Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?"

"Because you have so much sperm so deep inside of you now that it's not all just going to come out right away. Yes a big glob of it will when I pull out, but for the next day you're going to have a steady flow of my sperm leaking in a thick white ooze down your legs, and no matter how much you wash, because of the steady ooze of my sperm you're going to smell like a fishy, cum-filled whore who didn't wash out her fuck-hole after getting fucked."

"Oh my."

"Yeah, and it gets worst because I plan on fucking you three to four times everyday, not to mention when my friends come over and cum-blast you too."

"Uh."

"Don't, 'uh,' me slut, you want and need this. Didn't you say how you want the smell of cock all over you so that when you go out in public everyone will know you're a slut, well this is similar, but instead of it being the smell of cock it'll be the smell of hot sperm that everyone's going to smell on you, and nothing says, 'slut,' like the smell of a fishy cum-filled bitch."

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing, Bitch. It's your dreams come true. You are my fuck-toy-slut to use as I see fit and if you're not careful I'll wake up Brad, call over all my gangbang buddies, and you'll get a Bukkake treatment that you'll never forget, slap a sign around your neck that reads 'sperm-junkie', then I'll put you on a leash and parade you around the neighborhood with cum all over you, matted in your hair, all over your face, and all over your clothes."

Tom's words both excite Danielle and terrify her, she loves being a slut, but that level of humiliation is more than she cares for, so she pushes herself forward off of his semi-hard cock and an explosion of Tom's sperm erupts onto the couch, she turns to face Tom and lowers her head, submitting to her Master, then like a good slut, she take his semi-hard cock into her mouth and cleans off his excess cum. After cleaning off Tom's cock Danielle licks up the sperm from the couch, and her sperm puddle from where Brad and Tom were teasing her about Tom's cock Thwacking Danielle's guts.

"That's a good slut. I knew from your picture online that you were a slut, but I didn't know that you were going to be a cum-slut, I'm very pleased. I'll make sure you get all of the sperm that you could ever want."

A chill shudders through Danielle at the thought that her fantasies are going to be a reality, it's a major turn-on for her to be so encouraged to be the slut that she truly is. And with that thought Danielle sits on the couch beside Tom, entwines herself around his arm, kisses him on the cheek, leans against him, closes her eyes, and drifts off to sleep.

Chapter 5

The Sun was high, about noon when Danielle woke up. She puts her hand on her tummy, "that's weird," she said aloud but to herself as she still had that hollow feeling from where Tom's gigantic penis had pushed all of her guts aside to make a void for itself. Danielle looks around and realizes that she's still on the cum-soaked couch in Tom's living room, but she was alone. The clothes that she had taken off were gone, but setting on the couch beside her was some folded articles under a note. Danielle picks up the note which reads, "Good morning my sweet slut. The clothes you'd brought yourself in were no good, so I took the liberty to pick out a proper outfit for you." Danielle sets down the note and checks out the clothes. It was a sparkling maroon and black teddy, a garter belt and fishnet stockings. Not wanting to go around completely naked, Danielle puts on the teddy, garter belt, and fishnets, along with her 4-inch heels which had obviously been the reason for Tom's choice of colors for the teddy.

Putting on the teddy, it seemed to be a perfect fit, almost as though Tom had it tailor-made to fit her while she was sleeping. It was a sexy outfit, but definitely nothing that could be worn out in public; the lace of the bottom of the teddy barely covered her bare butt, and the breast area was designed for support, but left her nipples exposed. Under the clothes that Tom had lain out for Danielle was a little makeup kit too, she opened the makeup kit, which was a pallet to complement the slut outfit that Danielle was currently wearing. Danielle applies the foundation, then gives herself a smokey maroon eye shadow, she applies the dark red lip stick with a darker red lip liner, then seals that with a high-gloss, and finishes off with a mist of red body glitter spray over her breasts cleavage and adds a mist of the glitter spray to her butt cheeks too.

Hearing the movements in the living room, Tom and Brad come in to check on Danielle.

"Good morning sweetie," Tom greets.

"Good morning Danielle," Brad greets.

"Hi, good morning, you two," Danielle responds with just a hint that she isn't fully awake in her voice. "Where are my clothes?" Danielle inquires.

"Those are your clothes." Tom answers.

