Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan froze in terror at this, suddenly looking around at the cave: the high, solid walls that had felt so much like safety only moments earlier made the cave feel like a trap now, and he was the helpless little rabbit caught inside. "Ooooh that does sound nice!" replied the other voice, much closer now, and this time Dan recognized the low, husky confidence of Raquel Roper, "Maybe I'll strip down and we can help rinse each other off under the water..." Both girls giggled at that, and Dan heard the soft sound of tiny feet padding towards him.

Dan's eyes zipped around the cave, the panic rising into his throat now, as he looked hopelessly for someplace to hide or some other way out. But there was nothing: no rocks, no shadows, nothing. He felt frozen, like a deer in the headlights, and he felt his stomach plummet as he heard Raquel purr from behind him, her gloating voice dripping with glee as she said, "Well, well well...Hello Bunny Rabbit..." Dan stiffened at that, holding back a sob as he turned around and saw Raquel and Sasha standing in the entrance to the cave with matching cruel smiles spreading across their beautiful features.

Sasha held up her little plastic gun, and pointed it at him, her cat like eyes flashing prettily beneath her stylish front bump ponytail. She and Raquel were both topless, each wearing only a pair of tight, tiny, camo patterned volleyball shorts, and Dan's eyes crawled helplessly to Sasha's small but perky breasts. "Hands up right now, Bunny Rabbit." Sasha cooed, as she licked her lips, "Lace your fingers together against the back of your head, or I'll punish you..." Dan did so, whimpering with fear, and the instant he had obeyed, Sasha and Raquel shot him simultaneously, once against the targets on each elbow, so that his arms were frozen in place.

A hopeless sob burst out of him as he tottered, struggling to maintain his balance, and he began to babble desperately pleas for mercy. "S-Sasha," he stuttered, feeling like he was losing his mind, "Please don't do this to me any more, I can't take this...My cock HURTS in this cage and being hunted like this...it's terrifying..." His twinge of growing panic magnified in his voice as he felt himself start to lose control, and he continued, "I haven't sat down in hours, and I'm hungry, and I'm tired, and I'm SO FUCKING HORNY, and none of you will leave me alone, you just keep torturing, and teasing, and tickling, and spanking..."

The two nubile young boy hunters let him babble for over a minute, and the more they stared at him, calm and smiling, the more nervous he grew as he whined and begged. But finally Raquel stepped forward, and held up her gun in warning, silencing him. She smiled at that, immensely pleased with how easily she had made him obey her, and she dropped her gun so that it hung from its strap as she fondled her breasts and strutted towards him. "Poor Bunny Rabbit..." she breathed as she pinched her erect nipples, "Is somebody feeling too horny, with no way to touch his tiny little cock in its cage?"

Sasha dropped her gun by the strap as well, and mirrored Raquel's movements, softly playing with her own tits as she swayed towards him and purred, "You know, Jamie and Ellie said that you had figured out a solution to that little problem...In fact, they said you had been BEGGING them to give you a finger or two to help enact your clever solution between those slutty thighs..." He felt his cheeks explode with crimson, and stepped back in nervous fear. He stepped unwittingly under the tricking waterfall again, and he moaned as he began to shake his head.

"N-no wait... I don't want you to do that," he stammered as the two sultry, svelte girls reached his wet, trembling body, and began to press against him. He felt Raquel press a soft hand lightly into his chest, pushing him backwards on his heels, and with his arms unable to move, he fell helplessly backwards, crying out in fear. But Sasha's arms were waiting to catch him as he fell back, and she pressed tightly against his trembling body as she lowered him to the cave floor like a frightened animal. She rested one shoulder against the back of his neck, her arm running down his spine in support as she slowly lowered them both into the trickling water, and he felt her fingers slide around his right ass cheek, squeezing firmly at his sensitive red ass as she cradled him.

"Don't worry..." whispered Sasha breathlessly into his ear, as Raquel forcefully spread his thighs and knelt sweetly between his widened legs, "We're not going to make you do anything you don't want to do...We won't do ANYTHING unless you ask..." Sasha licked at his ear, lightly, and he shivered as he watched Raquel lean forward, her wet, red lips opening as she approached his crotch.

"Mmmmm..." Raquel moaned as her lips approached the tip of his cock cage, and her dark hazel eyes stared intently at him as she spoke in a husky, sultry voice, "Look at all that yummy precum dribbling out of your cute little pink cock cage, Bunny Rabbit! It's making such a mess! You don't mind if I clean that off, do you?"

