Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
182 Followers

"The way you sway your hips. The way you were doing it just now. Don't stop. It's so hot." He began to aid her movements, to the left and to the right, unable to wait for her to take the initiative herself. But Dani needed no prompting to join in, and she resumed her captivating rotations with a provocative swing capable of hypnotising the entire room. Her body, athletic and poised, contorted with the effortless ease of an exotic dancer as he held her close and rocked in tune, all while the mesmerising beat of 50 Cent's 'Just A Lil Bit' carried them through the night.

Having secured their coupling, it didn't take long for lust to begin its pervasive subjugation of the two horny college students. Dani's lush, voluminous hair brushed against her companion's cheek as she started to work her firm buttocks into his crotch. With an ass like hers, grinding was as easy as breathing, and Quiff Guy was put on the back foot as his hands sprung to her exposed midsection, taken aback by this escalation.

"Fuck." His breathing grew louder and hotter, steaming against her ear. Dani leaned forward, her abs tensing into his fingers as she continued to rub her ass against the hardening firmness in his black chinos. The flame in her belly intensified with heated ferocity as a thrilled grin lit up her face, and she fell into a wild trance as the beat took control, channelling itself through her body. He may have initiated this dance, but she was going to lead it.

Or was she? As Quiff Guy's member, now stiff as stone, ground into her tailbone, his hands wandered down past her hips and towards the abrupt hem of her miniskirt. Pinching the fabric between the tips of his fingers, he began to slide it up, and Dani's heart skipped as she felt a flicker of warm air breeze against the spot where her hamstrings met her buttocks. Even an inch or two would take her scantiness a step too far, and she quickly slammed her hands over his to preserve what modesty she retained in such a skimpy outfit.

Her concerns that he may try again were unfounded as his cocky grin leered into view, his ticklish fingers still toying with her skirt but behaving for now. "You're fine as hell, baby," he said with a wink.

"Of course I am." His grip on her was looser now, and Dani freed a hand to grab his shirt, her nails scraping against the resoluteness of his massive chest beneath. "You're not too bad yourself."

"Oh yeah?" He took a step closer, shutting the space between them. Dani's tits squashed against his abrasive chest as her eyes darted up to his. His hands went back to prowling around the bottom of her skirt and, this time, he slipped one under for a handful of her plump ass, squeezing the supple cheeks and grazing the muscles underneath. The flame in Dani's belly roared like a bonfire now, the fires licking against her loins as their lips came to within a couple of inches. "Then why don't we get outta here and have some fun?"

Dani opened her mouth to say no. No hook-ups tonight, that was the rule. But, instead, she just panted silently into the musty air, holding on to him even tighter as their lips crept closer and closer. It was her birthday, after all... what else was she supposed to do except enjoy herself?

"Oh, hey!" Dani recognised Martine's voice, breaking through the music, before suddenly her friend was between her and Quiff Guy, using her bodyweight to force them apart. "Mind if I borrow her a minute, stud? Thanks!"

"Marti!" Dani yelled at her friend as she was wrenched away, off the dance floor, and over to the wings where the tables were. "Stop! Martine!" As they reached the edge, Dani yanked her hand from her roommate's grasp and rounded on her irately. "What are you doing?"

"Rescuing you," Martine said, looking a little taken aback. "What happened to no hook-ups? You looked like you were seconds away from going home with that guy."

"I had it under control," Dani shot back, folding her arms under her chest in a huff. But the rising heat on her cheekbones told a different story, especially as she realised her miniskirt was still half-hoisted over her ass, and she hastily tugged it back down.

"You were basically putty in his hands," Martine said, warily eyeing her friend. "Don't think I don't know it when I see it."

"Marti you're being ridiculous."

"Jeez, sorry." Martine clicked her tongue in frustration. "Fuck me for trying to help my friend, right? Whatever. Sofia's going home. That's the only reason I came to find you."

"What? Fifi's going?" Quiff Guy, and her frustration with Martine, vanished from Dani's mind. "Where is she?"

"I'm here." Sofia approached from behind, purse in hand. "I'm so sorry girl, but I gotta split. I've had such a fun night though!"

"No! Fifi!" Dani whined, her glossy lips forming into a melancholy pout as she hugged her friend. "It's so early!"

"It's gone 11pm," Sofia laughed. "We've been dancing for, like, 40 minutes."

