Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on there, big guy." It was Luis' voice, barely raised and yet radiating authority. A burst of cool relief streamed through Dani's tensed frame, if only for a moment, as suddenly the world stopped spinning. Anton's titanic drives into her slowed to a crawl, although they hadn't ceased. Luis appeared on the edge of her vision, high above her, watching Anton carefully and coolly. "I'll take her off your hands, I think."

"You always were a funny guy, Alvarez," Anton muttered through gritted teeth, his face crinkled in pleasure at the way Dani's pussy squeezed him. Pre-cum squirted from the tip, glazing her insides, and she squirmed nervously beneath him. "The princess and I were just about to get to the best part."

"I don't want your sloppy seconds," Luis said firmly, laying a hand on Anton's shoulder. "Aria's a perfect replacement, I assure you. But this one is mine." His eyes met Dani's, and the colour rose on her modelesque cheekbones.

"I'm happy to switch!" Dani said, wincing as she felt Anton's grip tighten against the firmness of her athletic thighs. She was getting bare cock either way, but at least she had a promise from Luis that he wouldn't creampie her. She had no such deal with Anton, who seemed even more intent on impregnating her than Luis did.

A tense silence settled over the lounger. The frantic beat of EDM continued to pound from the speakers, but it suddenly seemed so distant, like it was coming from another room. Dani was almost mute with dreadful anxiety as her wide eyes darted between the two men. What if Anton said no? Would Luis do anything? Or would that be the end of it? Anton's cock was still inside her, pulsing away as if contemplating the decision itself.

Please say yes. Please say yes. Please, please, please.

"Ah! Fine! Have it your way!" Anton's tone was surprisingly jovial all of a sudden, and Dani panted with relief as he released her. His massive manhood began to slide out, and a guttural moan rumbled from Dani's throat as she tipped back her head, lips apart, savouring the way the ebony rod dragged sublimely against her pussy walls on its exit. Finally, with a meaty slopping noise, the weighted shaft impacted against the cushion with a soft thunk, and Dani breathed a monumental gasp of relief as the intense pressure in her pussy relented at long last. Her legs dropped against the cushions and she meekly scooted away.

Aria skipped up, a huge grin on her face and flushed with arousal. She, like Dani, was now naked, her crotch and inner thighs damp with her juices and her tiny tits pockmarked with glaring red marks where Luis had been pinching and biting her.

"Come here, love." Anton held out a giant ebony paw to Aria, his eyes crinkled with what could almost have been kindness. "You really want a baby?"

"More than anything," Aria said, her voice barely higher than the softest breeze.

"Then come with me." Anton seized Aria by the arm and whisked her away to a second lounger as she giggled madly.

"You too. Come here." Luis' sleek tone was suddenly in Dani's ear. His arms curled around Dani's waist from behind and pulled her into his lap as he seated himself behind her. She twisted her head around and their lips collided instantly in a frenzied kissing match, peppering each other's mouths with heavy, grazing smooches. Each one sent an addictive buzz through Dani, yearning for her to have another, and another, and another, for Luis' lips were so wonderfully soft and so gloriously divine against hers. Each kiss grew more longing and more drawn out as Luis' hands tightened against the supple curves of her hot, naked body.

"Thank you," Dani whispered as they broke apart. She was back with Luis again. Safe and sound. Right where she wanted to be.

"Don't thank me yet," Luis breathed, one hand squeezing Dani's soft ass cheek, the other sliding up the back of her neck with deliberate slowness. He traced his fingers delicately along her skin, and Dani inhaled deeply as flickers of excitement sparked through her body. "It's my turn to punish you now."

"Punish me?" she whispered back. "But I haven't done anything wrong."

Luis' grin grew wider, his teeth shining like a row of stars. "Haven't you? Didn't I just watch you whore yourself out to another man?" Her gym-sculpted peach of an ass felt so warm and inviting pressed into his lap, the tanned and plentiful flesh squashing outwards from her vast and generous hips. He squeezed her fat rump a little harder, eliciting a horny gasp from his brunette fucktoy.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Dani said, grinning salaciously.

"Yes you do. I knew you were a slut, but I didn't think you were that type of slut," Luis growled.

"What are you gonna do about it, then?" Dani's tone was laced with bratty confidence, even as she writhed atop his prurient grip.

"I told you. I'm going to punish you. Do you know how little sluts get punished?"

"Oh! Tell me!" The words brisked past Dani's lips, breathless and needy.

