Danny Does Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Danny replied.

"That's all you've done, Joanne?"

"Yes. We haven't done anything else. I swear," she replied, anxiously.

"Okay, I believe you. Danny, turn your chair so your back is to the table. Joanne, turn the camera toward him."

She touched the screen reversing the camera so that her husband could see their naked son.

"He looks a little bigger than me."

"Just a little," she replied.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said.

"Hand him your phone and get ready."

"I'm wearing my housecoat."

"Put it on the chair and grab a cushion."

"Okay," she replied.

She stood and picked up the cushion in her seat and dropped it on the floor near her son's feet, then took off her housecoat. Danny's mouth dropped open at seeing his beautiful mother nude for the first time. She handed her son the phone.

"Danny, keep the phone on your mother," his father said.

He aimed it toward his naked mother and followed her as she knelt in front of him.

"This is the first time. It will probably be very quick," she said to her husband.

"I figured it would. Danny, your mom is going to suck your dick. Keep the camera on her. I need to see it."

"Sir?" Danny asked.

"Son, you agreed to this. Please do as I ask."

"Yes, sir."

Danny pointed the phone at his mother's face. Her face and his cock nearly filled the screen.

"Go ahead, Joanne," her husband said.

She leaned forward and took the head of her son's cock in her mouth. Her eyes closed and her expression seemed to be one of pleasured relief. She pulled off and licked the length then began swirling her tongue around the head. Danny groaned and she quickly took about half his cock into her mouth. He exploded and filled her mouth with his cum. She looked like she was loving it. As his head became sensitive, she pulled off.

"Show me," her husband said. She faced the camera and opened her mouth showing him the cum on her tongue. "Swallow it."

With a look of pure joy on her face, she swallowed it all.

"Good job, honey. Now thank him.

"Thank you for your cum, Danny."

"You're welcome, mom."

"Danny, reverse the camera. I want to talk to you," his father said. Danny touched the screen turning the camera on his own face. "When I Facetime, your mother will be repeating what she just did. Did you enjoy it?"

"That was amazing, dad."

"As you get accustomed to it, you'll be able to last longer. Today, anytime you want your cock sucked, just tell her. She'll do it with no hesitation. If you want it twenty times today, that's fine. She's going to swallow every drop. Got that?"

"All I have to do is ask?"

"Or just wave your dick at her. She'll know. Your mom is enjoying this as much as you are. She'll explain it to you after we get off the phone. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Give her the phone so I can talk to her." Danny handed his mother the phone. "Did you enjoy it?" her husband asked.

"Very much," she replied.

"I suspect you're gonna have a busy day."

"Probably so."

"I'll call at 9 tomorrow morning. I love you, Joanne."

"I love you too, honey."

He ended the call and she put the phone on the table. "You're still hard. Do you want me to suck you again?" she asked her son.

"You don't mind?"

"Sweetheart, I want to suck you anytime you want. Probably more often. Can I?"

"Sure, mom."

She seemed to take on a glow as she took his cock and raised it out of the way. Her tongue began licking his sack, occasionally taking a ball into her mouth as she stroked him with her other hand. Her free hand found her pussy and she slid her fingers along her clit. Her face flushed as she worked. Pulling his cock toward her, she teased the head with her tongue.

"Mmmm, I love doing this," she sighed, then swallowed his cock to the base.

"Oh, mom," Danny whimpered.

She began full length plunges from his root to the head and back. Danny was getting close quickly. His mother backed off to let him cool.

"Is it okay if I take my time?" she asked, slowly stroking him.

"Yeah, that's fine. What's the deal with the Facetime?"

"I absolutely love giving blowjobs. Since your dad and I have been together I've given him at least one a day."

"I'll bet that breaks his heart," her son chuckled.

"He loves them. Over time it changed from me wanting to do it to needing to do it. My menopause started about two years ago and it became a persistent craving for me. It got so bad that when your dad was away last time, I found a man that would let me do him. We never did anything else, and I never let him touch me. When your father came home, I told him what I had done. He was really hurt. I begged him to forgive me and over time he did. He never forgot. I lost his trust. I don't know if I'll ever get that back."

"Has dad ever cheated?"

