Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

Story Info
Dan helps the new team learn to work together.
24.7k words
4.33
8.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Forward:

A quick warning: things will be going in a bit of a different direction for Dan for the next three installments or so. If you don't care about spoilers, just check the story tags to get an idea of what I mean. If that particular act is not your thing, no worries, but I would really appreciate avoiding a lot of disheartening kink shaming comments, so maybe just skip the next few installments if you have strong, negative feelings about it. Thanks for reading!

Other than that, just the usual disclaimer: This is the fourth entry in a multi part sequel to two series I have already written and published on this website, called "Strip Club Tease Toy" and "Tease Toy Orientation". I tried (as always) to write this new installment to be as friendly to new readers as possible...but honestly, my advice is to just go read that stuff first, if you haven't yet. I may be biased, but I think it's way more fun that way.

Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

Chapter 1: A New Game

Dan had stumbled, drunk on his own arousal, into her apartment that night terrified of what might come next, but Krista had mercifully let him sleep. In fact, she hadn't even slept in the same room as him: she had left him, trembling as he tried to calm down and completely covered in moist, aromatic lingerie, to sleep alone on the couch in the upstairs guest room.

He had almost cried with relief as she told him that she was finally going to let him get some rest, and led him upstairs and into a tiny guest bedroom next to the bathroom. But when he walked into the room, he suddenly felt himself get very uncomfortable. The space was sparsely decorated, and contained only a long, comfortable looking couch, and three large glass display cases against the opposite wall. It was the display cases which immediately caught his attention: each was large, with 3 to 4 professionally lit shelves, and each shelf was covered with every imaginable shape and size of dildo and strap on.

He saw thick, anatomically correct, veiny dildos of all shapes and sizes displayed ornately on one shelf. There were ten different shapes and sizes of butt plug on another. The entire right case was full, floor to ceiling, with strap ons, the various colors and curvatures of each artificial cock jutting forward from an artfully laid out, expensive looking leather harness. There were double sided dildos, dildos you could strap to someone's face, and wild multicolored dildos that looked like something out of a perverted Dr. Seuss drawing. He felt himself unconsciously clench his cheeks.

Krista followed his nervous gaze and laughed, rolling her eyes, "Oh, admiring my cock collection, huh? It's impressive, right? I've already made Lexie gush all over half of these. But don't worry Danny boy, those aren't for you...Not until you finally admit how much you'd like it, at least! I hope you don't mind the light! I only really use the guest room when Lexie comes over, and we don't really use the couch for sleeping, if you know what I mean...So I didn't design the display case lights to turn off." She winked at him, watching him suppress a shiver as he looked down at the couch, clearly imagining the things that had happened there, and she giggled as she headed back into the hallway. "Now get some rest baby!" she whispered as she closed the door, "Tomorrow's going to be a VERY big day for you..."

Krista pulled the door closed, and he heard a deadbolt click loudly, leaving Dan alone with his thoughts. And as he collapsed onto the couch, his face, chest, cock and ass swaddled in tight, aromatic, sheer panties, he found himself staring at the display cases with an uneasy feeling in his gut. And as he slowly began to drift off into sleep, he floated down into the dream world, where he was visited by horny, maddening dreams of each member of the Cockteasers, all night long.

When Dan had woken up around 9am, his cock still throbbing inside of Sasha's tight, thong panties, he had been stunned to find his door unlocked, and Krista busy in the kitchen, making him breakfast. She had looked over her shoulder at him as she stirred the eggs, and had simply chirped, "Good morning, Danny!" before suggested he go clean up, take a shower, and get dressed while she finished cooking. He had obeyed nervously, delicately peeling every pair of panties off of himself as he headed for the bathroom, half expecting her to attack him somehow while he was in the shower, but still she left him alone. He went about his morning routine quickly, shaving his body the way had been trained to every morning, grateful for the most peaceful shower he had had in weeks.

The only moment in which Krista did anything to fuck with him all morning was while Dan was getting dressed around 10 o'clock. As he had slowly pulled on his boxers and grabbed his jeans off the floor, Krista had walked in, dangling Sasha's panties in her hand, and pointed at his boxers, saying, "No no, take those off right now." As he had taken them off back off, looking confused, she had sauntered over to him, waving the thong in his face, the cute pink bows and sheer black fabric brushing softly against his cheek as she said, "I loved how sexy you looked in that cute thong on the walk home, so I decided you're wearing it again today." Then, she had dropped the thong into his trembling hands, before winking at him and saying, "Now get dressed, and come eat your breakfast, baby. We've got a big day ahead of us."

