Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like all the other girls.

"So, better than condoms?" he asked, a teasing ring to his voice. It took Dani several seconds to even process what had been said, so consumed was she by her relentless pumping of his cock with her slippery snatch.

"Oh! What do you think?!" Dani asked breathlessly, stuttering out the words between her incessant moans.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Oh! Oh! You know I agree!"

"Say it!"

"Oh fuck! Oh! God!"

Luis cackled gleefully. "That's a yes."

"Oh God!" Dani shrieked. "Of course it's a yes! Oh!"

Luis' eyes flashed darkly, and a gasp shuddered forth from Dani's glossy lips. His fingers sunk further into her padded ass cheeks, squeezing the soft flesh and grazing the strong muscles beneath, firm and hard thanks to all that college volleyball and all those barbell squats. He used the extra grip to assist her jubilant drilling of his cock, raising her up and pulling her back down again with abrasive determination. "Do you regret them?"

"R-regret... what? Oh!"

"All those years you used condoms. Do you regret them?"

Dani's breath tumbled out of her mouth while her belly twisted with angst. "I... I..."

"All those incredible, thick, bare cocks you missed out on. Do you regret it?"

Dani's head was spinning as Luis assertively bare-backed her soaking pussy, digging into her over and over again with his curved cock. God, it really did feel so fucking good. Did it seriously feel this amazing every time? Had she really missed out on years of... of this? Years of mind-blowing, heart-pounding unprotected sex? Dani knew what Luis wanted to hear. And she knew it was the truth.

"...yes." Her voice barely rose above a whisper.

"I'm sorry?" The glee creeping into Luis' voice was unmistakeable.

"Yes!" Dani's voice rose as she began to ride Luis even harder, desperate to heighten the wonderous sensations that washed through her in great, warm waves. "Yes! I do! I regret it! Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck condoms!"

"No more condoms then?" Luis couldn't have kept the triumphant tone out of his voice if he had tried.

"Oh! God! No more stupid condoms! OH! FUCK!" Dani cried, shaking as the sheer catharsis of renouncing her only means of birth control blew through her body and soul in an explosive burst. An almost euphoric sense of primal elation welled up inside her like a glowing lantern, as if her fertile young body was itself celebrating at her words.

Dani's squeals of pleasure reached a fever-pitch as both radiant excitement and quaking apprehension built and built inside her at every titillating stroke upon Luis' naked manhood. The twin sensations melted into a wonderous frisson of delight, enveloping her trembling body in its rapturous warmth before sinking downwards to the depths of her carnal, foaming loins. Dani heaved and howled as the hedonistic pressure in her lower belly battered her senses, driving her crazy and refusing to relent, until finally it erupted outwards in a huge, hot, and heavy explosion.

Dani screamed as the intense heat of orgasm ripped through her. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy as she panted for breath between her ceaseless cries, still grinding aggressively against Luis' cock in an effort to prolong the sustained strikes of satisfaction roiling her frame for as long as possible. Her long nails tore into his skin, breaking through in some areas, although the snugness of her grasping pussy around his palpitating member was so phenomenal that Luis barely even registered it. Dani's pedicured toes curled against the cushions, sinking into the soft material and cramping with the pressure.

Finally, as her pussy continued to contract repeatedly and forcefully, Dani's arms failed to even hold her up, let alone give the support she needed to keep fucking, and she flopped forwards into Luis, who caught her in his vast arms. Her jutting nipples stabbed into his chest, relieved by the spectacular hospitality of her huge, warm tits. The brunette struggled for breath as she finally pulled back to look at Luis, sweeping her vast cocoa-coloured mane out of her modelesque face before he cupped the latter in a heated hand.

"Hey? You still with me, sweetheart?" he asked jovially, slightly short of breath himself. Dani was still impaled on his straining cock, her juices gushing down his length and across her thighs.

"I had no idea... I-I didn't..." Dani trailed off, her mouth agape as she gasped loudly for every tiny intake of air.

Luis couldn't help himself and he burst out laughing at Dani's glassy-eyed expression. "Jesus, girl. You're shellshocked. You sure you're up for more?" A low hiss of pain extinguished his mirth as Dani's nails stabbed deeper into his skin, a wild expression flaring in her fiery amber eyes.

"That was incredible," she purred, leaning in and planting a sweet little kiss on Luis' heavenly lips. And then another, and another, frenziedly peppering his mouth, cheeks, and neck with her divinely full lips. "Please," Dani whispered between kisses, "fuck me some more. I want more. I... I need more."