Before he could respond, Raquel's wet, wide, pink tongue slipped out of her ruby lips, and she took the cage inside her mouth. He moaned wildly, feeling his cock swell desperately against the cage, trying to feel anything, and he whimpered as he closed his eyes and tried to breath. But the moment he did, he felt Sasha's fingers against his ass squeeze firmly, and she whispered in his ear, "Open your eyes right now, bad bunny. Watch what naughty Raquel is doing to you with her hot, wet mouth."

He opened his eyes obediently, shaking as they brimmed with tears. He writhed desperately against Raquel's face as her lips constricted against the pink tube and she began to suck. He could feel the light suction through the slit at the head of the tube and he began to moan loudly, watching her cheeks pull inward as she stared deeply into his eyes. "Ooh lucky boy..." Sasha's voice blasted hotly into his ear, "Raquel is an absolutely WORLD CLASS blowjob artist...Too bad you can barely feel it in that cute little cage...But don't forget, I can make you feel things if you want me to..."

He moaned as he felt her fingers begin to wriggle playfully between his ass cheeks. "I can make you feel all KINDS of things, if you just let me play with your cute, slutty little hole..." Her voice was surging in horny, panting moans into his ear now, and he felt her slide and rub sensuously against him as her breathe blasted warmly in his ear, "All you have to do is ask, baby...."

As Raquel licked and slurped, and moaned performatively against his throbbing, aching caged cock, he stared at her wildly, obediently, and tried to ignore the soft, stroking tickle of Sasha's fingers against his anus. This went on for almost three minutes before he finally broke, and in a cracked, desperate voice, he gave in. "Ohhhhh GOD..." he moaned as his composure cracked, "Please do it Sasha..."

Sasha giggled, wriggling against his puckering sphincter as she panted into his ear, "Do what, Bunny Rabbit? Be specific? What are you and what do you want me to do to you?"

"F-fuck me w-with your fingers," he blubbered as Raquel increased the speed and sloppiness of the wet blowjob she was performing on his cage, "Stick them in my ass, please Sasha, I'm such a..." His cheeks burned as he swallowed and forced himself to continue, "I'm such a Butt Slut, Sasha please fuck me with your fingers, I need it...please..."

He felt Sasha moan against him, biting at his earlobe as she purred in a pleased voice, "Good booooy...". And then, so quickly it surprised him, two of the swirling, teasing fingers against his anus, slick in the trickling stream of the waterfall, began to press forcefully inward. He cried out as she penetrated him, stretching him in that delicious way that the butt plugs had made so uncomfortably familiar. The instant she did, Raquel stopped her oral onslaught, and began instead to kiss slowly up his navel, still staring at him.

He moaned wildly as he felt Sasha's soft fingers begin to stroke inside of him, pleasantly stretching his anus with two knuckles and stimulating his prostate with her fingertips, and his jaw dropped as he was suddenly flooded with pleasure. He arched his back, squeezing his cheeks hungrily against her as she probed and wiggled, and Raquel giggled as she reached his nipple, kissing teasingly at it as she whispered, "Ooooh Sasha I think he likes it..."

Sasha thrust, teased, stroked as Dan whimpered and moaned, riding helplessly against the invading fingers as his arms remained trapped behind his head. Raquel rubbed and slid wetly against him, kissing at his chest as Sasha kissed at his ear. But each time he began breathing faster and reached that point of no return, the fingers against him slid out and waited patiently for him to calm down enough to start again. Within 10 minutes he was begging wildly for her to fuck him harder, fuck him faster, almost in disbelief as the words came out of his desperate lips, but nothing he said would make them bring him any closer to orgasm.

Every five minutes or so, no matter how close he was to cumming, Sasha's fingers would slow, and then stop, and she would whisper in his ear, "Beg me again, baby...beg me louder to fuck your little slutty little hole some more...Tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do to you or I'll stop..." And every time, no matter how much it made his entire body break out in red embarrassment, he would beg again, in a cracked, horny, desperate voice while Raquel slid and licked against him.

Sasha began slowly, as he moaned and spread his thighs, embarrassed by how eager he was for her. But soon, three of her delicate, soft, stroking fingers were stretching his anus wide, wriggling inside of him, pressing sensuously against his prostate. His moans grew louder as her fingers slowly increased in speed, and his body began to writhe uncontrollable as she penetrated him, taking him to the edge again and again, until the noises coming out of him devolved into a breathless, pornographic, husky gasping that echoed loudly throughout the cave.