"Are you gonna be okay?" Martine asked. "How are you getting home?"

"Ben's picking me up." When the girls stared blankly, Sofia chuckled. "The guy you both asked me about."

"Ohhhhh." Dani and Martine briefly shared a grin before remembering they were supposed to be annoyed with each other, and they looked away in opposite directions.

"I'll wait with you," Martine said, shooting a snide look at Dani. "The birthday girl clearly has other priorities."

"Whatever," Dani grumbled. Sofia looked with bemusement between her two friends as she accepted a final, quick hug from Dani, but she didn't question anything as her and Martine left for the exit.

Dani turned her attention back towards the dance floor, intending for several seconds to try and locate her erstwhile paramour. But he was long gone, and finding him again in the roiling human ocean was a task she didn't have the patience or the stamina for. Alone and a little dejected at the spat with her best friend, it was the bar she made a beeline for almost instinctively.

To get a drink, however, seemed easier said than done. The crowd surrounding the bar had only grown as the night wore on, and it now resembled the flocks of seagulls that picked at loose trash and discarded food on the coastal promenade at dusk.

But Dani was nothing if not aware of her own personal charms, especially when it came to getting what she wanted from horny and gullible boys. Her work was certainly cut out for her but, with a bit of calculated exhibitionism, she could easily be at the front of the crowd in seconds.

After scrutinising her entry points, Dani selected her first target: slim, straight black hair, and drunkenly bobbing to the frenetic dance music that blasted from unseen speakers. "Hi!" she said brightly, skipping up and tapping him on the arm. He turned with an inebriated wobble, blinking with unfocused eyes.

"Hey, beautiful," he slurred, emitting the stench of alcohol and weed into her face. "What'sh goin' on?" His fuzzy eyes stumbled across her chest, staring lecherously down her top.

"My friend is really drunk," Dani said, struggling to keep up the preppy attitude as she fought back the urge to gag. "I just wanna get her some water. Is it alright if I go in front of you?" She leaned closer, just enough for her jutting chest to press against his arm, paired with a tactical batting of smoky lashes. "Pleeeaaase?"

The eyes of the dumbstruck guy darted between her breasts and her face, unsure which he preferred to look at. He may have been out of it, but he heard the request loud and clear, and the most primal parts of his brain knew he just had to yield to any request made by such a pretty girl. "Of courshe, shweetheart." He staggered back into a neighbouring group of people, leaving Dani plenty of room to swan past.

"Thanks honey," she smirked, winking at him.

One by one the others fell like dominoes. Dani revelled in her superpowers of temptation as she flirted her way to the front of the crowd. A suggestive smile here. A well-aimed shake of her rounded rump there. All were impotent in their resistance.

In no time at all, the bar counter was in sight. Only one challenger remained -- a lanky guy with flat brown hair, stooped shoulders, and clothed in a baggy hoodie, standing with his back to her as he vainly attempted to grab the attention of a bartender. If Dani had been a tiny bit more perceptive, she might have recognised the clothes he was wearing but, tipsy from white rum and drunk with power, the only prevailing thought in the prideful girl's head focused entirely on how much fun it was to charm her way through the crowd. She tapped him lightly on the back.

"Hey cutie. My friend really needs- oh." Dani's words ebbed away mid-sentence as she immediately recognised the boy who turned towards her.

His already startled eyes widened into panicked saucers as he looked straight at the breathtaking brunette he had so expertly humiliated himself in front of earlier. This time, however, they lacked six feet of wooden table between them. This time, he was face-to-face with her, and the sensual sweetness of her jasmine-scented perfume struck him from close range with the invigorating suffusion of Cupid's arrow.

But what really grabbed his attention were the plump and pillow-like globes on her chest that moulded around his arm. His throat tightened with nerves as he tottered on the spot, staring down her cleavage as if it were a vast abyss he was in danger of being sucked into. "I-I'm sorry," he stammered, yanking his arm away. "I-I didn't mean to- to put my arm in your... your boobs... sorry."

He looked absolutely petrified, and some part of Dani got a kick out of his squirming as she held him in a confident gaze. "It's cool. I'd be offended if a guy didn't want to put his hand in my boobs." His utter speechlessness was already worth the quip. But it didn't stop Dani from delivering a follow-up with a mischievous flicker behind her eyes. "I'm just kidding. Touch me again and I'm gonna have you thrown out."