"And ruin the surprise?"

"I don't need a surprise. I just... I..."

"Yes, slut? Use your words."

"I-I need to feel you. Inside me. Please, Luis. It's been so long..." Dani was quite literally squirming with lustful desire at this point. What lucidity remained in her horny mind was taken aback by how quickly she had been reduced to a begging little whore. But did she really deserve to be so surprised?

Dani's imagination was already running wild. She was feeling the heat, all over her body and especially deep in her aching pussy. She was entirely ready for Luis to penetrate her and fuck her silly, condom or no condom. She knew what the man could do, and it had been far too long since she had last had it.

She remembered with tantalising vividness her first game of Pregnancy Craps, when Luis had fucked her in an alleyway with a condom. It had been the best sex she had ever had, fuelled by the fact that she had been ovulating with only the latex barrier for protection against his life-changing sperm.

But it had paled in comparison to her second game with him, when he had fucked her with an expired condom. The entire session had been riddled with exhilarating tension as Dani had waited and waited for the inevitable moment when the condom broke, leaving her exposed and open to Luis' virile swimmers, just waiting to impregnate her. Luck had saved her, however, and the condom had managed to hold its ground until the very last second, blowing as soon as she was clear of his cock.

This time, there was one vital difference. This time, there was no condom to save her. Not even an expired one. Tonight for the first time, Dani was going to fuck Luis unprotected, slap bang in the middle of her cycle.

And she almost couldn't believe how badly she wanted it.

That first time with Jake, weeks ago, had opened a mesmerising window into the passionate, head-spinning, white-knuckle thrill of unprotected sex. Dani wasn't even sad about Jake at this point; the only thought in her head was how incredible his raw prick had felt, spearing in and out of her exposed little slit. Now that the initial surprise of what the night entailed had worn off, Dani was left only with nervous, jubilant delight running through her in great warm strokes.

God, how fucking hot it would be to finally have Luis railing her with his naked cock. A naked cock that could very well be erupting inside her later tonight if she wasn't careful. She wanted it so fucking bad. In her current state, ovulating and fertile, it was such a terrible idea.

But Dani knew it would feel so damn good.

Sex on the Beach

Luis cuddled Dani closer, particularly fond of the way the warmth of her body melted against his torso. Glittering hazel eyes gazed at him with such a barely contained craving, broken only by the fluttering of sweeping eyelashes. It had been a while, but Luis had never forgotten just how intoxicatingly beautiful Dani was.

His eyes flashed to her luscious lips, pouty and rouged, and the desire to press his mouth against them again flared with fiery determination. Gorgeous locks of thick chestnut hair ran down her neck, shoulders, and back like a chocolate waterfall, trailing all the way to her tapering waistline, a decoration more luxurious than any gold or silver upon her gym-toned curves.

Dani's softly defined abs flexed behind the tight and tanned skin of her trim midriff, with not an inch of fat to be seen anywhere, before arching outwards beautifully into those incredible baby making hips that got Luis' dick rock hard and his biological urges racing. Their sloping beauty was a work of art. They melted perfectly into her long, sculpted legs, the golden skin of her fit thighs and taut calves stretched tightly over the sinewy muscles beneath.

Dani's flawless hourglass body and gorgeous face were truly crowning achievements of genetic design. On no other girl, ever in his life, had he seen such a round ass, such wide hips, and such huge tits paired with such a slim waist and such stunning looks. Luis had no idea why natural selection had decided to bless this one girl in particular. And he didn't care. He was just happy that she had decided to wander into Pandora's Box, all those months ago.

"Fuck me, Luis. Please. I... I need it. I need you inside me." Dani's desperate begging renewed, the deal sweetened with a suggestive slide of her hand up Luis' thigh. The spirited throbbing of her unprotected pussy was driving her to the brink of insanity.

"Spoken like a true slut." Luis sounded almost proud. "I'll say it again: you do know what happens to little sluts, don't you? The ones who go around jumping into bed with random men, not caring for the consequences?"

Dani swallowed hard as a rosy flush, redder than her lipstick, blossomed up her sculpted cheekbones. "I-I guess so."

"Don't be so shy, Daniella. Tell me. What happens to little sluts?" Luis' words were deceptively soft, a thin veil covering his hazardous intentions.

"Little sluts get creampied." Dani's voice was barely audible as a lick of fear trickled down her spine.

