Dangerous Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth blushed bright red. She felt worse than ever. Those low-class people considered her even lower; they considered her a whore, and a whore that Juan could afford. Her pussy tingled; she was getting horny again.

"I am not... " she whispered trying to defend herself, but then her voice faltered her.

They kept quiet for a few minutes, and Juan fetched Elizabeth another drink. She was almost finishing her drink when the music changed, and they started playing ballads, some in Spanish, and some in English. The dance floor was crowded with couples dancing. Elizabeth was bored and horny. After the incident with the guy, she had been building a small fantasy in her mind, and the alcohol was clouding her senses. So she finally whispered into Juan's ear.

"I will dance a song with you if you pay me $5."

Her pussy tingled with lust after she finalized the phrase. She was blushing bright red, and she couldn't believe she just said that.

He turned to see her. He was shocked and amused at the same time. He knew that Paola had somehow pushed Elizabeth to come with him, but it had angered him that she didn't hide the fact that she wasn't with him of her own accord. And now she was asking for money! Well if she behaved like a whore, he certainly will accept the offer, but he will take her down a few pegs.

"OK, but I think that $1 per song, sounds more like it's worth"

Elizabeth blushed, she knew she must be outraged by Juan's comment, but it aroused her even more. She was too shocked to speak, so she turned to face him, and saw him displaying the most obnoxious smirk, and his eyes... his eyes displayed the same contempt, the same despise that she had seen only once in her life. She shivered; he was looking at her with the same attitude that Paola's client saw her the previous evening. She realized that for Juan she was no longer a fellow human being, she was now just another piece of merchandise. She had never felt so objectified.

She was getting hornier, and the alcohol wasn't helping, she rarely had a sip of alcohol before, and now she was almost finishing her second drink, and she was starting to feel tipsy. Maybe she had been drinking too fast, or the drinks were too loaded, anyway, she didn't have the experience to know.

"OK," she said.

His smile turned even broader, but creepier. At the beginning of the night, he was excited with the possibility of somehow conquering that beautiful girl, and it had hurt him her complete lack of interest. Now his intentions toward her had completely changed.

They stood up and walked to the dance floor. He passed his arm around her lower back, where her skimpy top didn't cover her. She was about to pull his hand away when she realized with arousal that it was part of the deal.

The dance floor was now mostly dark. As soon as the ballads started, they turned off the light spots that shinned on it, only a couple of dark blue spots remained on. Once on the dancefloor, he pulled her until she was practically painted on his chest. She usually put her arm in front of her when she danced slow songs so she could push the guy away from her as much as she liked to feel comfortable, but now she had simply passed her arms around his neck something she had never done with her boyfriend, much less with a guy she just met.

The whole scene was surrealistic. She was normally the unreachable rich girl that boys could only dream of, and now she was dancing very close to that loser guy. His cheap cologne filled her nostrils as she rested her cheek on his chest. He had his hands around her waist, touching the exposed skin between her skirt and her cropped top. She could feel her hard nipples rubbing against his body with each uncoordinated move they made.

The slow sensual music and Elizabeth's lack of reaction encouraged Juan, who soon was roaming his hands all over Elizabeth's back and shoulders. He concentrated his efforts on the exposed skin, and Elizabeth was shivering to feel the rough, heavy hands touching her.

Finally, the song ended, and she wanted to leave the dance floor, but he whispered into her ear.

"I've got another dollar for you"

Elizabeth shivered with arousal.

"Ok," she whispered back. She tried to convince herself that she didn't argue with him to avoid a scene, but the reality was that her pussy was taking command, while her brain seemed to take a break overwhelmed by the alcohol and the horniness.

She realized nervously that Juan's right hand was now rubbing her back under her flimsy top. She was afraid that the clumsy boy could break her top, so she reached back and pushed his hand down. Unfortunately, he seemed to misunderstand the message, and his hand continued its travel down, and soon he was caressing one of her buttocks over her skirt.

Elizabeth tried to mouth a protest but instead, she kept silent as the other hand started caressing the other buttock. At first, the caresses were light and somewhat discreet but soon he started grabbing her ass with contentment.

