Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
197 Followers

No. This was insane. What the fuck was she doing?

"Wait! No! OH! Luis! Stop! Don't! Pull out! PULL OUT! PLEASE! PLEA- AH, AH, OH, FUUUCK!"

Dani screamed so loud that the entire room shook. She reared back, arching her back with sudden desperation. Her fingers went white as she gripped the edges of the bar counter like a life raft. And then she came explosively, the intensity of her climax ripping through her body with the shocking force of a million volts of electricity.

A final, damning thought crashed into her mind. What if her climax triggered Luis' own orgasm? What if his tingling cock, unable to handle the wonderous squeezing of her pussy, just erupted inside her with a torrent of teeming sperm as she convulsed around it? What if... what if... oh God, what if...

But it was too late.

Dani saw nothing but stars as her pussy repeatedly creased around Luis' cock, clenching around him with a vice-like grip, refusing to let go and threatening to milk his balls dry for all they were worth with every pulse of her velvet walls. With what little control she retained, she tried so hard to hold her tongue and her movements, to prevent doing anything that may cause Luis to cum inside her.

But this only made it worse. Dani moaned and groaned and writhed louder and more lustfully than any other climax she had ever had. Her toes clenched, her chest and belly heaved, and her unabating cries intensified as Luis' plump sack brushed her clit, drawing itself up against the base of his throbbing cock as it prepared to blow an armada of wriggling sperm inside her. It was the final trigger she needed for yet another successive orgasm to blow through her hot little body, followed by another, and another, as her pussy closed repeatedly like a vice around Luis' prick, trying with all its might to squeeze the cum straight out of him and into her fertile cocksleeve.

In her mind's eye, Dani saw it. She felt it. Luis' hands sinking into her tiny waist as he pulled himself as deep inside her as was possible. The catching of her breath and the freezing of her heart. An explosive splash, followed by uncontrollable throbbing repeating, over and over, again and again, as Luis' whole length jumped with each shot of seed, painting her silken pink walls white.

"Argh! Fuck!" Almost too quickly, the incredible sensation of tight, college pussy had brought Luis tumbling inexorably towards the cliff edge. His entire body seized. His movements turned erratic and lost all rhythm. He groaned with the Herculean strain of having held his orgasm for this long, his balls boiling and begging to be unloaded inside one of the hottest little college sluts he'd ever managed to snare, squirming as she was in uncontrollable pleasure beneath him. All while a deluge of pre-cum spilled into her ovulating hole and painted her cervix, a sticky reminder of what was on the verge of following to fill her up.

The pressure between Luis' legs reached its peak. There were seconds left, if that. "UGH! Holy fuck!" Luis buried his hands into Dani's hips and pushed against her, sliding her gleaming pussy free of his own throbbing weapon. This extra simulation brought the older man even closer to blowing his load, and he clenched his teeth and grunted with concentration, anchoring himself against the floor as he forcefully held back his orgasm from gushing against her exposed snatch.

It took Dani a second to realise Luis had pulled out. The heaviness between her legs lifted without warning, and her brain initially mistook the scraping of his glans against her lips and clit as cum already dripping from her well-fucked hole. A spike of jubilant delight, fused with terror, coursed through her in succession with the final fading pangs of her multiple orgasms.

"Ugh! Fuck! Down!" Luis yanked Dani off the counter like a ragdoll and forced her to the floor as the first jet of cum, the most potent, fired from the end of his cock like a rocket. A second earlier and it would have splattered across Dani's fertile folds but, instead, it lanced across her toned back in an impact that made her jolt with shock.

"Turn." Luis' voice was gruff and stilted as he forced a squatting Dani to spin around on the spot. She lost her balance and collapsed backwards against the counter as a second shot of sperm fired right into her face from point-blank range, glazing her nose and cheek.

"Ah! Fuck!" Dani gasped as salty droplets rained across her tongue, opening her mouth wider and providing the opportunity Luis needed as he lunged forwards and stuffed her mouth with his pulsing cock. Her response was automatic as she began to suck on the pulsating and warm addition padding her cheeks, gulping down the remains of Luis' copious load and allowing it to fill her up from a different direction. It pooled warmly in her belly, suddenly so deceitfully harmless.

