Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that it would have been a lot better to promise Paola the money, and then arrange for a time to pay it. She even realized that she could have overused her debit card and then tell her father some excuse; it probably wouldn't have cost her much more than a harsh reprimand or a few days grounded and in the worse case, a reduction of her vast allowance. All in all, it would have been much better than the dark option that she took.

The reality was that she didn't consider those simple options because she had always been pretty afraid of disappointing her parents. Her family was not a functional one; she wasn't close to her usually away parents, but still, they held a somehow symbiotic relationship, they provided her with an influential last name, wealth, and comfort, and she gave them a poster child that worked fine for their political ambitions. Her mother had even made it clear to her by saying

"Listen, Elizabeth, all the wealth that we enjoy comes from your father's political career, but we are all a team, and your job on the team is to be a responsible child, to have success at school, and to behave exemplary, not only for your future but for our present too; nobody wants to elect a man that couldn't even raise a child."

Her parents weren't bad people, and they loved her as much as their selfish personalities allowed them; it was just that they weren't the warm, close, communicative, supporting type of parents. They had become more and more single-minded over the years, dedicating all their hearts and souls to her father's political career, to fulfill the couple's power ambitions. In other words, the importance of anything was always measured by its impact on their political motivations which were the source of the social stance and power the couple enjoyed so much.

A chime of her phone took Elizabeth out of her reverie. It was a message from Paola, the fourth one that morning to be precise; She was asking for the bank statement so she could start spending Elizabeth's money. Elizabeth felt immediately uncomfortable; she couldn't deal with her yet, she needed to think of a plan so she simply messaged her back "Later".

While she dressed she realized that she could still change the arrangement. By the time she was finally dressed she was convinced that she could sell some stuff and then pay the cash to Paola. She would probably even buy her classmate's phone to guarantee that the evidence of her foolish, shameful night got effectively destroyed once and for all. She had a pleasant daydream of herself smashing Paola's cell phone with a hammer.

-0-

A few miles from there Paola received the message. She was in her small one-floor house in a rundown neighborhood. The house had a living room, a little kitchen, and a couple of bedrooms. Its interior paint was almost as deteriorated as the exterior. The furniture was scarce and cheap, the windows were covered with uneven drapes, and some with newspapers, and there was a sense of chaos all around, with boxes here and there.

Paola was walking back and forward, the old wooden floor squeaking below her feet. Paola's house was as deserted as Elizabeth's; she used to live with her older sister, Monica, but a few weeks ago Monica moved to the house of her current boyfriend, putting even more pressure on Paola's precarious budget.

She was trying to think about what to do. She had also a restless night, but for very different reasons. She was exhilarated at her newfound power over Elizabeth; she didn't know that power could be so exciting, and so arousing. Of course, she had dominated men in the past as a part of her escort job, but although she liked to play the dominatrix role much more than play the slave, she had never found it nearly as exciting as the last evening with Elizabeth. She rationalized that it was because with her clients it was a borrowed power, a part of a game, and the men could say no whenever they wanted; but with Elizabeth, it was real power, a power taken away from Elizabeth instead of given up by her. She understood that what made it exciting was knowing that Elizabeth had not real choice but to obey; the fact that she had always envied the rich bitch, just added to the satisfaction of reducing her to the level of a sexual slave, or a whore.

Paola was also happy because she felt she had regained some freedom, she won't have to prostitute herself for a month, and that was a huge relief for her. She had started this 'job' just a few months ago, induced by the then lover of her sister who convinced her that she could earn big money by playing a few sex games, and he even contacted her with her first clients, to his merit he never pimped her or asked her for money.

She fell into that job when she felt she didn't have any other choice. She already worked 20 hours a week at a fast-food restaurant, but that wasn't enough to keep herself afloat. She could not afford to get more hours because her grades were already suffering, so the idea of working a couple of hours a week and earn more than a week's salary from her crappy fast-food job was attractive enough to lure her into prostitution. She kept telling herself that it was just a means to get her goals of studying college and to get ahead leaving behind her life of poverty, but it always scared Paola of the very real possibility that she could get sucked into that life forever. It would be a great waste; she was after all a very smart girl, and she had been an outstanding student until junior high when she left her home along with her sister because they couldn't stand the new dangerous boyfriend of their mother.

