Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the return of lucidity, the realisation hit Dani like a freight train. She almost didn't want to believe it. But the truth was right in front of her and impossible to deny. Watching Aria get impregnated hadn't given her a panic attack at all.

It had made her cum.

And yet, as incredible as her orgasm had been, it paled in comparison to Aria's. The new girl was dead to the world; her arms and legs had given out, and she was slumped across the lounger wheezing as Anton slowly withdrew, his length sliding cumbersomely from her used and overflowing hole.

As Dani came down fully from her high, she knew it wasn't enough. The sudden turn of the evening had completely and utterly electrified her. Pounding adrenaline coursed through her veins, her heart thundered with frissons of angst, and a torrent of butterflies twisted in her belly like a hailstorm. She needed to feel that good again, to feel just as good as Aria. And perhaps... perhaps she could, if she would only let Luis do to her what Anton had just done to Aria...

"Up bitch. Get up." Luis' command, hard and dehumanising, sliced through Dani's post-orgasmic haze. Her sculpted frame trembled as she turned her head towards him. But a sudden pain in her scalp forced her up as Luis pulled on her great, glossy lengths of hair which were still wound tightly around his fist, binding her to him whether she liked it or not.

Dani left the cushions of the sun lounger as she was yanked to her feet and dragged through the sand. She staggered over the dunes, mewling softly and grabbing handfuls of her burnished curls in an attempt to relieve the pain.

Then Luis released her, flooding her with relief for but a moment until the barest push from his great paw pressed her back up against the bar counter, almost in the exact place where they had started.

Dani's mind was blank. Every wisp of Luis' touch against her naked skin sent a prurient shiver through her, filled with promises of what was to come. No resistance was to be had from the sex-drunk college babe as he bent her over the bar top and raised one of her long, elegant legs, draping it flexibly over a bar stool. With the other foot on the floor, Dani's tight pussy lay exposed and open, shining with her aroused waters as they flooded over her lips and down the backs of her muscled thighs.

No words were shared between them as Luis closed in. No promises, no nothing. Dani's sexy hourglass body tensed with anticipation as she awaited the arrival of his leaking, pulsing dick, the one thing she seemingly could not get bored of no matter how many times it had been inside her slutty holes tonight.

Bare cock sensed out her vulnerable slit like a snake tasting the air for its prey. Luis' plum-coloured cockhead nudged against Dani's streaming lips, skimming her clit and making her shudder with titillating glee. She gripped the underside of the bar counter, biting her plump bottom lip as she awaited his entrance. It couldn't come fast enough.

The slightest forward motion was all it took. Dani's delighted pussy was so slick, so waterlogged, that it carried Luis' length inside her like the current of a water slide with the softest, most gratifying squelch.

Her snatch closed around his cock in a warm, wet, and embracing hug. Perfectly tight and unimaginably comfortable, it held him in place and welcomed him into her snug and fertile depths.

Luis took his first deep and slow stroke within her, a test of sorts, and a sharp gasp shot from between Dani's lips like a hasted gust of wind. Accompanying this was a lance of pleasure that fired right up the length of his cock, a signal of the natural righteousness of what he was doing, sliding his throbbing manhood into her velvet slit. The lips of Dani's nubile pussy, slick and glowing, squeezed his cock like a vice, her fertile body already encouraging him to pump his baby batter into her oven, to inseminate her ovulating pussy as early as possible.

All in good time.

The twitching of Luis' girthy prick intensified as began to thrust into the moaning brunette slut. Harder, and harder, and harder. Quicker, and quicker, and quicker. So hard and so quickly, in fact, that within seconds he was absolutely railing his yowling bitch over the top of the bar like an alpha wolf during mating season.

Dani's husky whimpers spun into echoing moans which spiralled into frantic cries. She was sinking her nails into the grating wood as she held on for dear life, wincing as her mammoth tits bounced like jelly beneath her, her sensitive gumdrop nipples grazing the surface with every sweep of her heavy bosom. Her lower belly impacted against the counter edge with every rapid pump, the defence of hard and tensed abs cushioning her somewhat, and she could already feel the strain in her forcibly spread and tired legs.

But Luis' cock felt too incredible to care. Every time it dug into her, aggressively scraping her sweetest spots, a spurt of pleasure so euphoric, so filled with aphrodisiacal delight that it magnified her joy a hundredfold, bloomed to every corner of her quaking body.

This was sex as nature intended. Raw. Real. Primal. And, of course... fertile.

Luis clamped his hands around Dani's gym-toned waist and leaned his bodyweight upon her, holding her prisoner underneath him. Even from behind he couldn't stop staring at her insane body. The aforementioned waist, slender and tiny. Her fit, taut thighs and calves, which led perfectly into the juiciest, roundest, most spankable bubble butt he had ever seen, his hips bouncing off it with every thrust like a trampoline. And the way it all came together so nicely as well -- the luscious arches of her body curved like a wedding cake, tapering inwards at her narrow waist before blossoming outwards into those broad, baby-bearing hips that were so easy to grab and hold.

It was a body honed by years of gym workouts, of college and school sports, of sensible eating, and all the other ways she kept in shape, a body that any girl her age would be beyond proud to possess.

Luis knew it would be tantamount to a crime to make her pregnant and ruin it all. But here was a girl built to be fucked, and he knew better than anyone that girls built to be fucked were also built for the step that came after.

It was just the way of things.

"Did you enjoy that? Hmm? Watching little Aria get pumped full of cum?" Luis growled through gritted teeth.

Dani's sparkling lips exploded in a moan of terrified exhilaration. She hated to admit it even to herself. But she had loved it. She had loved every second of it.

But it was too damn risky to openly admit it. It would be like giving permission, signalling to Luis that it was okay for him to do the same thing to her. Dani closed her eyes and willed herself not to answer as she sunk back into the lustful bliss of her sublimely unprotected fucking...

"Answer me!" If the crack of Luis' voice hadn't seized Dani's attention, the way he yanked on her voluminous hair and pulled her head back did.

"Gah! Yes!" Dani's response was involuntary, automatic, a confession she had not planned on giving but had tortured out of her instead. Even if the 'torture' in question was the most glorious sensation of Luis' throbbing, bare cock seesawing in and out of her soaking, tight, fertile pussy.

"That's all? Tell me why. Why did you enjoy it?!"

"Oh! Oh God! Nggghhh- because it was super fucking hot!" Dani could no longer help herself. The words gushed out of her mouth like the grool draining from her twat.

"Super hot, huh?" There was a devilish edge to Luis' tone. "How would you like to make this even hotter?" Nothing more than that needed to be said. Both of them knew what he meant.

"You- you can't!" A hard swallow grazed Dani's throat.

"Can't I?" Incensed by such a challenge, Luis began to speed up his thrusts.

"NO! Don't! Please!"

"I know you want me to."

"LUIS!"

The pleasurable pressure between Dani's legs lifted suddenly, slowly fading. It took her a second or two to realise, with a double damning strike of both relief and disappointment, that Luis had pulled out of her.

Her streaming hole, however, was not left empty for long. Two of Luis' thick fingers breached her lips, sliding through and burying him up to the knuckles in her warm, squishy, fruitful paradise. He stroked in a 'come hither' motion, rubbing her walls with purposeful slowness, and Dani let out an extended groan of mixed frustration and jubilation. After barely ten seconds Luis withdrew, his fingers gliding out and coated in a thick, translucent sheen that glistened under the warm orange lights.

The slick, copious juices of an unmistakably ovulating college girl.

Long strings of the stuff clung to Luis' digits, as if refusing to allow him to pull away from her soaking lips entirely. The older man looked down at Dani, who was still bent over the bar top. He could hear her lustful panting clearer than his own heartbeat, and it only grew louder as his wicked eyes settled upon her tanned, fit body with laser focus. He held his hand up before his face, admiring the glimmering fluid coating his fingers as if it were the most treasured substance in existence.

"Goddamn girl, you really are fertile as fuck, aren't you?" Luis said, letting loose a low whistle of admiration. "That body is absolutely begging to be knocked up. I bet a single drop of pre-cum is all it would take to make your belly swell tonight."

The only response Dani could manage was a wail of conflicted euphoria, built up by her insatiable arousal around Luis saying -- no, declaring -- how easily she could get impregnated right here, right now.

And the worst part was... she knew she wanted it. Not the pregnancy -- not like Aria. But the risk. She craved it. There wasn't a single thing in the world she wanted more, to taste that incredible adrenaline rush, the white knuckle dopamine hit straight to her loins, the head-spinning sensation of taking the poorly timed creampie and putting her body, education, and entire future on the line.

"I've never seen a pussy asking for it as much as yours." Luis' fat cockhead hooked Dani's opening again. As he dragged it across her lips, making her loose a shuddering gasp when it caught in her tight slit, both of them knew they were nearing the final lap. The next time Luis' cock exited her, it wasn't going to be squeezing back in again.

All that remained to be seen was whether Dani's clenching pussy was going to be filled with anything else in the wake of its departure.

"So... are you really sure you don't want me to cum inside you?" Dani's body trembled in a miniature convulsion of pleasure, almost a miniscule orgasm, as Luis deftly re-entered her. Heavy, sperm-filled balls came to a gentle rest against her engorged clit as his cock squelched right up to the hilt, dragging wetly across her walls.

"I-I'm sure," Dani squeaked unconvincingly, squirming with flustered angst as she realised she didn't have enough room to pull herself completely free of Luis' cock, even if she tried to climb over the bar counter.

"There's no condom to save you this time." Luis began to fuck her again, sawing in and out of her hungeringly wet pussy with increasing speed. Dani squealed with heady joy, spreading her legs even wider and allowing Luis to sink his entire length inside her.

"Oh! Fuck!" Dani pushed her chest up and arched her lithe back as feminine instinct instructed her to surrender to this red-blooded male. It took every ounce of her willpower to try and cling on with her free mind.

"And I know how horny that makes you." Luis' tone was dripping with relishing certainty.

"Oh God! Oh! OH!" Dani removed one hand from the underside of the bar counter and slammed it atop the veneered surface, using the extra stability and her well-trained abs to buck back expertly and precisely along Luis' cock, matching his rhythm as he furiously speared inside her.

"Admit it slut! Admit you want it!" The dark edge to Luis' voice was impossible to ignore. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. And it was working exactly as intended.

"Oh God! Oh! I do want it! Oh! Of course I want it!"

"I knew it. I fucking knew it."

"Oh, fuck! B-b-but you can't!"

"Can't?" The word slithered between Luis' lips like snake's venom. "Try telling yourself that. I give you a minute before you're begging for it. You did it last time, remember?"

Panic surged through Dani. She did remember the last time -- six months ago, when Luis had fucked her with an expired condom and taunted her with the possibility of it breaking. A possibility she had, in the heat of the moment, very loudly and very vocally screamed in excitement for.

Even now, she could feel herself slipping. The way she drove back so hard on Luis' cock, the deafening moans that flew from her mouth, and the sneaking, curious thought of what it might feel like if she dared to take a creampie one time, just this one time.

"Look at her. Now this is the shit I like to see!" Anton loomed large over them, having strode behind the bar with surprising stealth given his size. "The tight little brat's begging for it, Luis. I can see it in her eyes."

There was a glint in Anton's own eye, one that flashed with a certain devilish treacherousness, and Dani's stomach seized with anxiety as he turned it to her, ever so briefly, and then back to Luis. "Creampie her. Do it. Now's your chance."

Dani opened her mouth to protest. But her words juddered in her throat, before being torn to ribbons by yet another pleasured moan. Her wrist was starting to ache from how hard she was pressing her sweating palm against the bar counter, and butterflies beat in her belly with renewed franticness, yet she couldn't find the words to respond as Anton continued speaking. "How long are you gonna wait, Alvarez? If there was any justice in the world, she'd be pregnant already. But all I see is a very flat belly."

"Anton, shut the hell up!" Dani finally gasped as her gut twisted with agitation. And yet, she couldn't ignore the glow of arousal that rose across her body with his continued goading.

"Come on Dani!" This time a softer voice had called over, off to the side. Through her haze of maddened pleasure, Dani made out the vaguely outlandish sight of Aria lying on her back on the sun lounger, her hips raised and her legs spread in the air as she did her best to keep every drop of Anton's cum inside her. There was an energised spring to her voice, as if bolts of electricity coursed through her body with every word -- the kitten had caught her mouse and she was keen to share the spoils. "It's so much fun. You'll love it, I promise!"

"Do it, Luis." Anton's voice carried heavy with a tone of complete conviction. This wasn't a game to him, Dani realised. It was a purpose. He was completely, utterly serious. "She's been getting away with it for far too long. Get that little slut pregnant."

"Yeah!" Aria giggled madly as she sat up, her saucer-like eyes shimmering. "Knock her up!"

"Knock her up!"

"Knock her up!"

"KNOCK HER UP!"

