All Comments on 'Dan's New Life 04: Team Building'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You see the problem is.....when your kink needs shaming, you need to be called out on it. An unhealthy problem is just that,, no matter how you try and pretend otherwise. Enjoying humiliation is ultimately unhealthy, discuss it with a professional, they will confirm.

FbjsFbjsover 2 years ago

Anonymous: seems the ladies are the professionals.

Looking forward to the next day. Lets hope that Dan can find some comfort though (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, cannot wait to see if Dan will find some comfort, this story is for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand how someone can come up with a story of this high quality, write it for free, share it with a kinky forum, and still get flak for it. You are an amazing writer, this was a great continuation, and you should feel free to take this story wherever you desire. Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dan's new life doesn't seem worth living. Can't he do us all a favour and off himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are best writer in literotica. Hope to see you continue sagas of Dan. It would be fun to see all tease club vote no on Sunday after his vacation and return to tease club. What would 24 hours of non stop tease and week till next vote. You have such imagination and I hope you continue your writing.

throne123throne12312 months ago

Hello! Can you please give us an update on when this series will be updated with more parts? We all know that you are writing currently and we are eagerly waiting!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a miserable life he has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES