Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the palm of her soft hand, Krista held a tiny, rounded, hot pink tube, which curved downward and ended in a slightly bulbous head with a thin slot at its tip. The entire thing was about than 3 inches in length, and had a small, silvery padlock attached to the front of it, exactly like the ones holding these pornographic high heels in place around his ankles. And while Dan had certainly never heard the name for the thing before in his life, he almost innately recognized that he was staring at a chastity cage.

"And of course, there's one last piece to our cute little Bunny Rabbit's uniform..." Krista purred, and the team fell silent, watching slow realization dawning on his face. Then, more loudly to the team, "I told you all the ways the deck is stacked in your favor, but here's the hard part ladies: remember, we're practicing cock teasing! So how do you cocktease a man when you can't touch his cock?"

She continued, "Now don't worry ladies, this isn't going to do anything to lessen his arousal levels, it just means that he's going to be feeling a LOT more uncomfortable while he's horny. But it IS going to help us make sure that we don't have any accidental spurting during the hunt today. Besides," she laughed, "I think it's going to force you girls to be creative about how you win the Team Captain spot, don't you?"

"But before we can put it on," Krista continued, speaking over the girls sudden murmurs of excitement, "I think we need to do something about this massive erection the Tease Toy seems to be displaying, don't we? Why don't you ladies go crack open the cooler and bring back some ice cubes? Poor Danny's not going to fit into his teensy weensy cock cage like THAT..."

Dan cringed at the words "cock cage", as it confirmed for him exactly what he thought was happening now, and he moaned as he watched each of the girls approach him with a wet, dripping ice cube. Erica slid hers up and down his shaft, making him gasp at the icy gliding, and Raquel pressed hers firmly into his testicles as he whimpered. Sasha pressed hers lightly against the tip of his cock, until it grew numb from the cold, and he watched with embarrassment as his erection begin to slowly wilt, growing smaller and smaller until he was completely flaccid in front of them all. He watched, growing dizzy, as Krista slid the tube up his cock, and he moaned as he felt himself tightly stuffed into the tiny space.

A series of small indentations at the base of the tube allowed it to click firmly into the edges of the Control Ring, attaching neatly against the root of his shaft, and he watched as Krista turned the key in the padlock and removed it, hanging it from a small gold chain around her neck as she smiled sweetly at him. The tube held his cock tightly against his swollen testicles, making it appear that his genitalia was a tiny, pink lump between his legs. The hot pink color perfectly matched the floppy, fuzzy bunny ears bouncing around his head. He had never felt more humiliated in his life. "B-but Krista..." he sputtered, weakly, "This is so small, the instant one of these girls catch me..w-won't it hurt if I try to grow in there?"

Krista smiled at him, grabbing his cheeks between her palms, and pulling herself against his body, kissing him deeply. He felt her tongue explore his mouth...her tight warm body rubbing against his chest, and suddenly he cried out in pain, pushing her away as he felt himself attempt to swell inside the tightness of his cage, and he pulled desperately against the tube as he lost his balance and stumbled to the ground. "Well if it hurts Danny," Krista said with a tone like she was explaining something incredibly obvious to a child, "Don't get caught."

As Dan struggled back to his feet, Krista turned to the rest of the group, and shouted, "OK! Get ready girls, because the hunt's about to begin! For the next six hours, this clearing will be home base, so anytime you girls want to take a break from hunting for some drinks or even a midday nap, just head back here: we're right in the center of the forrest. When the sun starts to set, the game's over, and Dan's watch alarm will go off until one of us finds him and can lead him back to base camp."

As Krista continued, Dan looked around to see each of the girls beginning to lightly stretch in anticipation of a long day of strenuous activity, and he stifled a sob as he wondered again how he was going to survive this. "And don't forget!" Krista yelled out, "The winner is whoever turns on our poor, locked up the most! Based on me and my friends' 'research', Dan is wildly turned on by teasing dirty talk, by tickling, and of course...by having someone play with his horny, hungry butt hole!"

The team burst out into another gale of laughter, and Natalya and Anabelle began chanting "Butt Slut! Butt Slut!". He flushed a deep crimson, and began to desperately argue, begging for her to stop encouraging them, but Krista rolled her eyes at his reaction and said in an exasperated voice, "However, as you all have been seeing, Dan's having a little bit of trouble admitting that to himself. And we all know how important consent is, so NOBODY is allowed to finger fuck Dan's tight, sensitive asshole unless he absolutely BEGS for it first. But remember, no matter what he begs you to do, DO NOT make him cum! Even in that tight little cage, a boy can dribble out a frustrated load if you play with his prostate too much. So be careful!"

"Alright Dan," she added, turning to look at him, smacking her gum as she smiled, "I guess I'll see you in six hours, huh? Are you ready for your two minute head start?"

Dan looked around, ten nubile, youthful, exquisitely erotic porn stars stretching and readying their guns, eager to begin the chase, and he felt his belly flood with fear. He felt scared, weak, powerless...his cock pulsed painfully at the intense humiliation he was feeling, ineffectual between his legs. His smooth skin felt every pull of the tight bands encircling his body, making him tingle.

He whispered in a low, desperate voice, overcome, "Krista...Krista I can't do this...I-it's to much at once, please, you're going to drive me insane, don't make me do this..." but Krista stopped his panicked, hushed pleas with a finger to his lips, and she smiled again as she said, "Have fun out there today, baby. I'll see you when the sun sets." Then, after stepping back several feet, she pulled out her phone, pressed several buttons, and shouted in her Coach voice, "Ok girls, turn around and cover your eyes! The Bunny Rabbit's head start begins in three...two...one..."

As she said the word "one", Dan's watch beeped loudly, and he saw it was counting down from two minutes. After 2-3 seconds of being frozen in panic, Dan began to run gingerly in his bare feet towards the tree line, the midday sun glinting off his white, reflective thong harness, and his enormous fluffy bunny ears flopping in his face. He broke into a nervous sweat as he stumbled towards cover, and barely breached the tree line at the edge of the clearing as the time clicked down to zero. And as he ran, he heard the squeals of excitement from each member of the team as they hurried into the woods in all directions, ready to begin the hunt.

Chapter 2: The Rabbit Hunt

Dan watched, hidden in the tree line, as the girls scattered and ran into the woods with their bright plastic laser tag guns held high. He breathed a sigh of relief as he saw them all heading in different directions, and thought to himself, "At the very least, thank god that they didn't see which way I ran..." He allowed himself a moment to breathe, leaning back against the tree he was hiding behind, and pulling uncomfortably at the tiny, plastic cage locked around his cock. He didn't like looking at the device, feeling a tremendous sense of emasculation as his genitals dangled ineffectually between his legs, and he closed his eyes and breathed slowly, trying to slow his rising panic.

He looked at the smart watch that Krista had locked around his wrist, and saw that, just as Krista had said, he was nearly at the center of a large wooded area about three miles in diameter. For a moment he tried to figure out what time it was, but he quickly realized that seemed to be the one thing the watch DIDN'T do. He suddenly remembered what Krista had said about the watch beeping loudly anytime 30 minutes went by without him being captured, and he forced himself to his feet: he HAD to get further away from the girls' home base as fast as possible. If he was still standing this close to center when it went off, the entire squad would descend on him in minutes. His mind flashed with a picture of just that, all ten of the nubile, sensual Cockteasers crawling on top of him as he lay frozen in the dirt, and he groaned as he felt himself attempt and fail to stiffen inside his plastic prison again.

Barefoot like this, Dan had to take each step with careful precision around the sticks and rocks. He tried to ignore the way this new Exoskeleton felt against his body as he moved, or the way the tight, white bands slipped between his buttcheeks, so that they accentuated his bare ass. He headed for the Northwest quadrant of the woods, picking a direction at random, and tried to put as much distance as he could between himself and base camp. He had been moving for almost 8 minutes when he came across a large, quiet stream, about 10 feet across and one foot deep. After spending a moment or two surveying the area, he realized that, unless he wanted to turn back the way he came, his only option was to cross. He slid one foot into the water, feeling the cool current flow pleasantly against his skin, and he began to move.

The bed of the stream was littered with rocks, and he moved slowly, terrified that he was going to stumble. At first, he tried to scan in all directions for any sign of the girls, terrified to be caught out in the open like this, but soon the rocks became so dense that he had to look down and watch every step. As he reached just about the halfway point, the water became deep enough that he could suddenly see his reflection in the soft current, and he stopped in his tracks, blushing furiously at his own appearance.