Elizabeth turned around nervously, the dance floor was packed. The couples were dancing so close to each other that probably nobody could see Juan's actions but she felt very ashamed nonetheless. What would her friends think if they saw her right then? A song ended, and another one started, and she didn't have a chance to talk to Juan who was holding her tight.

She felt Juan's hand traveling downwards to her tights, and she felt relieved that he was finally stopping squeezing her ass, but then she realized that he was starting to rise her skirt.

She reached her back with her hand trying to stop him, but he whispered,

"I'll pay you $2 for this song"

She didn't answer but returned her hand to its place around his neck. She was blushing bright red. She knew now her whole ass was on display; Juan had managed to roll over the back of her skirt and tuck it at her waist.

"I can't believe I am letting this Neanderthal touch my naked ass for two bucks, " she thought bitterly, but she was too aroused by the idea to stop him now. Her respiration was becoming short and ragged.

Then she felt Juan's left hand leaving her naked ass. She received the news with a mix of relief and disappointment, but both were short-lived as she felt his hand raise the front of her skirt. An alarm rang in her head, but it was muted by the sensations and the arousing coming from the humiliation of being so available to that creepy, low-class, ignorant boy. When his finger found her slit, he was surprised at how wet she was. He soon found her clit and started slowly rubbing it at the compass of the song.

Elizabeth was lost in her sexual blitz, "This loser surely can't get a date, but boy he knows female anatomy, probably from whores," she thought, and then realized that she was now just one more. She was reaching the point of no return, she was using what was left of her clouded mind to avoid the embarrassment of having an orgasm in the middle of the dance floor.

Then a girl that was dancing next to them collided with Elizabeth. The girl felt skin where she should have felt fabric and immediately knew that something was wrong. She turned to see Elizabeth and realized that she was practically naked from the waist down. She was shocked at Elizabeth's wanton display and screamed at Juan.

"Come on Juan! Take the whore out of here; this is a decent party."

Many of the couples stopped dancing and turned to see her now.

She tried to arrange her skirt but it was all bunched around her waist.

Juan calmly said, "I am so sorry Lydia. You are right"

And walked slowly away from the dance floor with his arm around Elizabeth's waist, while she nervously fumbled with her skirt, overwhelmed by the embarrassment. She managed to fix the skirt just a couple of steps before reaching their chairs.

Juan pulled out his wallet and while many were still looking at them he handed Elizabeth four one-dollar bills.

Elizabeth was pale, her lower lip was slightly trembling. She was shocked with shame. One thing was playing a part for this loser, and another much worse was been caught red-handed whoring herself so cheaply by all the party-goers. She rapidly crumbled the bills inside her delicate fist. She felt the contemptuous stares, and smirks of everybody around, as if she ceased to be a person and turned into simple merchandise, and to be frank cheap merchandise. The girls no longer saw her as a competition, she was now not even a person, but simply a spiteful object. The boys saw her now as a sex toy made to be used, just a thing they could afford to buy another day, instead of a possible love interest.

"May we go now, Juan? Please," she said with begging eyes feeling the full weight of the judgment of everybody around. She felt so small, so inferior to everybody else, even Juan. Oddly she was very aroused by the whole situation. She had been horny without release for too many hours by then.

Juan saw that Elizabeth was about to break down, and said

"I still hadn't received Paola's text message, and I was just beginning to have fun at this party, but you are right you are not welcome here anymore, so let's go."

They walked towards Paola's house for a while, Elizabeth was feeling pretty uncomfortable in her skimpy outfit. She now felt that everybody that crossed their path thought she was a whore. She felt insecure, and a bit afraid. A man that was smoking on the sidewalk looked at her from head to toe like appraising the merchandise. She shivered and clung to Juan trying to pose as his girlfriend, or at least stating that she wasn't available.

Juan got the tip and passed his arm around her waist. Still, he smirked at the smoking man, who returned him a knowing smile.

Elizabeth felt completely humiliated at being dissed just like this by those two low-class men, but something stirred inside her loins. It was much like those weird fantasies that she used to have in that cubicle as she spied on Paola.