Dani had meant it as a joke. Yet the hoodie guy's introverted constitution clearly wasn't capable of being messed with by a girl as hot as she was, and at first his entire frame wilted like a dying weed. But then a peculiar defiance seemed to overcome him. He straightened a little, and a distinct hardness formed in his tone as he gave a resigned half shrug. "Fine then. Do it. I hate this stupid place."

Dani blinked with surprise. She had expected more Hugh Grant-like spluttering, not... that. "Oh, I was just kidding-"

"I don't even want to be here. I never wanted to be here! I'm only here because my dumbass flatmates made me!" He was in full rant mode now, his voice rising even above the booming music, and Dani looked around self-consciously to ensure nobody was watching. "They want me to be like them, to go around hooking up with cute girls like it's nothing! But I hate it! They -- you -- all treat me like I'm some kind of freak. I'm not an idiot, you know. I know I don't have a chance in hell with you. I mean, look at you! Look at me!"

His chest rising violently, the hoodie guy brought his hand down heavily on the bar counter. It made a sticky, sucking sound as he raised it up, the combined remnants of a hundred spilled cocktails now covering his palm. Silence permeated the air between them as best it could, although any effect it could have had was shattered by the unceasing banging of the speakers. He cursed under his breath as his inspected his gloopy hand.

"I don't think you're a freak," Dani said. She leaned towards him slightly, a little taken aback after that display, but by no means intimidated.

"Huh. Sure you don't. I saw the way you were looking at me. You and your friends."

Dani smirked a little at the memory, though she quickly wiped it clear as his eyes twitched with a hint of agitation. "It's not that. It was just unexpected. I didn't really know what to do."

"So you decided to take the piss? I bet if any of my roommates had approached, you would have been fine with it. Ugh, what the hell is this stuff?" He scraped his hand against the counter, trying to rid it of its glutinous coating.

Dani glanced down at her feet, a touch of guilt gnawing at her. "What's your name?" she asked, trying a different tact.

"Ollie." He automatically moved to hold out a hand but, realising he was about to present the soiled one, instead let it fall limply at his side.

"Hey Ollie. I'm Dani." She waited for him to reply, but he just nodded at her before looking at his shoes in embarrassment. "I thought it was pretty brave what you did. Surprising, and a little weird, but... definitely brave."

"Well. That's good to know. I guess."

"You know, you're not all that bad looking either."

"I never said I was." Ollie sounded a little offended.

"You said you don't have a chance with me. But all you really have to do is switch your style up a little bit. I mean, a hoodie? Here? In this heat? And you've got to do something different with your hair. It looks like it's been stuck down with glue."

"I don't really have any other clothes." When Dani raised an eyebrow, Ollie clarified. "Well, obviously I have other clothes. But they're all like the ones I'm wearing."

Dani thought for a second, rolling her tongue against her cheek. "What if I helped you pick out some new clothes? As an apology?"

Ollie snorted with derision. The concept that he could ever dress well was laughable. "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. You got a Snapchat? Or Insta? Hit me up and we'll do it. I know all the best spots."

Ollie's features flickered from disbelief, to confusion, to cautiously hopeful, all in the span of four seconds. Dani's earnestness was actually convincing, unlike the false niceness of so many other girls like her. For the first time that night, his body relaxed a little, rising above the persistent melancholia on a cloud of optimism. "I'm sorry about before as well," he said. "I mean, I didn't want to put you on the spot like that."

"It's alright," Dani replied. His honesty was refreshing, especially in a setting where it often felt like every single guy was out to fuck her.

"I meant what I said though. You're so beautiful. My buddy and I were both saying it. Well, I was anyway. He put it a little more... colourfully, I guess."

Dani smiled, her expression laced with pride. She knew she was hot as hell, but she certainly never tired of hearing it. "Heh. I can imagine. Here, gimme your phone. I'll add myself."

Ollie passed his phone to Dani, who peppered the screen with the tap of her nails as she searched up her Instagram page. A short but unmistakeably awkward silence drifted between them, and Ollie rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably as she worked. "So... are you at university? Here in Riviera City, I mean?"

Dani nodded, her face lit up in the glow of the phone screen. "Yeah, I'm at RCU. You?"

"Me too! Uh, what are you studying?"

"Fashion marketing." As if to emphasise the point, Dani tossed her burnished hair over her shoulder with an elegant flick.