The severe, angry, aggressive man that Daniel had been all his life was completely gone. Instead, he truly did look like a scared, helpless animal. The tight, sensual new pattern of the improved Exoskeleton left his lithe, hairless, sleek body (tight and toned, thanks to Krista's weeks of new workout routines) almost totally exposed between thin bands of reflective fabric. The bunny ears flopped down and around his face, almost flirtatiously, and the tight, hot pink cage immediately highlighted his dangling, imprisoned genitals.

He stared at his reflection, unbelievingly, his eyes running up and down his transformed body, until a soft, giggling voice suddenly spoke up over the sound of the trickling water, and said, "Aww, are you checking yourself out, Bunny Rabbit? Do you like the way your ass looks in your new outfit?"

Dan looked up so suddenly that he lost his balance, and plunged ass first into the cool water. Emily Lynn, wearing a pair of tight, camouflage green yoga pants and an equally tight sports bra, was standing at the edge of the stream, and pointing her green, plastic gun at him as she giggled, "Aw, poor Danny! Did I catch someone being naughty? Don't worry baby, I won't punish you any more than you deserve..."

Dan pushed himself to his feet, wobbling in a panic as he turned to run back to the other side, and froze in place as he found Erica Campbell waiting for him at the opposite waterline. She was smiling beautifully at him, her soft, round face making his cage already begin to feel tight, and she stretched her arms over her head, showing off her tight, voluptuous body in a pair of camouflage bootie shorts, and a devastatingly low cut camo crop top. Erica held her own toy gun flirtatiously over her head as she watched him stare, and cooed, "Aw, looks like you can't run this way, Bunny Rabbit...where are you going to now? Better scamper, before the big bad hunters catch you..."

Dan whimpered nervously, and grabbed desperately at his cock cage, trying to escape the squeezing tightness somehow. And then he moaned again, panic rising in his throat, as each of the girls walked towards him, into the stream, their guns pointed directly at him. "P-please, Erica...Emily..." he stammered, cowering slightly as they approached, raising his hands defensively, and feeling his voice start to crack, "Please, you have to help me get out of here, I can't take any more of this...please have mercy on me...protect me from the others, I'll do anything..."

Other than Ambercutie, the two of them had seemed to him to be the nicest in the group (from their videos at least), and for a moment, as he watched Emily begin to slowly lower her gun, he actually let himself hope that they might listen and help him escape this 6 hour terrifying ordeal. But then she smiled widely at him, and brushed her black hair behind her ear with one hand as she shot him in the leg with the other.

Dan cried out as he felt the bands, around his left leg only, lock firmly into place, and he immediately began to lose his balance in the stream. He fell backwards into the water again, his arms flailing wildly as he went down. Sputtering, he lifted himself by placing his weight on his hands, and pulled his head out of the water just as Erica walked up and shot him point blank in the chest.

He moaned in nervous terror as he felt every band encircling him freeze against his body, feeling the cool water coursing down his chest. "Let you go?" Erica purred, with innocent surprise, as she strapped the gun around her back and leaned down into the water with him, "But we caught a cute, scared little Bunny Rabbit, and now we get to do whatever we want with him!" She slid forward, the running water splashing against her crop top so that it clung to her full, bouncing breasts, and she began to lightly pluck at her nipples through the wet material as she added, "Why in the world would we let you go?"

Emily strutted over as well, sliding one wet foot slowly across his chest and placing it down on the other side of him, so that she was straddling his arm pits with the backs of her knees, and her gorgeous ass was less than a foot from his upturned face. The tight camo yoga pants clung to her like a second skin, and stretched deeply between her plump, jiggling cheeks. He drooled as he stared, and moaned again as he felt his cock trying desperately to grow. "Please stop, it hurts..." Dan moaned as he felt the chastity belt growing tighter and tighter, but rather than show mercy, Emily began to theatrically roll her hips as she slid her yoga pants down her round bottom, one inch at a time. He sobbed and struggled in the rigid Exoskeleton as she pushed the thin material down to her knees, stretching it across his damp chest.

