Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krista snorted, shaking her head and pulling out her phone, and said, "Don't count your chickens just yet Ellie, remember what I said yesterday about pain and arousal. But alright, we want to take care of business before pleasure, huh girls? Alright, lets see what Auntie Trixie has to say..." Krista winked at Dan as the phone rang, and added just for him, "Your favorite inventor has been observing your arousal levels with the Control Ring all afternoon, Danny...I wonder what kinds of EXCITING things you were doing out there?"

Her voice changed as someone picked up on the other end, and she said suddenly, "Hey Trix! Ya, it looks like we're all finished! Any final word on the game yet? Some of the girls are getting a little eager to find out who the new captain is..." She listened for a moment, nodded and smiled, thanked Trixie, and hung up. Then, after letting the tension sit in silence for a few moments, she smiled widely and said in a loud voice, "Well girls, it sounds like there was one contender with a VERY clear lead who shot ahead almost at the end of the day. In fact, she achieved DOUBLE the arousal levels of any other player. So, without any further ado, the new Team Captain of the Buena Vista Cockteasers...for their 13th season is....Sasha Foxxx!"

While Jamie, Ashley, Raquel and Natalya burst out in disappointed cries, the rest of the team gathered around Sasha, congratulating her and cheering. Anabelle gave her an excited high five as Amber hugged her excitedly, complimenting her on a job well done. "Well," Ellie exclaimed in a childish, pouting voice, glaring at Dan with betrayal in her eyes, "We all know why SASHA won...Fucking bullshit, I would have won too, if I had stuck my fingers up his horny little ass...perverted Butt Slut..."

As the girls burst into another gale of giggles, Krista's jaw dropped, and she looked at Dan in stunned amazement. "Wait, WHAT?" She asked, "You let Sasha put her fingers WHERE, Tease Toy?" He shivered as he looked down, wanting to deny it. But the team of young porn stars broke into another gale of laughter, a sly smile began crept across Krista's face, and she purred at him in her playful, tough girl accent, "Did Danny boy here actually lose his cherry out there in the woods today?" Dan's face exploded so brightly into color that it was all the answer she needed, and she laughed again a bit more proudly this time, stepping forward to pull his trembling body against her, hugging him reassuringly. "Aww Danny! What a big day for you! You let Sasha inside of you, huh? Did you beg for it like a good boy first?"

Dan whimpered, looking at Sasha, and wishing the ground would swallow him whole. But Sasha smiled back sweetly, and whispered, "Answer her Danny." He nodded his head before lowering it in shame, and the girls broke out into another round of cheers, as Krista hugged him with so much force that they fell back against the side of her pick up truck, her body pinning him against the metal.

"Oh, not only did he beg for it!" Ellie pitched in with a giggling voice as the team watching their coach press Dan against the truck, "You should have heard the noises he made, Coach! He was moaning in this slutty, high pitched voice, it was amazing! I swear to god, he sounded like ME in one of my videos!"

"Is that right?" Krista breathed in her husky, Bronx accent, and wiggled more tightly against him. Her eyes were hungry as she stared at him, and she ground lightly against his body as she said in a loud voice to the team, "Ok girls, EXCELLENT work out there today, it sounds like you all bonded very well with the new mascot..."

Dan felt himself getting dizzy as he watched Krista's face flush, and her breath grow short. The gorgeous, Puerto Rican stripper was VISIBLY aroused at the news, and the way she pressed and ground against him made him feel like a trapped animal. Her beautiful brown eyes gleamed with excitement as she called out in a loud voice, "Now everybody go home, Coach wants to play with her toy, and reward him for FINALLY being so honest with himself! You can tell me all of your hunting stories tomorrow, while we're teaching Dan his mascot routines for the big game. So be at my place bright and early..."

Krista grabbed the hair on the back of Dan's head in her hand, and pulled his head to the left so that she could begin kissing hungrily up his neck. He watched, trapped beneath her, as the girls waved goodbye to him and began bouncing back to their cars. "Bye Danny!" giggled Emily, as she blew him a kiss over her shoulder, flouncing away, "I hope you and Coach have fun exploring tonight! Try to get some rest though, tomorrow's going to be another BIG day!" He tried to respond, but Krista's warm, writhing body pressing against his own made his voice catch in his throat, and he wheezed as the team of adult actresses slowly began to disperse. Nervously, he watched as the ten girls got into their cars and pulled back out onto the dirt road, leaving him alone in the woods, the sun setting slowly against the horizon as Krista ground against him.

As she nuzzled at his neck, Krista pressed her hips against his, rolling them gently in arousal, and he felt his cock squeeze against his cage as he stammered out, "Krista PLEASE...This cage is so tight..." Instead of causing her to consider mercy however, Dan's words seemed to inflame Krista further, and she moaned with pleasure as she pressed her soft, full lips against his, and her hand wiggled down towards his throbbing genitals.

"Oh Danny boy..." she growled in his ear, breathing hard, her legs wrapping around his body as she rested her weight entirely against him, pinning him against the truck, "I'm so proud of you baby...FINALLY admitting what you want..." She was grinding and sliding against him like an animal in heat, and Dan realized with a sudden shudder how TRULY aroused she was by this news. He had never seen her like this before unless Lexie's face was stuffed between her legs, and he knew that if his hand had been allowed to slide into her panties right now, he would find that she was dripping wet.

He moaned nervously as he felt her hands slide around his waist, and felt her splayed fingers began to playfully sink into each bare ass cheek, pulling them apart and exposing his anus to the cool open air. "Mmmmm, and now that you've admitted it, I can finally have some REAL fun with you...Do you want me to finger you baby? Do you want more of what Sasha gave you? Trixie told me that she'd never seen your arousal numbers that high, you must have been in HEAVEN, huh?"

He struggled to catch his breath as she attacked him, stammering as he sputtered out, "K-Krista please...no more today, I...I can't take it. I've been running for hours and I'm so tired...and having you inside me like that, it's just so EMBARRASSING..." He groaned as she sunk her soft fingers more deeply into his buttocks, splaying his cheeks widely as she purred, "Awww, but Danny! I want to hear all the sexy noises you make when you're being a little Butt Slut for me! The idea of you squealing and moaning for me while I fuck you sounds like SUCH a turn on...Don't you want to show me the noises you made for Sasha?"

Desperately, he tried to clench his ass cheeks, to protect his helpless anus from her onslaught, but he was so tired and weak that she overpowered him easily, and he began to cry as his cock ached in its cage, "K-Krista PLEASE..." he sputtered out, more desperately, "Please, can we just go home? I can't take any more today, I need to rest..." Krista was not usually any more merciful than the rest of the Tease Club girls, and he was fully prepared for his pleas to be ignored, but to his great surprise, Krista let go of his ass and pulled away from him, a sudden look of disappointment in her eyes.

"Really baby?" She said hopefully, batting her thick eyelashes at him as she brushed her curls out of her face, "You want me to stop? Are you SURE you don't want any more?" She squeezed his buttocks again for emphasis, and he felt a hungry, horny voice in the back of his mind growing louder, desperate for her to continue the onslaught that Sasha had started, but he pushed it down forcefully.

He steeled himself for anger or punishment, and shook his head again, croaking out in a plaintive voice, "N-not tonight, Krista...just...maybe you could take this cage off, and play with my cock instead?" He stared at her so hopefully as he asked that she laughed wildly, and after a moment or two, she calmed her self enough to shake her head "no" as she giggled, her curls bouncing cutely around her face as she did.

"Well then..." he started, blushing wildly, "can we just go back to your house? Please? So I can rest and recover?" Krista stared at him just long enough to make him nervous, but finally she rolled her eyes, and sighed as she said, "Oh, all RIGHT, you big baby, I suppose we can always celebrate your newly shattered boundaries another time. You were a VERY good boy for all of my girls today, I suppose you earned it." Then, so matter-of-factly that Dan could scarcely believe it was real, she turned around and began to pack up the truck, motioning for him to help.

As soon as they were packed, Dan climbed into the passenger seat, and Krista began to drive back through the woods, along the small dirt road that led back to the highway. Dan was elated at the fact that Krista actually seemed to be listening to him, and leaving him alone to recover.

However, it was less than five minutes into the drive when Dan realized that Krista had absolutely no intention of leaving him to peace and quiet. As she drove slowly through the woods, she tapped a few buttons on her phone. At first, Dan assumed that she was checking her GPS, but after a few seconds, he gasped as he felt the familiar vibrating hum of his Control Ring against the base of his cock. And while the buzzing was familiar, the vibrations combined with his horrendous cock cage were not. He tried to stifle a moan as his cock pulsed inside the cage, and pulled at it uncomfortably.

"No touching your naughty cock in my truck, Danny" Krista purred, not looking away from the road, "You stop playing with yourself right this second." However, other than those words, Krista made no acknowledgement of what was happening to him. He forced his hands to his sides and panted heavily as he struggled to exert self control. But after he twitched and whimpered, mostly in silence, for almost five minutes, Krista tapped her phone again, and he felt the vibrations double in intensity.

He gasped, and humped wildly forward, struggling not to grab at himself again, and Krista giggled as she said, almost offhandedly, "It's too bad you're feeling too tired to play baby...You look SO frustrated right now..." She didn't look away from the road as she drove, but her East Coast accent slowly took on a sly, gleeful tone as she continued, "Of course, even though you're not allowed to touch that naughty cock, there is something ELSE that I might let you play with if you really beg me. I might even be really nice and turn off that vibrating cock ring while you do...Or if you'd prefer, I can just turn up the vibrations on your Control Ring a little more..."

Dan squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, feeling himself begin to hyperventilate as his body realized that the games for the evening weren't over yet. And his cheeks blushed at how quickly he began to beg, to plead with hungry desperation, as he hissed, "OH GOD Krista, please don't turn it up any more..." His face burned hotly as he forced out the next words, "M-may I play with my asshole? Please? May I finger myself for you?"

Krista smiled broadly, equal parts proud and aroused to hear him begging her like this, and after letting him babble for a moment, she motioned for him to be quiet and purred in a husky voice, "No more fingering tonight baby, I already promised. But open up the glove box, Danny. Show me what you find in there." Dan did so with trembling fingers, and moaned as he saw what was inside. Lying there was a sex toy model that Dan had seen every one of the Cockteasers use to pleasure themselves in their videos, over the last two weeks. It was a huge Hitachi wand vibrator, its eight inch length covered with customizable vibration buttons and a thick, white, vibrating sphere at its tip that was almost the size of a tennis ball.

"Seeing as you begged me so well, we're going to play a game on the ride home..." Krista breathed, her voice thick with arousal, "Do you want to play a game with me, Danny?." As he stared at her, she slid a hand behind her back and sensuously pulled loose the bow holding her bikini top together, and she almost moaned, "Well Danny? Yes or no?" He almost drooled as he nodded, hypnotized, and she giggled, " Good BOY! Well, if you don't want to be punished anymore tonight, you're going to follow all of the rules to my game..." As Dan watched, the vibrations against his Control Ring still attacking him, Krista used one hand to remove her bikini top, and begin playing with her erect, dark nipples, still not looking away from the road as she breathed, "Now pick up that vibrator and turn it on."

He obeyed immediately, and watched with wide eyes as the thick sphere at the tip began vibrating and pulsing intensely in his shaking hands. He felt dizzy as he watched her grope and fondle in arousal at herself, and she panted a bit as she continued, "There's only three rules to my game tonight, ok? Number one, you are ONLY allowed to start and stop using that buzzing beauty when I give you permission. If you press it against yourself or pull it away without asking me first, you will be in BIG trouble when we get home."

He stared with confusing hunger at the pulsating white sphere at the end of the Hitachi want, and she continued, as if this was the most normal drive in the world, "Number two, while we play, you have to keep me posted on EXACTLY how turned on you are, on a scale of one to five." She giggled as she added, "One meaning just starting to feel horny, and five being moments away from cumming in your pants."

But it was the final rule that filled him with real dread. As she drove along slowly, calmly keeping her eyes on the road, she smiled sweetly as she said, "And number three, since I didn't get to hear all of my lucky guy's horny high pitched moaning today, I want you to show me what I missed...Anytime you moan, or whimper, or gasp or beg for the entire drive back, I want you to do it in the sexiest, sluttiest, highest pitched, GIRLIEST voice that you possibly can for me, okay? No exceptions."

Dan looked at her in horror, and stammered out, "W-what? Krista, no! Please don't make me do that!" But the instant he did, she pressed a button on her phone screen, and the vibrating of the Control Ring doubled, making him squirm and whimper in pain. "That's your only warning Danny: if you try to argue with me again, I'm going to make sure the games keep on coming when we get home. I've got LOTS of ideas...so trust me when I saw that we can go all night if you don't want to follow the rules. But if you want that quiet night that you were begging me for, I better not hear anything other than girly gasps or a slutty, high pitched moans out of you for the rest of the drive."