Luis just grinned. He was only too happy to oblige.

Dreams Can Come True

"Anton! Careful! Anton!" Aria's delirious laughter swept into earshot like a sudden gust of wind. Both Dani and Luis looked up as Anton strode into view, carrying the new girl in his bear-like arms. She was miniscule in comparison, cradled among the soaring hills of the huge man's biceps. Dani could only assume they had also been fucking on the other lounger, though she had been too consumed in her own tussle with Luis to pay attention. As Anton reached the edge of the sun lounger, he knelt and deposited Aria gently atop the cushions next to Dani, who clambered off Luis to meet her.

"Hi!" Aria said breathlessly, beaming up at Dani with a bright and toothy grin. The new girl's appearance certainly seemed to suggest that Anton had indeed been having his way with her. Her skinny body, like Dani's hourglass curves, was streaked with shining sweat. Her midnight black hair, like Dani's chestnut tresses, was matted and messy. And her sweet little pussy, like Dani's own eager slit, glowed with a saturated mixture of grool and pre-cum.

But Dani didn't even get a chance to reply. In an instant Anton was back upon Aria, hoisting her onto all fours and then roughly mounting her. Aria's pretty face was inches from Dani's, and the brunette saw every single iota of pleasure etched upon the new girl's face as her pussy was forced around that great ebony monster of a cock.

"Maybe I won't get the chance to breed you tonight, princess," Anton leered at Dani as Aria shrieked with joy beneath him. "But you will get front row seats to watch me turn beautiful little Aria into a beautiful little mommy!" As he began to roughly thrust into Aria, eliciting a symphony of mewling grunts from her, he turned his attention to Luis. "Come on, Alvarez! What are you waiting for? Let's finish this! Mount your bitch! Two mommies are better than one!"

But Luis was already moving. With Anton fucking Aria doggystyle on one half of the lounger, Dani was perfectly positioned for him to do the same on the other half. That juicy, jutting ass of hers was shaking invitingly at him, her shining pussy lips begging to be stuffed with cock. Luis flexed his fingers as he moved up behind her, poised to strike, resisting the urge to trace them along her lithe back muscles that shined under the lights. The brunette bombshell was, in fact, utterly oblivious as eight inches of straining, hungering cock, slobbering with anticipatory pre-cum, aimed itself directly at her vulnerable opening.

"Two mommies?" Dani's voice was light and overconfident as Luis' promise not to cum in her lingered in her mind. "I don't think so. Nobody's cumming inside me-eeeEEEEEEEEE!"

Luis struck forward like a viper. The entirety of his pulsing shaft disappeared fluidly into Dani, reappearing a half second later in all its glistening glory before sliding in once more, the first in a series of sordid repetitions. Dani's surprised cry caught in her throat as slick pussy lips gripped hard, churning along the length of the huge pole buried inside her. A symphony of loud, lustful moans began to instead match its rhythmic digging, while her soaking snatch sloshed in affirmation that every stroke felt exactly as incredible as it sounded.

Gathering great swathes of Dani's chocolate brown hair and wrapping them around a huge fist, Luis pulled her head back with an imperious and savage yank. Subsequently eliciting a debauched gasp as she arched her back in an attempt to relieve the tension in her scalp. His hand trailed its way along the firm, inward curve of her slim waist before traversing the slope of her broad hip. Before long it had settled upon her gym-toned bubble butt, and there it rested...

...right up until Luis brought it back against the college girl's jiggling rump in a sadistic strike, leaving a loud red welt on the otherwise unblemished skin, and sending a whine of pleasure spiralling from her pouty, slutty lips. Dani's round ass cheeks, usually so firm, rippled like jelly with every thrust, while her bulbous tits swayed beneath her like a pair of ringing bells.

A heady cloud of white knuckle exhilaration, mottled by anxiety, flooded Dani's mind as she dug her hands into the cushions, wailing in ecstasy. Her pussy sprang to life with every hard pump, clinging to Luis' prick and tugging him into her deepest depths, as her body signalled its primal compliance, writhing to the tune of his animalistic rutting. The brunette opened her mouth in a wanton purr and strained to remind Luis again of what he couldn't do -- of the final, forbidden, sticky outcome of their coupling that could spell doom for her.

But the words just wouldn't come.

A tickling sensation, small and distant, felt its way somewhere across Dani's skin, and it took her more than a moment to realise that Aria had grabbed her hand. The new girl was directly opposite her, also on all fours as Anton drove into her from behind like an industrial piston. Her eyes were fastened shut, her mouth hanging open in salacious bliss as she rocked on the lounger, their hand holding seemingly involuntary up until the moment she began to squeeze. Dani squeezed back, and both girls battled to wail the loudest as the two towering men speared wildly into their unprotected, fertile pussies.