For a moment, the horny, high pitched moaning was so alien to him that he didn't even realize he was making it, and his face exploded into crimson embarrassment when he did. "Jesus," he thought wildly to himself, unable to stop, "I sound like a WOMAN...No, more than that, I sound like a porn star in heat!" And he did. His hips rolled desperately with her sliding fingers, his tiny cock cage bouncing ridiculously between his legs as he moaned loudly and wildly. His nipples grew tight and erect, and his tight, hairless body broke out into a shudder of goosebumps as he was expertly finger fucked by this giggling beauty.

And this time, Sasha didn't stop after five minutes and make him beg for more. This time she kept going. He watched helplessly as Raquel stared up at him, playfully licking and sucking against his nipples, and shivered at Sasha's hot breath in his ear as she moved her fingers faster and faster. Soon, Dan felt his body begin to grow warm, even in the cool streaming water, and his anus began to send out pulsating waves of overwhelming pleasure through his body. He felt his swollen testicles pull tightly against the rubber Control Ring encircling them, and his high pitched moans grew even louder.

Suddenly though, so suddenly that it took Dan a few moments to even understand what was happening, a loud, ringing alarm (just like the one that had gone off inside of that log with Natalya and Anabell) began echoing throughout the cave. The moment the noise began, Dan's felt the Exoskeleton release his arms, and he watched as Sasha and Raquel fall away from him, slinking back and looking disappointed. He collapsed to the cool damp cave floor, his entire body shaking with desperate need.

Dan looked down at his watch, confused, and saw that for the first time today, it actually read the time. It was six o'clock. The hunt was finally over. "Ah man!" Sasha exclaimed, crossing her arms in a bratty pose of frustration, "We still had like 6 minutes left on our thirty!" Dan collapsed back to the ground, not sure if he was frustrated or relieved. The way Sasha had felt inside of him, after not being able to touch his cock for days around this gang of horny, manipulative porn stars, had made him want to cry in ecstasy...Oh god, what was happening to him?

Sasha and Raquel allowed him to recover for about a minute, letting him tremble and pant on the cold wet ground, before they finally pulled him to his feet and led him out of the cave. As he exited, led by the two topless women, he suddenly heard the sound of applause echoing out from all around him. As he stumbled back out into the sun he blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light, dripping wet, covered in mud, and looking desperate and terrified. The entire Buena Vista Cockteasers team was standing around the mouth of the cave, smiling and cheering for him.

He blinked again, confused, as each of the girls catcalled and teased him. Erica called out, "Wow, all that girly moaning was HOT, Danny, good for you! How did it feel, letting Sasha take your anal virginity?" "Oooh baby!" Ellie cheered, giggling at him, "That sounded like she was fucking you GOOD! Maybe next time you won't run away when I offer to take your sweet little hole..." Ashley and Amber, Natalya and Anabelle, Jamie and Emily, every one was there.

Dan looked around, horrified, "But..." he stammered, trembling as they teased him, "H-how did you all know where I was?"

Raquel laughed at that, rolling her eyes cruelly as she arched an eyebrow and asked, as if he was an idiot, "Oh sweet Danny, did you really think we were going to let our new mascot wander around in three square miles of woods without being able to track him down? What if our sweet little rabbit got hurt? And besides, everybody knows that hunting's more fun when the hunters get to cheat..." Her arm slid down his, until it rested on the smartwatch wrapped around his wrist, and she continued, "Putting a GPS tracker on our scared little Bunny Rabbit sure made the game a LOT more fun for us girls, so thank you for being such a good sport about it..."

He stared at her, wanting to cry, her eyes dancing merrily as she pulled out her phone and showed him a perfect digital map of the forrest, and a large, cartoon bunny avatar right where he was standing. He looked around at the group of giggling girls, and each held up her phone, smiling as they showed him the same thing. Raquel watched his expression change, and he realized how truly hopeless things had been from the start...all that running and hiding, desperately trying to avoid being caught and tortured again...and it had all been for nothing? "B-but why put me through all this, then? If you could catch me anytime?"

Sasha giggled at that, and kissed him on the cheek as she said, "Aww, sweetie! Because it was so much more fun watching you STRUGGLE." She placed a hand in the small of his back, pushing him forward, and she looked at him with mock pity as they began to walk, "Poor little guy, everybody said you looked so scared and helpless...It's been a long day, for you, huh? Are you feeling tired?"

Dan dropped his head at the condescension in her tone, his cheeks burning as he nodded. His muscles were loose, trembling, and he was dizzy with exhaustion. He still couldn't believe what he had asked her to do to him in that cave. But Sasha ruffled his hair reassuringly, and said in a kind, complimentary voice, "Aw don't be sad, baby! You did SO well today! All of us had such a good time, and you were so CUTE with that scared look in your eyes every time we caught you. You were the perfect Bunny Rabbit...I know you're going to be SUCH a good mascot tomorrow..."

The other girls began to chime in, agreeing and complimenting him on a good job, and he wished silently to himself that they would stop trying to make him "feel better". But the next words out of Sasha's mouth suddenly did remind him that there was light at the end of the tunnel. "So cheer up, cutie..." she breathed, and pulled him close for a moment as they walked, kissing him on the cheek as she said, "After all, all you need to do is keep up the good work and after the game tomorrow I'm going to fuck you until you can't see straight. Don't forget what Emily told you last night: we decided that if you pass tomorrow, every single girl on the team is going to fuck you, and you're going to spurt that sticky cum ALL over for each of us..."

She giggled as he grunted and pulled uncomfortable at his cock cage, and she added, "So all you have to do is be a good boy, and soon those full, aching balls of yours are going to be so empty that you'll finally be able to breathe again...Doesn't that sound nice, baby?" Dan nodded, suddenly much more focused on his success again, and he looked into Sasha's cat like eyes, smiling weakly and shyly muttering, "Y-yes Sasha..." He suddenly found himself picturing her calves wrapped around his back, her tight tits pressed against his chest, her hair bouncing wildly as he thrust into her, over and over and over.

"Well c'mon then," she giggled as she began to walk ahead, her ponytail bobbing cutely behind her, "Let's head back, and we can tell Coach alllll about how well you did, and how much you enjoyed being my slutty, moaning little finger puppet..." The girls all broke out into giggles around him as he shivered, and he stumbled back to base camp, surrounded by the entire team as he wondered what Krista was going to do with this new information.

Chapter 9: Danni

The entire walk back, the girls teased him about the noises he had made in the cave, how "slutty" he had sounded, and how high his voice had gotten by the end. Nearly everything he argued with or tried to say in his defense made the teasing worse, and after a few minutes he fell into an embarrassed silence, trying not to blush too much as they constantly ridiculed him. His silence didn't make any of the teasing stop, of course, and the girls started doing impressions of the gasping, desperate, high pitched, and almost girly moaning noises he had made in the cave as they trekked back through the brush, laughing wildly as he blushed and tried to ignore them.

Soon enough though, they reached the edge of the large clearing where the games had begun, and Dan saw Krista lounging in a beach chair with a beer and a book, looking very relaxed. His cheeks burned at the unfairness of it all: while he had been stumbling and crawling through the woods in terror, hunted like a wild animal, it looked like Krista had been having a peaceful Saturday in the sun. Anabelle whistled loudly as the team led him into the clearing, and Krista looked up to see them emerging from the tree line. She immediately sat up, waving and smiling.

She got up from her chair, and Dan saw that she had been sunbathing. She was laying out in a pair of tight, Daisy Duke jean shorts that hugged her thick, bronzed thighs like a second skin, a teensy, teal micro bikini top that barely covered even the areoles of her perky, bouncing breasts, and nothing else. As they approached, Krista broke out into raucous laughter as she saw the state Dan was in: his ass was paddled red, his locked cock was dribbling a near constant ooze of precum, his body was smeared with dirt and grime, and his eyes looked desperate and wild as those fuzzy bunny ears bobbed in front of his face. "Oh my GOD, girls!" She snorted, looking at him in disbelief as he wobbled forward, "What on EARTH did you put him through out there?"

The girls broke out into giggles, and a few of them began to yell out stories about exactly what Dan had experienced out there in the woods, but Ellie's voice cut through the noise, shouting loudly, "WAIT, before we get into any of that...who won, Coach?" He turned to see her staring at him with a lopsided, knowing smile, and she licked her lips at him as she said, "You all heard how much Danny moaned as I paddled him red...I'm thinking it might just be me."