At length, Luis' climactic grunts grew quieter and quieter as he finished offloading his sperm into Dani's mouth. He pulled out, his already softening prick accompanied by glistening strings that snapped back against Dani's chin and lips, adding a new sheen to pair with what remained of her lip gloss.

Dani slumped against the bar in a near-state of shock. Her heart felt like it was hammering a hundred times a second. She simultaneously felt wide awake and completely exhausted. Her fingers were numb as she grasped at the floor in the beginnings of a vain attempt to stand, her lips parted in a repetitive and unceasing fight for breath.

Never had she felt so terrified, so on edge, so... so... alive.

She attempted to stand. Her legs wobbled and gave out beneath her, sending her sprawling like a new-born deer. Then Luis came back, holding out a hand that was firm and steady. It was a welcome sight, especially thanks to the knotted and secure muscles it was attached to, and Dani allowed him to hoist her to her feet like she weighed no more than a feather. "Th- thanks," she wheezed gratefully.

"Don't mention it," he replied, grinning with confident, breathless satisfaction. His face was reddened and veneered with gritty sweat. Then they both burst into laughter.

"That was wild," Dani panted, a little dizzy, as she tried frantically to refill her lungs with sweet oxygen, ignoring the sharp ache in her side. "Holy shit. For a second there I really thought you were gonna cum in me."

"Imagine that," Luis smirked. "The look on your face would have been a sight to see."

"You were gonna pull out though, right?" Dani asked tentatively. "Even if I hadn't asked you to?"

Luis paused. To tell the truth, he wasn't even that sure of the answer himself. He enjoyed fucking Dani, and part of him wanted to prolong the inevitable, if only to get a bit more action out of her before he impregnated her for good.

But, on the other hand, the temptation to spray his hot load inside her, turning the preppy little college star into just another bred slut to mother his children, was all too delicious a concept to decline entirely. Just the image of Dani, her lean abs transformed into a bulging, fat belly, her youthful round tits sagging heavily with milk, was enough to awaken the deepest, darkest desires of his masculine heart.

"We have to be more careful," Dani said, before almost immediately breaking into another fit of giggles, drawn at least partially through giddy fear at the absurd danger she was continuing to put herself in. Worn out from her multiple helpings of orgasms, great breaths still wracked her ripe, tanned body between every word.

"Speaking of which, did any of it get inside you?" asked Luis.

"Did any... oh!" A new sense of jitteriness gripped Dani as she glanced down between her legs and probed her lower lips. "I-I don't think so. I... I can't tell for sure."

"You can't tell if there's cum inside you?"

"Well it's never happened before, has it?" Dani said indignantly. "I don't know what it feels like."

"Well it's not leaking out," Luis smirked. "That's a good sign. Or perhaps not."

"Oh, hilarious," Dani said dryly, rolling her eyes as she tentatively stuck a couple of fingers inside her and felt around. "I forgot how funny you are."

"All good?" Luis asked.

"I... it seems like it," Dani said, holding her fingers up to examine them. They were surely soaking wet, smothered in a combination of pre-cum and her own grool... but there didn't seem to be any actual cum. None of it had gone inside her. She had escaped again.

The same could not be said for Aria.

The new girl was on her back again, her legs still spread as she excitedly examined her formerly pink pussy, which was coated now in Anton's sticky, translucent seed. A small gob of semen squeezed itself out from her hole as she prodded, causing a squeal of delight to slip from her lips.

"See something you like, princess?" Dani looked around to see Anton towering over her with a jovial smile imprinted on his face.

"Oh, no. No, I'm... I'm all good." His eyes bored into her intensely and Dani felt a creeping nervousness run over her.

"It's a thing of beauty, isn't it?" He gestured to Aria, who was still obliviously staring in awe at her freshly fertilised hole. "I'll probably be ready to go again in a minute. If you're interested in joining the new mom club as well?" He sounded completely sincere. Almost hopeful.

"I said I'm all good!" Dani gulped as her golden cheeks blossomed into a scarlet flush. A small smattering of butterflies actually rose within her belly at his dogged insistence, and she desperately tried to quash it.

"You won't get lucky forever, you know," Anton said with a dark smirk.

"I can try." Dani tried to sound more confident than she felt. Judging by the way Anton's eyes lit up with mirth, she hadn't succeeded.