"Yeah, I gave Tom the idea that sluts need to be kept naked at all times, but instead of total nakedness, like I'd have, he opted for clothing to accentuate the nudity. I think it was a good choice." Brad explained. "This way you at least feel like you're wearing something, but when ever one of use want to take you and use you there isn't much in the way to prevent that."

"But I can't go outside like this," Danielle reasoned.

"What reason would you have to go outside? I'll take care of all of your wants and needs so long as you take care of all of my wants and needs," Tom says.

"But what about when I have to go to work?" Danielle asks.

"Quit your job, you have no need for work. I'll take care of all of your wants and need including the costs of your transition," Tom states.

"You'll cover the costs of my transition?" Danielle questions.

"Yes."

"Even my Sex Reassignment Surgery?"

"Especially that. I'm not into male anything, I do completely accept you as a woman, but I'd really prefer to have another option to drive my dick into."

Danielle remains silent for a moment as she thinks very hard about the situation. Danielle never knew how she would ever come up with the fifty thousand dollars for Sex Reassignment Surgery, sure she could get it done in Mexico for five thousand, but those Mexican butchers that they call surgeons usually leave a trans-woman unable to ever have an orgasm again, so the fifty thousand dollar option is definitely the most preferred. At least by agreeing to be Tom's live-in slut-slave she wouldn't have to worry about the diseases that she'd have to worry about being a prostitute like a lot of trans-women opt to do to pay for their expensive surgery because she knows that Tom keep himself clean and checked out and makes sure his friends do to.

"Well, I can see you're thinking things over, so I'll tell you this: Your clothes that you came in are in the dresser in our bedroom, if you decide to leave, that's where you'll find your clothes, but if you leave, don't come back."

"Well what about visiting with my family and friends?"

"I think you'll be too dick and cum drunk to think about family or friends," Tom says jokingly, "but I won't prevent you from visiting your loved one, just let me know that's what you'll be doing." He pauses for a moment. "I call you my slut-slave because I know that's what you want to hear, deep down you want to be used and abused, but in truth you're not a slave, you're free to stay or leave, but if you leave, aside from visiting loved ones or other approved absences, it'll be over. The reason for this, I've had a lot of experiences with sluts, I love sluts, unfortunately being with a slut has its risks and I plan on keeping that risk to a minimum."

"I think I understand. You're worried about diseases."

"Exactly. There is nothing wrong with being a slut, but a slut must be under close watch because of her nature. Again, nothing wrong with a slut's nature, but that nature, involuntarily flirting with damned near anyone who flirts with you, will unequivocally lead to sex. So I'm mainly making these rules to protect myself, but they are to protect you too. Being that I love sluts I never plan on keeping you to myself, I do plan on sharing you with trusted friends, and if there is anyone you have to urge to fuck, let me know, I'll have him or her checked out and you can fuck them."

"My mind is spinning. I'm so confused."

"That's because you've kept your slutty side bottled up for so long and I've just metaphorically smashed the shit out of that bottle and set your slut side free. So just try this for a week. Brad is free to stay here with you."

"Oh yeah, I'll stay. Jessica won't be too happy about it, but it's not every day you get to witness the emergence of a slut's true nature when it's been bottled up all of her life." Brad adds in, thinking to himself of the possibilities of getting Danielle to try things that other women won't do because they've already tried it and didn't like it, and knowing that Danielle just discovering her true slut self hasn't tried some things and, therefore, in Brad's mind anyways, may be more willing to try these things that he loves to do and the other women that he'd been with doesn't.

"Okay, I have some sick time I can use, so I'll call in sick and stay here to see how well I'm going to like this lifestyle," Danielle states. "Right now, I didn't sleep well on your couch, is there a bed I can nap in?"

"Yes, you can nap in any bed you want. My, or 'our' bed is in the master bedroom at the top of the steps, first door to the right," Tom offers.

"Okay, I'll see you guys in a bit. Very sleepy," Danielle hugs and kisses Tom, then hugs and kisses Brad, then yawns and walks off to the Master Bedroom.

"She's such a sweet slut." Tom comments.

"She's always been sweet, an absolute heart of gold ever since I've known her," Brad reenforces.

"Sluts are great, but a slut with a sweet loving heart is even better."

"I've known for sometime that Danielle was a slut too, even before she posted those pics of herself online."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. She was visiting with me for the weekend, sleeping on our couch, I'd gotten up to use the bathroom and Danielle was talking in her sleep."

