Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan moaned louder as he struggled to hold back a confused sob, equally humiliated by the things she was saying and the inescapable anal stimulation that was threatening to make him explode. He tried to think of anything other than Krista's delectable body on the seat next to him, or Lexie's glorious, lingering scent against the toy tormenting him, desperately trying to keep himself from tipping over...until Krista finally called out, "Alright baby, time for a break." Dan pulled the toy away from himself with relief, his body collapsing back into his seat as he let himself go limp, gasping for air. And as he lay there,, dripping with sweat and precum, she whispered as she stared ahead at the dark highway, "Don't forget Danny, tell me when you fall down on the scale too...and don't even think about lying to me..."

In his utter exhaustion, he felt himself falling back to a four within a minute, and said so with an embarrassing, girly voice. Krista didn't even respond, and continued to drive down the long, open road with a slight smile on her face. When he reached three, he steeled himself for something, but Krista again completely ignored him, and he gulped as he felt his body finally starting to calm down. But when he reached two, his eyes welled up with tears as he watched her reach for her phone to turn the Control Ring vibrations back on.

He felt his sanity slipping away as the cage began buzzing painfully against his imprisoned cock once more, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks as he wheezed, trying to keep his voice high pitched to avoid punishment, "Krista...no more, please turn it off...GOD, I-I told you how exhausting today was, I can't take any more of this..."

He tried to keep the mewling whine out of his voice, and failed spectacularly. Krista, apparently completely unimpressed with his pleading, increased the vibrations against his caged cock as she said, "Don't worry baby, I promise I'll stop playing with you as soon as we get home...I think we'll be there in about an hour. But in the meantime, you know the rules..." He watched as she began to press and swirl her fingertips more vigorously against the front of her panties, as she added, "The rules are: I only stop the Control Ring while you play with that naughty hole of yours...and you only get to play with yourself when I give you permission. So start begging baby...and if you make yourself sound slutty enough for me, I might just say yes..."

Dan held out for less than two minutes before he was howling and pleading for her to let him use the toy again. But this time, she responded by increasing the vibrations of the ring again, as she whispered in a husky voice, growing thick with arousal, "You can beg better than that, Butt Slut..." His voice grew cracked and desperate, and he began to sob as he promised her anything he could think of while his caged cock pulsated painfully between his legs. And all the while, Krista drove along the empty nighttime highway, playing with her moist slit, wearing nothing but her panties as she listened to him suffer.

After almost five minutes of his shrieking, moaning, high pitched and desperate begging, Krista purred in a voice dripping with sex, "Go ahead Danni. But this time, put your heels up on the dashboard and spread your knees before you start, like a good slut. Make sure you can really GET IN there, you know baby?" She giggled as she watched him obediently struggle into position, and she said gleefully, "And don't forget to tell me how close you are to cumming! Scale of one to five, baby..."

The instant he pressed the pulsating, huge toy against his anus again, he felt the vibrations of the Control Ring cease immediately again, and he moaned in uncontrolled arousal as the toy sent waves of embarrassing pleasure through him. And as he squealed out the words, "T-th-three, Krista..." through gritted teeth, the cycle began again.

Krista put him through this maddening game for the entire drive home, making him beg to start and beg to stop, over and over and over. After the third round of this, Krista began taking the Hitachi wand from Dan anytime she finally allowed him to stop, using it on herself while he tried and failed not to watch. And as she slowly began increasing the Control Ring vibrations, making him beg harder and harder to have the wand back, Krista would moan as she slid the pulsating sphere against her soaked panties and teased at her clitoris through the fabric.

Soon, the wand was dripping with her juices each time she handed it back to him, and he could feel her glistening wetness on the toy coating his ass cheeks and inner thighs as he pushed its spherical head against himself. He grew so turned on that a constant, clear stream of precum began dripping from the end of the cock cage, dribbling down his scrotum to mix with the wetness between his legs. Soon, his thighs, buttocks, anus, and taint were dripping with a combination of their juices, and the toy squelched loudly against his trembling, hairless flesh as he spread his feet on the dash and moaned like a pornstar.

The entire drive Krista forced him to keep up this humiliating, feminine, sensual voice, and he was horrified to find that it grew less and less necessary to remind himself to do it as the drive went on. The desperate, hungry moans that burst out of him seemed to become more natural the harder she teased him, and soon he was whimpering and squealing as erotically as the porn stars he had been pursued by all day long. "Wow!" Krista laughed, utterly delighted with how well he was able to do this, "You really ARE starting to sound like Lexie now! Keep going, Danni girl, this is hot! And start stroking your body and pinching your nipples for me with your other hand, ok?"