Juan was not that experienced, still, he could sense that Elizabeth was still horny. He didn't know if she was really a whore or if she was just enacting a sexual fantasy, or was simply too desperate for money; anyway, she was obviously very inexperienced, at least on the money issue. He knew that the alcohol could also be playing a part and realized that he must take his chance right then, otherwise she could get to her senses and stop playing, or at least she could learn her real economic value and turn herself unaffordable for him. One thing he knew for sure, his window opportunity was nearly closing because Paola won't like him to fuck that slut in her house, so he had to act before they arrived there. He hesitated for almost a block before realizing that he had nothing to lose, so he said.

"Elizabeth. I'll give you another $4 for a blow job"

Elizabeth blushed bright red, "No, I don't think so..." she whispered. She felt so aroused, and so ashamed. Was it all that she was worth? Four bucks? She used to pay more than that for a Starbucks Latte macchiato.

"Come on, you are not going to leave me with blue balls. You are not that kind of girl," He said while gently pulling her by the waist towards an old building.

Elizabeth knew she had to assert herself and stop that crazy boy, but instead, she let him guide her while her pussy was practically dripping. She was almost hyperventilating; part of her wanted to sell herself for that amount. It was much like her humiliating sexual fantasies; she would be not only a whore, but a pretty cheap one; even with her clouded mind, she realized that she would have to suck more than 60 cocks to earn what Paola did in just one trick.

They entered the abandoned building thru its broken door; it must have been a restaurant or something. The main salon was poorly lightened thru the main door, and smelled of stalled humidity and garbage. Juan continued pulling her, and all of her alarms should be ringing, but before she could react they reached what must have been a large men's bathroom. It didn't have a ceiling so the lamppost just outside gave the place plenty of light while the walls hid it from the street.

Elizabeth shivered, on one hand, she felt more at ease with the light, on the other it allowed her to see that the place was dirty, and it still had a couple of broken urinaries. The walls and floor were covered with small outdated white tiles.

"Kneel," he said.

"No way! This place is too dirty. I could catch something."

Juan sensed that it wasn't negotiable; nonetheless, it amused him that the filthiness could be a stronger barrier than her morals.

"OK, Let's compromise: A proper blow job must be given on your knees, but you may remain in a stand-up position as long as you get nude for the job."

She felt dizzy; It was too much, but the idea of getting naked at that loser's command, was so degrading, and humiliating that it contributed to her arousal. She pondered that it was better than putting her knees on the dirty floor; her clouded mind failed to see that she had a third alternative, which was of course to refuse to do the blow job. She peeled off her skimpy shirt and hand it to Juan, and then carefully unbuttoned her mini skirt and pulled it down being careful that it didn't touch the floor.

She shivered although it wasn't that cold. Her nipples were pointing out like small bullets, and her scarce pubic hair couldn't hide her arousal. Juan could even smell it. Even when she had dirt streaks on parts of her body, her slender elegant nude figure and her delicate manners contrasted to the extreme with the deteriorated surroundings.

He quickly pulled his pants down, just enough to pull his cock out. It was already erect, and although it wasn't that long, it was pretty thick. Elizabeth bent at her waist approaching his crotch and hesitated just for a few seconds before Juan gently grabbed her nape and pulled her head down to his cock. She rested her right hand on his hip to keep her balance. She hadn't really sucked a cock before, she just kissed one before; as a matter of fact, she hadn't had intercourse or given hand jobs more than a handful of times in her life, and always with her then-boyfriend.

She used her free hand to caress Juan's testicles and then kissed his cock repeatedly. She tentatively extended her tongue to touch Juan's balls which were surprisingly almost hairless. Juan could see that she was very inexperienced, but maybe because of it, he found it titillating.

Juan looked up for a moment and realized that the big mirror of the lavatories to his right reflected the hot scene of the slender white, blonde girl sucking his cock. The contrast of his big frame with her delicate body was so delicious that he pulled his smartphone out and started taking pictures and videos.