"Go on."

"Most of what she was saying I couldn't make out, but I could see that she was rubbing her oversized-clit under the blanket, then all of the sudden she very loudly and clearly blurted out, 'cum for me, I love sperm.' This was back before she'd come out about being transsexual, so I didn't know if maybe she was a deeply in denial fagot or what? Danielle never once ever seemed gay to me other than the blurt-out in her sleep."

"Danielle isn't the first trans-woman I've been with, being transsexual is very confusing to them and everyone around them, especially in cases like Danielle's where she'd thought that transsexuals were gay and knew that initially she didn't like men, or so she thought, but because she thought that she didn't like men then she didn't think she could be transsexual because she thought that they were all gay men, if wasn't until last year - according to what she told me - that she discovered that transsexuals aren't necessarily gay and realized that she is transsexual and has always been a woman on the inside, and partially outside. Transsexual tend to want to prove to himself or herself that he or she isn't transsexual, so they try their best to do things and be into things that are typical for his or her birth gender, not to prove to anyone else, to prove to himself or herself. For example, I know a trans-woman who was a Navy Seal..."

"Really, a Navy Seal? That would be one bad-ass bitch."

"Yes, a Navy Seal. She told me that she knew deep down all of her life that she was a woman, but born with a male body, she decided to do the most masculine thing that she could think of to prove to herself that she was male, and that was to become a Navy Seal."

"Wow."

"Yeah, only about ten percent of the people who go through Seal training pass to actually become a Navy Seal, she passed, she became a full Navy Seal with several tours of duty under her belt, she is a bad-ass bitch that I will never fuck with. She told me she has a lot of regrets about it, having to kill, all of the lives lost just so that she could try to prove to herself that she was male, but she's fully transitioned female now, so obviously she couldn't prove to herself that she was male because deep down she wasn't. The way she rationalized those deaths to herself now is that it wasn't 'her' that killed those people, it was 'him', and she's no longer 'him.' So I think in Danielle's case, she was in denial about being a woman for so long and trying to prove to herself so long that she wasn't that everything else got confused to, such as her obviously liking men, but you seen hints of it when you witnessed her talking in her sleep when she blurted out that she loves sperm, that may have been completely subconscious and to her, she didn't like men consciously."

"Actually the way that I took it was, well have you ever had a dream where you're doing something that you would never do in real-life, something you would never want to do in real-life, but yet in the dream not only are you doing it, but you're want to do it, you're enjoying doing it?"

"Yeah, I'm an animal lover. I had a dream that I was torturing a kitten with needles and in the dream I was enjoying what I was doing, but when I woke up I felt sick, I couldn't believe I was not only dreaming of doing that, but enjoying it in my dream."

"Wow, that's fucked up, dude. But anyways, I took Danielle's sperm loving blurt as one of those dreams where she was doing something that she wouldn't have done in real-life. Shit, I had a dream along those lines. I had a dream that I was ass-raping Dabney Coleman, in the dream I was all into it too, but I woke up and was like, 'what the fuck?'"

"That fucker from that Dolly Parton movie,9 to 5, her boss in that movie?"

"Yeah."

"Shit, I could think of better asses to rape than that."

"Me too, but that's just an example of one of those dreams where you're doing something that you would never do in real-life."

"Bullshit, you'd ass-rape Dabney Coleman the first chance you got." Tom jokes.

"I'd just have to be sure I got him before you did, or I'd have to yell at him to, 'slap some ass-meat around my cock, I can't feel..." Brad intensely growls out, "SHIT.'" Brad and Tom laughs at the image in their heads of Brad, in sexual frustration, trying to ass-rape Dabney Coleman's O-Ring which had been reduced to looking like a cored-out tube of cheap grocery store hamburger by Tom's titanic dick.

"Let's check in on Sleeping Beauty," Tom suggests.

"Okay."

Brad follows Tom into the living room, they take a seat on the couch around the circular coffee table, Tom picks up the remote and actives the video projector. The video screen scroll out of the ceiling and theFerrarivideo projector warms up. Once an image appears on the screen, the gangbang videos from the previous night, Tom cycles through the Inputs until the display reads, "AUX 3 - Slut Cam 1," the image on the screen shows Danielle laying dead center of the bed, not in a very comfortable position; laying halfway on her side and tummy; one knee bent up towards her upper body; the other leg slightly bent but pretty much in line with her body; one arm wrapped around her head, and the fingers of her other hand resting against her lips, but obviously sleeping very well.