"I don't think he ever would. Heaven knows he's had plenty of opportunities. Anyway, when this away job came up, we talked about it a lot. That's when you came into the picture as a possible solution. He set some ground rules. The first was that he be able to verify that it's you and me. That's why the Facetime. Second, was that you and he would be in control of my mouth. I promised to suck you and swallow your cum anytime you or your dad told me to."

"Why?"

"I can only use my mouth when told. That means, if I went outside the household, I'd be breaking my promise. Your father thinks I'm either a sex addict or a cum addict. I enjoy both, but for me, it's giving the blowjob. It makes me genuinely happy. Giving head, for me, is like getting a fix is for a drug addict."

"What about regular sex?"

"I love sex, and everything associated with it, but I don't get the satisfaction that sucking gives me."

"Do you have orgasms?"

"During sex I have wonderful orgasms. With sucking, that's not my goal or need. I want to suck. If I cum, wonderful. If I don't, still wonderful. It doesn't matter. When your dad and I sixty-nine I always cum. Those are, by far, my biggest orgasms."

"We could do that," her son replied.

"No, we can't. Unless your father approves it, the only part of me you're allowed to touch is my head. Sexually, anyway. He doesn't care if you control my head while you use my mouth."

"Do you like that?"

"If there's a dick in my mouth, I like it."

"So, you can touch me, but I can't touch you?"

"Correct."

"What's the deal with being naked? I'm over the modesty issue."

"Your father wants me to be able to see there's a cock available for me. He thinks it'll minimize the risk of me straying."

"Will it?"

"There's no risk of straying as long as I have you. He prefers me naked too, so you'll be motivated to have me suck you. He left that up to us to decide."

"You'll walk around naked for me?"

"I will, if that's what you want, but remember, no touching."

"Do you think he'll approve touching?"

"I don't know. I plan to follow his rules to the letter. I want to earn his trust again."

"Mom, I'll follow the rules too. Honestly, it feels pretty one-sided with me not touching you. You and dad have both told me a hundred times that the best gifts are the ones you give, not the ones you get."

"You are giving, not just getting. You're giving me pleasure by letting me suck you. You're also giving your father and me security by helping our marriage. If you need more, I'd rather you and your father discuss that privately. If anything changes from that, I'll be fine with it once he tells me."

She had continued to slowly stroke him, and periodically lick off pre-cum as they talked. Danny put his hands on her head and guided her back onto his cock.

"Do the really deep ones. I like that," he said.

He didn't control her head as she took his cock all the way in, he simply kept his hands on her. As he neared, she tried to pull back. Danny held her in place and shot deep into her throat. His eyes were closed as he came. A moment later, his mother squeezed his balls hard enough to make him jump and open his eyes. Her face was dark red, and her eyes were watering. Danny let go and she quickly pulled off coughing.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Danny, when I'm all the way down I can't..." Cough "...breathe."

"Sorry, I didn't realize."

"I'll let you get away with it once, but when you're holding my head, you need to be watching."

"I will. Mom, I'm really sorry."

"I'm fine, and you're forgiven-this time."

"Okay. Thank you."

She sat up and kissed him on the lips, something she had never done. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Is that what it tastes like?"

"Um hm. Good, isn't it?"

"I'm not impressed. I'd rather taste you."

"Sorry, sweetheart. That's against the rules."

"Not if you put some on your finger and let me taste it."

"Bending the rules is as bad as breaking them in this situation. In a few days you can talk to your dad."

During the day, she sucked him four more times. After his third one, his cock actually softened for about an hour. After that he had her begin while he was still soft. He was lasting longer each time. His mother didn't mind at all.

It was 10:30 when the Facetime call came through. Danny was laying on his bed watching TV when his mother knocked. She had the camera aimed at him as she came in.

"Your dad's on the phone. Can you go one more time?"

"I'm pretty sure I can. Hi dad," Danny said, waving at the camera.

"Hi son. Mom tells me you've gone six times today. Good for you. That's a lot."

"I'm lasting longer too."

"That's good. She likes taking her time. Tonight's gonna have to be quick. I'm beat and need to hit the sack."

"I don't know about quick," Danny replied.

"I do. Your mother has talents you haven't discovered yet. Take the phone so I can see."

She handed her son the phone and got on her stomach between his legs as he kept her on camera. She took his entire limp cock into her mouth. Her lips were hidden in his pubic hair. Holding her head completely still, she worked on his cock inside her mouth. Danny felt a sensation he'd never felt before.

