all, she wasn't officially a whore until she performed for Paola for just $50. Normally that amount of money didn't mean anything to her, but now she had sold her dignity for it. Her pussy creamed just remembering it, selling herself so cheaply had added several notches to her arousal, and what ashamed her the most was that Paola knew it. That low-class girl knew her darkest secret even before herself. Now it still aroused her just to see the bill, but today the arousal came bundled with lots of regrets. As a matter of fact, if she didn't need it, she would have thrown that bill into the garbage.

She walked fast to the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the marble floors. She wasn't worried she could be seen. The driver was on vacation, and the maid didn't work on weekends, so with her parents still in Europe, the house was all for herself.

She poured herself an orange juice and unfroze some waffles. She turned on the expensive kitchen sound system and set it to her favorite online music station. It didn't match the sound of the home theater in the living room but it sounded better than what most people could afford.

She was nibbling at her food, trying to cope with what happened the day before, and its possible consequences, when suddenly it hit her like a train. It was as if she had passed from being drunk to a huge hangover in just a few seconds; Suddenly she felt completely ashamed, and afraid, and without thinking, she abandoned her food and ran upstairs to finally take a shower.

As the water poured over her head, she felt a wave of anguish as she realized that she had taken very stupid decisions the day before. Admittedly, it was hard to think when you are naked and tied in front of a person that has the power to ruin your entire life, and probably your parent's life too, but now her sharp mind was returning, and she deeply regretted everything about the deal that she made.