But other than that, the rest of the morning proceeded without sexual incident. They had actually had a pleasant breakfast, and despite a few teasing remarks about the state he had been in when they left last night, she barely even brought up anything embarrassing. After they did the dishes together, Krista had grabbed a few bags from her room, and asked Dan to take them out front. There, much to his relief, he learned that Krista owned more than just a motorcycle, as he helped her pack a large duffle bag, a heavy cooler, and a hefty, taped up, cardboard box into the bed of her small, beat up, teal blue pick up truck. Around 11am, they got in the truck, and headed out on the road, the only overt reminders of Dan's sexual subservience being the Control Ring and the soft, silky panties wrapped around his cock.

They had been driving for almost an hour now, during which time Krista had mostly ignored him, playing music and loudly (and badly) singing along. Dan had spent that time quietly wondering where they hell they were going, and what he was going to find when he got there. Dan was no dummy: he knew that this much peace and quiet simply meant that he was in the eye of some horrible storm that he couldn't fully see yet. But he simply had no idea what to expect: what the hell had Krista and Sasha meant last night by "Team Building Activities"?

Dan surveyed the landscape as they drove, and he realized that they had left the city long behind, and were in a decidedly woody area now. As Krista turned the pick up truck off of the paved street, and onto a long dirt road leading even deeper into the woods, Dan almost laughed nervously as he thought to himself, "Where the fuck is she taking me?"

They drove for fifteen minutes through a canopy of trees before they finally came out into an empty clearing, and saw a smattering of cars parked around the tree line. And as they pulled closer, Dan saw all ten members of the Cockteasers milled around, sitting in the grass and leaning against cars, talking in the midday sun. Once Krista parked, Dan was greeted with a giggling, playful chorus of "Hiiiii Tease Toy!" from the girls as he stepped out of the truck, and he blushed wildly. Krista walked up next to him, and called out in a loud voice, "Ok Cockteasers! Circle up! Let's make sure we're all clear on what today's all about!"

The girls bounced over excitedly, and as they got closer, Dan realized that they were each wearing various forms of skimpy, skintight athletic wear and sleek, athletic shoes. He also noticed that every item of clothing they wore, from shoes to scrunchies, was decorated with some kind of camouflage pattern. They looked absurdly like a gang of lithe, nubile hunters. He felt Sasha's panties sliding and cupping against his genitals, and he felt his body tingle as his cock began to twitch to life. He was almost grateful to look somewhere else when Krista ordered him to unpack the truck, and he pulled out the large duffle bag, the hefty cooler, and the heavy, sealed cardboard box that they had put in the truck bed.

"Alright girls," Krista started, as the team circled up around them, "We have our first big game of the season tomorrow, and I want you all playing like a real team! So today's about learning to trust each other, learning to work together, and having some fun. And of course my little sex slave Danny is here because he's going to help you girls do that!" She placed one hand in the small of his back, and pushed him forward into the center of the girls as she whispered, "Now be a good boy and take your clothes off for the team."

Dan whimpered, and blushed as he felt his cock twitch again. As the girls whistled, and hummed "the stripper" at him, he slowly removed his shirt, wondering what they had in store for him. As he hooked his thumbs around his jeans and pulled them down, he heard Sasha squeal with excitement, and giggle, "Awww Danny, you kept wearing my present? Did someone like having my dirty wet panties rubbing against his cock so much that he decided to keep wearing them?" Dan began to point to Krista, feeling his cheeks burning, but Krista cut him off as she stepped forward and began to unzip the duffle bag, laughing as she said, "Oh my god, Sasha! He BEGGED me to be allowed to keep them on, you should have seen him! I think the Cockteasers have found themselves a an absolutely perfect Panty Boy..."

He started to protest, feeling his entire upper body break out in a humiliated blush, but Krista silenced him with a gesture, and spun him around so that she could lightly spank him, a reminder for all the girls to see that she was in charge. She cooed, "Don't interrupt Daniel." as she tugged at his humiliating, feminine panties before slapping first his left ass cheek, and then his right, alternating back and forth as she counted to ten. As he listened to all ten girls burst into giggles behind him, he felt his ass jiggling and growing redder with each impact.

