Danny Does Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been caught?"

"Twice. Once in the car by a police officer, and once in a classroom when I was in college. Now, if you want this blowjob, I suggest you quit asking me questions and let me get started."

"Yes, ma'am."

Her hand was already stroking her son and she licked the small amount of pre-cum from the tip. Her tongue began flicking over the frenulum as she took the head in her mouth.

"Mom, that feels amazing," he sighed.

"Mmm hmmm," she grunted, as she continued.

It took just a few more minutes before he rewarded her. She swallowed, kissed the tip, then sat up. His mother checked herself in the visor mirror and pulled away. Danny quickly pulled his pants up.

"It's easier in your dad's truck. It has a bench seat. This damn divider in mine makes it harder to reach unless my ass is sticking up."

"Mom, this has to be a bit frustrating. When do you get off?"

"Honey, I love this. I can get off most anywhere or anytime. I have agile fingers and several toys to choose from."

"Do you do it often?"

"Usually, two or three times a day. Yesterday was about a half dozen times. Today probably will be too."

"Because dad's not here?"

"No, because sucking you keeps me horny."

"I wish I could help," her son told her.

"Danny, we have to follow your father's rules. You control my mouth, but my body is for looking only, and to keep you horny."

They arrived at home and put the groceries away. Both returned to their nude state and his mother fixed them some lunch.

"After lunch we'll get the shaving done. How are you going to position your GoPro?"

"I've got a head strap. Whoever's getting shaved can wear it."

"Your dad is going to want to see both the shaving and the face of the shaver. Can you do that?"

"That's a POV shot. It's easy."

"Have you done it before?" she asked.

"I made a video of me jacking off right after I got it."

"A video for who?"

"I was just seeing how it worked. It wasn't for anyone," he replied, blushing.

"Do you still have the video?"

"Yeah. It's on my laptop."

"I'd like to see that," his mother said. "Watching that while playing with one of my toys would be hot."

"Can I watch with you?"

"Sorry, honey. You can see me naked. Masturbating in front of you is a no-no."

"But I wouldn't be touching you."

"We're following the rules to the letter."

"Maybe dad will change the rules."

"Danny, I know you want more, but you're missing the point of the whole thing. It's about keeping our family together. Not about having sex."

"Yeah, I was only thinking about myself. Sorry, mom."

"What can I do, within the rules, to make this better for you?"

"Mom, you've been awesome. I can't think of a thing."

"If you do? Tell me."

"I will."

"Now, set up your GoPro and let's do a little grooming."

"Gimme five minutes."

"Make it ten. I'll meet you in the smaller bathroom."

"Okay."

Danny went to his room and got out the camera. Joanne went to hers and got her vibrator out of her dresser. She went into her bathroom and locked the door. Sitting on the side of the tub, she spread her legs and turned the vibrator on high. It only took about two minutes for her to cum. She was afraid that Danny shaving her would push her over the edge. Hopefully, relieving herself would prevent that from happening.

She got everything together for the shave and had it ready when Danny walked in. His mother laughed when he walked in naked, with a raging erection, wearing the camera on his forehead.

"What a Halloween outfit that would make," she laughed.

"I doubt I'd get much candy," he replied.

"Probably not, but you'd get a lot of attention."

Danny put the camera on her head and double checked that it was recording. She sat on the vanity, and as her son pulled up the stool, she spread her legs.

"Camera running?" she asked.

"Is the green light on?"

"Yep."

"Then it's running. How do you want me to do this?" he asked.

"Start with the clippers to shave off what you can."

Danny picked up the cordless clippers and turned them on. His mother tried to relax but the second the clippers touched her; she knew this wasn't going to be easy. Her son was moving slowly and methodically, being careful not to scrape her skin. Her clit seemed to turn to stone as the vibration drove her quickly to the edge.

"Danny, stop!" she ordered. He pulled the clippers back, concerned that he had injured her. "Give me a minute."

"Mom, it's okay if you cum."

"No, it isn't," she replied. "We'll just use the razor."

Joanne turned on the tap next to her, then using her hand got the area wet. She left the water running and applied the shave cream herself, being careful to avoid her hot red clit. Danny began at the top. She didn't have a lot of hair to begin with and the razor did very well. He had her looking smooth in no time. Danny wet his hand and ran it over her to check. She shuddered when he touched her.

"Smooth as silk," he said, smiling, then leaned into her.

