Danny Does Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, please," he pleaded.

As he was just about to cum, she pulled off and used her hand. He came and she sprayed his streams all over her face, then licked away what was left on his cock.

"Better?" she asked.

"Awesome. You've never done that before."

"I prefer it directly from the source, but I wanted to mark your territory. I'm yours now. You won't be sharing me anymore."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too. Now, help me get all this good stuff in my mouth."

They sat up and Danny used his finger to brush his cum into her mouth.

"Think I can have some more later?" she asked.

"I have no doubt of that."

"I'm going to shower. Find us a nice place to go eat later."

"Such as?"

"Steak sounds good," she said.

"Steak it is."

*****

Steve Billings opened the e-mail from Bud. He watched the video in its entirety then called the director of the Human Resources department.

"Yes, Mr. Billings?"

"Fire Bud Lee today."

"Reason?"

"He broke our fraternization rule."

"Do you have proof, sir?"

"Graphic video. I want him terminated with prejudice."

"Yes, sir."

He ended the call then called his lawyer.

"Hi Steve," the lawyer said.

"Rory, do you handle divorces?"

"I do."

"Are you good at it? There's a lot at stake here."

"I'm a clock cleaner extraordinaire."

"When can I come over? I don't want to discuss this in the office."

"Now works."

"I'm on my way," Billings said.

He grabbed his laptop and went to his car.

*****

After returning from dinner, Joy remembered that her phone was off. She turned it back on and found four voicemails from Bud. The first three were angry accusatory rants like before, but the fourth one was different.

"Joy, goddamit! I got laid off. My return flight is United 224. I get there at 2:40. Be at the airport to pick me up. You better have a real good explanation of where you've been too. Call me!"

She laughed. 'Oh, my goodness. Why would they lay you off?' she thought.

*****

When the papers were signed, they drove to Kathi's house. Joy and Kathi had no secrets, so Joy brought her up to date on everything. Bud would be served at the house at four this afternoon. She warned Kathi that since he wouldn't be able to reach her or Danny that he would likely call. Kathi assured her she wouldn't be taking his calls. They left her car there and Kathi drove them to the terminal for their flight from Louisville to Dallas. The plane took off an hour and a half before Bud would be arriving.

Bud was fit to be tied when no one met him at the airport. He took an Uber home then stormed through the house and found nothing to indicate where they had gone. He did discover the missing suitcases. He took out his phone to call Kathi when there was a knock on the door. There was a man in jeans and a t-shirt standing there.

"What the hell do you want?" he barked.

"Are you Bud Lee?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

The man handed him a manilla envelope.

"Mr. Lee, you have been served," he said, then walked away.

Bud ripped it open. It was a petition for divorce on grounds of adultery. He threw it across the room. After drinking a few beers, he called Kathi. She didn't answer. He drank two fingers of Jack then went to his car and drove to Kathi's house. Seeing his wife's car there his blood boiled.

Kathi had seen him pull up and noticed his beet red face as he got out. She grabbed her phone and dialed.

"Hi Kath," the man said.

"Tim, are you in my neighborhood?"

"Five minutes away, why?"

"There's a really big, angry looking man stomping toward my door," she said, in her best damsel in distress voice.

"Lock your door and don't open it. Two cars are on the way."

"Thanks," she said, locking the door.

When Bud reached the door, he started banging on it. He was angry.

"Kathy, Joy, open the fucking door. I know you're in there!" he shouted.

"Joy isn't here," Kathi yelled back.

"Bullshit! Both cars are here. Open this god damn door!"

"Go away, Bud. She isn't here."

He tried turning the nob and found it locked.

"Let me see for myself! Open the fucking door!" he screamed.

"No. Go away. I'm not opening it."

"I'll break the mother fucker down!" he threatened.

"She's not here!"

Bud drove his shoulder into the door. Kathi heard the door frame begin to splinter. When he hit it the second time, the door flew open knocking her backward. The first squad car pulled up just in time to see him crash through the door. The two cops ran to the door with weapons pulled.

"Freeze," Tim yelled.

Bud stopped and turned toward him.

"Take one step and you're a dead man," the other cop said.

Bud put both hands on his head and froze.

"Interlock your fingers and put your hands behind your head."

There were four cops there now. Bud did exactly as instructed.

"Walk slowly into the yard and get on your knees."

He did. Bud was cuffed and laying on the ground in no time. Tim stepped inside to Kathi.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, the door hit me in the face when he hit it," she replied. "I'm fine."

"Want me to call an ambulance?"

"No. Thanks for getting here so quick."

"Looks like we just barely made it. Do you know him?"

"He's my brother-in-law, Bud Lee. His wife found out he's been cheating on her. He got the divorce papers today. Her car's parked in my driveway while she's away for a few days. He thought she was here."

"We'll take him with us. Use something to block your door until you can get it fixed."

"I will. Will he go to jail?"

"Breaking and entering, aggravated assault, and probably public intoxication. He smells like a distillery."

"I've never seen him like this. We've always referred to him as the gentle giant."

"Judges are pretty fair here. If his record is clean, he'll probably get a fine and community service."

"Thanks, Tim. I owe you one. Busy Saturday evening?"

"Yeah, but I'm off Sunday."

"Six?" she asked.

"Six. Dinner and dancing?"

"Sounds wonderful," she said.

*****

Joy had turned her phone off until they reached their suite in Cabo. It was just after 1 am. There were two voicemails. The first was from Bud. He was literally screaming at her for not picking him up. The second was from Kathi with a request that she call back the following day.

Joy and Danny were both exhausted, and after showering, went to bed.

*****

Danny woke his mother by eating her pussy. Part of the way through she reversed her position and sucked him as he did. It turned into a let's see who can make the other cum first contest. Joy won, but only by seconds.

They went to breakfast and afterward, Joy called her sister. She told her what had happened. Kathi had also called a friend at the prosecutor's office. She agreed to drop the breaking and entering charge, and the aggravated battery if Bud would repair or replace the door. He would still face public intoxication which was a very small fine. Joy felt a tinge of guilt for a moment, but she realized Bud brought this on himself.

About mid-morning they went out to the beach. Danny was unusually quiet.

"What's on your mind, Danny?"

"Mom, dad was going to blackmail us."

"Yes, but we turned the tables on him."

"That's not the point. What kind of a man does that to his wife and kid. And after all the crap he put you through, he does this? Mom, that's not a man. That's a damn pig." Tears were flowing freely down his cheeks. "My father is dead. I never want to see him again."

"Danny...," she began.

"Not now, mom. Not now," he said softly.

After his tears were shed, Danny outwardly reverted to his normal loving self. Joy could see he was still troubled. They had a great day. Their hotel was right in front of one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo. In the heat of the afternoon, they went inside and took a nap. Danny had made them reservations for dinner. They both dressed for the occasion and walked arm in arm to the restaurant.

"Yes, sir," the man at the desk said.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee. We have a reservation."

"Yes, sir. They're setting up your table now. It should just be a few minutes. Would you like a drink while you wait?"

"Joy?" her son asked.

"Strawberry margarita, please."

"And you sir?"

"What would you recommend, dear?"

"Definitely a strawberry margarita. It's a honeymoon tradition back home," she replied, smiling.

"Make it two then," he told the man."

"Right away, sir."

They stepped a few feet away and Joy grinned at him.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Well, it is our honeymoon, darling," he said seriously.

A young woman walked up and handed them their drinks. Joy took a sip of hers.

"Go easy. This has a lot of tequila in it. We'll be on our butts in no time."

"I thought I'd get you drunk and take advantage of you," he said grinning.

"Skip the drunk part and just take advantage of me. Have you ever had a hangover?"

"Never."

"Don't start on our honeymoon. They're horrid."

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, your table is ready. You should take off your shoes. We'll be walking on the sand." They slipped them off and the man walked them through the restaurant to a private cabana on the beach. Joy was grinning.

"Very romantic, husband. I'm impressed. Did you ask if we can have sex on the beach?" she whispered.

"An over-site, I assure you." Danny turned to the man escorting them. "Sir, can you make love on the beach?"

"Very carefully, sir. The sand is very irritating." He pointed to the west. "There are hidden areas back among those rocks that are quite secluded but do take a blanket."

"Thank you, sir."

"My pleasure. Your servers will be with you shortly," he said, then walked back to the restaurant.

Joy was blushing, something she rarely did. "I didn't mean for you to really ask him."

"I have a hunch I wasn't the first to ask. Now we know."

Danny pulled out her chair to help her sit.

"This is really beautiful. Thank you, husband."

"You're welcome."

"I'm surprised he didn't leave menus."

"Dinner has already been ordered. I've taken care of everything."

"This is really special," she said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Pace yourself with dinner. They said from being seated to dessert is two hours."

"Two hours? What in heaven's name did you order?"

"Be patient, my love. You'll see."

For the next hour and a half, a server brought something different about every five minutes. They couldn't have eaten it all if there had been six of them eating. Just before dessert arrived, they were asked which items they wanted to take with them. They each picked two. Next came the champagne and marbled Tres leches cake.

"This is almost as good as an orgasm," she said.

"It's good, but that's a bit of a stretch."

After paying the tab they walked on the beach for a while before returning to their room. Just before getting into the bed, Joy jumped up.

"Almost forgot my evening herb." She went to the bathroom and took it then returned to the bed. "We need to find a pharmacy. I'm down to my last pill."

"What is it?"

"An herbal thing for menopause symptoms," she replied.

"What kind of symptoms do you have?" her son asked.

"None since I've been taking the supplement."

"Prescription stuff?"

"No, it's over the counter. Your father picks them up for me at a little place near his work. Well, he used to. Thank you for that wonderful dinner experience, husband. The rest of the night is your choice. How may I pleasure you?" his mother asked.

"Maybe something we haven't done," he suggested.

"That doesn't leave much. Let's see." She thought for a moment then grinned. "We've done 68, 69 and 77. But we've never done the 96."

"What?"

"You know what 69 is. 68 is you eat me, and I'll owe you one. 77 is just like 69 but you get eight more."

He chuckled. "Right. What's 96?" he asked, trying to picture it.

"We lay back-to-back with our heads at opposite ends and poop in each other's hair," she replied, with a straight face.

"Uh, no thanks. Any other ideas?"

"How about a nice suck and fuck on the balcony?" she asked.

"It's lighted out there. People across the way could see us. The ones at the pool too."

"Only if they're looking. Come on, husband. It's show time."

She grabbed his hand, and both walked naked onto the third-floor balcony. She stood him next to the rail facing her then knelt in front of him.

"Mom, we should turn the light off in the room."

"I thought I was your wife tonight," she replied.

"Okay. Darling, we should turn the light off in the room."

"What's the fun in that? No one could see us."

"There are probably fifty people still at the pool. Not to mention we're facing at least that many other balconies."

"Uh huh," she said, taking his cock in her mouth.

Danny initially kept an eye on what was going on outside the balcony, but he soon turned his attention back to what his mother was doing. She was always vocal during sex, but she seemed even more so tonight, as if she was intentionally trying to draw attention to them. She brought him close a couple of times but slowed before he came. She stood and pulled a chair next to the rail, raising her leg and putting her foot in the seat. Her bare pussy was facing the courtyard.

"Your turn, husband," she told him.

Danny knelt this time and put his face in her pussy.

"Yes, eat my pussy, baby," she said loudly.

Her moans and comments were definitely louder than usual. A few minutes later, after her orgasmic moans abated, Danny heard applause from across the courtyard and by the pool. He grinned at his mother then pulled the chaise to the rail and laid down.

"Hop on, honey," he told her.

Joy didn't hesitate as she mounted him. She really got vocal this time.

"Oh yes! Fuck me baby!" she yelled.

During their coupling both saw flashes intermittently in the distance. Her moans, when she came, were loud enough to wake the dead. Joy pulled off afterward and finished her son with her mouth. To Danny's surprise, she turned and bowed toward the courtyard. There was quite a bit of applause this time before they went back inside.

"I hope those pictures don't wind up on Instagram or something," he told her.

"They won't. We were backlit, so all anyone saw was our silhouettes," she assured him.

"They used flashes," he reminded her.

"Flashes only illuminate about ten feet. We're good," she said, as they crawled into the bed.

After a wake-up blowjob, they cleaned up and went to breakfast. They walked to a pharmacy nearby.

"May I help you?" the woman at the window asked.

"Do you happen to carry this?" Joy asked, putting her last tablet on the counter.

"What is it?" the woman asked her.

"An herbal supplement for menopause symptoms. I take it twice a day. Sorry, I don't know the name."

"Let me check online and see if I can identify it," the woman said, picking it up and writing down the information on it - f100. She entered the information and a moment later looked at Joy.

"This isn't an herbal medicine and if you're having menopausal symptoms it's contraindicated."

"What is it?" Joy asked.

"Addyi, 100 milligrams."

"What's it for?"

"It's like Viagra for women, to increase sex drive. The dose is only supposed to be once a day. I'm surprised you aren't having side effects."

"Like what?"

"Dizziness or fainting from low blood pressure, especially if you drink alcohol."

"Does this require a prescription?" Joy asked.

"Not in Mexico, but it does in the states."

"Does it work like an aphrodisiac?"

"Theoretically, no. But there have been some reports about that in the literature. Did you want to buy some today?"

"Do you need to taper off to stop?"

"No. It just takes two or three days to be out of the system."

"Thank you. I'm stopping it," Joy said, putting the pill in her purse.

Danny had been quietly listening to the exchange but had said nothing. By the time they got outside, Joy had fire in her eyes.

"That no good son of a bitch has been drugging me," she growled.

"Dad has?"

"He's had me on this shit for two years and lied about what it was. Holy crap! He started me on them about two months before his last away job. Remember, I told you that my needs changed from desire to craving?"

"Yeah."

"It happened a few weeks after starting this shit. A few weeks later, while he was away, was when I cheated. He's gonna pay," she said angrily.

Joy grabbed her phone and dialed her sister.

"Hi," Kathi said.

"Kath, has Bud fixed your door yet?"

"He's coming over in about an hour."

"I need you to do something for me."

"Something underhanded, I hope," Kathi replied.

"Ever heard of A-D-D-Y-I?"

"No, what is it?"

"Like female Viagra."

"That explains why I don't recognize it. My snatch is ready and willing 24/7, like yours."

"Bud has had me on twice the recommended dose for a couple of years. He told me it was the herbal supplement his mother took for menopause."

"Okay, want me to kick him in the balls?" she asked, snickering.

"No. I need you to find out where he's been getting it?"

They talked for several minutes before ending the call.

"Where do you think he got it?" Danny asked.

"My money is on Mary Billings. If I'm right, I'd wager her husband would be interested in knowing this."

*****

Bud came to Kathi's house as planned. He replaced the door and frame with a stronger one. They chatted about the situation with Joy, but Kathi refused to say where her sister and Danny were. After he had gone, Kathi called her sister.

"He knew exactly what the pills were and what they were for. Mary, the woman he was seeing, got prescriptions from two separate doctors. That's how you got the double dose. She also had the prescriptions filled at different pharmacies. Mary used her insurance for one and paid cash for the other one. The plan was to get you to cheat and divorce you. After Bud spoke to an attorney, he discovered that without any actual evidence of adultery it would be a fifty/fifty split. Bud didn't want that. He wanted everything."

"That's what I suspected. You should be a detective."

"I convinced him how sympathetic I was. I recorded the entire conversation on video too. I'll send it to you."

"Not now. It'd just piss me off more than I already am. I don't want to ruin my honeymoon."

"Are you going to share Danny with me?" Kathi asked.

"I'll leave that up to Danny. Thanks, Kathi."

"Glad I could help. Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Bud and I are besties now."

Joy laughed. "I will. Bye."

*****

The remainder of their stay was fun and relaxing. They did check out the rocky area but there were several people there with cameras and telephoto lenses. Voice mails from Bud decreased to about twice a day and were more pleading for her to contact him than demanding. He never called his son the entire week.

Kathi greeted them at the luggage carousel when they returned.

"Bud has been bugging the shit out of me about where you are."

"What'd you tell him?" Joy asked.

"I pleaded ignorance."

"Good."

"How was your honeymoon?" she asked Danny.

"It was awesome," he replied smiling.

"When do I get my turn?" Kathi asked.

"I'm a one-woman man. Sorry."

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know."

"Is Bud staying at the house?" Joy asked.

"I think so. I drove by a couple of evenings and his truck was there. You should stay at my place. Are you going to talk to him?"

"Sooner or later, I will. Tomorrow I'm going to see Mr. Billings. Can you text me the recording about the medication?"

Kathi sent it right then as they waited on their bags.

Joy had noticed over the last week that her cravings for cum had diminished. She was still horny frequently, but it wasn't all consuming. She and her son still had at least daily sex, but she was no longer wearing him out. If he asked, she was ready and willing.