"I've- I've never felt so gooood!" Aria's indulgent groan brought a smile to Dani's face, and she giggled delightfully in response.

"It's just the best, isn't it?!" she managed to gasp, before Luis' brutal ramming dashed her laughter to pieces.

"Oh! The best! I can't wait to get... to get pregna... preg... OHHH!" Aria's grip on Dani's hand tightened like a steel vice as a sudden orgasm enveloped her, making her entire body quiver in muffled, vigorous passion as her eyes disappeared into the back of her skull.

But Anton did not let up for a single second, continuing his brutal assault into the new girl's waterlogged slit, and she yowled with relish as a wave of multiple, smaller orgasms wracked her skinny frame with every stroke like an explosion of popping candy.

Both girls rocked feverishly on the lounger, back and forth, back and forth, their heads inches from colliding every time they reared towards one another. The slick slapping of skin against skin, of slippery cocks into wet pussies and strong hips against supple asses, filled the air in a lewd orchestra. Both Aria and Dani had been mounted like animals, bitches to be bred, pinned under their male conquerors with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

All that remained was for both men to follow through on their threats... and seed the girls' firm young bodies with their virile baby batter.

"D-Dani!" Aria's voice was breathless and laden with erotic relish. Her eyes were wide and begging, fastened firmly upon the beautiful brunette that thrashed with pleasure opposite her.

"Oh! Y-yeah?" Dani balled her fists as she tried to focus. A truly formidable task, as Luis' prick ground right against her perfect spot, releasing multiple aroused cries from her shining lips.

"I want you to know- Ah! AH!" Aria loosed a string of laborious gasps, her mind torn from her by Anton's relentless strokes. "I-I want you to know... UGHN! FUCK!"

She looked to be on the verge of yet another orgasm. Her entire body trembled from head to toe, creasing and contorting around Anton's colossal cock as it rocked into her deepest depths. Her midnight black hair hung down one side of her face like a stage curtain, flinging wildly while her head bobbed almost lazily in tune with every pump into her sopping hole.

"AHH! THANK YOOOUUU!" Aria could only cry out the words at this point. "Thank you Dani, thank you! Ngghh! I'm gonna be a mommy! Oh! I'm gonna get pregnant! And -- FUCK! -- And it's all thanks to you! It's all b-because of y-you! You got me pregnant! You got me... you... AH, AHHHH!"

Climax struck Aria again, exploding outwards from her quivering cooch and radiating outwards through her body. Throwing back her head and screaming into the muggy air, she dug her nails into Dani's knuckles. All while her pussy compressed tightly around Anton's length, squeezing it magnificently in just the same perilously cum-coaxing way that Dani's had earlier.

But Aria, unlike Dani, did not manage to clamber off the ticking timebomb of a cock that impaled her.

Aria, unlike Dani, did not seem even slightly concerned by what might happen if her pussy continued pulling and tugging on Anton's edging prick with such quenching decadence.

Aria, unlike Dani, kept going.

As she dug her hips and ass back into Anton, her near-hysterical and orgasm-drunk gaze zeroed in on Dani, that same feverish spark in her eye. With a cry of glee, Aria veered forwards and mashed her mouth against the brunette babe's sultry, scarlet lips in a ravishing and unexpected kiss, an impulsive attempt to diffuse the pleasure that blossomed through her.

The affair was short but incredible, softer than a whisper, and Dani barely had time to register it before it was over. Yet she returned the kiss deeply and with effort while she could. For a single moment the two girls were linked as one, their soft lips melding and nudging with passionate longing. There was something oddly comforting about it, allowing themselves this brief indulgence even as they faced the same, imminent, life-changing fate, regardless of whether they actually wanted it or not, and they moaned deeply into each other's mouths with the titillating exhilaration of their shared circumstances.

But Anton ended their connection, tugging on Aria's narrow hips and bringing an abrupt end to the frantic smacking of their lips. There must have been something to his touch, something animalistic and urging, for Aria's eyes immediately flew wide open with euphoric certainty.