She grabbed his head. "No! Danny, no!" she shouted.

"Sorry, mom."

She pushed him back and got off the vanity. Turning her back to him, she applied some lotion to the area, then washed her hands.

"You're up," she said.

"Mom, I just wanted to...."

She cut him off. "Danny, your father gave me rules to follow. I am NOT breaking them. I know you're wanting to do more but you can't. My marriage hinges on following the rules to the letter. If you do something like that again it could ruin everything for me," his mother said, tearing.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I really am."

"Sit on the vanity."

Danny took the camera back and put it on himself, then took his seat. His guilt had even caused his cock to go from raging to semi. The moment his mother sat on the stool it returned to raging.

She used the clippers and took off the excess. After brushing the hair away, she wet him and applied the shave cream. By the time she finished shaving him he was leaking pre-cum almost in a steady drip. His mother used a wet cloth to wipe away the remaining shave cream.

"All done," she said.

"Uh mom, could you suck it?"

She didn't reply. Her tongue licked away the pre-cum and she took him in her mouth. His mother took his hands and put them on her head. Danny began moving her head along his cock as her tongue did its magic. Her eyes were on his face the entire time. When he came, she opened her mouth and took it all on her tongue. She made sure both her son and the camera saw it before she swallowed.

"Thanks, that was a good one," she said, as she stood.

"Mom, I really am sorry about before."

"I know, honey. You're just frustrated. I'll clean up in here. You go send the video to your dad. He'll want to watch it before he calls tonight."

"Okay," Danny replied.

*****

Bud got the video and watched it as soon as he got home. His son's attempt to eat his mother troubled him. He called, not Facetimed, his wife.

"Can we talk in private?" he asked as soon as she answered.

"Sure, Danny's in his room. Did you get the video?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm calling. You were right about Danny wanting more."

"Honey, he's frustrated," she replied.

"You told me he would be. I want you to let him eat you."

"That's not going to solve it. He's going to want more in a few days."

"I guess, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

"Bud, I never agreed to that."

"So, what do you suggest?" her husband asked.

"I don't know. I'm out of ideas."

"Then teach him how to please you with his mouth. When he sees that he can make you cum, maybe he'll be good with that."

"You know as well as I do, he's going to want it all."

"Yeah, he probably will. But for now, let's let him start touching and eating."

She sighed heavily. "How do you want me to do it?"

"Don't say anything yet. He can do it the first time when I Facetime tonight."

"You're sure you want to see that?"

"I'm sure."

"Bud, you're getting into watching, aren't you?" she asked.

"I'm surprised, but yes, I am. From the way you look at the camera, I think you're enjoying being watched too."

"No comment," she replied.

Her husband chuckled. "I'll call about nine, your time. I love you, Jo."

"I love you too. Bye baby."

The call ended. Joanne stood there shaking her head in disbelief. 'This is only going to get worse,' she thought. She walked to her son's room and knocked.

"Come in, mom."

"Your father's going to call at nine. Do you want to wait two more hours?"

"Not really. You don't mind doing it now?"

"Not at all. What's your pleasure, sir?" she asked, smiling. "Are you watching porn?"

"Uh, yeah."

She looked at the screen. A young man was eating a mature woman.

"Mother son stuff?"

"Yeah."

"If you needed it, you could have just come to me," she told him.

"I know. I was watching how to do this."

She watched with him for a minute. "He's not particularly good at it. Search for 'India Summer lesbian.' She knows how to handle a pussy."

"You watch porn?"

"Occasionally," she said, smiling. Danny searched for India. His mother suggested one where she was eating another mature woman. "You watch, I'll suck."

She knelt in front of him and began licking his balls. Her son couldn't see it, but she was also fingering herself. As she sucked him, he noticed that she was getting flushed. She suddenly stopped sucking as she kept him in her mouth and moaned loudly. He saw her body tense, then tremble, as she came. After a moment, she resumed sucking her son. Knowing that he had just seen his mother cum took Danny over the edge. He grunted three times and exploded into her mouth. She sucked harder as he filled her eager mouth. He soon grabbed her head to hold her still.

"Whoa, stop! It's really sensitive."

She pulled off and swallowed. "That was sudden."

"Mom, you came, didn't you?" he asked.

"I did. Is that what triggered you?"

"Yeah, that was hot."