During all of this, Dan was losing his mind, overwhelmed with conflicting and alternating floods of embarrassment (at the increasingly feminine and sensual ways she made him act and speak as she tortured him) and arousal (as the dripping, pulsating hitachi was pushed deeply between his spread and trembling thighs again and again and again).

Every few minutes, Krista offered another breathy instruction for Dan to act more like a horny, desperate bimbo, and each time Dan's breath grew quicker as he obeyed, terrified of her wrath. "Wriggle your hips while you play with yourself Danni girl...", she would coo, or "Arch your back and pinch your nipples now, Butt Slut..." The entire drive he did exactly as she instructed, running his hands softly and slowly up and down his body as his Control Ring tortured him whenever she took the toy again to play with herself.

He was so completely overwhelmed with arousal that he couldn't quite process the confusion of how this constant performance of feminine sexuality made him feel. His mind swirled so much that it began to grow foggy, and he felt himself losing control, squealing and squeaking out numbers in his moaning, girlish voice, one after another as she brought him to the edge and back. Soon, he was gasping nearly constantly as he rolled his hips in time with the pulsing stimulation of the vibrator against his anus.

Krista brought herself to one shuddering orgasm after another while he performed, helpless to fight back, and he sobbed as she repeated the cycle without mercy as she drove excruciatingly slowly down the dark, empty highway. By the time they had pulled back up to the Buena Vista, Dan was beyond exhaustion, trembling with need, and almost comatose with frustrated arousal.

He had grown more and more terrified for the last third of the drive by the idea that Krista's torturous games might continue when they returned home no matter what she had promised, but true to her word, Krista turned off the Control Ring vibrations and the Hitachi wand as soon as they pulled into the parking lot. "C'mon baby, game's over." she said with a stunning smile as she pulled her clothes back on before getting out of the truck, "Let's get your poor tired body out of that naughty Exoskeleton...I bet you're ready for bed, huh?"

He was so relieved by these words that he almost didn't care that she allowed herself to get dressed before she got out of the truck, but made him walk back wearing nothing but the same Exoskeleton, cock cage, and bunny ears combination that he had been wearing all day. And as she led him upstairs to the guest room and began to slowly remove the Exoskeleton from his body one strap at a time, he suddenly realized how much his body needed sleep. Every muscle was sore, loose, tired.

Sitting him down on the couch, Krista unbuckled the bands of the Exoskeleton from the Control Ring and removed his ridiculous bunny ears. Each released snap allowed him to relax more, and he felt himself already growing sleepy, yawning as she slid the bands slowly off of him. But as he waited in anticipation for her to FINALLY let him out of this horrifying cage, Krista simply stood up and walked towards the door, calling back "Goodnight baby! Sleep tight!" in a matter-of-fact, business-like voice. Before he could react, she had left, clicking the lock behind her, with him still locked inside of his tight, hot pink, plastic cage.

Dan suddenly realized, for the first time, that it was a real possibility that he would have to spend the night in this thing, and he felt panic overtake him. He ran to the door and grabbed at the knob, his heart thundering in his chest. He was locked in, and reason fell away as he slammed his fist against the door in frustration. Suddenly pounding his fist powerfully against the door, he howled out in a deep, angry voice, "NO! Dammit Krista, take this fucking thing off of me! You can't leave me trapped in this goddamed torture device all night, I won't allow it!"

He breathed heavily against the door in silence for a few seconds, wondering what he was going to do and trying not to cry, but then his stomach plummeted as he heard the click of the lock once more. He watched nervously as the door swung back open, to reveal Krista standing in the hallway. Her arms were on her hips, and she was looking very sternly at him. She stared into his eyes, one eyebrow arched, supremely confident as she whispered, "I'm sorry Danny, I don't think I heard you correctly. Did you just say that you won't...ALLOW me to do something?"

Dan took a step back, suddenly at a loss for words as he tried to find some excuse, some apology that would protect him. He seemed to shrink in front of her, his sudden burst of self important outrage fading as quickly as it had arisen, and whined desperately, "B-But KRISTA! You can't expect me to wear this anymore! You TOLD me that you would take off the Exoskeleton when we got back..."

Krista crossed her arms, and looked at him coldly as she responded in a tight, tense voice, "And I DID Danny. That naughty cage on your cock isn't part of the Exoskeleton. Are you calling me a liar, slave boy?" He stuttered, suddenly aware of how much danger he was in, but he couldn't find the words to fix anything, Krista said in a quiet tone, "I think you need to be reminded of what happens to naughty boys who don't listen to their owners. Get down on your hands and knees right now, Danny."