"She's pretty tuckered out from all of the orgasms she had last night," Brad reasons.

"Indeed." Tom pauses for a moment, "we'll give her a couple more hours, then we'll wake her up."

As Tom and Brad watch Danielle sleeping on the video screen in the living room, a car pulls into the drive outside. Tom sets up to see who's out there. There's a silverSaleen, a young man steps out of the expensive sports car. Tom looks down at this watch, "oh shit, I didn't realize it was that late."

"Who is it?" Brad asks.

"It's one of my weekend buddies. They usually start showing up about one o'clock, that way my slut can be all cleaned up and ready for her weekly gangbang."

"So should be go wake up Sleeping Beauty?"

"No, she clearly needs her rest. I know I call her my Slut-Slave, but that's just a title, she's no one's slave."

"Okay."

The door opens and the young man walks in, inputs a code in the security system, and Tom greets, "Jason, how's it going this fine day?"

"Pretty good, how about you?"

"I'm doing great. Jason, this is Brad, Danielle's friend," Tom introduces.

"Nice to meet you, Brad," Jason greets.

"Nice to meet you to," Brad responds.

Looking at the video screen, "That must be your new slut," Jason reasons. "Pretty cute."

"Yes, that my new slut, and yes, she is cute, that's why I decided to make her my slut, but she's a very special slut," Tom says.

"Oh, a special slut? Hmm," Jason ponders.

"Yes, she not just a fuck-hole like my past sluts, she's a very passionate loving girl. I might even say that she might be polyamorous," Tom explains.

"Yeah, she is polyamorous. Danielle and I have talked about her moving in with me and Jessica and having a relationship between the three of us, but Jessica has a difficult time with the idea," Brad reenforces.

"Sounds to me that Jessica's loss is our gain," Jason says with a smile. "So you said that Danielle is a pre-op tranny?"

"Yes, but please refrain from using words like, 'tranny' and 'she-male,' trans-women find those words to be just as offensive as our black friends find the 'N-Word,'" Tom explains.

"Okay, I don't want to offend her. I've just never been here when you had a tran-, shit what do I call her?" Jason asks.

"Danielle is a girl, a woman, or a 'trans-woman,'" Tom explains.

"Okay, thank you. I've never been here when you had a trans-woman slut, so I'm not sure what to do or if I even want to do anything. It's a little difficult thinking about treating someone like a woman who has a dick and balls," Jason attempts to reason.

"Really it's not much different from a naturally born biological woman, there's just a few things you can't do until she has Sex Reassignment Surgery, like you can't eat out her pussy because her pussy is still biologically fashioned as a penis, but look at her, does she look like a man," Tom gestures to the video screen.

"No, I never would have guessed that she's got a penis unless you'd told me. But that still doesn't change the fact that she has a penis, kind a uncomfortable to imagine her riding me cowgirl-style with the dong bobbing at me."

"You don't have to fuck her," Brad says.

"Have you ever been with a woman who has a larger than average clit?" Tom asks.

"Yeah, that kinda freaked me out too, it looked like a small penis," Jason stated.

"Well the best way to wrap your head around it is to forget everything that you think you know about trans-women and think about it from a biological stand point. All fetuses in the mother's womb are female until a certain point of development, then when testosterone is introduced to the fetus that female fetus becomes male with its vagina turning inside-out to form a penis, so if you think about it all Danielle is, and all other trans-women, is a woman whose has a birth defect where her vagina inverted into a penis, but it helps me and it helps her to not refer to her appendage as a penis, it's her 'oversized-clit.'"

"Okay, I can wrap my head around that, but what about when she cums, doesn't she cum like a man?" Jason asks.

"Hmm. No, she's a woman, she cums like a woman," Brad says.

"I mean, does she squirt semen?" Jason asks.

"Yes, but I've been with natural, biological women who cum thick white goo."

"So are we to suck her off or jerk her off for her to cum?" Jason inquires.

"No, Danielle is fully capable of cumming from getting fucked in her juicy ass," Tom answers. "Okay, you're having a hard time with this, just go on home and we'll hang out later."

1...345678