At the peak of her excitement, she began thinking that she must make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. She should somehow use it as a lever, or at least as a starting point to change her state in life; She had imagined herself getting a much better job thanks to the nice clothes that she was going to buy with Elizabeth's money, or maybe by pressing her to use her father's contacts to get her a position. She felt excited at the possibility of being relieved from her crappy jobs for good, and not only for a month. With a wicked smile, she had also daydreamed that it would be even better to be able to pimp Elizabeth until she graduates college. Of course, that thought was mostly a fantasy, a sexual fantasy to be frank.

But after her delight started to wear off, she realized that many things could go wrong right then. The more she thought about it, the more convinced she was that Elizabeth would back off the deal, and give her money instead, but if she accepted the money, she would probably have to service her clients anyway because otherwise, she could lose them, and she would still need them in the long run. She also knew that she should keep some kind of leverage at the end of the deal, otherwise once Elizabeth had destroyed the blackmail material, she will be the one out in the open, and it wouldn't be easy to return to turning tricks, at least in the same area, because Elizabeth could get her revenge easily by delating her as a prostitute soliciting. A scandal and a police record could ruin her narrow chances of eventually getting a degree and a good job.

Paola shivered at the last thought. There was more at risk than she had thought. For a moment she even regretted the previous evening events. She was even starting to get afraid, the unpredictable actions that Elizabeth could take to lever the field could be very damaging. She could use her powerful friends to ruin Paola even more than she already was. Paola's respiration was starting to accelerate when she forced herself to calm down.

"I hadn't survived all this time by being weak. No, I will take this chance and get the most of it; Elizabeth is the one who must be afraid."

A chime of her phone brought her back to reality. It was a message from Elizabeth it said just one word "Later". Paola fumed, she had been waiting for Elizabeth's answer for an hour right now, and she was delaying it even more. Then she got an epiphany, "She is trying to get control of the situation; she is planning her back off!"

For a moment she felt a new wave of apprehension, but then she started to cool down, repeating loudly.

"She is the one who must be afraid."

"She is the one who must be afraid."

"She is the one who must be afraid."

"That's it! yesterday I controlled her because I got her to be afraid, ashamed, and horny."

She then messaged Elizabeth.

"Listen, princess, there is a sex shop just a couple of blocks from my house, if you don't send me my buying guide in 5 minutes, I will expend the entire balance of the debit card buying sex toys, and bondage gear, and have them sent to your home. I bet it will get you a nice conversation with your parents."

Elizabeth read the message, just being called princess sent shivers down her spine, and she felt her fragile self-confidence crumbling down. If Paola did that, her father would probably believe that somebody stole her debit card, or probably not, she couldn't risk it, she knew she was a terrible liar.

She decided that she needed to gain some time so she quickly photographed a few of her bank statements and send them to Paola, along with a new message, "Come to my house now so we can talk."

Paola smiled when she received the message, she had won a little victory; she now was convinced that she needed to keep Elizabeth out of her balance.

She quickly texted back, "As you know I have some shopping to do, if you want to see me you must come to my place at 6:00 pm sharp, be punctual, otherwise I will go out with my friends."

Elizabeth nervously texted back, "I'll be there." but Paola didn't even read the message.

Paola went shopping at Macy's and other expensive stores. At first, she was outraged by the prices, but then she thought that she deserved to wear those fine clothes just as much as any other customer.

The shopping was a delightful experience per se; when she arrived at the first store, she was looked at with suspicion by the saleswomen, but once she changed into one of her new outfits, it all changed. She had never experienced anything like that before; every saleswoman looked at her with respect, worked hard to serve her, and recommend her the clothes and accessories that better suited her to gain the sale. She felt her self-esteem sky rocketing.