"Try all you want. I saw the look in your eye. I know how badly you want it. I've seen it countless times in countless young sluts." Dani's mouth went dry as Anton took a single step closer, blanketing her in his shadow. "You're going to be pregnant within the year. I give you six months, at most. Mark my words, princess."

"We'll have to see, won't we?" Dani countered, her voice wavering. "Maybe I'm just not as big of a slut as you seem to think I am."

"HAH!" Anton threw back his head and bellowed with laughter, a resounding wave that crossed the room in a great, sonic boom. "Well, I'll tell you this, you take big, black cock pretty good for Luis' pampered little princess! Colour me impressed."

It was easily the strangest compliment Dani had ever received. Yet, she couldn't help but break into a giant smile as she wiped the tattered remains of pre-cum and saliva from her undeniably slutty lips.

Carpool Conversations

"It's just up here," Dani said, gesturing at an approaching side road. She was nestled in the passenger seat of Luis' car with her coat draped over her lap and the cosy tones of mellow jazz drifting from the radio. His car was an expensive, well-engineered thing, a Porsche, although Dani's poor level of automobile knowledge meant she was unable to discern anything else about it.

The interior was solidly made of beige leather, the fresh smell of which permeated from every angle. The rumbling of its powerful engine was barely noticeable, even as Luis had blasted down the empty early morning roads at almost 80mph in some places. Initially grabbing her seat in terror, Dani was soon squealing with joy at the sensation of rocketing so quickly and so freely down the roads she knew.

Now, as they drifted through rows of darkened apartment buildings, Dani felt supremely content, a feeling that only intensified when Luis placed a firm hand on her bare thigh. She had been close to nodding off when Luis prompted her for directions.

"Clifton Road?" Luis asked.

"Yeah, that's it." Luis gave her thigh a squeeze and made the turning. They drove in silence for a little longer. But the question was biting at the back of Dani's mind and, eventually, she couldn't resist turning to look him in the face. "Are we just not gonna talk about what happened?"

Luis chuckled softly. "Hmm? And what did happen?"

Dani paused to take a breath, determined not to get flustered. She wasn't a shy girl, and never had been, but talking to Luis about this stuff still made her stomach flutter regardless. "You could have given me a creampie. But you didn't."

"I said I'd do it if you asked for it. And you didn't. You shouted at me not to, in fact. What's hard to understand?"

"Oh come off it," Dani said, a slight waver to her voice. "I was all but begging you. Don't even try to tell me that you didn't notice. Just because I freaked out at the last second-"

"Is that what you wanted then?" Luis interrupted. "You wanted me to do it? We could pull over right now and finish the job if you want?"

Dani held firm in the face of his threat, despite a tingling of butterflies in her belly. "I just... I just don't understand why you didn't."

Luis turned to Dani, occasionally glancing back ahead at the deserted road. "Alright then Dani. Let me put it this way. Say I gave you a big old creampie tonight and got you pregnant. What happens next?"

Just the mention of a hypothetical pregnancy was enough to get Dani's heart beating a little faster. It seemed that the small patter of butterflies in her belly from earlier was here to stay. "What do you mean?"

"What happens to you?" Luis said.

"To me?" Dani gulped as she considered the potential consequences. She had turned them over in her mind many times before, and yet now she struggled to gather them together. "Well, I'd... uh, let's see..."

"What would your parents think?" Luis prompted.

"Uh... they'd be surprised, I guess. Probably a little disappointed. But they wouldn't... I mean, I don't think they'd disown me or kick me out or anything. I hope."

"What about college? Would you drop out?"

"I suppose so," Dani said, squirming in her seat at the thought. "As if college wasn't stressful enough already. I couldn't juggle it with being pregnant. They'd probably kick me off my work placement too. Without that, there's no point."

"So you'd move back home?"

"I guess. I'd get fired from Pandora's Box too. Without the money I get from that and my student loan, I don't think I'd be able to afford the city. Especially with a... a baby." The word stuck in her throat like mucus.

But even worse than that was, as she talked, the way her nipples had hardened like stone against the fabric of her bra, and the way her pussy had begun to flutter with the unmistakeable heat of arousal. Dani couldn't believe it as she continued to fidget in her seat. She knew that pregnancy risk got her hot and bothered. Yet the fact she was apparently such a self-destructive slut that even talking about the consequences turned her on was seriously unnerving.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"So we'd never see each other again," Luis said.