"Holy...," he began.

"Relax son. She's doing her throat thing," his father said.

"Dad, this is...Oh, god!!"

Danny's hips jerked suddenly, and his mother pulled back, keeping his cock in her mouth. He grunted with each ejaculation. Her tongue was going wild as her hand milked him. When he finished, she raised up facing the camera, and opened her mouth showing the cum.

"That's good baby. Now swallow it for me," her husband told her. She smiled and did as he said. "Danny, I couldn't see her all the way down on you. Your hair was in the way. Would you let your mom shave you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Tell you what. How about if you shave her too. That'll get that dick hard for her."

"Dad, that means I'd have to touch her."

His father thought for a moment. "Okay, here's the deal. Record both of you shaving each other. After he shaves you, let him vibe your button. Clitty only. Nothing inside. Video that too.

"Okay, honey," his wife said.

"I'll call you in the morning. I love you guys," he said, then ended the call.

"Mom, what did you do? There was no way I could prolong that."

"When I had you in my throat, I started swallowing. The movement from that is almost like a second mouth on you. My tongue was stroking your underside." She chuckled. "There's no defense against it. I only do that when we're really rushed. I much prefer taking my time."

"Mom, I just exploded."

"I know. I was there. Goodnight, sweetheart," she said. Kissing him on the lips.

"Goodnight, mom. Thanks."

"It was my pleasure."

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Do you think you could wake me up with a blowjob tomorrow?"

She smiled at him. "What time would you like to wake up?"

"How about six?"

"Why so early?"

"I'm kinda excited about the idea."

"I'll wake you at seven. Get some sleep," she said, smiling.

"Good night, mom."

"Good night, sweetheart."

Danny opened his eyes and smiled as he looked down. His mother was swirling her tongue over the top of his morning wood. He was living his greatest fantasy.

"Time to wake up, sweetheart," she said, smiling.

"If this is a dream, there's no way I'm waking up from it." She smiled, then took her son's cock deep into her mouth. "Oh mom," he sighed.

She began a slow and steady bob on his cock. He could feel her tongue dancing along the underside as she moved on him. Her fingers began toying with his balls as her mouth did its magic. Danny was very close quickly.

"Give mom lots of cum, baby," she told him.

His abdominal muscles tightened as he did a half sit-up and moaned loudly. Danny's cock throbbed as he squirted stream after stream into her hungry mouth. She moaned in pleasure as he gave her what she asked for. Danny fell back onto the bed after giving her the last of it. She swallowed then raised up, smiling at him.

"Your dad will be calling at nine. You've got time to sleep a bit longer if you want."

"I'm wide awake now. Mom, do you think dad's going to let me touch you?"

"He wants us to shave each other. You'll have to touch me to do that. I think we should let your father guide what we do. Let's not push him."

"Okay."

She kissed the end of his cock, then got off the bed. "Want some breakfast?"

"I'm gonna shower first. I'll get some cereal in a little while."

"I don't mind fixing you something. Do you have something that will allow us to hold the phone while we shave each other?"

"I thought my GoPro would be a good way to do that. I also have a phone tripod and a selfie stick."

"Just be sure anything we record is kept secure."

"Mom, I'd never let anyone else get their hands on that. What about when dad comes home?"

"Are you asking if we'll continue what we're doing?"

"Yeah."

"Danny, that's completely in your father's hands. We've got to respect his wishes. I messed up once and almost lost him. There's no way I'll do that again."

"If he stops it, I'm going to be miserable."

"I'm way ahead of you on that. I know someone that would be more than willing to help you out."

"Who's that?"

She grinned. "Let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Do I know her?"

She grinned at him. "Who said it's a her?"

Danny's eyes widened. "If you're thinking about Uncle Lenny, you can forget it. I'm not into guys."

"Honey, I'd wager a gay man would be very good at giving a blowjob." She was still grinning.

"No thanks, mom. Aunt Kathi would be a better choice."

"My sister?"

"She's my fantasy woman number two," he said.

"Who's number one?"

"You've been my number one since day one."

"I'm flattered."

"Mom, I mean it. I'm not into guys."

"I was teasing. Your father would throw a fit if I even suggested Lenny. It's a woman. That's all I'm saying for now. Besides, you have my mouth at your command for at least the next month."

"Is that how long dad's going to be gone?"

