Daniel's Discount Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Now is the chance for Daniel to seal the deal!
2.4k words
4.6
2.1k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

"A-and for you?" I stuttered, "What can I get you to drink s-sir?"

The group of normies grinned at Tony as we locked eyes. My normal go to phrases completely slipped out of my mind simply because I felt like I was in the presence of a king.

In my head I looked like Puss-in-Boots when he first meets Shrek and Donkey as he makes the cute eyes to distract them but more than likely I looked like a mentally deranged man with his jaw glued to the floor. Tony beamed at me with his huge Colgate smile contrasting with his tanned competition skin. The dimples on his face accentuated the sharpest jawline known to man.

"I'd just like a glass of water," he said enthusiastically.

"You're not on a cut anymore big dog," a man who I assume is his brother teased. "C'mon man you'll be fine with a little liquor in ya!"

"I can't just scarf myself with so many calories too quickly," Tony chuckled.

"Then why are we here then?" his brother teased.

"I'll have those drinks right out for you," I said.

"Thank you so much," Tony smiled at me.

The celebration commenced as all of their mixed drinks were being brought by the bussers and the caterers holding steak on a stick began offering some. I of course had to deliver soft drinks but the only one to order water was him.

I lean on his left side and set the water down, catching a whiff of the competition tan. An alluring sense of coconut and lycra engulfed me, the relaxation of being at a beach made me reminisce. His smell was so comforting and masculine all at once. Like coconut oil smeared over a musky sweaty armpit. My mouth watered.

"I forgot to ask," Tony muttered in my ear, "Would you mind bringing me a small bowl of lemons for my water?"

The resounding tone of his voice rang through my ear as I was still leaning over him. My spine shivered and my skin immediately crept. His eyes stared into mine centimeters apart. Oh you can cut the sexual tension with a knife!

"Yes-sir," I said slowly.

His eyes a hazel brown with green circling the pupil. His hot breath coating the space between us as I was held aghast at the site. There was something there, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

My entire demeanor changed for the better. Even the botched boob vegan bitch and her sugar daddy were not as annoying as they were when they arrived. They probably came in hangry and decided to take it out on me...assholes. The sudden rush of the restaurant felt seamless as my other tables were starting to head out.

The meal was finalizing, they asked to bring THEE Man of the hour a complementary cheesecake dressed in caramel syrup signing the word "Congrats!"

"Do you mind taking a group photo?" One of the guys asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Tony looked exuberant as his family and friends crowded around him holding the plate. Lots of smiles all around. I felt proud to even cater to their needs, mainly his...for obvious reasons.

"Let's flex!" Tony said.

Oh?

Tony struggled to undress from his tightly compressed hoodie that was practically plastered against his muscles to reveal a basketball jersey he was wearing underneath.

His bulging bronze biceps were dwarfing his already large head and traps. His shoulders looked like the metal ball they use for the hammer throw in the Olympics! His chest protruded to the point that his side boob was seen popping out of the jersey's arm holes.

The nape of his neck. That's my favorite part of a man. The cleavage along with the structure of the traps holding his head. A symbol of power and confidence. Dedication.

Tony stood beside the other guys completely making them look like normal-sized humans when they were still larger than me. He grabbed the medal from his neck and gritted his teeth around the edge of it smiling and in a sudden move he brought up his arms in the same pose I was transfixed in earlier in the restroom stall.

The double front bicep poses now here in the present, I'm bearing witness to the real deal, not just something I see on the internet but here in the middle of the bane of my existence.

The same pursing of the lips. The cocky grin. A muscle geek Fantasy! He unclenched the medallion and in one swift motion removed his shirt. Right in the middle of the restaurant.

"Holy shit!" I gulped.

His friends stepped aside and began cheering Tony on. A cocky grin grew on his face as he stared straight into the camera. My insides jumped for joy as I made eye contact with him through the screen.

Suddenly, he leaned forward at the waist and stretched his wingspan. In one swift motion, he clenched his fists, and every vein in his arm from his wrist to his shoulder extruded, and like a crab, he folded his arms across his torso.

His chest swelled with pride in hitting a most muscular pose. The entire restaurant steered their sight, a sight to behold in our direction. But above the fascination, laid the pure shock of someone having the guts that he has to show off their physique.

This leaves this all to me, the guy capturing the moment and getting a first-class seat to this shredded giant tanned in triumph.

"Sir," my manager Rico marched through the tables, "please put your shirt back on or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave!"

And click. The moment sadly came to pass, and so did I. Good thing we wear all-black uniforms. He unfortunately put his jersey back on and covered up the goods once more and I handed him the phone.

"Thank you so much man, mind if we get the check?" Tony asked.

"Together or separate?"

"Tog-"

"Separ-" Tony's brother interrupted.

"I got y'all!" Tony smiled.

"No fool," his brother smacked his lips,

"we're here to celebrate you!"

"It's the least I can do," Tony said, "you guys came all this way to see me!"

"Together it is," his brother caved.

Six people. Six buffet prices. Plus the multiple orders of drinks and that scam of a bottomless Brazilian lemonade. Easily a minimum of $500 for the entire tab. I could charge the service fee but since they were nice and he's hot as fuck I'll let it pass!

They were my last table of the night, ending my shift on a great note, and solid videos to gawk at. Probably the most rewarding shift ever. I practically pranced to their table as I gave them the checkbook.

"Thank you so much man," Tony said, "do we pay with you or do we pay at the front?"

"Either or is fine, it's entirely up to you."