Dani raised her eyebrows in surprise, temporarily forgetting her returning horniness. She hadn't expected such sentimentality from Luis. "No. I guess we wouldn't."

"You see what I mean?" Contrary to his words, Luis' tone was almost business-like. "If you get pregnant, our fun is over. Don't get me wrong -- I have every intention of getting you pregnant one day. Soon, hopefully. But it doesn't hurt for us to enjoy each other for a little bit longer, does it?"

"I... I guess so," Dani said. "But I'm not planning on getting pregnant any time soon. I've told you that a million times." She could already feel the encroaching beads of moisture starting to gather around her folds, and she pressed her thighs together with a tiny whimper.

"We will see," Luis chuckled, sneaking a not-so subtle glance between Dani's legs. "Oh, this is adorable. Is all this talk getting you a bit horny?"

"Eyes on the road," Dani said, as the unpleasantly hot glow of a crimson blush began to creep up her high cheekbones.

"Damn," Luis started to laugh. "I don't think I've ever met a girl who got turned on at the thought of all the bad things that would happen to her if she got pregnant. You know, one day that pussy of yours is going to get you in deep trouble."

"Just shut up and drive," Dani said sharply as she stuffed a hand between her thighs and against her crotch. "This is so not fair."

They drove in near silence the rest of the way, with Luis occasionally confirming turnings and getting one word answers in response as Dani slowly recovered from the wrath of her pervasive kink. Every now and then he would turn to look at her and hum with gentle laughter. As endearing as Dani found it, she made sure to keep up appearances by sticking her middle finger up at him every time, barely able to hide a smile behind a scowl.

"And... we're here." Luis turned off the engine and leant back in his seat. "Now I know where you live."

"Don't expect the red carpet if you ever turn up," Dani said. "I have appearances to maintain."

"Oh yeah? What happens when that appearance starts to get a little round around the middle?"

"You're not funny."

Contrary to Dani's words, Luis nevertheless smirked at his own joke. "Considering my track record, it's probably something you should start thinking about. Remember what you asked me earlier?"

"You're gonna have to be way more specific," Dani said, resting her head against the headrest and hoisting her legs atop the seat as she turned fully to look at him.

"You asked me if I've knocked up every girl I've ever played Craps with. You really want to know the answer to that?" Dani's breathing deepened as she visibly tensed up against the cream-coloured leather. She nodded slowly, wide eyes superglued to Luis as he continued. "I haven't knocked up every girl I've ever played Craps with. But I have knocked up every girl I've played more than once with."

Dani's butterflies returned, swirling with a little more intensity this time. She straightened up stiffly, peering at Luis with only the dim golden glow of the car's interior lights to illuminate him. "Really?"

"That's right." Luis twisted his torso to face her a little better. "There's only one girl I missed. She played once, got lucky, and decided it wasn't for her. I can respect that. But all the rest? They kept coming back. They were like you, Dani. They did it for the thrill. They lived for it. And there was no doubt over what was going to happen to them in the end. It's inevitable, for such a risky game."

Dani's breath caught in her throat as Luis smiled disarmingly at her, gulping down her arousal and anxiety all in one. Was he telling the truth? Or was he just trying to freak her out? Her next thought came to her in an instant and, before she knew it, it had spilled out of her mouth in a stammered rush. "Do you know how many kids you have?" She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer.

"Yes. It's a lot. I can give you a rough figure if you want. I'll bet money there's some I don't know about, though."

"Is it... more than ten?"

"Way more," Luis laughed. "But if you want to add to the number..."

"I'm gonna stop you right there," Dani said, holding up a hand and giggling despite herself. "Luis, you're talking to a girl who's cracked her phone screen four times over the last two months. I definitely can't be trusted with a baby."

A moment of silence descended over the car. To Dani's relief, it was at least a comfortable silence as she and Luis smiled at each other in the twilight. After a few seconds, Luis looked back out the window towards her flat. "So who do you live with? Don't tell me there's a whole apartment full of hot, risk-taking little minxes up there?"

"Shut up," Dani said playfully, rolling her eyes. "It's just me and my bestie, Martine."

Luis let out a low whistle. "Martine, huh? She sounds fun."

"She has a boyfriend," Dani said protectively, shifting upwards in her seat. "Don't even think about it."

SexKettle
SexKettle
197 Followers
1...345678