He stared up, mouth agape as she bent forward, pulling her fat asscheeks apart so that her her glistening, pink lips peaked out at him between her round thighs, and he felt himself begin to salivate. Suddenly, under the water, he felt a soft hand wrap gently around his aching balls, and he heard Erica's playful voice giggle, "Do you want me to touch your teensy little pink cock cage for a while Bunny Rabbit? Do you want me to take that tiny little thing between my fingers? Maybe if I squeeze hard enough, you'll actually feel something..." Dan struggled to catch his breath, trying to beg her to stay away from the cage, to not do anything that would add to the tight, uncomfortable, dizzying arousal that they were putting him through, but before he could say a word, Emily leaned back, and literally sat on his face.

He let out a muffled yelp as he watcher her ample ass cheeks envelope his upturned face, and felt her wet sex pressing firmly against his lips. And as he yelped into Emily, he felt Erica's teasing fingers move slowly up and down, from his scrotum to his cage, giggling, "Now go ahead and get to work Dan. Lick her good, because if you don't, I'm going to show you JUST how uncomfortable that cage can get..."

Dan began lapping eagerly, and the instant he did, Erica's fingers slowed against him. He slurped and sucked at Emily's swollen lips, tasting her hungrily and moaning into the huge, jiggling ass that he could barely peek over the top of. All the while, Erica fondled at his testicles, squeezed at his cock cage, and tickled endlessly at his inner thighs as he worked, constantly warning him to lick faster, better, longer. Within about five minutes, Dan's increasingly skilled tongue had licked Emily to a shuddering, moaning orgasm: she ground and rode against his mouth as she squealed out, and he panted in both desperation and discomfort as he felt her wet juices smearing against his face.

The girls gave Dan less than a minute to recover before they switched positions, and soon he was lapping desperately between Erica's tight, wet thighs as Emily softly and constantly tickled his ribs. Each time one of them came against his panting, crying face, they would switch positions again, and whoever wasn't benefiting from his talented tongue took the time to torture his body: they played with his nipples, tickled his feet, and ground their incredible, plump asses against his throbbing cock cage over and over. By the time his 30 minutes were up, and the Exoskeleton finally went slack against them once more, he had lapped each woman to three orgasms. He stumbled to his feet, moaning as he pulled at his cock cage and wiped the dripping wetness of both women from his face.

Emily and Erica lounged in the shallow water, looking incredibly satisfied as they watched him begin to stumble away, wobbling out of the stream wildly. "Have fun out there Danny", called Erica, in a still breathless voice, "That was nice, you're good with your tongue! After we dry off at base camp for a bit, we'll see if we can catch you again!"

Dan stumbled through the woods, his mind swirling, and his body trembling. Every few minutes he would freeze, looking around, convinced he had just heard the sound of women giggling nearby. He absolutely hated how bright and reflective the Exoskeleton was, and how nearly impossible it was for him to hide, but he managed to stay out of the path of at least two different groups of nubile, predatory beauties for the next 20 minutes.

Trying to stay as far away from "home base" as possible, Dan used the GPS map that was downloaded onto the watch to guide himself to the edge of the woods, and spent about 10 minutes finding places to hide among its border. But he soon learned the danger of straying that close to the game boundaries, when he inadvertently stepped over the invisible line, and fell instantly to the ground, frozen in place and an alarm shrieking from his watch.

Dan began to sob in terror as, after less than a 1 minute of this alarm. Ashley Alban and Ambercutie walked out of the brush smiling happily, and began to drag his frozen, helpless body away from the boundary. Amber, who was wearing a short, camouflage tennis skirt and a matching bikini top, giggled "Hi Bunny Rabbit, was somebody trying to cheat and escape?", as she tugged at his immobile leg. Ashley, wearing a thong backed pair of camouflage panties, and a tight mesh see through top, slid down next to him in the dirt, as she asked, "So are we the first to catch you, Danny?"

Dan started to answer, but before he could, Ashely snorted, and reached forward to touch his face before pulling her fingers back to smell them. She smiled wildly, as she giggled, "Wow, we are definitely NOT the first ones to catch you! Jesus Amber, he's got pussy juice all over his face!" Amber laughed loudly at that, and cried out, "Already? We've only been playing for like 45 minutes! Who made you eat them out, Bunny Rabbit?"