Just as she finished, Dan saw them emerging from the long, dirt road through the woods, and towards the long, highway drive home. Krista slowed to a stop just before she pulled onto the highway, and looked at Dan, licking her soft lips as she whispered, "So, are you ready to play my game, baby?" Dan nodded, feeling light headed as he realized how little choice he had, and he writhed in humiliation and uncomfortable arousal. Krista smiled beautifully, pleased with his helpless confusion, and purred, "Where are you right now, baby? Scale of one to five?" Dan felt his cock struggling painfully in his cage as he stared desperately at Krista's coppery, topless, tight body, and he whimpered in a humiliating, girly squeak, "A-a three, Krista..."

Krista giggled at that, and began to pull onto the highway as she said, in a playful voice, "What a sexy girl you make, baby! And do you want to use my naughty toy on your tight little asshole for me? Or should I turn up the Control Ring again?" Dan shook his head wildly, writhing at the constant, pulsing sensations of the Control Ring against him, and hissed out, "Pleeeeeasssse..." Krista smiled proudly, her beautiful eyes glittering as she said, "Okay then baby, go ahead...but remember what I said, you need my permission anytime you start or STOP using it...and you need to say the number out loud any time you get closer to or farther away from cumming..."

Dan slid the vibrating wand between his thighs and past his scrotum, and nearly squealed in pleasure as he felt the insistent buzzing against his taint. The instant he did, he saw Krista hit another series of buttons on her phone, and the Control Ring stopped its relentless onslaught, replaced instead by the new buzzing against his prostate. He let out a soft, gasping moan that came out of him much too easily, and slid the toy farther back, pushing apart his ass cheeks as the spherical head began to tease at his anus.

As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was desperate for stimulation, and he let out a guttural, breathy squeal as the toy made contact, wracking his entire body with pleasure. Within a minute, he felt his body rocketing skyward as the vibrator pulsed against him, and he squeaked out, in a humiliating girlish falsetto, between halting gasps for air, "Ungh...F-Four Krista...O-oh jesus, can I stop using the toy for just a minute? Please, I'm getting close..."

Krista giggled again, not taking her eyes of the road as she said gleefully, "Not yet baby...Keep that naughty vibrator right where it is..." and listened to his gasps and moans as he held the toy obediently against himself. "You know, Danny," she said softly as she began to expertly shimmy out of her tiny, tight jean shorts, "I used that big, kinky wand to make Lexie cum all over the backseat of my truck less than three days ago..."

Soon she was driving in nothing but a pair of her signature, teal, satin thong panties, and she arched her back for his benefit as she continued, showing off her tight, bronzed body in the silvery moonlight, "How does that make you feel baby? Using the same naughty sex toy that made my Lexie's gorgeous, juicy pussy gush? Pressing it up against your own pretty little hole, and thinking about her juices dripping ALL over it?"

Dan was hyperventilating now, and felt his body break out in a familiar sheen of sweat. His mind was flooding with images of Lexie's curvaceous, pale and freckled body, her stunning red hair, her deep green eyes, as she rocked and moaned against the toy pressed between his legs. "F-f-five..." he stammered, feeling the toy relentlessly stimulating his prostate, "Krista please let me stop..." He squirmed in his seat, feeling his cock swell painfully against its cage, and his eyes grew wide as he tried to hold himself back from cumming. "I can feel myself starting to tip over..." he moaned, his voice cracking in panic, "Please I HAVE to stop..."

But as he stared at her, desperate for permission and clenching every muscle in his body, he watched her drop one hand from the steering wheel, and let it slide down her taut stomach, until it settled between her thick thighs. "You know..." she giggled in her heavy, tough girl accent, as she began to stroke her fingertips gently against the front of her satin panties, "I think I'm going to start calling you 'Danni' whenever you're playing with your pretty little hole and moaning like this for me. You know, with an 'i' instead of a 'y'? I know it'll sound the same to every one else, but you and I will know EXACTLY what it means...huh Danni? It means that we BOTH know who's in charge here...who does the giving...and who does the taking..."