"Well, well. Full marks for Dani." Luis said, his mouth twisting into a mischievous grin. "Will there be a full pussy to follow?"

"You promised," Dani whispered, her voice wavering with trepidation. The urge to take Luis bare was starting to overwhelm her, especially as he stripped off his top to reveal immense and domineering muscles that rippled across his V-shaped torso. Hard sinews shifted beneath the olive skin as strong, veined hands worked at shedding clothing. The lucid part of her brain was still present but, like a slowing heartbeat, its voice faded with every passing moment. She wanted those hands on her. She needed those hands on her.

"Promised? What did I promise?" asked Luis.

"You know what!"

"Say it. Or I'll break my promise."

The threat, whether real or not, was enough to make her tremble. "You... you promised you wouldn't cum inside me," Dani stammered.

"But that was only if you didn't ask me to," Luis said, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm not going to! It's not safe!"

"Maybe you won't. Maybe you will. In the heat of the moment, anything can happen. But I promise you this: it'll be entirely your decision. I won't be breaking any promises tonight. But make sure you don't break your promise to yourself."

"Don't worry about me," Dani said, running her fingers over the bulging slabs that passed for Luis' chest muscles. Adrenaline bubbled inside her, and she pushed it down with a deep breath. "I'm not gonna do anything dumb."

Luis sucked air between his teeth, regarding Dani with a teasing look. "You're already being pretty dumb. Bareback while ovulating? That's a huge risk. Even if you do manage to avoid an ill-timed creampie. Because I'll tell you this Dani: you're not going back now. Not to condoms. Not ever. No girl ever does."

"We'll see, won't we?" Dani breathed. Her hands were actually shaking, and she pressed her sweating fingers harder into Luis' pecs.

"I have a feeling we will." Luis settled back against the sun lounger. Dani shivered as the comforting warmth of his body left her, running a chain of goosebumps up her back despite the humidity of the room. She pivoted around to face him in a single athletic movement, positioning herself sat cross-legged between his chiselled thighs.

Dani reached forwards and once again tucked her fingers behind the waistband of Luis' boardshorts. "Heh. Déjà vu. Didn't I already take these off?"

"Not all the way," Luis replied. His secure touch sprang back to her skin, running up her slender forearm. "It was just enough to get Little Luis out."

"Don't call it that," Dani groaned, unable to stop a slightly appalled smile from taking over her face. There was a soft rustle as Luis' boardshorts slid down his legs. Rugged and hairy, they couldn't have contrasted more to Dani's elegant smoothness.

His cock sprang out for the second time with a fecund sway, 8 robust inches of meat that stood harder than any other muscle in his body, designed expertly to do one thing and one thing only. Luis could feel the skin stretched tightly across his length, prompting a vague discomfort as it strained outwards from his crotch with those two giant, begging balls drawn up underneath. There was only one way to get relief. As Dani pulled his shorts off the end of his feet, leaving him just as naked as her, Luis ushered her forward with an urging paw.

Dani complied just as wordlessly, straddling his waist as her pussy drooled along his lower belly, dampening his pubic area with her lubricious juices. For mere seconds they froze in time, gazing in longing admiration at each other's perfect forms, each the physical pinnacle of masculinity and femininity. Dani could hardly focus as brazen desire clouded her senses, contorting in her stomach to make her tremble all over with debauched tension, ready to snap.

This was it.

Dani jolted as she felt, for the second time that night, the sensation of a throbbing cockhead pressing into her tight wet pussy. Except, this time, she was the one holding it, pushing it harder and harder between her soaking lips, almost subconsciously, as if her body itself was telling her to hurry up and start fucking.

"I've never seen a pussy asking for it as much as yours," Luis chuckled as Dani's snatch gushed over his dick. Her other hand met his broad chest again, and he covered it tenderly with a single heavy palm as he assisted in guiding his cock against her slit.

"What can I say, girl knows what she wants," Dani panted. Her folds had started to give way to the turgid invader.

"And what's that?" Luis' face lit up with triumph as his pulsing prick began its ravenous slide into the panting college babe, sinking into her velvet flower inch by inch.

"Oh my God," Dani whispered, a fountain of gleeful angst foaming in her belly as she felt Luis' length fill her up, slotting neatly in to occupy the aching emptiness of her hungry pussy. "Oh! God!"

"Tell me. What do you want?"

"Oh, fuck! I... I want to ride your risky fucking bare cock!"