She had discovered that Elizabeth normally went on shopping sprees of $700 to $1000, then didn't buy a thing for weeks, except for her frequent restaurant bills, and movie tickets.

Elizabeth on the other side was nervous, she even called her friends to tell them that she would have to go out of her house to do some errands, and she probably won't be back soon enough to prepare themselves together for Mark's party. They usually got together at Elizabeth's house before parties to help each other with their grooming and to gossip and have a few laughs. Now it was also very practical for them, as the party was just across the street from Elizabeth's house. Melisa sounded pretty disappointed on the phone, but Elizabeth had more important things to worry about right then.

She rang Paola's house bell at 5:55 pm; she had been too afraid to be late, so she had arrived with much time to spare but had waited until then to ring.

After an excruciating wait, Paola opened the door, at exactly 6:00 pm. She was wearing the most expensive jeans that she had ever worn in her life, along with an equally nice long-sleeve blouse. She looked not so different from Elizabeth's rich neighbors.

"Come inside princess"

Elizabeth obediently followed her. She felt very bad to be called princess because it reminded her of the previous evening and her shameful behavior. She could almost feel the collar around her neck.

They walked to the living room. It had a very ragged rug that once was probably blue but now it looked mostly gray. The room was scarcely furnished, just a sofa that must be missing a portion of a leg because it was inclined to one side, three wooden chairs, and a plastic table for four. Over the table was a computer and it was opened at some porno site.

"What a slut, she knew I was coming, and she didn't care to let the computer display that shameful page," thought Elizabeth, "I shouldn't be surprised, after all, she is a prostitute, but she should show some pride, and close that thing at least while I am here."

Paola sat in front of the computer, and said, "I am just putting the last touches on this, you may wait over there, or see what I am doing if you want."

Elizabeth was about to go to the sofa when her eye cached something strange on the porno site.

It was her!

There was her shameful video, and also several photos that she didn't know Paola had taken. One was taken from behind, and showed her red ass while she was talking with her eyes cast at the floor with a man in a cheap suit; the man's face was blurred. Another photo showed her destroying her clothes with scissors while being completely naked, her face showing concentration on the task, and her pussy swollen and wet.

"What... what are you doing? We... we had an agreement," she stammered, her voice faltering as she was almost hyperventilating.

"Don't worry, this site is just for my private use. If you fail in our little deal, this site goes up on the internet immediately, and l have ready an email stating your identity, the name and position of your father, and a link to this little site. The address list includes all the emails I know from the school and the press.

Elizabeth was trembling now. Just one click and that bitch could ruin her life, and her family's life too. She tried nonetheless to reassert herself.

"Look Paola, I really... really can't do this anymore. I know I owe you bigtime, but I can't... you know... have sex... you know for money... I really can't, I am not that way... you know... but I've been thinking and I can give you money, I can sell some stuff."

Paola wanted to say no right then, she had already decided that money won't do her any good, but she didn't want Elizabeth to think she was being stubborn, and she wanted Elizabeth to feel trapped, so she asked.

"What stuff?"

Elizabeth had come prepared. She opened her handbag and pulled out a couple of collars, a wrist chain, and some earrings, they all looked like gold, and the earrings had also a white pearl. They were practically all the jewels that she possessed, all had been gifts. She never needed more because her mother allowed her to wear anything from her vast selection of fine jewelry, but now with her mother out of town, she couldn't open the combination vault where they were stored.

Paola looked at them with envy. "Those surely worth some dollars, maybe the $750 that you own me in tricks, maybe even more"

Elizabeth sighed with satisfaction; she was seeing an open door to finally leave this nightmare behind.

"Take them." said Elizabeth, "they are all yours," almost too anxiously.

"No. I want money, not jewels, who knows what kind of trouble I could get in if I sell them."

Elizabeth looked at her with disbelief, but Paola added.

"You may sell them later and pay me, " Elizabeth felt relieved, and almost missed when Paola added, "but there is one thing that I don't like about this arrangement"

"What?" Said Elizabeth barely hiding her apprehension.

"The atonement"

"Atonement?" repeated Elizabeth, she was so close to getting what she wanted, and now this was taking her out of balance again.

"Replacing me was going to serve not only as a money source for me but as an atonement for you. You would have to walk in my shoes for a while, so you learn not to judge people so lightly, and to stop looking down at me, or anybody else. Right now you just said you can't do it because you are not that way, implying that I am. Let me tell you what, I am not that way either; I had to do it and I dare to do it, but I don't enjoy it, at least not as much as you did last night."

Elizabeth blushed bright red at the last phrase, still, she remained focused on sparing the 'Friday dates', so she said.

"I can do another thing for atonement, just not the prostitution thing, it is too dangerous."

Paola seemed to be reluctantly thinking about it, but she was indeed excited at the new possibilities. She realized that letting Elizabeth out of the hook until the following Friday was too risky. If Elizabeth found some willpower to fight back in just a few hours alone, an entire week could be too dangerous.

"OK. Let's compromise a little. I can offer you an alternative, but it won't be a pleasant one. I plan to take you down a few pegs so you fully understand what you did, and how I felt, to guarantee that you never do another thing like that ever again."

Elizabeth nervously nodded.

"Here is the deal. You have to obey me, and serve me for a week, and I mean every single thing I say. I will humiliate you, that's for sure, but you will accept it as a part of your atonement."

Paola realized that she was probably pushing her luck, but seeing Elizabeth blushing and squirming with something else besides shame and fear, she knew she had pushed the right buttons, so she added.

"I will make you do embarrassing things, even sexual things that don't involve a client, and I will make you do stupid things, or anything that I consider would make you feel humble, instead of high and mighty."

Elizabeth was anxious to hear the rest, "and..."

"but if you pay me my 750 before Friday, you are free, and you won't have to do any more tricks. Of course, I will keep your debit card as we agreed."

"I agree," she said almost too fast. She could picture herself obeying that girl for a week to avoid having to whore herself again.

"Wait. There is a single condition. If you didn't pay me 750 before Friday, you will have to comply with the original deal, AND..." she made a dramatic pause, and then continued, "you still have to obey me for the following couple of weeks."

Elizabeth hesitated for a moment. She will have to accept being humiliated all week long instead of just a couple of hours on three consecutive Fridays afternoons. But if she failed to get the cash it would be much worse, she will have to do 3 clients and also be constantly humiliated by that girl for three consecutive weeks.

Elizabeth made a quick deliberation in her mind.

"This new option will be more time-consuming, and it could be potentially worse, but I wanted to avoid selling my body, didn't I? And if I don't take this option, Paola will think that I want to whore myself again because I didn't do enough to avoid it."

"I'll take the new option. I'll obey you for a week, then I pay you $750 and after that, I will be totally free; you'll give me back the videos and photos and erase them from your computer and any other backups you may have."

"Deal," said Paola smiling, and both shook hands. Paola felt Elizabeth's hand weak and sweaty under her own confident squeeze.

Elizabeth had accomplished her goal, well more or less, and she felt uncomfortable facing Paola, so she turned to leave.

"Well..." said Elizabeth, "I need to go now... see you on Monday"

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I got a party tonight..."

"You stay here until I tell you to go."

"Paola, please, can we begin tomorrow? This party is really important; I need to look my best, and it is getting late already."

"OK, if that is your choice," Said Paola, but she returned to her computer, "here, have this" and she handed her a piece of paper with something written on it. She looked at Paola puzzled.

"It is your new website you may want to share the address with the people at the party; you'll be the sensation of the night."

"NO! Please stop. Why are you doing this? We have an agreement."

Paola paused and turned to see Elizabeth's face. "Listen, princess, you already broke the agreement, you did promise to obey me no matter what, and you are questioning my very first and simple order."