It was all Dani could hear as Luis rutted powerfully into her like a depraved beast. Her face contorted in sex-driven bliss as her entire body was propelled against the bar counter with each brutal thrust and its accompanying slap of flesh against flesh, her stuffed little pussy shining like a prize trophy. The words reverberated through her skull before transforming into adrenaline-spiking, blood-pumping, hormone-churning bolts of pure, rapturous delirium, shooting down her spine and flooding her quaking, hourglass figure from head to toe.

Luis couldn't help but grin as he looked down at the groaning, bucking college girl beneath him. Her matted mane of chestnut hair clung to her neck and her shoulder blades, and her taut back muscles were illuminated with a light sheen of sweat as she feverishly ground down on his cock.

There was no more room for doubt now. The brunette beauty really was a slut. A slut for bare cock, invading her unprotected pussy without a care for the potential repercussions. With any luck, it wouldn't be long before the very real consequences of her risky adventures would be obvious to everyone. Soon, everyone was going to know exactly how much of a slut she had become.

All she needed to do was take that final step...

"Do you really want me to?" Luis' hot breath steamed against Dani's ear. She could feel the weight of him resting against her back as he leaned forwards, his hips taking on the full burden of fucking her. "Because I will. Say the word, and I will."

A whimper that meant everything -- fear, desire, excitement -- slipped from Dani's lips. Did she want him to? Him asking her for permission should have been reassuring. But it wasn't. Both of them knew the answer to his question. It was obvious to anyone watching that, if Dani's words stated one thing, her lusting, fertile body so dearly wanted the opposite.

It was just a matter of time.

"I can feel your body begging for it," Luis said, his teeth gritted in anticipation. Every heavenly squeeze of Dani's shaved pussy around his cock brought them tantalisingly closer to the precipice. "You just need to say it. I want to hear you say it."

A second cry pierced Dani's lips. One that made her whole body shudder, one that echoed around the room, this time signalling to the entire building her lusting compliance. She utterly craved it. There was no use denying it any longer. All that remained was to eliminate the last bastion of resistance -- that one tiny voice in her head that, for some inexplicable reason, still seemed to think it was a bad idea.

You have to tell him to pull out! He needs to pull out!

But it will feel so good if he doesn't.

You'll get pregnant!

But what if I don't?

You will! The chances are too high! You know they are!

There's only one way I'll find out.

It's too big of a risk!

But it'll be so worth it!

Was it worth it? Was it truly worth the risk? Dani saw it all before her. Her perfect abs, which she had spent years honing to perfection, stretching into a round, gravid bulge. Her tits swelling like balloons. The unstoppable thickening and fattening of her thighs and butt. Her perfect body, changing to suit its new role. Her formerly perfect body, completely unrecognisable.

The way you should be.

The voice was back, creeping into her ear. Except, this time, it had changed its tune completely Now, it was at one with her.

You're right. It's your purpose. Let him do it.

Dani's limbs felt completely numb as she parted her lips, her lungs starved for air. The only thing she could feel was the only thing that mattered, and that was the wonderful digging of Luis' stiff cock as it carved deep inside her with rhythmic passion.

Repeat after me. "Cum inside me." Say it. "I want you to cum inside me."

The words were right on the tip of her tongue, hanging from her lips with every gasp, moan, and shuddering intake of breath.

"Look at you, squirming on my cock," Luis growled, reaching down and roughly squeezing Dani's plump, rippling ass like it was a stress ball. He had her right where he wanted her. "Ready for me to fill you up like the whore you are?"

"I-I want..." Dani began.

"You want? Tell me what you want!" Luis' oppressive hands fastened around her tiny waist. They weren't letting go until his cock did.

"I want..."

...you to cum inside me.

"Say it, slut!" Luis roared.

"I... I want you to... to..."

Say it!

"Say it, slut! Say it!"

"OH GOD! I want you to cu-... to cum- ngghh, oh, OH, OHH, FUCK, LUIS JUST CUM INSIDE M- AHH!"

A formidable lance of fear tore straight through Dani's arousal like a hot knife through butter. The tiny voice in her head clawed its way back from the dead, screeching in her ear, beseeching her to consider everything she was about to sacrifice, her entire future on the line, all for a few seconds of pleasure. As it tackled her and tumbled with her into the abyss, Dani was yanked back into the reality of the situation as Luis' cock neared the final few strokes, on the cusp of detonating its fertile load right into her yearning womb.

1...345678