Danny Does Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. She'd have you between her legs in a New York minute," his mother chuckled. "End of questions."

"Mom, are you tired?"

"Exhausted. Want me to suck you again? I will."

"No thanks. I'm good for the night. You can wake me with one in the morning?"

"You're giving me the night off?"

"I cheated on the bet. I beat off just before you came to my room."

"Well, you little shit. I thought I was losing my touch," she said, grinning.

"Never. Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight, sweetheart." She kissed him on the lips. "You taste like pussy."

"I know. I can still smell you too."

"That's why your father wears a mustache. He says he can smell me all day."

"Then I'm definitely growing one."

"Danny, you don't even shave yet."

"I do so. About once a week."

His mother put her finger in her pussy, then spread the moisture under his nose.

"Sleep well. I'll see you in the morning."

Joanne left the room and grabbed her phone off the couch. As she walked to her room she punched in her husband's number.

"You're up late," he said.

"He heard your comment about me and Kathi. I had to tell him."

"I'm sorry about that. It just slipped. Is he upset?"

"Oh hell no. Now he's wanting a threesome."

"You turned him down, I assume."

"I did, but he's wanting intercourse."

"Kathi would do that. Wouldn't she?"

"In a heartbeat. Bud, he's a virgin."

"When we were talking about fantasies that time, you told me taking his virginity was a fantasy of yours," her husband said.

"What's your point?"

"Do you think he'll call Kathi?"

"Probably tomorrow."

"Then you take him before he does."

"Baby, it was just a fantasy," she said.

"So, make it a reality. Set up the camera tomorrow morning and do it. I really want to see the video."

"Surely, you're joking."

"Not a bit. You live out your fantasy, then if he calls Kathi the three of you can have an early birthday party."

"What's gotten into you lately?"

"I'm threatened by other men. Danny and Kathi don't worry me. I'm really enjoying watching what you and Danny are doing. Seeing the three of you together would be the hottest thing ever. Danny would love it."

"And want it regularly," she told him.

"I'm sure he will. You and Kathi already have my blessing whenever you want. You and Danny do too. I would like videos of firsts though. First pussy, first Kathi, first threesome, first anal, you know what I mean."

"You're giving us full access? No holds barred?"

"No holds barred," he said.

"Who are you? And what have you done with my husband?"

He chuckled. "You realize, when I get home, you're going to be getting two cocks at the same time."

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I'm still in shock about tomorrow morning."

"Danny and I are going to spit roast you. We're going to fuck your ass and pussy at the same time while you eat Kathi. You're going to suck twice as much cock as you are now. Jo, your sex life is going to be a fantasy world."

"Let's take this one step at a time. You're serious about tomorrow morning?"

"Dead serious. You'd better get some rest. I suspect tomorrow's going to be a very busy day for you."

"Bud, this isn't going to mess up our marriage, is it? I love you and would never want to lose you."

"We're going to be just fine. Don't worry. Now, go get some sleep. I love you, Jo."

"I love you too, baby."

She ended the call. Everything he had just talked about were her fantasies, but they were just fantasies. Never, in her wildest dreams had she thought they would be anything else. Even after cumming a half-dozen times that evening, she was as hot as she could ever remember being.

Her fingers began sliding along both sides of her rock-hard clit. She closed her eyes and could feel her son's cock sliding in and out of her pussy as her husband fucked her mouth. She came harder than she'd ever cum before, then fell back onto her bed panting and exhausted.

*****

Joanne woke early. She made coffee, then showered, and put on her makeup. At seven, she went into her son's room. He was asleep, with the sheet off, and his cock pointed straight at the ceiling. She crawled onto his bed between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Danny moaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"I've died and gone to heaven," he said. "There's an angel giving me a blowjob."

"Good morning," she said, licking his shaft.

"You're about to get a mouthful."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Go for it," she said, as she swallowed him. In minutes he filled his mother's mouth with his seed. After swallowing it, she sat up on the bed. "Put your GoPro on your head. Your father wants us to make a video." He sat up and put on the headpiece. "Go wide angle. Let me know when you're ready."

Her son pushed a button on the camera.

"Ready." She grinned and straddled him. "Mom?" he said, as she drew the head of his cock between her labia and lined up. "Oh my god!" he gasped as his cock slipped into his mother's wet, hot pussy.