He moaned softly, and felt himself grow lightheaded as his cock continued to grow, now mostly hard as it stretched at the sheer fabric. Satisfied, Krista walked over to the duffle back, and reached in to pull out what looked like a tangle of thick, white mesh. She stood back up, spreading it out in her arms, untangling it as she looked down at his steadily growing cock and purred in her husky Bronx accent, "Now take those naughty panties off too, Danny. I know how much you love them, and how much you absolutely BEGGED me to wear them today, but you aren't allowed to keep them on for the game, okay baby?"

As Dan slowly slid the fabric down around his ankles, Krista moved closer, and he suddenly was able to see that mass of white mesh well enough to tell what it was: the material was different, and the color was brighter and much more reflective than last time he had seen it, but the criss crossing patterns of thin bands was unmistakeable. He remembered Trixie telling him on Friday night that she had designed all kinds of new toys "for you and Krista to play with" this weekend. Apparently, she had designed a new version of The Exoskeleton.

He felt his breath hitch in his throat as Krista draped the thin bands over his shoulders, down his arms, around his torso, etc. It had been weeks since they had used it on him, but Dan could never forget the first device that Trixie had ever introduced him to. The Exoskeleton was made of specialized material that hardened in place like steel when an electric current passed through it. Trixie had fashioned it into a kinky "suit" that could be used to freeze every inch of his body (except for his wriggling fingers and toes) at the push of a button. Krista's deep brown eyes looked into his as she watched him recognize the device, and began to direct the girls in how to help her attach the bands. Dan shivered as he felt the familiar bands tightening against his smooth, bare chest, and around his toned, hairless thighs.

As the suit grew tighter and tighter against his body, Dan realized that, unlike the previous Exoskeleton, the bands that encircled him connected directly to the base of his Control Ring, clicking into is at his pelvic bone, before snaking up between his butt cheeks and spreading back out to create a small triangle in the small of his back. The effect made Dan feel like he was still wearing a tight, form fitting thong, which rubbed uncomfortably between his cheeks anytime he moved. He looked at Krista with pleading eyes, panic already creeping into his voice as he pleaded, "Krista, please, whatever's going on today, please don't make me wear this out here, someone will see me..."

Krista rolled her eyes and scuffed his hair condescendingly as she slid the last bands up his neck and around his ears, "Aww you're such a worrier! But don't be nervous about your sexy little outfit, sweetie, Lexie's got some...connections with a few ranking government officials at the local parks department, and the area's been shut down for the day, just for us. Now stand still." As he watched, she pulled what looked like a handful of flat, bendable glittering black discs out of the duffle, each about 3 inches wide, and Krista began clicking them onto the bands of his Exoskeleton all over his body. One attached at his lower back, one at each shoulder, one at each nipple, one at each elbow, and each knee. And as she did so, she began to explain what the team would be doing today.

"Ok girls, this is a very fun little device invented by one of my co-workers. It's called 'The Exoskeleton'. The suit freezes instantly in place under remote control signal, which guarantees the wearer can't move an a MILLIMETER while it's turned on!" Dan blushed as Krista continued attaching those shiny black discs to him, on the outside of each thigh, against the wrist of each forearm, and finally, against the back of his head, as she said to the watching porn stars, "Now, why don't you girls go open the cardboard box over there, and start passing around what you find inside?"

Dan watched with nervous anxiety as they ripped opened the box, not sure what he was seeing at first. It appeared to be full of small, cheap looking, plastic green toy guns, and Dan stared dumbly at them as the girls passed them around, making sure every one had one. Each "gun" had a small shoulder strap, and was in the shape of a largish pistol. As they walked back over however, he realized that they were laser tag guns, and he looked back down at the black discs covering his body, beginning to feel very nervous.

"Today," Krista said in her authoritative coach voices, as she attached the last disc, "We're going to play I game with our new mascot that I came up with: it's called 'Rabbit Hunt'." She reached into the duffle bag again, and this time pulled out a headband with a pair of fuzzy, fluffy, and floppy bright pink ears attached. She giggled, as she slid the headband onto Dan's head, positioning the ears as she said, "And Danny boy's going to be our Bunny Rabbit."