"He's not sure. Somewhere between thirty and ninety days."

"When are we going to do the shaving?"

"After your dad calls. We also need to run to the grocery store this morning."

"Can I wear clothes to the store?"

Joanne rolled her eyes. "Yes, at least in the store."

"What if I get horny in the produce department?"

"Does produce turn you on?" she asked, laughing.

"No, but what if?"

"I suppose we'll have to stop on the way home to take care of it."

"In the car?"

"Well, certainly not in the grocery store. The car is as good as anywhere else. Parked though, I'm not sucking you while you're driving."

"Parked where?"

"Somewhere private, obviously. Danny, we can't get caught. Go take your shower. No jacking off. If you cum, I want it."

"Yes, ma'am."

*****

The Facetime call came right at nine. Danny and his mother were waiting on the couch.

"Hi honey," Joanne told her husband.

"Hi babe. How are things there?"

"Good. I woke our son this morning with a blowjob."

He looked concerned. "On your own or did he ask you to?"

"He asked last night. I'm following all the rules."

"Danny, I don't know if I made it clear before. You are in charge of your mother's mouth. She's only to do what you tell her."

"You told me, dad. I asked her to do it."

"Son, I've got an uneasy feeling this morning. I want you to give her a reminder of who's in charge of her mouth. Joanne, lay on the couch with your head over the arm. Danny's going to fuck your mouth."

"Honey, he asked me wake him that way," she said anxiously.

"Jo, you agreed to this," her husband reminded her. "On your back with your hands under you."

She handed her son the phone and positioned herself as her husband had ordered.

"Turn the camera so he can see where I am," she said.

Danny stood and showed his father.

"That's exactly right. Now, straddle her face and mouth fuck her. I wanna see her throat bulging."

"Dad?"

"Come on. I only have about fifteen minutes," his father said.

Danny walked to her with her head between his legs and put his cock in his mother's waiting mouth.

"Go in and out to get her used to it, then go right down her throat."

Danny did as his father told him and kept the camera running. His mother didn't resist. After gagging a few times, she took it all. Although it felt wonderful, to Danny it seemed brutal. Her throat bulged with each thrust.

"When you cum, I want you to do it in her throat. Warn her so she can take a deep breath beforehand."

Danny wanted to get this over with quickly. He didn't like punishing his mother. Especially when she hadn't broken any rules. He neared quickly and pulled back.

"I'm almost there. Deep breaths, mom." He saw the deep rise of her bare chest then pushed himself fully inside. He pulled back and she inhaled deeply again. "Now mom!" he exclaimed as he pushed back in and came down her throat.

"Good job, Danny," his father said.

Danny pulled out and helped his mother sit back up. He pushed the button to reverse the camera direction and handed her the phone.

"Bud, I'm following all the rules," she reminded her husband.

"Good. That was just a reminder. What else is going on today?"

"Grocery shopping then recording the shaving."

"Danny goes with you anytime you leave the house."

"I know."

"Send me the shaving videos. I'll call again this evening."

"I will. I love you, honey," she said.

"I love you too," he replied, then ended the call.

Danny sat next to her on the couch. "Mom, I'm really sorry."

She smiled at him. "Your father thinks I don't like it that way. It really turns him on to do it to me. I enjoy it, but he doesn't need to know that."

Danny smiled. "My lips are sealed."

They dressed and were off to the grocery a short time later. Danny, as always, when at the grocery with his mother, had two jobs. Push the cart and don't put anything in it unless told to. His favorite part of their trips was watching his mom bend over to get things. The meat department was best, with the deep refrigeration layout. Produce was his second favorite. Their shelves were almost as deep. When she picked up a cucumber, Danny laughed. His mother turned and looked at him, questioningly.

"Sorry, it just got me thinking," he said, grinning.

"On the way home," she said, winking at him.

Fortunately, she had brought a bag for keeping things cold. It came in handy when she parked in a secluded spot at the city park.

"If you'd like a blowjob, lay your seat back just far enough so that you can still see outside, then pull down your pants," she told him. His seat was back before she finished the sentence. "Try not to mess my hair up. We have to stop and get gas. Watch for cars."

"You say that like you've been here before."

"It's one of your father's favorite spots."

"What's the riskiest place he's had you go?"

"Movie theater, dressing room at Walmart, on a Ferris wheel, airplane bathroom, way too many places to remember."