"Damn fucking straight you do!"

Luis seized Dani's ass, clamping his hands down tightly on her supple cheeks. An elated moan flew like a songbird from between her lips. Her manicured nails dug into his chest even deeper, but Luis didn't care one bit. He had waited months for this moment. To finally fuck Daniella Cruz, the 20-year-old brunette bombshell, completely bareback.

There was no ridiculous condom to get in the way tonight. He was going to fuck her properly, the way nature intended. Luis started to rut into Dani... and the game was on.

As soon as she felt those first few strokes, dragging wonderfully against her sweet spot, Dani seized Luis' muscular shoulders and began to grind back against his solid pole. A pure sense of rapture had captured her almost instantly, as if they were fucking for the very first time all over again.

For Luis' bare dick felt staggeringly sublime inside her. Dani swore she could feel every vein, every groove, every cell upon the shaft of his cock as it pumped in and out of her. A small part of her had been worried that it wouldn't feel as good as that first time with Jake, that she had hyped the forbidden fruit of unprotected sex up far too much. But Luis' prick delivered with every strong spearing of her delicate little pussy, sending crashing waves of pleasure through her body.

Dani leaned in a little further as she ground herself deeply on Luis' cock, gazing into his eyes. His hot and laboured breath steamed against her swaying tits, and his own expression was lit up with impassioned desire as he focused all his efforts on pounding away at her tight little cocksleeve. The wet slap of cock against pussy filled the air, striking in tune to the strained creaking of the sun lounger, and topped off with Luis' savage grunts and Dani's gleeful cries.

"Oh! That's good! Oh! Right there! Right there!" Dani threw back her head and gasped for breath as Luis' dick probed her in all the right spots, creating a whirlpool of swirling bliss in her loins as she struggled to keep control of her sex-addled senses.

"Scratching an itch, am I?" Luis panted with a sly grin.

"Oh! Something like that!"

"An itch for risky sex, perhaps?"

"Fuck! Just keep doing what you're doing. Oh!"

"What about this?" Spurred on by her desperate moaning and the way her ass bounced aggressively off his thighs, Luis reared upwards and latched his lips around Dani's hanging breast, taking in as much of her soft flesh as he could.

"Oh! Oh! Shit! Yes! That's good!" Dani hadn't thought the feeling could get any better and moaned blissfully as his warm tongue lapped away soothingly at her rock-hard nipple, tracing its outline delicately before roaming across the mountainous expanse of her swaying, youthful tits.

Dani wailed into the heated air as Luis' naked cock thrust into her hot sex in rhythm to the gliding of his tongue, filling her to the brim, releasing her, and then filling her again. The eager pleasure building in both her nipples and her pussy struck Dani simultaneously, and great beats of elation buzzed through her, shooting out from her chest and groin and meeting in her belly. There, they erupted and detonated in great explosions of carnal rapture that sizzled throughout her entire body.

"Harder! Oh! Oh God, fuck me harder!" Dani shrieked, her nails embedded into Luis' shoulders. The loud clap of her thick ass smashing repeatedly into Luis' crotch rippled across the room like the crack of a whip.

Luis couldn't believe what he was seeing as he unlatched from Dani's lurching tit. The college hottie had always been a little sex kitten in bed, but tonight it was like she had evolved into something more. He had never seen her so gripped, so taken by the white-knuckle thrill of their debauched trysts as she was right now, screaming and moaning, panting for breath, as she humped his bare cock deeply, over and over again.

Dani's heavy tits jiggled violently on her chest, looking for all the world like they were about to fly straight off as she drove herself down along his length frantically. A groan of satisfaction parted his lips as her incredible bubble butt quivered with every slap against his groin, the sensation reverberating across his thighs like a small earthquake. Practically the only part of her luscious body that wasn't in motion was her fit stomach, the skin stretched so tightly across her popping abs that it had no leeway to ripple like her breasts and butt did.

Dani's eyes fluttered shut, as if keeping them open would distract too much from the intense pleasure that coursed through her. Her mouth hung open in libidinous desire as she tried frenziedly to gulp down air as quickly as she released it through her intoxicated moans. The way her pussy tugged on his manhood so snugly, so lovingly... Luis knew that the tanned brunette slut wasn't going back now. He had her wrapped around his finger, as well as his cock. Even if he didn't cum inside her tonight, it was only a matter of time. Because she was just going to keep coming back for more, and more, and more.

123456...8