Danny Does Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Joanne showed up unannounced at Billings Construction. Mr. Billings apprehensively agreed to see her.

"Mrs. Lee," he said, offering her a seat. "What can I do for you?"

"Mr. Billings, as you know, we have a situation."

"Indeed, we do. I didn't know if you were aware."

"I'm the one who sent you the video."

"I assume you plan to sue my company for fraternization."

"No, I'm not. That isn't why I'm here." Billings was relieved. "Your wife has been getting prescriptions from two doctors for a drug called Addyi. Are you familiar with it?"

"No. I've never heard of it," he replied.

"It's like Viagra for women. My husband has had me taking it twice a day for the last two years. He's been getting them from your wife."

"For what purpose?"

"I was told it was an herbal supplement for menopausal symptoms. The dose he told me to take is twice what's recommended. His plan was to get me to cheat on him during his away jobs."

"Can you prove that?"

"I have a video of him telling my sister the whole story."

"May I see that video?" She turned her phone to him and hit play. When it finished, he sat back in his chair. "I'm no attorney, but I suspect there have been some laws broken here. If you would send me a copy, I'd like to show it to my attorney."

Joy sent the video to him. "I just sent it."

"Mrs. Lee, what are your plans?"

"I've already filed for divorce. I have enough evidence that my lawyer says he can file for adultery. The house is already mine. I could clean Bud out, but I'm not looking to do that. I just want out."

"I'm apparently not as forgiving as you seem to be. My business is protected with the adultery filing. I suspect your information today will bolster that. If my attorney suggests I turn this video over to the district attorney, how would you feel about that?"

"Can I run it by my lawyer before giving you an answer?" Joy asked.

"Of course. It would put you in the middle. Here's my cell number. The less my employees here know, the better."

"I understand. Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Billings."

"I should be thanking you," he replied.

Joy left his office and called her attorney. She had already told him about her cheating previously. With no actual evidence, it was her word against Bud's. She did ask the lawyer to file so Bud would get out of the house. He would do that today.

Joy was torn. Being an honest woman, lying wasn't something she was comfortable with. If the divorce was contested, she would have to lie about the cheating. If the Addyi issue became a criminal case, there was a possibility that the incest would come up. Although there was no hard evidence, both she and Danny would have to lie. Joy wasn't willing to do that. She called Billings and requested he not turn the drug confession over to the authorities. He assured her that he would respect her decision.

The police stopped by the house and served Bud papers requiring him to leave within twenty-four hours. Bud, in turn, contacted Joy's attorney for a meeting with her. The meeting was arranged at two the following afternoon.

Joy made sure that she kept Danny appraised of what was going on. He asked to be at the meeting, but his mother requested he let her handle things with her marriage. Danny agreed.

*****

Joy arrived early at the request of her lawyer and was seated in his conference room. She requested the meeting be with only her and Bud. The attorney hesitantly agreed.

His staff came in and removed all but two chairs and set them at opposite ends of the six-foot table. They showed her where the emergency button was located under her end of the table. She was also given a can of pepper spray to keep in her lap if needed.

Bud was shown in and directed to his seat.

"Hi, Jo."

"Bud," she replied.

"I'm sorry. I made a mistake." Joy said nothing. "I'd like to fix this. I don't want it to destroy what we have."

"Had. It's already been destroyed."

"I don't believe that, Joy."

"What you believe or don't believe isn't my problem. You lied, drugged me, and set me up. It's destroyed alright."

"Drugged?"

"Don't act stupid. You know exactly what I'm talking about. An attorney is reviewing the drug information to see if criminal charges are warranted for you and Mary Billings."

Bud paled. "What are you going for in the divorce?"

"The house, which is already mine. The furniture. My car. Half of what we have in the bank, and you pay half of Danny's college."

"He's eighteen."

"If he's in college, he's our responsibility until age twenty-one."

"Are you two still at it?" he asked.

"My personal life is no longer any of your concern."

"Joy, I can fight the divorce. You cheated two years ago, and you've been having sex with our son."

"Prove it. Show me a single piece of evidence for either of those accusations. I've shown you mine. Remember, Mary was sucking you while you casually discussed how you set me and your son up? Your son, no less. Do you have any idea what you've done to Danny?"

"Yeah, I helped him realize every boy's dream."

"Bud, what you did was kill his father. The man he once loved and respected more than any other is dead to him. His words, not mine. Anything else? You're wasting my time."

"What can I do to change your mind?" he asked.

"Haven't you been listening? I have no desire to change my mind. I have no desire to ever hear your voice or see your face again. Bud, you're dead to me."

"Joy, I'm sorry."

"Oh, get off it. You're sorry you got caught. Go. I have nothing more to say to you."

"Can I see you?"

Joy shook her head in frustration. "No. Leave me alone or I'll get a restraining order. I mean that. Go."

Bud stood and looked at her for a moment before leaving. Joy felt nothing watching him leave. The man she had loved was no more.

Joy drove to her sister's house and to her son. She put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Wanna make love?" she asked.

Her son smiled and began unbuttoning her blouse.