Dan felt his stomach plummet as the girls giggled excitedly, and Krista continued, "Each of you is holding a light gun, capable of hitting an infrared target from up to fifty feet away. And our new mascot is currently covered, from head to toe, in infrared targets that are capable of instantly activating The Exoskeleton." Krista looked around, smiling proudly, and Dan watched all ten of these gorgeous, nubile girls began to leer at him as she said, "Everybody get it?"

"Oh we get it," purred Jamie, as she pointed her gun at Dan's still hardening cock. He was suddenly seeing glimpses of his future, running naked through the woods from these giggling girls, and the humiliation was causing him to swell and stir. And as much as he was trying to deny it, the tight, sensual feel of the material and the tight bands threading his buttocks were filling him with arousal as well. He was almost fully erect now.

"So here all the rules of the game." Krista continued, watching Dan's increasingly panicked expression with pleasure as she spoke, "The Control Ring will be taking a closely monitored reading of Dan's arousal levels for the next 6 hours. When we start, we're going to give Danny boy here a two minute head start into the woods. If anyone shoots him in the head, chest, stomach or back, he will freeze, in place, for 30 minutes, during which time, the shooter will be able to do WHATEVER she wants to him." The girls giggled excitedly at this, making his face grow hot and red

Krista smiled sweetly at Dan as she continued, "The objective of the game is, of course, to receive the highest arousal rating of the day from the Control Ring readings, so be creative! And keep in mind, after your 30 minutes is up, Dan is entitled to another two minute head start the moment the Exoskeleton unlocks. Everybody got that?" The girls broke into a series of disappointed grumbles in the affirmative, and he heard Natalya whine, "Aw, so we can't just shoot him again if we're not finished with him yet?"

Krista ignored the outburst and went on, "Also, keep in mind that if you shoot him in the arm or leg, only that limb will be frozen. So that will only slow him down until you get a head or torso shot. That's a cool new feature that Trixie thought would make the whole hunt a lot more fun. So shoot straight, alright? After all..." She paused for a moment, making sure she had everyone's attention before continuing, "Today's winner gets the spot of Team Captain for the season."

The entire team burst out in excitement at that, and Dan felt another burst of fear ripple through his body as he let the rules of the game sink in. Krista grabbed a small smart watch out of the duffle bag, and attached it to his left wrist, as she said, "Now Dan, Trixie uploaded this smartwatch with a compass, and a GPS map of the area. We're in a wooded area about 3 miles wide, with this clearing basically right at the center. You can run and hide anywhere you want in the area, as long as you don't go past the tree line at the outer edge of the woods. If you do, the Exoskeleton will freeze you automatically, and a loud alarm in the watch will go off until one of the girls finds you and drags you back in bounds. So no cheating, okay?"

Krista snapped the watch in place as he nodded, trying not to cry, and she laughed as she said in a slightly louder voice to the whole group, "By the way, just to make sure things stay as interesting as possible, I also had the watch programmed to beep loudly for 10 seconds anytime Dan goes without getting shot for 30 minutes." She kissed him on the cheek lovingly, as he felt his eyes begin to swell with hopeless tears, and she whispered breathily in his ear, "So you better keep moving Danny...or all the pretty girls are going to catch you..."

"Two minute head starts?" he thought to himself, feeling his breathing speed up, "Alarms going off if I stay hidden for too long?" He had absolutely no idea how he was going to survive the next six hours. As the girls surrounding him laughed and celebrated how easy their hunt was going to be, he felt his entire body begin to shake, panic overtaking him as he looked from one giggling face to another, and he blurted out, "Please...t-this isn't fair, there's going to be no way to hide...please at least let me have my shoes back, so I can run quickly..."

Dan was so busy begging the unsympathetic team for mercy that he didn't notice Krista pulling one final item out of the duffle bag and walking over to him. The girls grew suddenly solemn and parted, letting Krista through. She was holding something so small that it fit in the palm of her hand, and the instant he saw it, it filled Dan with dread. As someone who had never engaged in any kind of sexual exploration before the fateful day that Sarah had confronted him in front of the Tease Club, Dan had never seen anything like it. But he recognized almost immediately what it was most likely for, and he felt hopeless panic surging up inside of him.