"It didn't take much. I've been hotter than hell all day."

"I wish I could make you cum," he told her.

"Soon, sweetheart."

"Really? You're going to let me touch you?"

"If and when your father decides to let you. Now, go back to your video and learn about eating pussy."

"I'm going to be an expert. You just wait."

"Maybe your dad will give you a chance to prove that."

"Oh god, I hope so."

She smiled, and stood, then turned to leave the room. "I'll see you at nine. Let's meet up in the living room," she told him.

"I'll be there."

Joanne took a shower then went to the living room. After surveying the furniture arrangement, she moved the coffee table over in front of the TV to give her son plenty of room to kneel between her legs. She grabbed a bath towel and set it on the arm of the couch. Her phone battery read 72%, so she put it on the charger. Danny walked in about ten 'til nine.

"Mom, that's a weird place for the coffee table, isn't it?"

"We'll move it back after your dad calls."

"Okay."

"Sit by me," she said, patting the spot next to her."

Her son sat cross legged facing her. His cock was already at attention as he looked at her naked body.

"Tell me what you learned on your video."

"I watched several. The ones that seemed the most realistic were where they took their time. That one lady you recommended; I don't remember her name..."

"India Summer?"

"Yeah, her. She licks and sucks everywhere for a long time before touching the clit."

"She's good. The whole area is a hot spot. The clit is only a small part of it. It's an important part though." She touched his frenulum. "My guess is that it's about the equivalent to this part of you."

"That's a really sensitive spot."

She chuckled, "I know. When you eat a woman, you should take your time. It's getting to the orgasm that's important. Use your lips and tongue. Change what you're doing regularly. Don't forget to use your hands. Massaging the breasts, teasing them, even light pinches feel wonderful. Have you heard of the g-spot?"

"No."

"Google it. It's real, but you have to know where to look for it and what to do with it."

"That does the G stand for?"

"I haven't a clue."

"Do you like being eaten?" She rolled her eyes at him. He grinned. "How about the 69?"

"I love it, but it makes it a bit harder to concentrate on what you're doing. I do think it makes things take longer, which is a big plus in my opinion."

"You like slow?"

"I like your dad to take all the time he wants. Giving and receiving."

Her phone rang and she accepted the Facetime call.

"Hi babe," her husband said.

"Hi sweetheart? How was your afternoon?"

"Exhausting. I must have watched Danny shaving you a half-dozen times. Is he there with you?"

"Right here, dad."

"Son, I'm going to have you do something a little different this evening."

"Sure, what's that?" his son asked.

"I want you to eat your mother's pussy."

"Really?" his son asked, excitedly.

"Really. Where are you?"

"On the couch."

"Jo, get ready for him. Danny, kneel between her legs."

Joanne grabbed the towel and put it under her as her son knelt, then put her feet on the edge of the cushion. Danny was mesmerized.

"Babe, turn the camera so I can see up close. Yeah, that's a good angle."

"Bud, before we start, I'd like a clarification on this. Do you want me to teach him how or how I like it?"

He thought for a moment. "How you like it. If you're going to teach him, teach him well."

"Fingers too?"

"Fingers too."

"You're sure about this?" she asked.

"I'm sure," her husband replied. "Danny, do what your mother tells you."

"Start with kisses, Danny," his mother told him.

Danny leaned in and began by kissing his mother's mons. He couldn't resist a quick lick across her clit. His mother moaned.

"This is hotter than when you and Kath...."

"Bud!" she shouted.

"Oh, sorry," he replied.

'You and Kathi what?' her son wondered. His kisses went up and down the outsides of her labia with frequent licks thrown in.

"Danny, reach up and play with my breasts."

His hands moved so fast his mother laughed. The laugh was quickly replaced by a sigh. Danny began long licks up her labia. It had taken months for her husband to learn how to use his mouth and hands at the same time. Her son mastered it in minutes.

"Danny, easy with your tongue or I'm going to cum," she told him.

"Suck her clit in your mouth and flick it real fast with your tongue. Make her cum," his father said.

Danny did exactly what his father told him.

"Oh god!" she screamed, as she grabbed her son's head. Her pelvis rocked and her thighs quivered. Then without warning, her legs clamped on his head, holding him to her. She began bucking and panting. "Yessss!" she said, loudly. "Oh fuck! Yes!!!" She continued bucking for about thirty seconds before she relaxed her legs and pushed his head away. "Stop, it's really sensitive."