She began moving up and down the length of his cock. It only took about ten strokes before she was flushed, and not more than another ten before her legs began to quiver. Her back arched and her hands gripped his chest.

"I'm cumming, Danny. Cum with me. Oh fuck!!"

Her entire body shook as she came riding her son's cock. The spasms of her pussy milking him took him over the edge. He grunted and thrust hard into her with every release. To Danny, it seemed like they both came for several minutes. Spent, his mother collapsed on him. They lay there together for a few minutes before she began again.

Danny rolled her over without pulling out. He pulled her legs up to her chest and pounded her. After several minutes she was breathing hard and moaning with every thrust.

"Fuck me, Danny. Fuck your mother like I've never been fucked before. Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" she screamed, as her entire body shook. He pounded her with his balls slapping her ass with every stroke. Her moans were the same as he had heard so many times as his father had taken her. As she began to come down, he began sliding his thumb over her clit. She squirmed to get away but was pinned. With a loud scream, she came again. Her fingers dug into his upper back as she did. Danny filled her again with his cum, then both collapsed onto the bed, covered in perspiration. It was several minutes before either moved.

"Mom, did we just break the rules?"

"No sweetheart, your dad changed the rules."

"I'm glad he did, but why?"

"Were you going to call Aunt Kathi today?"

"I was going to ask you if I could," he replied.

"Your father and I are very open with each other about our fantasies. Taking your virginity was one of mine. After I told him you knew about our trysts with Kathi, he suggested I take your virginity before she could."

"So, was this a onetime thing?"

"We'll still be getting his calls. He wants us to send him a video of anything we do that he hasn't seen before. You're still in charge of my mouth, and the rest of my body, for that matter. Other than that, we really don't have any rules."

"So, we can have sex whenever we want?"

"Anytime we want. Kathi too."

"All three of us?"

"Yes, and all four of us when he gets home. At least, that's how it stands now."

"You're okay with that?"

"Yes, honey. I'm fine with that."

"I'm not in any hurry to call Aunt Kathi anymore."

"I thought you'd love a threesome," she said, raising her brow.

"I would, but if it's okay with you, I'd rather have more time with just us for now."

"I'm flattered. Danny, I don't mind Kathi being with us, if that's what you're worried about."

"No, I want alone time with you. Later, we can bring her in. For now, I just want you and me."

"I'd like that very much. Wanna take a shower with me? I'll let you wash my back."

"I'd love to. Can I put lotion on you afterward?"

"Mmmm, sounds wonderful. I may have to keep you around."

"You may have trouble ever getting rid of me," he said, grinning.

"Your dad will be calling in about an hour. We'd better get going."

Danny got up then helped her off the bed. She reached under his mattress and pulled out his cum rag, then held it between her legs. She looked at him and smiled.

"I've known about this for a long time. Didn't you ever wonder why it never got crusty?"

"Not really. I just figured it evaporated or something."

"I wash it and put a clean one there."

"Oh, sorry."

"Just out of curiosity, how often were you jacking off?"

"Two or three times a day."

"Without lotion or lube?"

"Lotion gets too messy. I'm pretty good at it."

"You must be. Come on."

They went to the master, and she let her son wash her everywhere from the neck down. As she was washing him, she saw the claw marks she'd made on his upper back when she came. After they got out of the shower, she put antibiotic ointment on them and apologized repeatedly.

"Where's your lotion?" he asked.

"You don't have to do that, sweetheart."

"I want to do it. I want to touch every part of you."

"If you insist," she replied, handing him the bottle. "Don't put it between my labia. That gets plenty of moisture without it."

"Got it. Lay on the bed, please. On your stomach."

She got on the bed and pushed her hair to the side. Danny set to work immediately, being careful to warm the lotion in his hands before touching her with it. He worshiped her body with his hands.

"Now I'm the one who died and went to heaven. This is dreamy."

As he lotioned her feet, she cooed. After doing the back side, he had her turn over. He started with her legs since he was already at that end. At the top, he was careful to avoid touching her genitals. He had other plans for them. His lotioned hands worked over her abdomen and finally her chest. As he massaged the breasts, he put his face between her legs and began tonguing her. His mother's moans could likely be heard outside. Just as she was about to cum, her phone rang. Danny grabbed it without stopping his tongue work. He accepted his father's Facetime call and turned the camera toward his mother.