Meanwhile, she had put his cock inside her mouth, and was sucking on it. She had lost conscience of Juan's presence and was simply focused on the cock in front of her. She started bobbing her head up and down, just the way a classmate told them at a pajama party. Her hand abandoned his testicles and traveled back to her needy pussy and she started rubbing her clit in pace with her ministrations to Juan's cock. Then suddenly she felt his cock pulsating, she pulled out and tried to push his cock away but it was already spurting all over her mouth, face, and hair. She spitted what she could, but it landed on her tits.

"Whoa!" he said, "that was great"

Juan's words took her out of her stupor, and she realized with despair that he was taking photos of her, in her very shameful state.

"No... no photos... that wasn't part of the deal," she said desperately.

"You didn't say anything about them, and normally I take photos when I am with a whore," he lied.

"No... " she said; she felt trapped. "Please let me erase them... I need..."

Juan knew the right thing was to erase them, but he was horny again, and he was enjoying the moment too much to let it end so he said.

"OK, If it is important to you, I understand it. But it is also the part of a deal that I enjoy the most. So what are you going to give me in exchange?"

"I'll give you back your money... all of it," she said too fast.

"Nah, you earn it honestly, and you will probably need it later. Tell you what: I always wanted to see a girl masturbate; if you do that for me," and then on second thought he added, " and give me your phone number, then I'll erase all your photos from my cell phone."

"I... " Elizabeth was blushing bright red, she didn't know what to say.

"You know you want to finish yourself anyway," he said with a smirk.

That seemed to convince her, and she started shyly touching her pussy, and then stopped after just a few seconds.

"Nah, I mean masturbate till orgasm"

Elizabeth blushed even more and standing on her high heels with her legs about a couple of feet apart she started rubbing with more enthusiasm while looking at the floor, too ashamed to make eye contact with Juan.

She wanted to come fast, but her nervousness, Juan's presence, and her odd pose were blocking her orgasm; she was used to penetrating herself while rubbing her clit with the other hand, but it was almost impossible while standing up, so wanting to end her humiliation she finally sat on the dirty floor.

Juan was in ecstasy, "Look at me, darling."

"Hey!" protested Elizabeth when she realized that he was taking photographs again.

"Don't worry, I will erase them along with the others, but it is too hot to take pictures of a whore in action."

She was in no shape to argue and decided to finish herself as quickly as possible. The slushing sounds coming from her fingers entering and leaving her pussy took a faster tempo.

"Look at the camera, Elizabeth."

"Smile."

Elizabeth complied realizing it must be the most humiliating photo of her yet. She was naked, sweaty, and dirty sat on the murky floor of the men's bathroom of an abandoned building, with her knees bent, and her legs wide open with cum on her hair, face, and tits, with three fingers buried inside her pussy while portraying a nervous smile.

The stimulation and the humiliation of the last photo proved too much, and she came with an exploding orgasm, her back arching and her eyes rolling.

The orgasm made her come to her senses and she asked for her clothes. Juan handed them to her along with a handkerchief that she used to clean herself as much as she could before putting her clothes on. She dressed while he smilingly reviewed her shameful photos.

"Let me erase the photos myself"

"Of course, but first give me your phone number."

The last thing that she wanted was that creep to have her phone number; she didn't want to see him for the rest of her life, so she started to invent a number when he said, "Be careful to not give me a wrong number because I am sending you these photos there."

She felt trapped, she didn't want those photos in the hands of a random person, they could get back to ruin her life, so this time she gave him the real one.

She shivered thinking that her phone was quickly filling with very embarrassing, very degrading pictures of herself. Faithful to his words, after he sent the photos he let her destroy them to her heart's content.

---0---

When she arrived at Paola's house she realized that she had taken her keys and clothes with her, living just her handbag and cell phone in the suitcase. A text message indicated that Paola wanted to sleep at Elizabeth's house so she would wait for her over there.

Elizabeth was simply too tired and too emotionally drained to think about going home as she was, not to mention that it was way too risky to approach her home in her current state when most of her acquaintances were partying just across the street. She simply texted Paola and told her that she could sleep at her house, but she would sleep at hers.