"Wow, that was so cool. Can I do it again?" her son asked.

"Give her a few minutes. You've got all night," his father told him.

"All night?" she asked, incredulously.

"If that's what he wants. Danny, no fucking, but you can eat your mom's pussy as much as you want."

"Thanks, dad. Uh, you too, mom."

"Dammit Bud, I'm not eighteen anymore. I need rest," she said.

He laughed. "Sooner or later his tongue will get tired. You can rest then. Danny, can you use your GoPro thing and send me a video?"

"Sure, dad."

"Danny, practice makes perfect. If you're going to be a good lover, eating pussy well is a requirement. There's more to learn about it. Your mom will teach you, just like she taught me. Learn from her."

"Okay, dad."

"Guys, I'm going to get off the phone and go have dinner. I'll talk to you at nine tomorrow morning."

"Bye, dad."

"If I'm still alive," his wife replied.

"You will be," he said, grinning, then ended the call.

Joanne started to get up. Danny grabbed her hips and set her back on the couch.

"I'm not done yet," he said, grinning. "Pull your legs way up. I'm licking everywhere this time."

She pulled her legs up to her chest and tossed her phone onto the couch. "Lick to your heart's content."

Danny went straight for her vagina. She was soaked. For the first time he really got a good taste of her juices.

"Mom, this is delicious."

"Put your tongue inside. There's plenty more in there," she said.

Danny put his tongue inside her and lapped up everything he could find. When he felt her tensing, he assaulted her clit. She moaned loudly and came again. Danny smiled to himself as he watched her experience another orgasm. Before she became too sensitive, he moved to his mother's asshole. She squirmed as his tongue pushed its way inside. His mother was putty in his hands and his to do with as he pleased, within their given limitations.

After about an hour, and trying every position he could think of, he gave her a fifteen-minute break. While she went to the bathroom, Danny went to the guest bath and jacked off. It only took him about two minutes. Afterward, he put the GoPro on a tripod next to his bed. His mother walked in a few minutes later.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Dad wants a video. I thought we could send him one of us in the 69."

"I get the top this time. I don't want you getting distracted and suffocating me," she said, grinning.

"Fine with me, mom. Where should I be?"

"On your back."

As Danny got on the bed, he asked, "Wanna make a little wager?"

"What kind of wager?" she asked, smiling.

"If I cum first, you get the rest of the night off," he said.

"Danny, that's a given. I can make you cum so fast it'll make your head swim."

"Then it's a bet?"

"I'll bet on a sure thing anytime. Prepare to lose, my foolish son."

She straddled his face and Danny began quickly. She was surprised, but not intimidated, when she saw his limp cock. Taking it in her mouth, she began working on him. She could feel herself getting very aroused, but Danny wasn't getting more than a semi. He was really working on her clit, and once it began to soften, he sucked it into his mouth and assaulted it. As she began tensing his cock went to full stature. She increased her activity but soon found herself moaning through another orgasm. Her son rewarded her with a mouthful of warm cum a moment later.

"You lose," he whimpered.

Both were collapsed on the bed. "I probably should have asked earlier, but what exactly have I lost?"

"I want an honest answer to a question?"

"That's all?"

"That's all."

She sat up and turned to him. "What's the question?"

"When dad was on the phone, he said 'this is hotter than when you and Kathi...,' before you cut him off." His mother got beet red. "When you and Kathi what?" he asked.

"I was hoping you hadn't heard that."

"Sorry."

"My sister and I give your father a birthday present, every year." She sighed. "We have a threesome with him. He likes to watch Kathi and me eat each other. That was what he was referring to."

"You and Aunt Kathi eat each other?"

"We shared an apartment after high school. One night we drank too much. One thing led to another, and we did it. We both liked it and kept doing it. After your dad and I became a couple, we stopped. Until that first birthday thing, at least."

"So, now it's only on birthdays?"

"You said one question," she replied.

"Come on, mom. Tell me."

"We do the birthday thing every year. Sometimes Kathi and I get together on our own. Your father knows and is fine with it. He's not threatened by Kathi and me."

"Maybe we could..."

"Follow the rules. That's what we can do. What you and your aunt do is between the two of you."

"You'd be okay with that?"

"You're both adults. What you do is your own business."

"She'd never let me talk her into anything. She still sees me as a kid."