"Oh! It's coming! I can feel it! Oh! Keep going! KEEP GOING!" Aria fell from her high with a glint of maternal madness in her eye, and she began to buck back furiously on Anton's cock. He was groaning with unimaginable strain, the nerves of his giant dick twitching and pulsing as they neared the point of no return, ready at last to inseminate the skinny student that wordlessly pleaded to bear his offspring.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Anton's deep groan rumbled from within him like a stirring earthquake. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" Aria shrieked. She was going absolutely haywire now. Her pert ass cheeks frantically rammed into Anton's hips with an almost impressive lack of rhythm as she gritted her teeth, snorting like a bull with the effort. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh! Do it! Cum in me!"

"You want it, slut? Huh?" Anton, impossibly, began to piston even faster into her.

"YEEEES! I do!"

"I'm gonna blow inside your tiny little cunt!"

"FUCK! DO IT!"

"You want me to make you a mommy, slut?"

"YES! YES! YEEEES! MORE THAN ANYTHING!"

"GAH! FUCK! THEN TAKE MY BABY YOU LITTLE CUNT!"

"OH! GOD! YEEEEEEES!"

Anton, who had been pounding away inside Aria like a jackhammer, seized and froze. His brows drew together and his teeth clenched. His thick fingers cemented themselves to Aria's thin hips and held. And, deep inside her clenching young pussy, a thick rope of cum fired out the end of his huge, pulsing cockhead, launching itself deep inside her fertile depths. Anton began to make slow, growling thrusts into his college breeding toy, his orgasmic groans echoing across the room, each one signalling the ejection of another vast deposit of wriggling sperm inside Aria's slippery snatch.

Mere inches away, Dani's breath caught in her throat. She felt the hairs rise upon the nape of her neck with chilling certainty. God, it was happening. It was actually happening. Right in front of her.

Dani watched dumbfoundedly, mouth agape, as Aria was inseminated before her very eyes. She was utterly unable to tear her gaze away. This girl, only a year younger than her and whom she had only known for a single night, suddenly had millions of sperm careening towards her singularly defenceless egg, suspended in tranquilising beauty with surely no idea of the fate that was about to befall it, and absolutely no way to stop it.

Aria's own reaction was visceral and immediate. Her eyes rolled right back into the back of her head as she came yet again, her tongue lolling heavily out of her mouth as she panted with quavering desire. Her screams were silent, replaced with gasps of wordless affirmation that this was truly what she wanted, to have Anton's gallons of cum filling her to the brim and hanging the tantalising gift of young single motherhood before her. Her body shook tremulously from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. And then the final sound, a long, low, lusting sigh of the purest satisfaction and fulfilled hunger, dragged itself from her throat.

"OH! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! OH! OHH! AHHH!" Suddenly the pressure returned, building and building and building and... Aria came again. And again. Multiple orgasms shuddered across her scrawny frame for the second time that night. Her mind swam. Time lost all meaning. And never in her life had she ever been happier.

But Dani, who had a front row seat for the entire sordid experience, shuddered as she felt a mounting panic begin to rise within her. Despite everything -- knowing she was ovulating, knowing how high her chances of getting pregnant were, knowing that there was no birth control or condoms to protect her from the naked cocks of Luis and Anton -- watching Aria get creampied so dramatically brought crashing home the insanely perilous reality of the situation she had put herself in tonight.

The risk was there, and it was very real. It wasn't a joke, it was real life and it happened every day to careless young girls just like her. Just five minutes ago Aria had been a 19-year-old student in her first year of college. And now she had possibly become a single, teenage mother.

Dani's alarm grew and grew and grew, channelling to every corner of her body, making her tremble and gasp desperately for air as her breathing grew heavier and heavier, more and more laboured, and for a few seconds she thought she was on the very verge of a full blown panic attack.

And then a loud, carnal moan blew through her lips as an explosive lance of glorious pleasure whipped its way through her loins. The sensation frothed inside her, battering away at her insides and preparing to breach her foaming, clutching pussy. Her fingernails dug into her clenched and sweating palms. Heavy breathing made the transition into frantic howls, and the pleasure in her belly radiated outwards as several well-aimed flicks against her clit from Luis sent her over the edge.

Dani threw back her head in wild ecstasy, crying out with sublime arousal as climax washed over her in a thick wave, the most intense of the night so far. Flames of intense passion lapped at her heated skin, and each flicker sent thunderbolts of delight firing across her tanned, athletic body in great broadsides that cleansed her utterly of any fright, any anxiety, any fear she may have held in her heart. The warm glow of sexual pleasure enraptured her, holding her close as Dani shuddered her way through the dissipating pangs of her shock orgasm. Her toes curled in the air and her fingers pressed into the cushions. A shaking, wracked breath tumbled from her mouth as her mind began to creep back.

123456...8