"Oh, nice! Makes sense. You know, you're dressed very..." Ollie trailed off and gestured at Dani's stylish, if slutty, attire. His face reddened like a beetroot as his eyes ran over the sultry swell of her breasts and her trim waist.

"Thanks," Dani chuckled, oddly touched by the partial compliment. "What are you studying?"

"Chemical engineering and biotechnology," Ollie replied quickly, before his eyes flitted away with a hint of embarrassment. "Not the coolest degree in the world."

"Are you kidding? That's so impressive!" Dani said encouragingly as she handed his phone back. "You're really gonna be earning the big bucks someday, huh?"

"Heh. I hope so," Ollie replied, allowing an actual smile to crack apart his perpetual gloominess. "That's the plan, anyway. So, I'll call you, or...?"

"I've made you follow me on Insta. I'll follow back and message you, if that's okay?"

"More than okay! Hey, listen, uh..." Ollie's mouth remained open, as if he had something more he wanted to say. Then he shook his head and his ears turned red with embarrassment once more. "...uh, well, I'll leave you to it then."

"Oh. Sure. You're not staying?"

"Nah." Ollie held up his phone. "I don't think I'll be getting any other numbers in this thing tonight. I think I'll just go home. Oh, and... thanks. For... saying all that stuff." He mumbled the last few words, staring back down at his shoes.

"Heh. Don't mention it. Oh, and Ollie?"

"Yeah? Uh, Dani."

"Relax." Dani gave Ollie's hand a little pinch. "I don't bite."

Ollie smiled bashfully in response before muttering a goodbye and stumbling off. Dani smirked to herself. He was a strange boy, but sweet in his own way. And who knew -- perhaps this could be fun? A little project, even. A chance to show her stuff by converting this nerd into the most stylish guy at college.

Leaning forwards on the bar counter, the glamorous brunette stood out like a swan in a flock of pigeons. She was surrounded on all sides by people who had waited well over 15 minutes to be served, yet the attention of every single male bartender was on her in a matter of seconds, shamelessly checking out her chasm-like cleavage and getting snagged by those ravishing amber eyes.

Mindful of their scrutiny, Dani swept her chestnut locks out of her face and looked around the bar with practiced nonchalance. But she was keen to up the ante, if only for her own amusement, and she folded her arms on the counter while pressing her heavy jugs into them. This deliberately tantalising sight immediately had its desired effect. All of the bartenders were distracted now, rushing and messing up their orders as they silently raced for the reward of serving her.

One guy, the closest to her, had sweat on his forehead as the glass he was holding slipped from his grasp. He fumbled to save it, succeeding only in dashing it against the floor with a loud crackle, and Dani clamped her lips together to suppress a burst of laughter. It was exactly the response she was looking for. The one she lived for.

With a triumphant grin as he served his last customer, a bartender with a small brown goatee victoriously whipped a hand towel over his shoulder with a sharp crack and approached her. Dani's suppressed amusement turned to a prideful smile. The veins popping on his bald head were obvious as he tried, with Herculean effort, not to stare at the boundless breasts that practically spilled over her tiny top and onto the counter.

"What's your poison?" The voice, rich and deep, didn't come from the bartender. Dani flicked her head around. A styled quiff of dark brown hair greeted her above a bold and familiar smile. He had slotted himself in right next to her, leaning on the bar top and regarding her with disarming self-assuredness.

Brightened by the return of the guy from the dance floor, Dani nevertheless made sure to smother the smile that threatened to gather on her face, keen not to imply that she had ever missed him.

"My poison?" She knew perfectly well what he was asking. Yet, Dani couldn't ignore the flushing heat creeping up her neck as he confidently stared her down.

"Yeah, a drink. I wanna buy you one." The cool curve of metal slid beneath her nail as she toyed with the clasp of her purse. Had he deliberately sought her out? Did he remember her from earlier? Dani rewarded him with a delicate half smile before she turned to the bartender, whose eyes leapt like a wild hare from their fixed position upon her buxom chest and up to her face.

"A White Russian, please. Is that okay?" The bartender just nodded, took her new companion's order of a vodka and coke, and slinked away as he realised his chance to leer had already come to an end. Her suitor held out a firm hand.

"The name's Ryan," he said. "I realised I didn't catch yours earlier either."

SexKettle
SexKettle
182 Followers
123456...9