Usually, I give tables around five minutes to sit on whether they'll go through with the transaction how they said they would while I tidy up some of my closing side jobs.

Where I'd constantly complain about doing something like folding utensils, I happily folded those handkerchiefs as if I were making shapes of origami.

From the server table near the kitchen entrance, I could hear the service bell ding every few seconds to no end as I folded. Lana must've taken off to the restroom meaning I have to do her job for the time being and let the customer know that we're no longer seating people down. I always dreaded this part because we usually catch people who pregame prior to a fancy dinner.

I look around the corner to see Tony at the counter patiently waiting. Was something wrong? Did I overcharge them? He didn't even call for me to pick up their tab. I hope he's not secretly one of those Karens!

"Ready to pay sir?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah brother I was ready but I have a question," Tony said, "is this actually the price for everything?"

"Yeah, why do you want more?" I joked.

He chuckled a split second but his smile quickly faded into a look of concern.

"No I mean, is the service fee already included?" Tony asked.

"No sir," I said, "I didn't find the need to charge you guys more, I mean after all, you guys are celebrating!"

"Listen brother thank you, I appreciate that," he said, "but is there any way that you gave us the wrong bill by mistake, this seems like an awful lot for six people."

Oh brother, I completely understand how expensive this place is but why come to a luxury restaurant and not expect triple digits to be charged?

"Is there anything that was not fit to your liking?" I asked politely.

"Did they really order this much alcohol?" he asked perplexed.

"I mean they ordered several rounds and they are kind of tipsy," I chuckled nervously.

No smirk. No huff. Just a straight-faced look of concern plastered on his complexion. My bones rattled at the sight. Was he about to eat me? I mean I'd let him but his entire bone structure read upset.

"Yeah brother we're gonna have to work something out 'cause this is not how much I thought the bill would be," he sighed.

"Is there any way you'd like to split the bill with the rest of your party after all?" I asked.

"C'mon man I already promised to pay for their meal," he complained, "it'd be an embarrassment to choke on my words."

I nodded looking behind him towards his table. Personally, why would I have to pay to be celebrated? And where is Lana?! This is her job, not mine!!!!!

"I'll tell you what," he leaned across the counter with his arms crossed and his biceps on full display. My eyes darted up and down to them as he spoke.

"What if you can give us a little discount?" He tensed his arms very obviously to taunt me.

"Perhaps I can," I said, "depends on how much you'd tip me for the favor."

"How much are we talking?" he snuffed.

"$40," I puffed my chest. Just 'cause I fancied the man it did not mean I was going to let him get away with a cheap meal without me getting something out of it.

"$40?" he snarled, "am I being gifted a gallon of Brazilian lemonade with that too or what?"

"That's the deal I mean I'm risking my job if I get caught adding in discounts without permission," I said sternly.

A silence festered in the moment. His eyes pierced through my soul as he looked down at me. A coy grin widened across his face.

"You can get more of where those pictures came from." His smile turned devious as if the Grinch had finally had a successful steal.

My heart dropped to my asshole. The insides of my neck compressed against each other as if I was being collared to a pole. Could it be? Was it him? Was he the guy who helped me retrieve my phone from under the stall?

"What pictures?" I gulped.

"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about," he smirked, "brother."

How did it not click? The man has been dubbing me that nickname the entire meal. But how does he know it was me?

He slowly swelled his biceps in between his crossed arms. The tension was even thicker now. I practically ogled him. He winked at me. He knew he had me with my hesitation. My silence was a yes.

"I knew from the moment I saw you I'd have you at my mercy," he growled.

"W-what do you mean sir?" I asked nervously.

"Well for one," he started, "you can keep calling me 'sir' that'll facilitate this entire thing for the both of us."

My cock tingled. I think I'll forever salute this man.

"Remove the service fee," he continued, "thirty percent discount, and I'll let you rub my arms for ten minutes in that restroom stall of yours."

His devilishly good looks were to die for but THIRTY PERCENT? I can lose my job doing that. I'm risking an income I'm already lacking behind in bills too unsteady to pay off with.

"Twenty five percent off, no service fee, and you let me rub your arms AND your pecs," I bartered.

"You're winning more out of this than me then," he argued.

"It's too risky," i hissed.

He looked back at his table who were all on their phones. Fixed his gaze on me and sighed.

"Forty percent discount," he said, "no service fee, and you can record the whole thing as long as you don't post it."

Enticing as it was, FORTY PERCENT?! For a bill of $500+?! I am toast if I get caught. But I could not let this opportunity pass me by. I HAD to get my hands on his glorious body.

But I craved more.

"Sixty percent," I started, "no service fee, and you let me rub your entire post-competition body...but not here."

He bit his bottom lip as he stared at the bill on the counter. The ball is on his court. But I knew there was too much at risk for him to consider other options.

"Fine," he grinned, "deal."

I rang him up the new bill on the docket. One $220 bill and a complimentary muscle worship session with the customer!

He wrote down his phone number and address on the merchant copy I handed to him. My hands trembled as I held the receipt. A part of me knew I could be homeless from this moment forward. But just the thought of having his muscled body at my fingertips compensated for the overwhelming sense of dread.

Soon after him and his group left I sat in my car with my fingers hovering over the send button. Was he serious? Was he going to scam me? It's risky. But I like it. Besides, there's always Instagram where he knows I have leverage.

'Hey it's Daniel from the restaurant! What's the best time that works for you?'

Send.

Shivers cascaded down my spine as three ellipsis dots danced inside of a bubble. This was it. My world was about to be rocked.

Tony replied:

'11 p.m.

See you soon ;)'