Dan felt his hope of a quiet night of rest began to fade away, and he blabbered out an apology as he fell obediently to his hands and knees, but he grew immediately silent as Krista snapped her fingers in his face, shushing him like a dog. As he knelt, trembling and watching her with fear in his eyes, she began to walk over to the display cases positioned against the far wall. "Don't you remember what I do to naughty boys when they need to be punished?" She giggled as she opened one of the display cases, and pulled out the familiar, huge, hot pink "Butt Slut" butt plug that he had been subjected to for so long, and continued, "I'd be REALLY surprised if you forgot already...after all, it's only been two days..."

She dangled the toy in his face, giggling as he moaned, before grabbing a small tube of clear fluid from on top of the display case and strutting behind him. Dan felt a thick glob of cool lubricant drip between his buttocks, and moaned as he felt Krista press the edge of the toy against his anus. "Spread those cheeks for me, baby..." Krista breathed as she began to slowly work the toy into him, "And don't forget, YOU don't allow ME to do anything...I'M in charge here...I'm in charge of your body, your cock, your precious cummies...and YOU are powerless, helpless, a slave to my every desire..."

Dan gasped as each new ridge penetrated him, and felt himself shudder as his body accepted the toy with hungry relief. He remembered feeling like he had missed it inside of him several times today, out there in the woods, and had pushed the thoughts aside. But now that it was actually reentering him, he couldn't deny how comfortable and familiar it suddenly felt to be filled and stretched like this again. Her husky, east coast lilt filled his swirling mind as she pushed the final ridge into him, and he whimpered as he felt his sphincter try to close against the step that extruded from his anus. Then, so suddenly that it took him a moment to understand what was happening, he collapsed to the floor as the butt plug began to suddenly vibrate inside of him.

Krista giggled as she walked out the door, calling back, "Don't worry baby, I left the buzzing low enough that you won't have any accidents tonight. But let this be a reminder of who's in charge here! Don't you EVER tell me what I can and can't do!" As the door swung shut, with her in the hallway, she turned to look back at him and blew him a kiss, winking. And as it closed and latched, Krista clicked the lock as she trapped him inside.

Trembling, trying not to cry, and writhing from the constant, sensual irritations against his prostate, Dan collapsed into the couch, cursing his own stupidity. No matter how many times he was pushed to the edge of reason, he couldn't seem to learn that yelling, accusing, and demanding would get him nowhere with these women. He moaned out in a soft, lilting voice as the toy began pulsating much more strongly for just a moment, and he blushed wildly as the vibrations fell back to a manageable level, suddenly mortified at what he had just done. "God, why did I just make that noise?" he thought weakly, as he trembled on the couch, naked except for his cock cage, "That sounded like the slutty moaning Krista made me do in the car! It just came out of me! And -t...it felt SO natural...jesus, what's happening to me?"

He felt another, stronger wave of vibration pulse from between his buttocks, and he bit his lip as he stifled another, slutty, girly moan. He suddenly realized that in his arousal, he was almost unconsciously sliding his hands softly up his smooth, soft torso to play with his nipples, and grunted as he forced himself to stop. He tried to relax his body, to push those terrifying thoughts away, to ignore the inescapable stimulation coming from his puckering sphincter, but when that didn't work, he suddenly found his thoughts drifting to the Sunday Hearing prize that the Cockteasers had kept hinting at.

"Every single one of them..." He thought to himself hungrily, picturing each of the nubile porn stars individually in his mind's eye, "If I pass, I'll get to fuck every single one of them...I just need to make it through one more day of this..." He pictured himself bending Emily over and slamming his hips against her round bottom, watching it jiggle as he rammed deeply into her over and over. He pictured himself pulling at Raquel's pigtails, and thrusting his throbbing cock down her wet, open throat as she stared up at him with wide, dark eyes. He imagined burying his face in Erica's perky breasts, groping hungrily at her round ass as she wrapped her heels around his back and bounced on his thick shaft. And, despite the dull pain that they caused in his helpless, caged cock, the images soothed some part of him enough that he felt himself begin to drift off to sleep, despite the constant sensations inside of him.

And as he began to fade away into a night of endless, confusing sexual dreams about each and every member of the team of relentless, bratty, volleyball girls, the lights from Krista's display cases of strap ons, dildos, and butt plugs shone brightly on his trembling, twitching body, gleaming off of the hot pink plastic of his chastity cage.