Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers

"He is not my sugar daddy!" Dani seethed, now bright crimson and wishing she had just ignored Aria.

But Martine was having too much fun to let it go, and she leaned in and tenderly patted Dani's flat stomach. "Careful babes. We wouldn't want to have you showing through your graduation gown in front of all those people, would we?"

"Shut up!" Dani gasped, batting her best friend's hand away as, impossibly, her face got even redder. "Graduation isn't for nine months!"

"Oh, exactly. Can you think of anything else that lasts about nine months?" Martine's devilish grin was insufferable.

"I said shut up!" Dani cried, unable to stop herself laughing at the absurdity of her best friend's gleeful ribbing. "God, I'd fucking die if I had to graduate while pregnant in front of all those people."

"Careful you don't jinx it, babes," Martine said slyly, sipping from her latte. "C'mon, let's go. We've got a night out to prepare for."

Several hours later Dani was stood facing her bedroom mirror as she carefully fixed on a pair of expensive gold waterfall earrings. Her luxurious brunette locks were washed and curled, and the natural beauty of her angelic face enhanced to fashion model levels with a light layer of makeup. The swell of her huge breasts was barely restrained by a tiny black bralette crop top that exposed her fit stomach, while a colour-matching low rise miniskirt curved around her perky peach of an ass and topped her long, smooth legs. The final touch, a pair of chunky high heels, lay by the door.

Her favourite pre-drinks playlist blasted from Bluetooth speakers, currently filling the room with the steady beat of 'Lavender Haze' by Taylor Swift. The coming night was sure to be a good one, filled with dancing and drinking and laughter, and the persistent buzz of excitement hummed throughout Dani's toned, tanned body as she silently mouthed song lyrics to her reflection.

With the earrings secured, Dani took a step back to get a full look at herself. The girl in the mirror stared back with wide, hopeful eyes and a radiant smile, brimming with anticipation and standing with confidence. Nobody was taking away her glow. She was truly back on form.

Dani snapped a couple of quick pics for Instagram on her phone, before sweeping her voluminous hair behind her neck. "My name's Daniella Cruz, and I'm the baddest bitch on campus," she murmured to herself, striking several poses before the mirror and making the final checks on her outfit. She had to look good from every angle, after all.

The rapping of knuckles at the door startled her. "Dani?" Martine's sing-song tone rang through the wood. "You nearly ready? The girls are gonna be here soon."

"Yeah, just coming." Dani picked up her small purse and quickly rifled through it. Phone? Check. Keys? Check. All the usual bits she needed were there. But there was one thing missing, one thing she usually never left for a night of partying without, and a stirring of exhilaration fizzled through her as she glanced at the box of condoms on her nightstand.

Not being on birth control meant Dani had always been incredibly cautious. Boys couldn't be trusted to buy condoms -- it had very quickly become apparent to her that, if she wanted to be safe, she needed to get the damn things herself. She always took at least one with her on a night out. Always.

Dani reached in and apprehensively lifted a small package out, running her finger along the cool foil wrapping. There were only four left in the box. Normally it was a no-brainer.

Dani's mind drifted back to the previous weekend, to everything that had happened, right down to Aria getting knocked up in the final moments of Pregnancy Craps. The freshman girl's cheerful announcement from earlier flashed through her mind, over and over again.

"You're not going back now. Not to condoms. Not ever. No girl ever does." Luis' prophetic words echoed through Dani's head as well. The condom was feeling heavier and heavier with every second. Was it really necessary to take one with her?

After all... if she brought a guy back here, she would have them ready anyway. If she went to his on the other hand, well, surely he would have some of his own? Past evidence did not back up this line of reasoning, but a gathering font of seductive excitement was rapidly overturning any sensible thoughts that Dani may have had. Not that she needed sensible thoughts anyway -- there were two and a half weeks to go until ovulation became an issue again. Really, what was there to be worried about, especially tonight?

It was hardly a predicament. The solution was obvious. Dani released the condom almost subconsciously, letting it fall back inside the box. As she strode confidently towards her bedroom door, hearing the lively chatter of her friends arriving in the hallway, a wide and energised grin spread across her face. Tonight was gonna rock.

Dani didn't even pause as she slipped on her heels, turned off the light, and left the room. After all, it wasn't like this was the first risk she had ever taken.

And it sure as hell wasn't going to be the last.

To everyone who has read this far, thank you! I know these last couple of chapters have taken ages to be published. Your patience is appreciated in ways I cannot describe.

Such long gaps between chapters shouldn't be an issue going forwards. Big things are coming up for Dani, and I will be returning to writing slightly shorter instalments with more frequent releases, similarly to when I started the series.

Thank you all again, and watch this space for the continuation of Dani's story!

SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers
1...345678