"Oh god!" she screamed, as her back arched in an intense orgasm. When she relaxed, he raised up and turned the camera to himself.

"Morning, dad. I was just finishing breakfast."

His father laughed. "I could tell. Was it good?"

"Best I've ever had. Say hi, mom." He turned the camera again. All his mother could do was wave.

"Good morning, babe."

Danny turned the phone back toward himself. "She's not very talkative at the moment."

"She'll come around in a few minutes. How was your wake-up call?"

"Oh dad, it was amazing. We got a video for you. I'll send it in a little bit. Thanks, dad."

"You're welcome. Did you thank your mom?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

His mother sat up and held out her hand for the phone. Danny handed it to her.

"Jo, I'd wager you woke up the neighbors with that one."

"I wouldn't be surprised. Our son is very talented."

"Apparently. Did you take his V card?"

"I sure did. Wait until you see the look on his face when I did it. His expression was just like yours."

"Send it this morning. I'll watch it at lunch. I've got about ten minutes. Let's see you get some breakfast."

She handed her son the phone and crawled between his legs. His mother started by nibbling on his balls and sucking them, one at a time, into her mouth. Her tongue teased his shaft as her hand milked him. She licked away the pre-cum before finally taking him in her mouth.

"You need to pick up the pace. I've gotta leave in a couple of minutes," her husband told her.

Joanne began feverishly stroking and sucking her son. He gifted her his liquid treat a moment later. She opened her mouth to the camera to show her husband then swallowed.

"Good work, babe. I'll call at nine. Don't forget to send the video."

"We'll send it right away. I love you," she told him.

"Love you too," he replied.

Danny logged on to his Dropbox account to look at the videos he had sent his dad. He didn't recognize one and clicked on it. After watching for about two minutes, he closed it.

"Mom, can you come in here?" he called.

She walked in a moment later grinning.

"Need me already?" she asked.

"Sit down. There's something you need to see."

She pulled up the chair next to him and he clicked the video. A woman's face he didn't recognize filled the screen. She was on her stomach between a man's legs with his hard cock in her hand and licking the tip.

"How is your plan working out?" the woman asked.

"Better than I ever imagined. They're doing everything now."

"Stop the video, Danny. Where did you get this?"

"I sent the videos we've taken to dad on Dropbox. I went to look at them and found this."

"That's your father talking."

"I know. Any idea who the woman is?" he asked.

"His bosses' wife, Mary. Let's see the rest of it," his mother said.

Danny clicked play.

"Can you prove it?" the woman asked.

"The dumb shits have sent me videos of her giving him blowjobs, shaving each other's crotches, him eating her, and today I got a video of them fucking."

She took a deep bob on his cock. "Can you see clearly who they are?"

"Clear as can be. There's no way she'll let these be made public. I'll get the divorce with no contest," he said.

"It's about time. After five years of sneaking around, it's about time."

"How's your plan working out?" he asked.

"I hired an escort to seduce him and get hidden video. That goes down tomorrow evening. That'll be all I need to get the prenup voided and soon you and I will be co-owners of the Billings Construction Company," she said.

"I'm really getting tired of the sneaking around. I told Joy they'd fire me if I didn't go on this away job. She believed it hook, line, and sinker."

Danny looked at his mom. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, but there was fire in her eyes. She was livid. The rest of the video was Mary finishing the blowjob then them trading places. Both faces were easily identifiable.

"Can you download that?" Joy asked her son.

"Dad doesn't know squat about his phone, so I set it up for him. Any video he takes on the phone is stored here. That's where I sent the videos we made too. If it's okay with you, I'm going to move all these videos to my computer and delete the Dropbox. He won't have anything, and we'll have the confession video."

"Do it," she told him. The files were on their way in seconds. "Did we send him anything that's not on here?"

"No. Nothing is stored on his phone and I'm deleting the Dropbox. The FaceTime stuff doesn't get recorded. It ceased to exist the minute the call ended. What are you going to do, mom?"

"That bastard is going to pay the piper. Mary Billings is too. Can you copy just part of their video to something that can be shared?"

"That's easy. Want to share it via email?"

"Can you make the e-mail untraceable?"

"I have access to dad's work email; we could mail it right from there."

"To Mr. Billings?" she asked.

"Yep. What do you want sent?"

They replayed the video in his editor. Danny selected the part she wanted then saved it as a different file. The e-mail was sent a moment later. Danny double checked that the Dropbox was deleted, and all files were safely stored in two separate places on his computer.

"Now we wait," she said. "If your father calls or FaceTimes, don't answer it. Us dumb shits are cutting off communication. Get dressed, we need to go to the bank and make a few changes before the shit hits the fan."

They went to the bank. Most everything was moved to new accounts that Bud had no access to. Besides his debit card, Bud had only one charge card, and that was in his name only.

"Mom, I've read enough to know that you can't take everything."

"The court will decide who gets what. In the meantime, this dumb shit plans to make his life difficult. I need to call my sister."

Joy dialed the number. "Hey, bitch," she said.

"Flatterer," Kathi said. "What's up?"

"I need a good divorce attorney."

"Right," Kathi replied.

"I'm serious. I'm divorcing Bud."

"Joy, you love Bud."

"I did. I fucked up last year and he put me through living hell over it. Today I found out he's had an ongoing affair for five fucking years."

"Divorce the bastard. Let me make a call to mine. Maybe we can use my frequent flyer miles. I'll call you back. Oh, when are you available?"

"I'm wide open."

"Back soon," Kathi said and ended the call.

They had just pulled into the driveway when her phone rang. It was her sister.

"How's two o'clock today?" Kathi asked.

"Perfect. That'll give Danny and me time to pack. We're going on a short vacation."

"Where to?"

"Beats me. I just now decided it. If Bud calls you, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take his calls. The less he knows right now the better."

"No problem. I emailed you the address. Keep me posted on what's happening."

"I will." She ended the call and turned to her son. "We're taking a vacation. Where sounds good to you?"

"Cabo," he replied.

"Get packed then look at some places online. I need to pack and get some papers together for the attorney. I need to be there at two. We'll book the trip after the attorney."

Her visit with the attorney went well. With her evidence she could file for adultery. The house had been hers before the marriage and would remain hers. Joy would need to sign the petition the next morning and Bud could be served that afternoon. They returned home to book their reservations and pick up their things.

"Make sure we leave nothing incriminating at the house. Pack your Go-Pro, lock up your desktop, and bring your laptop with you. Anything I've overlooked?" she asked.

"Not that I can think of. Mom, now that you know you were setup, are you upset about what we've done?"

"Oh, lord no. What we've done has been about love. I don't regret any of it. Show me the resorts you like."

They browsed for about twenty minutes then booked everything. They would leave tomorrow afternoon. As Joy was booking a hotel for tonight her phone rang. It was her husband. She let it go to voicemail as she finished her booking.

"Mom, be sure to turn off read receipts on your email and texts. If they're on, dad will know you read the message."

"How about voicemails?" she asked.

"They don't have that feature. It's not a problem."

She opened the voice mail and put it on speaker.

"It bothers me when you don't answer. I don't know where you are or who you might be with. Call me."

"Yeah, asshole, you don't know where I am! The nerve of that son of a bitch. Sorry, I'm a bit testy," she said.

He chuckled. "Ya think?"

They loaded their things into the car and headed for their hotel. As they were checking in her phone rang again. She ignored it completely. It signaled a voice mail. Just as they entered their room another call arrived. She let that pass too. After kicking off her shoes, she sat on the foot of the bed. Both calls were from Bud. She waved her son to her and played the first.

"Where the fuck are you? Call me!"

The second message was more agitated.

"This is bullshit. You're out fucking around. You've fucked up!"

"No, my lying, cheating husband, you fucked up," she chuckled. "Speaking of fucked up, you haven't asked me for assistance since early this morning. That's not like you."

"I thought it would be better not to. You've been pretty stressed."

"Baby, you know what relaxes me. May I?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Good. Get those pants off and lay down."

Danny was naked for her quickly. She began with his balls and licked in all directions from there. Joy took her time to make sure he was getting plenty of pleasure. Using only her mouth, she brought him close several times and backed off. After the second time her phone rang, she stopped long enough to turn it off, then resumed her masterful fellating. He got close again.